Chapter 38

The side concubine Liu was quickly brought up by the rough envoy. I don't know if the concubine intended to take revenge. The rough hands and feet of the escorting women messed up Concubine Liu's bun and dress, making her look not as delicate and charming as usual, but like a fierce madman. Mother-in-law, "Let go of me, you bloody slaves, you have gone against the sky! When I see the lord, I will let him punish you!

" She rushed to ask for help, but the wives had already pressed her heavily to the ground, the pain was so painful that she was about to burst into tears.

"What are you doing? You still don't let go of the side concubine!" Fu Mingqing hurried over, his face darkened immediately when he saw this scene, and he kicked away a woman who wanted to help side concubine Liu up, but Fu Yu The drinking stopped, "Presumptuous !"

Fu Mingqing turned his head and questioned, "Father, my mother...the side concubine, what did she do wrong, why did she treat her like this?"

Nanny Lai immediately fell to her knees and cried, " It has nothing to do with the side concubine's business, I made my own decision and changed the princess's son. The side concubine didn't know, really didn't know..."

"What is the son of the princess?" Concubine Liu reacted, her eyes widened He stared at Nanny Lai, wishing he could peel off her skin.

Lai Dao Dao, "It's the prince. The current prince is the son of that village woman. The real prince was taken to the countryside and died of illness.

" Mo and Lai Da, "I never asked you to change the son of the princess! I only entered the mansion for three months when the son was born, and the old prince and the old princess were there, how could I play tricks under their noses?"

She Although she was jealous of Mrs. Yu and wanted to harm her eldest son, she never had that chance!

"The side concubine spares my life, the old slave knows my mistake, the side concubine spares my life!" Nanny Lai was beaten and screamed.

Although Lai Da is a bit of a mess, he still knows how to protect his old mother. It is impossible for Fu Mingqing to see his own mother suffer under Lai Da's hands, so the two sides started fighting like this.

"Bastard, bastard, the elders and I are still here, what do you look like! Steward, don't let him pull them away!" Fu Yu patted the table heavily, and the new steward immediately sent someone to separate the two parties. The servant must be partial to the third young master, so Lai's mother and son were secretly kicked several times.

It was still useful for Fu Yu to keep Lai Da's mother and son, so he was not in a hurry to punish them after the farce, but raised his hand and waved away the servants.

Concubine Liu side knelt on the ground, looking at Fu Yu with tears in her eyes, "My lord, I was wronged! Nanny Lai is a dirty slave, she was driven away by my concubine a few months ago, what she said is unacceptable." Believe it, my lord——"

Fu Yu dared not look at her, "There are all the witnesses and material evidence, how can you deny it? If you don't want to suffer, just recruit honestly." What

he said was condemnation and advice, but it's a pity that Concubine Liu The mother and son didn't hear it at all.

"What physical evidence?" Fu Mingqing grasped the point.

"Here, this is the purse." Madam Hu was holding the purse, her voice trembling.

Concubine Liu snatched it over, gritted her teeth and said, "I've kept this purse at the bottom of the box, when did it come into your hands? Nanny Lai, you stole my purse and used it to slander me. How can I be sorry for you?"

Nanny Lai lowered her head, "Yes, the princess said I stole it, so I stole it..." When

Concubine Liu heard this, she became even more angry, "You What a slave!"

She covered her chest with her hands, if she wasn't afraid of Fu Yu in the hall, she might have rushed to beat Nanny Lai again.

"Come on, drag side concubine Liu out and beat her until she confesses her guilt!" Fu Yu waved his big hand, and immediately the guards of the palace stepped forward to drag side concubine Liu. Fu Mingqing wanted to stop her, but he was no match for the guards.

"My lord—" "Father!"

"Hit." Fu Yu was indifferent, as if he once loved Concubine Liu was just an illusion of everyone.

Hearing the sound of heavy boards outside mixed with Concubine Liu's screams, Fu Mingqing, who was being held down by the guards, couldn't help it, and said with a tear, "Father, the Lai family was driven away by my mother, and I hold a grudge against you!" Lai Da is a gambler again, and Fu Mingyu gave their family money so that he would instruct Mrs. Lai to frame my mother, please father and king to investigate clearly!"

Fu Mingyu was taken aback, "Fu Mingqing, don't talk nonsense. I have never been out of the gate of the palace, so how can I buy Lai Dayi? Besides, it is about my elder brother, a compatriot, how could I harm him?"

Fu Mingqing sneered, "Who knows if you are for the title of the palace?"

"Presumptuous !Fu Mingqing, do you know what you are talking about? Ming Yu is your elder brother! You open your mouth and keep your mouth shut because Ming Yu bribed Lai Da. In order to get rid of your mother by any means, the book was read into the dog's stomach!" Fu Yu didn't distinguish between indiscriminate It's just a reprimand.

Fu Mingqing became anxious, "Father, as long as you send someone to the casino to check, you will soon know whether what your son said is true!"

Fu Yu slapped the table hard, "Nizi, did you forget that the Dingnan Palace is still there ?" During the filial piety period, you send people to the casino with great fanfare, are you afraid that the censor will not participate and bring down this king, aren't you?!"

Then he waved his hand at the housekeeper angrily, "Gag the third son and drag me down, Without my king's permission, you are not allowed to take half a step out of the room!"

"Father—" Fu Mingqing just yelled, but his mouth was blocked, "Uh, uh..."

"Ming and Qing..." Concubine Liu had been pampered and pampered for half her life. She had never suffered this kind of crime. She heard her son's desperate cry in the lobby, and finally broke down, "Stop beating, ah...I plead guilty! Your lord let Ming and Qing go, I admit it...it's all my fault!"

Soon after the guards dragged up the concubine Liu who was limp into mud, Fu Mingyu showed a faint smile on his face, "It's fine if Concubine Liu admits it. "

Crack! Crack! Crack!" Before Fu Mingqing was dragged down, Ling Tian, ​​who had been quiet like an outsider, stood up and applauded slowly, "What a loving father and filial mother, a loving mother and filial piety, brotherhood Deep!"

"San'er..." Madam Hu wanted to get closer to recognize Ling Tian, ​​but was forced back by his stare.

"On the tenth day of September, Hu Laogen broke his leg while chopping firewood on the mountain. On the sixteenth day of September, Lai Da found you and gave you twenty taels of silver, and promised you that he would give you another eighty taels of silver."

" No, there is no such thing." Mrs. Hu flinched a lot, she thought she could have a son for nothing after the event was completed, but she didn't expect that the child raised by this noble family is different, with eyes scarier than the wolves on the mountain.

"Hu Laogen's leg injury cost a lot of money. Where did you get the money? Don't talk about borrowing it from relatives and friends. If any of your relatives and friends can come up with twenty taels of silver, you can find it out." Mrs.

Hu's face turned pale . Qingqingbaibai, silent. Boss Hu on the cart was even worse than her, with cold sweat on his head, which he couldn't hide.

Fu Yu and Fu Mingyu saw that Ling Tian was in control of the situation in an instant, they looked at each other, and were about to stop him, Ling Tian raised his hand to stop him, "Master Fu doesn't want to recognize my son? It's just right, I don't want to see you two-faced tricks again, Cold-blooded and ruthless relatives! Except for the two stone lions at the entrance, there is probably no place in this palace that is free from filth and filth... Today's farce is all the grace of the prince and princess's upbringing, both of you If you insist that I am not of Fu's blood, then I am not. From now on, I, Ling Tian, ​​will be just a person with no surname, and the Fu's family will never have anything to do with me, so farewell!"

Without waiting for everyone to react, he led Gao Zhan and Tong Kui out of the palace swaggeringly, and soon disappeared.

Of course he wanted to leave quickly, he might not be able to leave when someone from the palace came.

Ling Tian spoke too fast, and Fu Yu had no time to stop him. The clan elders looked at each other, and anyone with a little brain could guess what was going on. The clan elder who had a far-sighted vision couldn't help but shook his head. The entire Dingnan Palace, only the eldest son looked at it and could still hold up the facade. But the prince couldn't think about it so much, he just pushed him out, what was he trying to do?

"My lord..." There was an elder from that clan who wanted to persuade him, but he didn't know how to say it.

Fu Yu insisted, "Fu Lingtian's identity was exposed, and he was unwilling to leave. Now I can't keep him. It just so happens that all the clan elders are here today. We will open the ancestral hall on an auspicious day and remove that evil from the family tree."

Seeing that the prince insisted on going his own way, the clan elders dared not persuade him any more. The reason why their Fu family can develop into a great family is because of the Dingnan Palace, so not only did they not dare to stop Fu Yu from opening the ancestral hall, but they also kept their mouths shut when they went back, pretending to be deaf and dumb to everything in the lobby today.

Fu Mingyu met the strange eyes of the clan elders, and the little shame in his heart couldn't resist the ecstasy that followed. With the elder brother gone, he is the legitimate eldest son, and he can inherit the palace as the eldest son!

No matter how bad Fu Yu is, he also knows that Hu Laogen, his wife and Lai Da's family cannot stay. He ordered someone to silence them, and threw them all into the dungeon of the palace, and was going to wait for them to be given dumb drugs before handing them over to the Yanjing government office for conviction.

As for Concubine Liu, he planned to move her to a small remote courtyard and let her take care of her hair in it. With Fu Mingqing around, she dared not talk nonsense.

Fu Yu planned very well, and even planned to let Mrs. Yu buy a few more outstanding girls to compensate him after the limelight passed. After all, Mrs. Liu can be regarded as someone who will come to his backyard. She played tricks to get him away, and she always wants to give him something sweet...

Fu Yu and his wife acted resolutely, and opened the ancestral hall on the same day to remove Ling Tian, ​​and when people from the palace came to inquire, they added fuel and vinegar to the prepared speech, and also gave Hu Sheng a large sum of filial piety to ensure that he would help him when he returned to the palace. He said, "That villain was not my son because he was disobedient and disobedient. Now I have expelled him, and he will not come back to make the emperor angry again. Eunuch Hu, I was so negligent last time, I hope you will be more merciful.

" It's gone." Hu Sheng was thinking about the purse in his hand, squinting his old eyes and smiling.

Of course, Hu Sheng got the money, and he didn't forget who his real master was, so he told the old emperor everything after returning to the palace.

The old emperor sneered, "He's so obedient, he even gave up his own son to please me."

Although he hated Ling Tian, ​​he didn't like such a cold-blooded and heartless person. Forget it, let them live for a few more days, they will have to clean up sooner or later.

"According to my decree, Fu Lingtian is unfaithful and unfilial, pretending to be a royal blood, an unforgivable crime. Order the government of Yanjing, the five city soldiers and horses to arrest together. Within three days, I will see his head."

Mrs. Hu Shrugging, "Yes."