Chapter 97

"How do you know that I don't know how to draw symbols? You see that I draw inches? Besides, when I think it's my problem to draw symbols, you can draw a clear line with me if you feel ashamed. Anyway, you didn't help me along the way except scolding me. One star and a half, and you still say you are from the same sect? Chick!" Ling Tian is not the original owner, and he is willing to bear it for the face of Shen Xiangmen and Yi Gaozhan, so what he has to say.

"Yi Lingtian!" His words could be said to have scolded Yi Guang, how could the hot-tempered Yi Guang bear it, strode forward a few steps, and raised his hand to greet Ling Tian's face, " If I don't teach you a lesson today, I'll be your uncle!"

Ling Tian was not afraid of him, and he held Yi Guang's wrist, "Uncle Yi Guang, I'm just telling the truth, did I say something wrong? Did you do anything to help me?"

"You... sharp-mouthed! Why don't you let go?!" Yi Guang blushed.

It turned out that Ling Tian used a bit of ingenuity to pinch his veins. It's also fortunate that the Shenxiangmen are all weak chickens who can only repair their mouths. Without the help of external forces, Yi Guang can't fight against the sky at all.

Yi Guang felt ashamed, and with his left hand in the Taoist robe, a yellow talisman suddenly appeared on his fingertips. Ling Tian hurriedly shook off him and took a few steps back, avoiding behind the brothers and sisters of the Feng family, "Uncle Yi Guang, fellow disciple You are not allowed to use spells for a while, are you going to violate the rules of the sect? I know you are not used to seeing me, so it's fine if you don't help me when you enter this ghost realm. I asked Junior Sister Feng to borrow the materials for drawing talismans to hinder you. It's worth it Excuse me to make a big fuss? Junior sister Feng Lin didn't say anything!"

Feng Lin looked awkward, and she really didn't want to get involved in the dispute between the same family as an outsider.

It didn't matter that she was paranoid, but everyone didn't look at her. They followed Ling Tian's words and looked at Yi Guang's left hand, with subtle expressions.

Just like what Ling Tian said, Yi Guang and his disciples did not hide their dislike for Ling Tian at all. Although they also bothered him as an oil bottle, but for the sake of their companions, they were more or less helpful.

Only Yi Guang didn't make a move from the beginning to the end, and now he easily showed the talisman just because of a little quarrel?

You must know that when they raped the water snake, he and his apprentice hid behind and stood by, doing soy sauce on purpose!

Seeing that the situation was not right, Master Xuanqing kindly persuaded him, "Master Yi, Nephew Ling Tian borrowed materials to draw amulets to help, so don't blame him."

Shen Tuhong also said in a good mood, "The crisis has not been resolved yet, You can go out and solve the internal affairs of your Shenxiang Sect!"

Yi Guang was not a human being inside and outside, panting for a while, and staring at Ling Tian with dark eyes, "Okay, okay! I'm too busy, I just don't care about you from now on, hum!"

After speaking, he left in a huff.

Yi Xiuze achieved his goal, and glanced at Ling Tian proudly, obviously watching a good show.

Seeing that the turmoil subsided, Feng Lin seized the opportunity to speak, "Junior Brother Ling Tian..."

She was about to find an excuse to refuse, but Ling Tian saw her thoughts, and suddenly interrupted in a low voice, "I have a way to solve you The Burning Blood Clan's secret method uses the inch, and the predicament of qi and blood exhaustion."

Feng Lin's face changed drastically, and Feng Lang's voice became even more stern, "What nonsense are you talking about? What Burning Blood Clan..." I

really don't blame them for making a fuss, the flesh and blood of the Burning Blood Clan Whether it is a monster or a cultivator, it is a veritable treasure. There was once an evil cultivator who learned about the family land of the Burning Blood Clan and pulled up a team to destroy a village

. I can swear to the sky." Ling Tian raised three fingers and looked serious, "I don't have any covetousness for your blood, I just want to get out of here alive."

Cultivators are very cautious about taking oaths, because if they accidentally violate the oath, they will either suffer from the backlash of the heavens, or be entangled in demons and go crazy. There are so many members of the Shenxiang Sect spying on the secrets of the sky, and there are countless people who have suffered backlash. Ling Tian should not make fun of the oath.

Feng Lin and Feng Lang looked at each other and breathed a sigh of relief, but both were skeptical of Ling Tian's words, Feng Lin hesitated, "You said that there is a solution to the problem of our clan's qi and blood exhaustion, is it true or not? "

"Really, I saw the formula of Qi and Blood Pill in an ancient book, and it's not very difficult to refine."

Feng Lin asked anxiously, "Have you tried it?"

"No, I haven't found a suitable one yet ." Pill furnace." Ling Tian spread his hands.

"That's it..." The two senior brothers and sisters were very disappointed, thinking that Ling Tian said that the difficulty was not high, and he was talking big to save face. After all, the total number of alchemists in the entire Huaxia Continent is less than one pair of hands. If there is an alchemy furnace and all the materials can be used to make alchemy, then the way of alchemy will not end like this.

It is better to have a pill than nothing, Feng Lin decided to trust Ling Tian. There are too many cultivators in their clan who have gray hair in their forties and have aged out of shape. Ordinary medicines and food supplements are useless at all. The older the other sects are, the stronger the strength is, their family is just the opposite, the more energy and blood they consume, the weaker they are, and they can live longer if they are fifty inches old.

In the past fifty years, due to the rampant demons, the lifespan of their clan elders has been declining. When the whole world is not peaceful, it is impossible for them to live in a corner and escape from the world. The family motto of the Qifeng clan is not to teach them to judge the situation and be a coward, otherwise they would not appear here.

Ling Tian knew that they didn't believe in him, it didn't matter if they were small, if they were willing to exchange blood for pills, his goal had already been achieved.

Ling Tian asked Master Xuanqing's disciple to borrow a stack of yellow paper, then directly dipped his finger in blood, condensed his breath on his fingertips, and began to draw symbols.

When he just practiced, he already felt that the aura in the ghost domain is much thicker than the outside world, which may be the reason why these monsters gather here. Although the original owner's body couldn't retain the spiritual energy, Ling Tian's method was effective, I saw his fingertips glowed faintly, as nimble as a swimming dragon, and the writing flew... er, the paper was torn.

Looking at the hole in the yellow paper, Ling Tian looked very embarrassed, he was careless, he forgot the original owner's unlucky physique, he shouldn't have challenged the talisman!

Feng Lin suppressed a smile, and offered to contribute a notebook in her bag, "Use this, it's better to pad it."

"Thank you." Ling Tian took a deep breath, regrouped and started again. This time, there was no accident at all, bright red The characters are done overnight.

Feng Lang and Feng Lin were close together, and they saw a flash of inspiration on the drawn talisman paper at a glance, and quickly gathered them into the talisman paper. Immediately, he was terrified, looking at Ling Tian as if seeing a humanoid monster.

You must know that when they saw an inch talisman master draw talismans before, that person would have to stay for a long time to draw a stroke, and the final result would not be full of inspiration like this, and it was a high-grade talisman at first glance.

What surprised them even more was that Ling Tian didn't stop at all. After drawing one drawing, he immediately started the next one. After three consecutive drawings, he finally stopped. Feng Lang thought he was exhausted, but Ling Tian thought about it and changed another type of talisman.

Feng Lin & Feng Lang, "..." Amazing!

Ling Tian was blocked by Feng's brothers and sisters, and Yi Xiuze couldn't see how the talismans he drew were, but seeing that he was changing the yellow paper very quickly, he sneered and said, "Hmph, pretending, you think those ghostly talismans of yours are Is it really possible to save you at a critical moment? It's just a dream!"

Turning to Feng Lin again, she said, "Senior Sister Feng, don't let him ruin your materials, it hurts me to see it!"

Feng Lin smiled awkwardly, what a waste of materials, she wished Ling Tian could draw more, so that she could share a few pictures with her! Compared with burning blood, the amount of blood consumed by painting talismans is much smaller, and burning blood only increases the attack power. Ling Tian's talismans come in various types...

Is this Yi Xiuze not familiar with the skills of fellow students, or is he simply jealous , What's the matter with the persistent delay? And that uncle Yi Guang... At first they also felt that Ling Tian was in the way, so they didn't say a word no matter how Yi Guang provoked Ling Tian, ​​but looking at it now, Yi Guang was really violent!

With the ability to draw talismans with one hand, so what if you are unlucky, it's not a problem at all to hold you back!

Because of the limited time, Ling Tian stopped drawing after a dozen or so. He divided up three or four chapters by himself, and picked out one to put on top, "Use this one later."

Feng Lang and Feng Lin The children believed in him deeply, and they all nodded in agreement.

Master Xuanqing said half an hour, in fact, because after the sun rises, a vine near here will bloom. The pollen of wisteria has a hallucinogenic effect on people. After smelling it for a long time, various fantasies will appear in the mind, and the direction cannot be discerned. In severe cases, it will even fight with the companions.

Sure enough, the pollen mixed with the sun caused many people to sneeze, and they quickly took off their clothes and covered their faces.

"Let's continue on our way, everyone." Master Xuanqing got up and greeted everyone.

At this time, Yi Guang's existence came into play. He took out the compass, did a little divination, and pointed in a direction, "Go this way.

" The Jingqi Concentration Talisman slapped his body, and then raised his heel.

Feng Lang and Feng Lin drew gourds in the same way, took a piece of talisman for themselves, and then followed Ling Tian from left to right, acting as guardians for him. They are not stupid, the danger level of this ghost land has exceeded their expectations, even though there are not many casualties now, it may not be so if they go forward.

Ling Tian may be the only way for them to escape, so of course they have to protect them.

At the beginning, Yi Guang pointed out the right way, but he was dizzy from the smell of flowers, and he spent more and more time looking at the compass. The others were more or less uncomfortable, so Yi Guang's anomaly was nothing at all.

But Ling Tian and the other three had nothing to do, and looked more energetic. Feng Lang and Feng Lin knew that it was the effect of the talisman, and they became more and more convinced of him.

When he came to a three-way intersection, Ling Tian saw Yi Guang pointing to the leftmost road, and took the initiative to step forward to block the crowd, "Gen Qi's back, there is no light, here you should take the Xun on the right."

"You What do you know?" Yi Guang brushed him away impatiently, "If you want to die, go to the right and don't affect us!"

Yi Xiuze stepped forward and spat at him, "If you think you will be punished by a few formulas, you dare to kill me . The master has an ax in front of the door? Save yourself! Look at your bad luck, you might be eaten by evil spirits to the left if you walk to the right, you can try it!"

Hearing what he said, everyone who was a little skeptical They didn't say a word, and quickly staggered away from Ling Tian and followed Yi Guang's footsteps. Only Master Xuanqing

stopped by Ling Tian for a while, and Ling Tian kindly persuaded, "Master, if you don't want to waste your efforts, you should stay where you are with me."

No more persuasion, but the little monk Shanhui who borrowed Ling Tian's yellow paper said, "Little benefactor, you have a special physique, so it's better not to compete with your fellow teachers and uncles for a moment, it's not good for you."

After speaking, he hurried away.

Ling Tian smiled helplessly, it's fine if they don't believe it. He also kindly persuaded everyone because of their help to the original owner. Anyway, there is no serious danger ahead, but they will be covered in mud and suffer a little bit.

Feng Lang and Feng Lin hesitated for a while, and finally chose to stay with Ling Tian. They decided to take a gamble...