Chapter 90

Coming out of the third uncle's house, Ling Tian saw the little educated youth's hesitant to speak, and said with a smile, "Why, you don't want to be a scorekeeper, but want to be an apprentice with me?"

Cui Mobai's ears turned red, and he shook his head quickly, "No, I am an educated youth, and I was sent to study in the countryside. If I ran around, I might be reported by others..."

Ling Tian naturally reached out and touched his head, "Be good as your educated youth, and the situation will improve in a few years , I will send you to the village school to attend class."

Tongshan Village has a village school, and children from several nearby villages come to class. But some time ago, the trouble was too serious, the teacher became a stinky old man, and the principal was beaten as a gangster. The bungalow that now belongs to the school has been vacant, with overgrown weeds and a rotten roof.

Cui Mobai looked up in surprise, "How do you know the situation will get better?"

"Don't ask, you just trust me anyway." Thinking of his parents, Ling Tian added, "You can't talk about this, the farm should check Letters. But you can write more letters to your parents, tell them happy things, and encourage them not to give up hope."

Thinking of his parents who are still reforming in the Northwest, Cui Mobai's eyes turned red, and he nodded silently.

When the two reached the gate of the Educated Youth Point, Ling Tian urged them to go in, "It's cold outside, hurry up and get inside, I'm leaving, I have to get up early for work tomorrow." After thinking about it,

he added, "Don't be reluctant to eat buns, I'll come back early tomorrow to bring you something delicious."

Before Cui Mobai could react, he had already walked away in the dark. He raised his hand and touched his ears, Ling Tian was so natural, he was too embarrassed to ask if what he said before still counts, or are they already a couple?

Cui Mobai smirked at the empty night sky, adjusted his glasses, turned and entered the room.

When Ling Tian returned to the Shi family, everyone in the Shi family was waiting for him, they opened the door and came out as soon as they heard the sound.

A group of people asked Ling Tian what he was doing, and who was that young man on a bicycle? A look of fear that Ling Tian would hide something from them and gain benefits alone.

No one thought of asking Ling Tian if he came back in the middle of the night, did he eat, was it cold, was he hungry? I didn't even bother to serve up two sips of hot water. Ling Tian didn't bother to talk to them, so he closed the door and went back to the house after a few perfunctory words.

Fortunately, he still had the hot water bottle that the young educated youth stuffed into him before, it was full, and the water was still warm after a day and a night.

He poured it out and took a shower, then fell asleep.

The next day, Ling Tian sent the hot water bottle to Cui Mobai first. Originally, he planned to put it directly outside the door, but the little educated youth woke up early and made a special trip to heat the buns for him, just because he didn't want him to go on the road hungry.

Ling Tian thought for a while, he still had to build a house in the village. It will be several years before the distribution of property to households. Let alone buying a house in the town, no one will rent a house. It is best to build it next to the educated youth spot, so that Cui Mobai will help take care of it during the day, and others will not think too much about it.

People these days are very simple-minded. When two men get close, they will only treat them as if they have a good relationship, and will never think of other aspects.

But he obviously has no money now, so it's better to wait a year or so before starting construction, so that other people will have nothing to say.

When Ling came back from work that day, he brought back not only the leftovers and buns from the restaurant, but also a few pieces of tanned roe deer skin. Facing the questioning eyes of the young educated youth, he said calmly, "Let's make these gloves first and send them to your parents. In a few days, I will ask someone to ask if there is any buffalo leather and make knee pads for the old couple."

After hearing this, Cui Mobai was moved and wanted to laugh, so when he wrote the letter, he mentioned Ling Tian intentionally or unintentionally.

He wrote that when the two first met, Ling Tian helped him out of the siege and forced the red-guards to retreat, and later saw that he was sallow and emaciated , and gave him food, and recently changed him to an easy job... I wrote a lot, and after the roe deer leather gloves were ready, I stuffed the thick letter into a package and sent it away.

In the end, the Shi family found out that Ling Tian had found a job in the state-run hotel, and by the way, he had recruited Da Jun to work as an apprentice. The main reason is that after Shi Dajun started to work, he went in and out with Ling Tian every day, and he went there for a whole day, only coming back at night.

Someone with good intentions came to Dajun's wife, and Dajun's wife proudly told others when she saw that her husband's job had been stabilized. But just after she finished showing off, she remembered what her father-in-law and mother-in-law had told her to do, so she told the older girls and daughters-in-law who were chatting together as if to remedy the situation...

But once the secret is opened, it can no longer be kept. One day, the Shi family soon got wind of it.

When Dajun heard that the Shi family was quarreling, he gave his wife a hard look, "Didn't I tell you to keep it a secret, don't tell me!"

Dajun's wife was also aggrieved, "Then how long are we going to hide it? If you don't make it clear, others will I thought you played cards all day long, or did something bad..."

"I'll settle the score with you when I come back!" Third Aunt Shi reprimanded angrily, and then took her sons and daughter-in-law, and went to Shi's house aggressively up.

After the separation, the three members of the Shi family united again, dragging Ling Tian who came back from get off work together to make him speak clearly. Hong Osmanthus cried even more, angrily scolding Ling Tian for turning his elbows out, that it is cheaper for others to have a good job. They forced Ling Tian to change Da Jun, otherwise they would have to go to the state-run hotel to make a fuss, let alone Da Jun's job, Ling Tian's job would be ruined!

"Fifth, you should say something, what should we do about this?"

"What good did the army do to you? You help him like this?"

"My own brother doesn't help, but helps outsiders. Why don't you become Shi Weimin's son?!" Shi Weimin is the village chief, Uncle Shi, said After saying these words, Shi Laogen's expression changed when he saw Ling Tian.

Ling Tian didn't pay attention, and was pushed and shoved several times. He became angry in an instant, and was about to roll up his sleeves and beat up the three brothers of the Shi family again to "reasonable", when the third aunt Shi rushed in with the army and others.

Third Aunt Shi's combat effectiveness was not built on, she had a quarrel with Hong Guihua, Mrs. Shi and others when she came in, and the quarrel turned into a fight later. When women fight, so do men.

Ling Tian looked at it dumbfounded, and found that nothing seemed to happen to him.

Hong Guihua's legs haven't recovered yet, although she can stand up, she still dare not use force. She couldn't beat Third Aunt Shi, so she could only sit on the ground and roll around, crying until she had snot and tears.

The third aunt spat at her, "Don't be so rude, look at the things you did, introduce a hen that doesn't lay eggs to your son, thank you for doing it! What's wrong with Ling Tian giving the job to our army, our army We have a good relationship with him! When Ling Tian said a word, our army ran to Sunjiaao to help inquire without saying anything. This is righteousness! Look at your three wretches, who eat brothers, wear brothers, and rely on brothers to help Raising the eldest son, but turning around he thought he couldn't work! What's the matter? The family was divided, and now that he has a connection, he turned around and made trouble with others. How shameful?" The

words made Boss Shi's three brothers feel ashamed, and they even nodded. I can't even lift it up.

Dajun's daughter-in-law knew that she had made a mistake, and she actively agreed, "That's right, my fifth brother has been in the army for so many years, and the house he allocated was the smallest when he came back, without even a decent piece of furniture. It's not enough for a family to take advantage of the brothers. No wonder the fifth brother would rather Helping our army!"

"I don't believe it!" Hong Guihua screamed, "Your family must have given him some favors to let Dajun give up his job, otherwise I will report you to the commune!"

"You go, you go! It's a son of a bitch if you don't go!" Third Aunt Shi put her hands on her hips, very straightforward. Because she knows best that the benefits given by their family are not things at all, no matter how much you check, there is no trace, and you are not afraid at all. "Our family earns a few work points throughout the year. Everyone knows it well. We can't get enough to eat. How can we give Ling Tian the sweet potatoes?" The

surrounding villagers laughed, "I'm afraid a few sweet potatoes Not enough!"

"That's right, last time someone in the next village paid one or two hundred for a job."

Another person joked, "Aunt Osmanthus, you must have evidence to report, if you don't have evidence, you will be thrown dirty water and you will be arrested. Get up and go to jail." The

main reason is that there is only so much food these days, even if Third Uncle Shi is the village head, with so many eyes staring at him, he can't pretend at all. What's more, Third Uncle is quite a fair person. People in the village have more or less been favored by him, so there are many people who help to speak.

And more importantly, the Shi family had a fight half a month ago when they split up. If they were Ling Tian, ​​they would definitely not want to give their jobs to such brothers. When Ling Tian was wronged, Da Jun also said a few words, the three brothers of the Shi family didn't say anything, they only jumped out when their own interests were involved.

At this moment, Uncle Shi coughed lightly, and came in with a few officers from the village, "If you think I have benefited you by being the village chief, we will go to the commune tomorrow to clarify."

"No, no, We haven't thought about it that way, village chief."

"Everyone is watching how many catties of grain have been harvested in the field, and Hong Osmanthus fragrans is talking nonsense!"

Uncle Shi stared at Hong Osmanthus fragrans sharply with old eyes, "How about it, do you want to go? Then he looked at Shi Laogen again, and said in a deep voice, "Laogen, I asked you to take care of your wife last time, and the fifth one doesn't owe you anything. He is capable, and he is willing to give the job he found to whomever he wants. If you don't believe me, ask him?"

Ling Tian said, "Da Jun and I grew up together, and our relationship is closer than brothers. He is kind and loyal, and I trust him."

Da Jun was stunned for a moment, and then looked at Ling Tian with emotion. He thought Brother Ling Tian had been out as a soldier for ten years, so he had forgotten about him long ago, but he didn't expect that Brother Ling Tian would come to him as soon as he had something to do, and he didn't forget him when it was good, and now he still praises him for his kindness and loyalty. It's a good brother!

Cui Mobai pursed his lips and looked at this scene, inexplicably feeling that Dajun's eyes on Ling Tian were particularly glaring. And Ling Tian is the same, Dajun is married, why are you still sticky!

"What did you say, fifth, that we are not kind and trustworthy?" Shi Laosan asked unconvinced.

Before Ling Tian could open his mouth, Third Aunt Shi rushed to say, "You guys are kind. If you're kind, you'll spit out what you've been eating for the past few years, pretending to be ignorant, and pretending that who doesn't know!"

Anyway, Shi Laogen If the whole family is offended, it is better to offend to the end. This family is also stupid, obviously the most promising is the fifth child, and he offends people thoroughly.

She is the fifth child, and she is also disappointed!

Shi Laosan blushed with anger, pointed at Ling Tian and said, "Okay, okay, fifth, you have the ability, don't come begging our brothers in the future!"

Ling Tian slightly curled his lips, "This seems to be the same as before. I've said it before, don't make me beg you, and don't come beg me either. What you say doesn't count, you're really promising."