Chapter 15

"Ling Tian, ​​take care of yourself when you go to Huinan City, and call Uncle Luo if you have anything to do."

"I put the steamed dumplings in your bag in the morning. Remember to eat them on the way." At the

long-distance bus station, Luo Jianye and Chen Fang Kouzi urged Ling Tian earnestly. The midsummer sun made them sweat profusely. Despite Ling Tian's repeated urging, the two were still reluctant to leave first.

It wasn't until the bus left that Ling Tian returned to his seat. He has already graduated, and was rushed to be admitted by Huinan City No. 1 Middle School with the top grades in the city. Not only will he have a generous reward for further studies, but he will also be free of tuition and miscellaneous fees for the next three years, so that he has no worries at all.

At the same time, the Su family in Beijing also broke out for the first time this summer. Because Su Yuanbai was extremely persistent and refused to budge an inch, in the end Grandpa Su compromised first, "Forget it, the child is grown up, let him go."

"Dad—"

Su's father was worried. They are so far away, more than a thousand kilometers, if something happens, they will be beyond their reach.

Grandpa Su glared at him, "Then what do you want, lock him up at home? I'm afraid you have to tie your legs up too."

"I'm going to run with my legs tied up." The slender and beautiful boy wrinkled Nose, and leaned next to the old man for a while, acting coquettishly, "Thank you grandpa, grandpa is the best for me."

Because that face is so pretty, he didn't feel disobedient at all when he did this kind of thing.

Su's father could only turn his eyes to his wife and eldest son for help. The former turned his eyes away without seeing it, while the latter—

"Dad, aren't we planning to set up a branch in the south? Just choose Huinan City. Yuan Bai will go together and take care of him by the way."

Father Su turned his head to look at the eldest son, very suspicious that he had already made preparations, and only owed today's windfall.

"That's a good idea. Grandpa agrees. Hongze, with Yuanxi following, you should feel at ease this time, right?"

Is it useful for him to be worried? One and two stood by the younger son, as if he was the stepdad who was worried about his son!

Son has been shaken.

The old man winked at his little grandson, and Su Yuanbai immediately ran to his father to act like a spoiled child, "Dad, will you agree? I will definitely listen to my elder brother, and I will study hard if I don't run around. Don't worry... ..." The corners of

Su's father's serious mouth couldn't help but rise up, and he still insisted on this. The eldest son was born independent and stable, and he rarely worried about him; only the delicate and cute younger son gave him room to display his paternal love.

On the day of registration, Ling Tian didn't see Su Yuanbai, and he was a little disappointed. When he was hesitating whether to look for each class, someone behind him called his name—

"Ji Lingtian!"

Ling Tian turned around and saw The brown-haired boy with red lips and white teeth may have been infected by the other party's bright smile, and he couldn't help laughing, "Su Yuanbai, long time no see."

He looked at the other side again, and the outline of his eyebrows and eyes was seven points similar to Su Yuanbai's tall Man, the other party is also looking at him.

Seeing this, Su Yuanbai hurriedly introduced, "This is my elder brother."

After speaking, he might feel that he is such a big man, and it would be a bit embarrassing for him to ask his elder brother to give it to him, so he quickly added, "My elder brother just likes to worry, so he insists on sending it I'll come, just sign up, I can do it myself."

Su Yuanxi rubbed his head with a smile, and didn't get angry with his younger brother, "Hello, you are Ling Tian, ​​thank you for making up for Yuan Bai. I am Yuan Bai Bai's eldest brother, Su Yuanxi, I ask you to call me Brother Su."

"Brother Su." Ling Tian pursed his lips, "You're welcome, I actually didn't do anything."

"You don't have to be humble." Su Yuanxi shook his head, knowing that if it wasn't for Ji Lingtian, his younger brother would never want to make progress in his life.

He was not the kind of brother who would guard his younger brother from robbing the family property. On the contrary, because of the big age difference, he almost brought up his younger brother by hand, with extraordinary feelings.

"Brother, it's time for us to go in." Su Yuanbai listened impatiently to their greetings, mainly because he and Ling Tian hadn't seen each other for a summer vacation, and they wanted to exchange a lot of things, and his elder brother was getting in the way.

Of course, the person who has a lot to say refers to him alone.

Big Brother Su glanced at his younger brother, and for some reason felt like his younger brother was turning his elbows outwards. He said, "Okay, I'm leaving."

Then he greeted Ling Tian, ​​"This brat will trouble you It 's gone." The

eldest brother left, and Su Yuanbai was completely unrestrained. He followed Ling Tian to the classroom and asked, "Ling Tian, ​​what have you been doing for the past two months?"

"Reading books and previewing homework by the way." Ling Tian Tian was very interested in the knowledge of this world, and he read almost all the books he could find. He left Lu County ahead of time and came to Huinan City, and he found that there were libraries in both the school and the city, and he felt like a fish in water.

"..." Su Yuanbai instantly felt the fear of being dominated by learning again. His rival in love has never been a human being, but learning, learning!

He secretly observed Ling Tian's indifferent expression, and thought of his terrifying learning speed, he asked weakly, "Then how much have you read?"

"I've read all the three years of high school."

Su Yuanbai was startled, "Then do you want to skip a grade?" Or take the college entrance examination directly?

"Not for now." Wait until he reads all the books he can borrow.

"Oh." Su Yuanbai breathed a sigh of relief, but at the same time he was a little depressed. The person he likes is too good, and he might not be able to keep up with him at any time. This feeling is too bad.

"Why is your elder brother here?" He remembered that Su Yuanbai mentioned that the Su family was in Beijing, and he noticed that Su Yuanbai didn't bring any luggage at the first sight when they met.

It's a pity to talk about Su Yuanbai, "My elder brother is going to come to Huinan to open a branch, and I'm living with him now."

If it wasn't for this, he would be able to live in the dormitory with Ling Tian, ​​and maybe he would be able to squeeze in with each other. Same bed or something.

However, it's not impossible—

"Ling Tian, ​​I won't go back at noon, can I go to your dormitory for a while? Are you living on campus now?"

"Yes, as long as you don't disturb other people."

Su Yuan Bai smiled, he knew Ling Tian would agree. In fact, with the financial resources of the Su family, he could apply for a lunch break dormitory for himself, but in that case, he would not be able to sleep on Ling Tian's bed.

While talking, the classroom has also arrived. Originally, with Su Yuanbai's grades, even if he was admitted to Huinan No. 1 Middle School, he would not be in the same class as Ling Tian, ​​but who asked Brother Su to update all the facilities in Huinan No. 1 Middle School? The school is naturally very convenient. The door is closed.

The two stepped into the classroom side by side, and the originally noisy room was quiet for a moment, accompanied by the surprised gasps of the girls.

In their experimental class, it is rare to have one or two decent boys, but now there are two handsome boys! One has deep and stern eyebrows, and a calm demeanor; the other smiles slightly, and is too beautiful to be true.

What a miracle!

Of course, they'll soon learn that just because they smile doesn't mean they can smile at everyone. And some people's domineering temper will not disappear because of any change, it just varies from person to person.

In the juvenile detention center at this time, a boy in his teens opened his eyes, and there was a dark light in his eyes that did not belong to this age.

Ji Wenjie was pissed off. He was really kind to his wife at the beginning, gentle and considerate, and obedient to everything. Later, his wife gave birth to a son, and the father-in-law trusted him more, so he proposed to start a company outside and work alone.

In fact, it is to rely on the internal information that has been mastered in the past few years to grab the company's customers. The old man is just a vice president, not a serious chairman. After being brainwashed by him, he not only contributes money and effort, but also cooperates with him internally and externally to poach the company's corners.

It was okay at first, they made a lot of money. It's a pity that the incident happened within two years, and the old man lost a lot of money in order to get out.

Fortunately, the company they established has gained a firm foothold, but the profit has shrunk sharply, and the old man has become a dispensable existence. Not only that, but as the major shareholder who contributed money, he also had to share most of the company's dividends.

Ji Wenjie knew that the father-in-law was not in good health, so not only did he not persuade him, but he often took him outside to eat and drink on the pretext of dinner, smoking and drinking everything. It didn't take long for the father-in-law's health to fail, and Ji Wenjie coaxed him into signing the equity transfer document while he was in a coma.

Afterwards, the father-in-law died of illness, and the mother-in-law has been a rich wife for most of her life, and she knows little about the outside world. His wife, Kong Ying, married him right after graduation. She had never worked a day's work, and both of them chose to trust him.

It's a pity that Ji Wenjie failed their trust. After he used the investment company as an excuse to empty out his mother-in-law and wife, he finally showed his true colors. He started to stay out at night, spending time and drinking, and later took home the mother and son of the mistress outside, and made the mother-in-law so angry that she fell ill and was hospitalized.

Kong Ying didn't have anything in her hands. For the sake of her son and her mother's medical expenses, she could only choose to swallow her anger.

It's a pity that she wanted to endure it, but Xiaosan didn't want to. She often used Kong Ying's son as a villain, saying that he had a gloomy personality, disrespected his father, and beat and scolded his younger brother in private for no reason.

Kong Ying's son has become taciturn, and it's not because of them two scumbags!

Ji Wenjie also doesn't like his eldest son. He feels that this child has only been close to Kong Ying since he was a child. day.

Based on the above factors, Ji Wenjie often reprimanded him indiscriminately, which made the child's psychological problems worse and worse. After a small quarrel, the child let out a sigh of relief and jumped off the building to commit suicide.

Mother Kong received the news and died of a cerebral hemorrhage that night.

Kong Ying suddenly lost all her relatives, became mentally disturbed, and was sent to a mental hospital by Ji Wenjie.

However, Ji Wenjie's ending was not so good. When he reached middle age, the company closed down, and went bankrupt and liquidated, he realized that Xiaosan's son was not his.

During this period, he actually had a lot of "confidantes", but the mistress was very skilled, and those women chose to take the money and leave even if they were pregnant with children.

The only son was forced to jump off the building by him, leaving nothing behind in his life. If you want to ask Ji Wenjie if he regrets it, he definitely regrets it, but what he regrets is that he did not confirm the identity of his illegitimate child, and what he regrets is that he did not have more children!

No matter how many times he does it again, he doesn't like the elder son who represents his "stain".