Chapter 28 The Prince Abandoned by Everyone Draining His Blood

Ling Tian returned to the entrance of Lingxu, and found strangely that the aura he was looking for had disappeared. He tried his best, but couldn't find it...

He looked at the direction where the aura disappeared for a long time, and suddenly had an idea, so he once again He chose a world that was on the verge of collapse, and plunged into

it—"Sir, the Weihe River is soaring, and the bridge ahead has been washed away by the flood." A man wearing a coir raincoat and black boots knelt in front of Ling Tian Looking back, through his dripping shoulder, he could still see the white rain curtain outside the teahouse.

A man in a black suit next to him hesitated for a moment, and persuaded, "My lord, it's raining too much now, and the horses need to rest. Why don't we wait for the rain to lighten up, and go to Qishan and Zaolinkou instead?"

Another goat The bearded man glanced at him and said nothing. They all knew that the old concubine of Dingnan Palace was seriously ill, and their adults hurried back to see her for the last time. Although Tong Kui's proposal is safe and reasonable, it would take two more days to change the route, so I am afraid that adults will not adopt it.

"It's God's will..." Ling Tianchang sighed, and waved to the original owner's subordinates who were still kneeling on the ground, "Go down and rest, and wait for the rain to subside before you go on your way."

"Yes."

Tong Kui couldn't believe it, " What does your lord mean—"

"Changing the road." Ling Tian lowered his eyelashes and said two words lightly.

The original owner hurried back in his previous life, and for this he did not hesitate to cross the river in the rain, causing two subordinates to be washed away with their horses by the raging river. In the end, after going back, he had to face his fiancée marrying his younger brother Chongxi. The old concubine of Dingnan Wangfu, the grandmother of the original owner, insisted on pulling him, making him swear not to hate his younger brother, and would continue to serve as a guarantor for his useless father who was a prince. -Protect the umbrella, or you won't close your eyes.

The original owner was raised by his grandmother, so of course he obediently agreed. But now that it's Ling Tian's turn, he won't rush back and be suppressed with filial piety. In this era, the word filial piety can crush people to death. If he blatantly disobeys, even the old emperor can't keep him.

When it comes to the old emperor, we have to mention the background of this world. Now it is the Great Yan Dynasty, and the founding emperor Chongzheng had four powerful generals under him, who respectively conferred four kings with different surnames in the southeast, northwest, and iron hat princes.

The founding emperor was very straightforward when he was appointed, but it was hard for his grandson, the old emperor, to die. In fact, the old emperor can be regarded as a Mingjun, but he is old, and worried that the prince will not be able to suppress the four kings with different surnames and his surrounding after he left, so he decided to remove all these hidden dangers before he went, and give the prince a clear and bright future. court.

Before the death of the original owner's grandfather, he had sensed the emperor's intentions, so he taught the original owner to take the initiative to surrender, and changed from a majestic son of Dingnan King to a sharp knife in the hands of the old emperor. As small as flying over eaves and walls, as a gentleman on the beam to collect evidence for the old emperor, as big as murdering and setting fire, ransacking the family and exterminating the family... Everyone in the capital changed their faces.

The original owner's sacrifice did not bring the family's understanding, but instead made them fear him on the surface and plot against him secretly.

From a cowardly and incompetent father who is addicted to sex; to a mother who is partial to the younger son because the older son is raised by an annoying mother-in-law; there is also a brother who disrespects his elder brother and secretly seduces his elder brother's fiancee; he is afraid of the bad name of the original owner and has a brother with his fiancé Sisters-in-law who go out in private; there is also a large family of aunts, concubines and younger brothers and sisters... There are almost not enough theaters!

Just such a group of people, after the original owner retired and was bestowed to death by the old emperor himself, the younger brother actually inherited the title of county king (because the original owner framed Zhongliang and deceived the saint, the iron hat king became Dingnan county king, and the descendants inherited the title Downgrading.)

This can be said to be a happy event for everyone. The old emperor achieved his goal and cleared his posthumous name, but it would not disappoint those who knew it. And the relatives of the original body also retained their glory and wealth. Except for the original owner, he didn't even earn a piece of straw mat to wrap himself in after a busy day, and he would be scolded after death, leaving a bad reputation for thousands of years.

To say that the grandfather of the original owner may not have accounted for his end, but compared with the entire palace, sacrificing him alone in exchange for the preservation of all descendants, this account will be settled by anyone.

There is also the grandmother of the original owner. This woman has abided by the feudal dogma all her life. She is strict and boring. Her husband and son can't stand her, so they stay away. The only eldest grandson who was filial to her and respected her was cheated to death by herself. In the end, what she cared most about was her own son, not even her grandson.

"Has the prince come back?" Princess Yu asked as she came out of the inner room supported by her personal maidservant, and wiped the tears off her face with a clean handkerchief.

The old man can't see the boss, and refuses to close his eyes.

The maid at the door raised the curtain and looked out, then shook her head, "Princess Wang, not yet."

Fu Mingyu, who was sitting in the hall drinking tea, couldn't help complaining, "Brother, it's really not good to go out at any time, but at this time !" The

other concubine children all looked sideways, except for Shizi's own younger brother, they would never dare to say this openly.

"Second brother be careful, the son works for the sage, isn't it strange... not good?" The fourth young master Fu Mingqing reminded with a half-smile that he had always been at odds with Fu Mingyu because Concubine Liu Shu's family background was better than Princess Yu's.

"Fourth young master, if you don't want to stay any longer, you can go back to your own yard, lest your grandmother recuperate and listen to people bickering and making noise." Mrs. Yu was talking about you, but her cold eyes were all on the concubine, and turned to the relatives. On the son's side, his tone softened a lot, "Ming Yu, if you have nothing to do, go in and spend more time with your grandmother and talk to her."

It's best to take out all the old private houses.

"Oh..." Fu Mingyu pouted, and reluctantly stood up. The grandmother's room smelled very bad, and the window couldn't be opened, so he felt like vomiting after staying in it for a while.

Zhong Xianya also stood up and silently followed her new husband. She married in as a happy bride, and she married the younger brother of the original marriage partner. Although the two families only negotiated marriage verbally and only exchanged tokens, it was delayed because of the filial piety of both parties... But there was always something wrong with the name. Things didn't go well, and the old concubine was seriously ill, so the joy of the newlyweds faded a lot.

Yu Shi frowned, disliked that the daughter-in-law was clinging to her son everywhere. I thought that the father-in-law told the eldest son some kind of good marriage, but it turned out that the girl who came from a wealthy family passed the letter to the younger son Hongyan in private and secretly plotted against Chen Cang.

Mrs. Yu's own family background is not good, and he achieved good things only by secretly communicating with Fu Yu about the music. So the old concubine looked down on her very much, and after her eldest son was born, she hugged her to her side to raise her.

When she first heard about the marriage in Duke Zhong's mansion, she secretly felt sorry for her younger son, because the younger son would not be able to inherit the title, and the family background of his future wife would definitely not be as good as that of the eldest son. I don't know if it's because she talked too much in front of her younger son, and he listened to her heart. Not long after, her younger son proudly told her that he and Zhong Xianya are in love!

Yu Shi was taken aback at first, but after being hugged and begged by her youngest son, her heart softened. Taking advantage of the fact that her mother-in-law was seriously ill and her eldest son was away on errands, she brought Zhong Xianya in under the pretext of being happy.

Zhong Guogong's mansion thought that Dingnan Wang's mansion was to marry a wife for the eldest son, but they said it was a happy event, and the process was completed in less than half a month. In the absence of the eldest son, it is reasonable for the younger brother to marry the older brother, but at the wedding banquet they found out that the fifth girl married the second young master Fu Mingyu!

The hall also worshiped, and the ceremony was completed. There was no room for change in this marriage, and Duke Zhong's family could only hold their noses to recognize it. Be careful not to say anything, otherwise, if the elder brother of Yi Yi marries the younger brother, will the rest of the girls in Duke Zhong's mansion marry?

At first, Mrs. Yu liked Zhong Xianya very much, but the newlyweds can't help being affectionate and tender. Fu Mingyu was used to being spoiled, and he didn't know how to save the country with curves and make a face for his wife. As soon as Mrs. Yu saw her son and daughter-in-law getting close, she would think of the sweetness she had with her husband, and when she thought of Yingying Yanyan, who was now filling the yard...she couldn't help being jealous.

Why did Zhong Xianya come from a noble family, marry the person she likes so easily, and her husband still dotes on her!

In fact, Mrs. Yu didn't even think about it. When she first married into the palace, she also got along with Fu Yu for a while, otherwise she wouldn't have given birth to two sons in succession. Moreover, although the old concubine pays attention to rules, being polite means that she will not take the initiative to find trouble. Her position is much more relaxed than that of her daughter-in-law Zhong Xianya.

But Mrs. Yu would not look for reasons on herself, she cast a bitter glance at Fu Yu, who was standing on the porch playing with birds, flirting with Concubine Liu side by the way, and walked out, shaking her handkerchief.

The old man doesn't seem to be able to hold on for long, she is going to prepare for her funeral!

The old concubine opened her eyes with difficulty when she heard someone lift the curtain and come in.

"Grandmother, it's me, Ming Yu." Fu Mingyu stood not far from the door, covering his nose and refusing to approach.

It was Zhong Xianya who took the initiative to approach to greet her, and asked the old concubine if she wanted to drink water, get up and so on.

When the old concubine saw her, she felt a little pity in her eyes. It would be perfect for the fifth girl from Duke Zhong's mansion to marry the eldest grandson, but it's a pity that the ignorant one just hired Ming Yu.

She didn't know the old prince's plan, she just felt that with the eldest grandson in charge and a mistress like Zhong Xianya in charge, the palace would not be able to collapse.

Although she hated her only son for being rebellious and disobedient, she still wanted to plan for him before she died, so she held her breath and insisted on waiting until the pillar in her heart returned.

It's a pity that Ling Tian returned two full days later than the original owner in her last life, even if she stayed for an extra cup of tea, it wouldn't change anything.

When Ling Tian and others entered the city, the Second Steward of the Palace was already waiting at the gate of the city to report the funeral.

After Ling Tian listened, he turned his horse's head, "Go back and tell the lord, wangfei, I will go to the palace to report the matter, and I will ask the emperor to obey my filial piety."

The second housekeeper was stunned for a while, and then he handed over his hands. He thought that Shizi would rush back immediately.

In the previous life, the original owner did go back immediately. Although he managed to see his grandmother for the last time, it made the old emperor who had been waiting for a long time very upset. Heaven and earth are kings, relatives and masters, the king is the first, and the relative is the last. Although he pretended to be generous and forgave the other party, he was actually stingy in his heart, and he remembered everything in his heart.

Later, because of the old emperor's repeated requests, the original owner only kept the filial piety for seventy-seven forty-nine days. Of course, he was read by the officials. At that time, the old emperor was the backer, so he was temporarily suppressed. When it comes to liquidation, the original owner becomes an unfaithful and unfilial person, which is indeed ironic.