Chapter 74

Ling Tian couldn't get any dime out of him, and he didn't go to work when he was working in the afternoon. The reasons were ready-made, "I injured my waist and need to recuperate."

Hong Osmanthus almost died of anger , After everyone went out, she beat and beat in the yard, trying to arouse Ling Tian's guilt in this way, and asked her to ask for peace.

Ling Tian had nothing to do, but Shi Fuyu, who was forced to stay at home because of the school suspension, was annoyed by her reading, "Daughter, it's so noisy, I don't even have the mind to read my homework!"

Hong Guihua hurriedly coaxed her, " Don't be afraid, baby, grandma is not scolding you, grandma is scolding the prodigal son who didn't get the money back!"

Shi Fuyu rolled her eyes, who was afraid, she was annoyed by her grandma's loud voice, Che Jilu talked back and forth, if she hadn't been thinking about her millet porridge, she would have gone out to play a long time ago!

Of course, she didn't go out to play, but she also wanted to see if her uncle would have diarrhea after robbing her. It's strange, it stands to reason that people who target her would usually make a fool of themselves on the spot, but her uncle is fine until now...

"Grandma, I'm hungry." Shi Fuyu couldn't wait any longer.

"Hungry?" Hong Osmanthus glanced at the silent utility room and said in a low voice, "Grandma left millet porridge for you, and it's still warming on the stove, let's keep our voices down so we don't wake up that murderer." Thousand knives."

She was really frightened by Lao Wu's nonsense.

Shi Fuyu pouted, reluctantly followed Hong Osmanthus into the kitchen.

The conditions of the Shi family are good. The enamel pot for the porridge is warmed by the embers of the stove, and the aroma can be smelled when the heavy wooden pot lid is removed.

Hong osmanthus served Shi Fuyu a bowl, brown sugar mixed with rich millet aroma, spread all over the kitchen, Hong osmanthus smiled, "Come on, be careful of burning."

"Hey, what delicious food are you secretly eating?" Ling Tian appeared at the door of the kitchen at some point, saw the brown sugar and millet porridge left in the enamel basin, and simply took the whole basin away, "Just in time, I took a nap at noon. I'm hungry too."

"You murderer, put it down quickly, that's our Fuyu's ration!" Hong Guihua hurriedly chased after her, knowing how Ling Tian could give her a chance, and entered the utility room and bolted the door. When she got the enamel basin again, it was already empty.

"My porridge!" Hong Osmanthus screamed, rushing forward to beat Ling Tian.

Ling Tian clamped her wrist directly, and tapped the enamel basin with his chin, "I remember I bought this enamel basin, since mom doesn't want it anymore, why don't I drop it for you.

" Reaching out to snatch it, Hong Osmanthus hurriedly backed away protecting the enamel basin, "Are you crazy? Why did you drop a good basin?!"

Ling Tian sneered, "Since I keep it for others to eat alone, why should I keep it?"

Hong Osmanthus pointed Called, "Fuyu is the only girl in our old Shi family, your own niece, what's wrong with eating alone? She has that blessing!"

Ling Tian's face was cold, "Fart's blessing, what she wears is not mine. This uncle bought it? How lucky, I bought it on my own ability, what's the matter with the whole family?"

Just as he was talking, a small beige bowl with hot porridge was thrown at him, and Ling Tian's eyes lit up. - Dodge, dodge quickly. But Hong Osmanthus, who was caught off guard, was splashed all over by the porridge.

"If you don't buy it, don't buy it. Who cares about your rags!" Shi Fuyu raised her brows and stared arrogantly at Ling Tian. Don't turn around and beg me if you break your leg!"

Seeing Ling Tian's dark face, Hong Guihua was afraid that he would really do something to her little granddaughter, so she hurried over to protect her, "Baby, let's go quickly, don't be as knowledgeable as him."

Shi Fuyu was still puzzled, "I don't believe he dared to beat me? My dad didn't even dare to do anything to me!"

His dad once slapped her in anger, and was hurt by a prickly pear while working in the afternoon , she didn't believe that this rascal bullied her like this, and she was safe!

Ling Tian squinted his eyes, making sure that when Shi Fuyu blurted out to curse him, there was a puff of black energy coming out of her body, trying to get into his body. However, his luck was stronger than Shi Fuyu's, and the black energy lingered for a few times, unable to get in, and finally turned to Hong Guihua.

This is interesting, isn't Shi Fuyu known as a lucky star, Hong Guihua Wan, who protects her with all her heart - if something happens to her, how can she be a lucky star?

Ling Tian suspected that Shi Fuyu was a descendant of a powerful person from another world, such as Xiu □□. Because Shi Fuyu has no spiritual roots and cannot cultivate, Da Neng can only send her to a safe place. But she was afraid that she would suffer, so she used a secret method to let her absorb other people's luck, and transfer her own evil power to the person she hated.

Ling Tian is not worried that Da Neng will come to him across the boundary, after all, every world has its own rules. It doesn't matter if you do a little trick, just go straight to the battle, and it's easy to be torn into pieces by the rules of the world.

And even if he went to the other party's world, his divine power could directly infuse his avatar to the level of the ceiling of the small world. He really didn't notice whether he was powerful or not.

Ling Tian looked forward to the future development and did not continue to say anything, letting Hong Guihua persuade Shi Fuyu to leave. In order to avoid suspicion, he also locked the utility room and went out openly.

When I came to the field, there were quite a lot of people working in the village. Ling Tian—Changed to Shi's house, he greeted people with a smile when he saw them.

"Tianwazi is back?"

"Yes, Sixth Uncle, where are you working?"

"Yo, Shi Laowu, when did you come back? Is the army on vacation?"

"No, I was discharged from the army with an injury, and I came back to recuperate."

Under Ling Tian's generous publicity, the whole village soon knew that he had injured his back and had to be discharged, and he would not be able to do heavy work in the future.

There was an older woman who sighed, "I wanted to introduce my niece to him, but it's not good to hurt her hard work, but her waist...

" I'm here! Is your niece from your natal family pretty, introduce me?" A narrow-minded young man next to her asked.

"Liu Ergou, even if Brother Tian is injured and can't do heavy work, the army must have subsidies, no matter what, it's better than you." Shi Dajun said.

"What do you know, Shi Dajun?" Liu Ergou spat, "Men are not strong on the kang, and women must not be able to keep it. What's the use of money!

" The young daughters-in-law blushed one after another, "Ah, Liu Ergou, what are you talking about

!

" Don't look at the strict control of the top, the rural women are tough, - some men can't stand the directness of speaking.

Fortunately, Ling Tian had gone far away, he searched in the field for a while, and finally saw the place where the educated youth was working. This—it doesn't matter, he found that a female educated youth took the opportunity of working to talk to his Taoist companion, with a charming smile on her young and clean face,—you can see that she has no good intentions!

It was agreed before that I didn't know each other, Ling Tian was not good at Guangming and yelled at him, so he could only sulk in his heart. On the contrary, Cui Mobai found him first, thought he was here for something, gave him a look, and after a while, he excused himself and went into the small forest next to him.

After leaving, he was still relieved, Liu Chunhong went crazy for some reason in the afternoon, and kept leaning close to him, asking about his family background inside and out, and obviously ignored him before!

Ling Tian went around from another place, and when he saw someone head-on, he asked, "Who is the lesbian working with you, your partner?"

As soon as the words came out of his mouth, he felt that something was wrong, obviously the people who used to be jealous were all Daoist, why did he also suffer from this problem?

"No, I don't have a partner." Cui Mobai said quickly, he was annoyed by Li Chunhong in his heart, and there was inevitably something on his face. Ling Tian was relieved when he saw it, and reminded, "Since it's not, we should stay away from it in the future, so as not to be misunderstood."

Cui Mobai blushed, "I, no... I wasn't in a group with her in the first place. Yes, she took the initiative to find someone to change, I can't refuse, I have tried my best to stay away from her..."

He was like a gray rabbit who was angry and wronged, the corners of his eyes were a little red because of anxiety, Ling Tian softened The tone said, "Okay, I didn't say it was your fault. There are people in this world who can't understand other people's refusal, so just point it out."

Cui Mobai was caught off guard by someone's coaxing, and his heart jumped, feeling strange Yes, but he didn't forget to explain the reason, "Yeah, but I'm afraid of hurting her face..."

When he left home, his sister reminded him to try not to conflict with others, and to bear it as much as possible. Their family backgrounds are special, and they are not comparable to those children from workers' families who went to the countryside. Wan - was picked out, and she was worried that they would target him for it.

Cui Mobai listened to his sister and went to the countryside for half a year. He has always been honest and low-key, never showing his head when things happen.

Cui Mobai didn't know, because he was good-looking and looked gentle with glasses, some educated youths secretly had a crush on him. But he was too honest, and he was neither funny nor humorous, nor helpful. In addition, his food and clothing are very ordinary, and after a long time, the filter in the eyes of those educated youths has dropped, and gradually they began to ignore him very much.

"But if you don't reject her sternly, she will think that she still has a chance. Otherwise, if everyone agrees that you and her are a team, and then rejecting her at that time, won't it make her lose face even more? So for her good, you should promptly Draw a clear line. It's best to face everyone, she suffered a loss once, and she won't come back again." Ling Tian solemnly instilled fallacies into the Taoist companion.

"Really, then I'll go back and find a chance to try." Cui Mobai pushed his glasses, feeling that what Ling Tian said made sense.

Ling Tian sat down with the dead tree trunk, and waved to Cui Mobai, "Come here."

Cui Mobai went to sit down, and then a lunch box still warm was stuffed in his hand, "Hurry up, it will cool down later It 's not delicious."

His actions were so natural, Cui Mobai didn't realize it until he had a spoon in his hand, "I can't eat your food."

Ling Tian said, "This is a thank you gift, if you don't eat it, you're looking down on me?"

He Squinting his eyes, Bingyouzi's gangster spirit was completely released, and his voice lowered a bit, "I don't like to owe people the most. You save things for me. I'll treat you to dinner. It's okay." He patted the person on the shoulder again, "Hurry up!"

Cui Mobai jumped in fright, almost thinking that he was going to hit him. He hurriedly scooped it into his mouth, tasted the sweetness of millet and brown sugar, paused for a while, and then realized it.

Ling Tian must have frightened him.

But thinking that he would eat it if he didn't eat it, and it would be hypocritical to refuse, so he held up the spoon and began to eat it.

He did the work in the afternoon, and the food at noon had already been digested, and his mouth was sour. This will taste the sweet millet brown sugar porridge, it is so delicious that he is almost reluctant to swallow it.

"Don't just drink the porridge, here is a cornbread, let's eat together." Seeing that it was inconvenient for people to hold a lunch box and a spoon in their hands, Ling Tian simply rolled up the cornbread and handed it to the person's mouth.

Cui Mobai, "..."