Chapter 146 A Noble Abandoned by His Fiancée Draining His Blood

Ling Tian's spirit returned to his place, and his spiritual consciousness habitually searched in the southeast direction, only to find that the huge coercion had disappeared.

He thought for a while, and for the first time in his life, he left his post without authorization, and followed the breath of his Taoist companion to the outside of Liuyingjian. It took him a while to break through the restriction outside, and just as he stepped in, he was rushed in front of him by a cheerful little dragon.

The little dragon has no substance, its solid soul body is like pure white jade liquid flowing in the fairy pond, with thin and thin claws, a small tail, and even tender little dragon horns. What Ling Tian likes the most is those golden eyes, when he sees him, they glow with burning joy, just like every partner in the small world.

Xiaolong picked up the robe in front of Ling Tian's chest, and rubbed his long kiss on his cheek with joy, Ling Tian's heart softened, he stretched out his hand to hold Xiaolong's slender body, and gently placed a shallow kiss on his forehead, feeling worried again. He asked, "What about your body, why did it become like this?"

Xiaolong vomited a bubble and told him that it was okay. His father, the Dragon Emperor, left him a message, saying that he would go back to Longyu to find the dragon for him. It's fruit, he'll be fine soon.

Ling Tian frowned. The Dragon Fruit Tree is the sacred tree of the dragon clan, but it was lost during the war between gods and demons. Bai Longdi definitely knew this, and lied to Xiaolong that he would go back to the Dragon Realm, but in fact he should have broken through the barrier of the heavens and entered the void.

The heavens are vast, and the void is even more vast and full of dangers. Even the top powers in the heavens dare not pat their chests and say that they can walk sideways in the void.

Ling Tian was worried about Bai Longdi's safety, but it was too late to go after him now. The void is not like the heavenly realm, where the divine sense may be swallowed by the storm if it goes out, so he can't locate the opponent even if he catches up.

Ling Tian looked ugly, Xiaolong's paw lightly touched the center of his frowning brows, he "grumbled" and asked him what's wrong.

Of course Ling Tian didn't dare to tell him the truth. After thinking for a while, he held Xiaolong up against his head, "Bai Longdi is not here, I don't worry about you being here alone, are you willing to return to the entrance of Lingxu with me?"

Dragon Emperor Although the restriction is powerful, his soul is no longer in the upper heaven realm. A strong man like him can easily break through the restriction and break in.

Xiaolong shrank his pupils, then flicked his tail happily, of course he would!

Ling Tian was stunned for a moment, not because he was surprised that Xiaolong would agree, but because he saw some strange pictures in Xiaolong's sea of ​​consciousness, which were intermittent and incomplete. The reason for this is that although they share the same mind, they have not formed a formal Taoist partner contract. He can see that these are the results of Xiaolong's defenselessness against him.

The background of those pictures is like a battlefield, the corpses of gods, demons, birds and beasts are everywhere, and the blood that flowed out stained the whole world red. Wearing purple gold armor and holding a long halberd, he stood on top of a majestic white dragon. In front of him was a monster with fangs and claws, and behind him was a mountain of corpses and a sea of ​​blood that stretched for thousands of miles...

"We used to... did we know each other? You mean before entering the small world?" Ling Tian asked tentatively.

Reminiscent of the fact that the Taoist companion has no body, it's hard not to let him think too much.

Xiaolong opened his big golden eyes and looked at him innocently, this time he didn't even spit out any bubbles.

Ling Tian kissed him, and his voice became more gentle, "Don't you want to tell me?"

Xiaolong blinked shyly, but still insisted on pretending to be stupid.

Ling Tian sighed in his heart, don't want to say it, anyway, he will know after they formed a Taoist couple contract... In fact, he kind of guessed it, the little silly dragon chose to hide it, just because he didn't want to make him feel guilty.

But how should I put it, he has started to feel guilty now, he actually forgot about the other party. If it wasn't for something wrong with the small world, he jumped into it on a whim, and they might never meet again...

Ling Tian moved the entire Liuyingjian to the entrance of the spirit void, and found that Xiaolong didn't even soak in the resurrection pool, often Run out and befriend him. Ling Tian felt that this was not good, so he simply asked him, "The small world hasn't been repaired yet, would you like to come in with me again?"

Xiaolong's eyes lit up, and his tail wrapped around Ling Tian's wrist reluctantly. It made a light turn in the air, submerged into the Xuguang Pagoda in the center of the resurrection pool, and disappeared quickly.

Ling Tian smiled, because of his shallow understanding of his Taoist couple. He must feel that he can't do anything now, and the small world is different. The two of them have been having sex for decades...

***

There is a life star in the distant Zola galaxy, but it is a life star, In fact, the living environment is very bad. Its surface green plants and water sources are scarce, and most of them are bare rocks and yellow sand. Forget it, there are a lot of scrap metal and garbage piled up on the yellow sand, the radiation exceeds the standard, it is simply a large garbage dump.

But not all places on this planet are like this. This planet is divided into upper, middle and lower layers. The people who live in the upper city of the Sky Garden call themselves the Tate tribe. Beastized, with strong fighting power alone, he is the absolute ruler.

Zhongcheng is the management, and it is dedicated to serving the Tets. It is not an exaggeration to say that they are their servants.

The lower city is the residents who live directly in the surface garbage dump. The people here are also a fusion of various star animal bloodlines. Some look like ordinary people, some can be half-beast, and even more powerful can be fully animal. If such a completely animalized person has decent combat effectiveness, he can go to the central city to join the nobles and achieve class leapfrogging.

But there are also those who are unwilling to bow to others. There are many such people. They unite to form various legion forces and rob each other of resources, so the downtown area is very chaotic. The central city has sent people down to manage it several times, but the living environment in the lower city is too harsh. Today this person is still a strong man, but tomorrow he may be killed and exposed to the wilderness.

As time goes by, they don't want to take care of it anymore, as long as the local snakes in the city are willing to donate resources, they don't care who is in charge.

The object Ling Tian devoted himself to this time was a Tate, but his luck was very bad. This guy brought his fiancée to buy a new manor in order to get married. Who knew that his followers cooperated with the bandits and shot down their spaceship from the sky. go down.

In order to protect his fiancée, the original owner was seriously injured, and the beast core was cracked. He couldn't change his animal form, which meant that he couldn't protect his fiancée.

And his fiancée is a woman.

In this world, women are very rare and precious. If the people in the lower city found out, she would inevitably be arrested and sold, or even be regarded as a confinement or a child-bearing machine.

The original owner was paralyzed on the bed, and could only rely on his fiancée to disguise himself as a man and sell his jewelry to survive. But this is the downtown area. Not only can her beautiful jewelry not be sold for much money, but she has to change her appearance and hide around to hide her identity, so as not to be targeted by those who want to.

Originally, the original owner could recover from the injury, and they could return to Shangcheng again. But the original owner's beast core was cracked, and his injury healed very slowly, and he could hardly see any improvement. The burnt part of his body fell off, and foul-smelling thick water flowed out.

"Iris, how are you feeling? Are you feeling better?" The original owner's fiancée, Violet, came back from the outside, took off her dirty scarf, and immediately asked Ling Tian.

But she kept asking questions, but kept away from Ling Tian who was on the broken canopy bed, with an expression of irritability hard to hide on her tired face.

Ling Tian glanced at her, and didn't say anything to comfort her like the original owner did, but Violet didn't care, she just thought he was too weak to speak.

"Aren't you getting better? It's been three months..." Violet's tone was not very good. When she went out today, she still didn't see anyone who could call for help, so she had to buy some dried ground lizard meat with the only money she had.

This kind of ground lizard is everywhere under the yellow sand. It grows up by absorbing trace elements and metals in the yellow sand. The meat is very hard, and it will make you sick if you eat too much. But she can't help it, they have no money, they have to eat this.

In fact, Violet was nice to Iris at the beginning, and she would buy some wound medicine for him after selling the jewelry. But as the saying goes, poor and lowly couples are sad. When her jewelry is about to be sold out and the original owner's injury is still pale, it is difficult for her to have a good look at the ugly and smelly man on the hospital bed. .

But if it was just like this, the original owner would not be filled with resentment after his death.

When Ling Tian saw the follow-up plot, his face suddenly turned ugly.

As mentioned earlier, the original owner was a Tate, and his flesh and blood, even the beast core, could promote the evolution of other beast blood species.

Tate's bloodline is very domineering. There is a legend in the lower city that someone once captured a Tate and assimilated himself into Tate by eating his flesh and blood, and could even be completely animalized.

Of course, this is just a legend. The giant Tate has already disappeared, and the humanoid Tate is so powerful that it is not an exaggeration to say that one enemy is a hundred. What's more, there is really no way, they will explode themselves, and they will not give others a chance to take advantage of it.

It stands to reason that the original owner's beast core was cracked, but if he really wanted to ignore it, he could still blew himself up. But this guy is a lover. His fiancée accidentally exposed her identity. In order not to fall into a miserable situation, she even betrayed the more valuable original owner.

The original owner was also a fool. He was obviously betrayed, but when his fiancée cried in front of him, he forgave her. He let the people of that power heal his wounds, and then imprisoned him, cutting his flesh and blood every day.

The fiancée played a very important role in it. Whenever the original owner was about to despair, she told him that rescuers were coming soon, and she had already contacted a certain nobleman in the Midtown. Later, she even fell in love with the boss of the Viper Legion, and in the end it was she who dug out the original owner's beast core with her own hands.

The original owner didn't guard against her at all. To the last moment of his life, he was still listening to his fiancée weaving beautiful lies, hoping to go back.

It's amazing to say that the boss of the Viper Legion devoured the original owner's beast core, and he was transformed into a Tate.

In order not to reveal this secret, he killed all the men who knew about it, and then took Violet to the upper city, had children with her, and lived a happy life.