Chapter 8

Su Yuanbai later sent many things one after another, such as pens, exercise books, snacks, etc., without exception, they were all returned. It's not that he doesn't want to give away things that are too expensive. He and classmate Ji are not even friends. If the other party's self-esteem is hurt, it will be even more difficult for him to get close to others.

Su Yuanbai's coquettish maneuvers could be hidden from others, but he couldn't be hidden from his two left and right hands. If at the beginning they thought that the boss was looking for an opportunity to take revenge on Ling Tian, ​​after Ling Tian refused mercilessly and Su Yuanbai persisted...they had a faint feeling that their boss was either out of his mind or suddenly fell in love with Ling Tian. sky.

Isn't it just that, when the boss pursued Ge Yunrou under their pressure, he gave gifts every other day like this, and he was even more attentive to Ling Tian!

But they also know that this speculation is purely a joke, and Ji Lingtian is not a girl! So the boss is out of his mind, and he even vowed to be friends with Ji Lingtian!

Seeing disbelief on the faces of the two subordinates, Su Yuanbai said sternly, "What do you know? People of a feather flock together, and things are divided into groups. Classmate Ji is handsome and has good grades. I will be friends with him, and I will be friends with him when I go out. You have a bright face."

Is it because they think they are ugly?

Meng Bo and Zhang Yue looked at each other, and suddenly felt that what the boss said was reasonable, why didn't they find each other so hideous before? Thinking back to when they went out together on the street before, the girls on the street avoided them, not to mention worshiping them!

Ji Lingtian was different, those girls seemed to peek at him often.

"Then Ge Yunrou... let's forget it?"

Su Yuan waved his hands warmly, "I turned around and thought about it, and I don't seem to like her very much..."

That's right, Ge Yunrou is thin and small, At best, she could be regarded as delicate, but when they heard her name from the boss, they couldn't believe it.

They didn't know that the reason why Su Yuanbai had an impression of Ge Yunrou was because the other party picked up the clothes he had thrown on the playground, and when they delivered them, the other party's voice was soft and soft, much like the rabbit he raised when he was a child. So when he was chased away, he immediately thought of the other party to make up the numbers.

In fact, when Ge Yunrou rejected him, he felt ashamed far more than jealousy, and then he was so busy targeting Ji Lingtian that he even forgot about Ge Yunrou.

Meng Bo hit his palm with a fist and realized, "Boss is wise, we are friends with Ji Lingtian, and we will definitely let more girls see us!"

Maybe we can fall in love early or something... A

youthful and ignorant boy is just right. At the stage when the opposite sex is most interested, Su Yuanbai was urged to pursue Ge Yunrou before. They may not have no ideas, but they dare not act.

Meng Bo accidentally expressed his thoughts, and Zhang Yue was also a little ready to move. Girls like Ji Lingtian, it's useless for them to be jealous, they have to infiltrate the enemy!

Su Yuanbai was dumbfounded, God damn us, he clearly kept saying "I", okay!

But he was the boss anyway, so he couldn't be so disrespectful. Although he felt very uncomfortable, he still acquiesced to Meng Bo's words.

"You want to be friends with me?" Ling Tian came out from behind the tree. These three idiots didn't even find a good place to whisper, and they all disturbed his nap.

The three of them jumped up together and looked at each other with embarrassment on their faces. Although it was easy to say, it was quite difficult to take that step in practice, especially since they were used to showing off their might, and nodding was equivalent to showing weakness.

Fortunately, during the recent period, Su Yuanbai's endurance has been developed, and he admitted cheekily, "Yes, yes, I'm serious.

" name."

The three of them were just about to be pleasantly surprised, but when they heard the conditions behind them, they felt bitter again.

In fact, Ling Tian's qualifications are not too high, there are only more than two hundred people in the third year of junior high school, and more than half of the top one hundred people are enough. But they are scumbags, the guys who occupy the bottom of the list all the year round, this condition is tantamount to asking them to reach the sky with their bare hands.

Meng Bo and Zhang Yue, who wanted to take a shortcut, wanted to give up immediately, but their boss was extremely determined, and agreed without hesitation, "Okay, it's a deal." Then

he glared at the two subordinates , forcing them to nod, completely forgetting that they were not feeling well just now, and felt that these two people were in the way.

Su Yuanbai's idea is very simple, studying is the thing he hates the most in his life, and he must endure it for the sake of classmate Ji. But working hard alone is too hard, Meng Bo and Zhang Yue, two younger brothers, how can they stay out of it?

It's not just Meng Bo and Zhang Yue, the title Su Xiaoba is well-deserved, and the students in the entire grade are his younger brothers.

Su Yuanbai thought for a while, and decided to share the blessings and share the difficulties. After the self-study that night, he called all the younger brothers and announced his "common progress" plan.

All the scumbags were stunned, the boss told them to fight and fight, it's okay to study, what the hell is that? Many of them have decided not to study after graduation, and some may not even get a diploma.

Su Yuanbai didn't care so much, and sacrificed his big weapon, "Whoever among us gets into the grade of 100 will be rewarded with 100 yuan. The best score will be rewarded with another 1,000 yuan, the second place will be awarded 500 yuan, and the third place will be rewarded with 100 yuan. Two hundred."

One, one thousand! !

Everyone was dumbfounded and their jaws were about to drop. The parents of most of them, the couple together earn less than one thousand a month, which is a huge sum of money for them!

When they go to an Internet cafe to surf the Internet, it only costs one yuan an hour, and it takes a thousand years to spend. Malatang, barbecue, cola, and beer are all you can eat and drink!

It's cool to think about it!

"Would you like to participate?" "Yes, yes

!" "Boss, we want to study!" More than a dozen students scrambled to raise their hands, afraid that the boss would take back his promise if he was too late.

Su Yuanbai is very satisfied, his family is very rich, thousands of dollars are not even pocket money to him, so just buy it for fun!

But he was afraid that his little brothers would be obedient, so he added a proviso, "A man who promises to keep his word, if you agree, but you won't pass the exam, then everyone will escort him to clean the toilets, the men's toilets in the whole building!

" With a burst of laughter, Zuo Jian from Class Two raised his voice, "Boss, you can't engage in gender discrimination. How can you let the women's restroom go? At worst, wait until the school is empty before going in!"

"I'll go, you bitch Zuo It's too poisonous, so you're not afraid of retribution on yourself?"

"I'm not afraid!" Zuo Jian slapped his chest loudly, "I'm going to fight this time, if you don't succeed, you'll be a benevolent!"

Zuo Jian couldn't read well, and he didn't want to After graduating, he entered the construction site to work, but he was very interested in doing business, and had been suffering from lack of start-up capital. One thousand yuan is enough for him to rent a storefront and buy some toys and clothes to sell.

So the next day, all the teachers and students in the third grade found that the scumbags in their get out of class didn't fight after class, and they didn't make trouble in class, and they all studied more seriously than anyone else with their books in their hands. When encountering students who don't understand, they will take the initiative to ask students with good grades. It's like the sun is coming out of the west!

Under the guise of studying, Su Yuanbai also changed places with the classmates in front of Ling Tian, ​​and asked Ling Tian questions whenever he had the opportunity. When Ling Tian was in a good mood, he would tell him slowly, and when he was in a bad mood, he would give him a glare, take the book and draw the key points for him, and let him read it by himself.

Su Yuanbai was quite beautiful in his heart. Classmate Ji glared at him, which was a sign of intimacy. When he was one of his own, others would not stare at him like that (they dare not).

Although studying is painful, but you can approach classmate Ji under the banner of studying, it seems that it is not so painful.

Ling Tian acquiesced in Su Yuanbai's approach. This guy was domineering and arrogant in front of his younger brother and other classmates, but he was cowardly in front of him. For the sake of the joy he brings to him, Ling Tian doesn't mind if he has more attendants in advance.

It's just this servant who orders small stir-fry every time, and insists on hanging it in front of him. Ling Tian doesn't eat it himself, and he doesn't want to see him eat it. One time, he looked at someone for a long time when he found a chance, until the tips of his ears turned red. Then he said slowly, "You're a bit over-nourished, haven't you noticed that you have two more pimples? Eat more vegetables, less meat, and avoid high oil and sugar."

Su Yuanbai glanced at the fried oil in the lunch box Wang Wang's bean fried pork, reluctantly said, "Ah? Well, then I won't eat it..."

In fact, he quite likes the cooking skills of the school's small frying window master, or he has never eaten anything delicious abroad. In addition to school, Mrs. Li invited by the family will give him extra meals every night. Fried chicken, cumin ribs, and braised prawns have always been his favorites.

Su Yuanbai glanced under the T-shirt, his slightly protruding belly, and handed the lunch box towards Ling Tian, ​​"I've beat you up, let me eat."

After speaking, he looked at Ling Tian's lunch box helplessly. , as if the cabbage and radish inside are some peerless delicacy, just wait for Ling Tian to tell them to change it.

Ling Tian felt weird. Su Yuanbai's temperament is simple and straightforward, but he is not stupid, which can be seen from his win over younger brother. Although he also contributed, he was not led by the nose, and he has always been in the dominant position.

But it was such a little overlord who acted like a puppy in front of him, and now he still coveted the food he had eaten. How should I say this feeling, a bit like BT...

Ling Tian couldn't help but tremble when he thought of this, he raised his head and gave Baba a hard look at his "dog", picked up the lunch box and put some fried pork with beans into his own bowl, and gave it to Fang Ming, Meng Bo and Zhang Yue. Divide up the rest. Then put the empty lunch box in front of Su Yuanbai, "Look, you don't have money? Go get another one." He emphasized, "Only vegetarian dishes."

"Oh." Su Yuanbai responded sullenly One sound.

After barely eating a meal without oil and water, Su Xiaoba was downcast, feeling lonely. Seeing this, Ling Tian pretended to be casual and said, "I think you must look good after you've lost weight."

"Really?" Su Yuanbai raised his head abruptly, grinning silly, "It's not me. Looks so beautiful, look at my eyelashes, aren't they very long?" The

eyelashes are quite long, and the eyes are round, shining like a galaxy full of stars, but when I smile, the two lumps of fat on my cheeks puff up Woke up, still with a triple chin, couldn't bear to look straight...

Ling Tian nodded against his will, "Come on, I'm waiting to see what you look like after you lose weight. You won't make me wait too long, right? I won't see you after graduation."

Su Yuan Bai's heart skipped a beat, and he hurriedly said, "No, which school did Ling Tian take your high school entrance exam for, shall we go together?"

He looked at Ling Tian nervously after speaking, fearing that the other party would reject him.

Ling Tian said without even thinking, "If possible, of course Huinan No. 1 Middle School."

This was the best school he could choose, and it was also the high school that Ji Wenjie attended in his previous life.

Su Yuanbai memorized the name secretly, and decided to mention it to his mother when he went back. As long as his mother agrees, it's useless for his father to object. According to what his father said before, he and his mother will be able to go to Beijing in the second half of this year. His father has even contacted him with the school and is waiting for them to go there.

He didn't care before, but now, he wants to be with Ling Tian...