Chapter 18

The place where Su Yuanbai met was a high-end restaurant. There were not many or not many guests in the restaurant during afternoon tea time, and the soft and soothing music played quietly, making people feel happy.

However, Vice President Kong, who was sitting across from Ling Tian and Su Yuanbai, was not in such a good mood. The first time he opened the investigation materials, his face changed, "What does Xiao Su mean by this?!"

Kong Jintao What he cares most about in this life is his daughter Kong Ying, and even his wife has to be ranked behind. The most conspicuous thing on the first page of the information is the photo of her daughter and a strange boy embracing each other intimately. Perhaps it should not be called a photo, but a surveillance screenshot.

What does Su Yuanbai mean by threatening him with his daughter?

Facing Vice President Kong's questioning, Su Yuanbai unhurriedly tapped his fingers on the table, "Continue, let's talk after reading."

In fact, he didn't need to remind, Vice President Kong had already continued to read, and the browsing speed Soon, his complexion became worse and worse.

His daughter secretly had a boyfriend, but he and his wife didn't even know about it! Forget it, after the two dated, his daughter's mind was obviously not on her studies, and she said it was a make-up class several times, but she actually went to find this boy.

What made Vice President Kong even worse was that Kong Ying was cheating on her! Regardless of the fact that the couple let their daughter manage the money themselves, they actually know exactly how much it is. Kong Ying also saves herself, and never follows the trend like other children.

But for such a daughter, the more than 20,000 yuan in the account was consumed within two months!

Vice President Kong was very annoyed, but he was still reasonable. The daughter's matter could be settled at home. The most urgent thing to find out was Su Yuanbai's purpose.

Su Yuanbai smiled and explained, "Actually, it's not me looking for you today, but Mr. Ji beside me."

"My surname is Ji, Ji Lingtian." Ling Tian first introduced himself, "I'm really sorry, but the boy who is dating your daughter is my little brother Ji Wenjie."

Vice President Kong immediately raised his eyes and glared at him. If it wasn't for the presence of Yaohua's Xiao Su, and he hasn't figured out the relationship between the two, Vice President Kong would definitely pick up the other party's collar and ask him how he taught his younger brother!

This man looks like a dog, and he even connives at his younger brother cheating girls out of money!

Ling Tian resisted his cold eyes and continued, "Vice President Kong doesn't need to look at me like that. I don't have a good relationship with Ji Wenjie, and we haven't contacted him for three or four years. It stands to reason that I don't want to take care of his affairs, but it's up to Vice President Kong. The chief's daughter is not yet an adult, I don't want to see her being ruined by Ji Wenjie..."

Vice President Kong's face changed drastically, and he stood up abruptly, "You mean, my family Yingying has been, by him—"

Su Yuanbai hurriedly Consolation, "Judging from the investigation data, Kong Ying probably hasn't let go yet."

Vice President Kong's face trembled, and he gritted his teeth and said, "That bastard dares to touch Yingying's hair, I will castrate him!"

He has already I can't wait anymore, I just want to go home immediately.

"Vice President Kong, the purpose of my meeting with you today is to remind you that Ji Wenjie is selfish, and it may be beneficial to associate with Ling Ai. You must not be deceived by him."

Vice President Kong's expression changed a few times, In the end, he didn't say anything, just let out an angry "hum". Although Ling Tian has good intentions, he is still Ji Wenjie's elder brother, and Vice President Kong can't show good face to him now!

He turned to Su Yuanbai, and said in embarrassment, "Little President Su, this information..."

Su Yuanbai said generously, "Ling Tian asked me to check it. It's useless for me to keep it. Vice President Kong please do what you want."

Vice President Kong took the investigation materials and left anxiously.

Su Yuanbai took a sip of the cold coffee and carefully observed Ling Tian's expression, "It seems that you have never mentioned the matter of your brother to me. What happened between you?"

Knowing that Kong Ying and Ling Tian It doesn't matter, he is in a relaxed mood now, and he also has the desire to explore. The Ling Tian he knew was not the kind of heartless and ungrateful person, he even bought presents for his old neighbors to go back to visit, so he wouldn't care about his own brother?

Ling Tian said coldly, "It's just that he teamed up with outsiders to steal his house sale money. After the incident happened, he blamed me for insisting on using the money to pay off the debt, thinking that I owed him." What

was worse was in his previous life, but unfortunately he couldn't talk about it.

Su Yuanbai nodded, knowing what was in his mind. Seeing Ling Tian's gloomy pupils and unhappy expression, he quickly pushed another cup of coffee to him, "Don't mention those unhappy people, drink some coffee to refresh yourself... I think this room The environment of the restaurant is pretty good, shall we leave after dinner?"

"Alright." He asked for leave anyway.

Ling Tian took a sip of coffee, turned his head to look at Su Yuanbai, and nodded with his chin, "Still going?"

Vice President Kong walked for a while, two big men sat in a row, isn't it too crowded? Well, it's not crowded, it's just a little weird.

Crossing the river and demolishing the bridge?

Su Yuanbai refused to leave. Not only did he not leave, but he also squeezed in. Their thighs touched each other, and their bodies leaned and half pressed against each other's shoulders. Then he stared, "Why, is it crowded? Why don't I feel that?"

Ling Tian was caught He laughed angrily at his childish behavior, "Okay, you can rely on it if you want. But don't feel ashamed if you are seen later."

Su Yuanbai just wanted to say that it doesn't matter, when two young women were squeezed next to him approached, one of them with obvious shyness on his face, "Excuse me, can I have a phone number?"

It's rare to see two extremely handsome guys who don't look like ordinary people. It would be a waste not to take the opportunity to ask for a phone call.

Su Yuanbai has seen this kind of flirting a lot, so he refused without thinking, "No, didn't you see that we are a couple?"

He pointed at himself and Ling Tian, ​​followed the joke just now, and deliberately turned his head towards Ling Tian. Leaning on the shoulder of the sky, it is like a bird leaning on a person.

Seeing the beautiful mixed-race man leaning his head on the cold and handsome man, the face of the woman who struck up a conversation turned green. Her companion's eyes widened in excitement, her cheeks were flushed, and she almost jumped up excitedly.

The woman who struck up a conversation dragged her companion away, while Su Yuanbai still leaned stiffly on Ling Tian's shoulder, not knowing how to end it.

Ling Tian didn't take it seriously, but his cheeks were slightly itchy when he was rubbed by the soft hair of the other party, so he shook his shoulders, "Hey, everyone is gone, how long are you going to rely on?"

Su Yuanbai didn't dare to play tricks. , sat up according to the words, and took advantage of the opportunity to sit opposite Ling Tian, ​​and said haha, "Just kidding, don't mind..."

Ling Tian looked at the other party's fair and thin peach blossom face, and asked, "Your market seems to be more Well, have you considered finding a girlfriend?"

Su Yuanbai froze, "What about you, why don't you look for it?"

Ling Tian spread his hands and shrugged, "I have decided to dedicate my life to research."

Parents in this world It's okay to be both dead, no one cares about him, and he will definitely be urged to marry in other worlds in the future, and he hasn't figured out how to solve it yet.

Su Yuanbai thought he was just talking casually, after all, both of them are still young, and no one can say for sure what will happen in the future.

Time went back to an hour ago.

Ji Wenjie had nothing to do and was strolling on the street when he suddenly saw a familiar yet unfamiliar figure sitting by the window of a certain restaurant.

The other party was wearing a clean and tidy white shirt, with deep eyebrows, a straight nose, and a calm and calm demeanor, which was very different from the honest man in memory who had been tortured by life for several years.

But Ji Wenjie still recognized him, that person was his eldest brother, Ji Wenbo who died prematurely from liver cancer. No, it should be called Ji Lingtian now.

Ji Wenjie didn't know why the name was different, as long as he could remember in this life, his eldest brother was called Ji Lingtian, which was also one of the doubts he suspected about the other party's rebirth.

Because of guilty conscience, Ji Wenjie never dared to go to his elder brother, for fear that the other party would find out that he was also reborn. You have to know that his elder brother didn't take any revenge after his rebirth, just ignore him. If the other party finds out that he is the person who failed him in the previous life, it's hard to say whether he will retaliate.

Unexpectedly meeting him here, Ji Wenjie subconsciously stood still.

He found that the other party was talking to a young man, who should be an acquaintance from the relaxed posture. Ji Wenjie couldn't help but take another look at that beautiful man, and found that he looked familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen him before.

The two chatted for a while, and another person sat down on the seat that had been vacant across the way. This person Ji Wenjie is very familiar with, he is his father-in-law Kong Jintao in his previous life!

Ji Wenjie's heart skipped a beat, why did they sit together?

After the young man handed over a document to his father-in-law, his father-in-law's face became more serious as he looked at it, and seemed to have had quite a dispute with Ji Lingtian and the others.

Ji Wenjie spent ten years in front of Kong Jintao in his previous life, and he is very familiar with every micro expression of his. Kong Jintao obviously suppressed his anger, and this anger was directed at Ji Lingtian!

What reason does he have to get angry at Ji Lingtian? The only connection between the two is him...

Ji Wenjie felt bad subconsciously, seeing Kong Jintao hurried away with the materials, he also left the scene quickly.

He had a premonition that Kong Jintao probably knew about the matter between him and Kong Ying!

In his previous life, Kong Jintao didn't think much of him. It was Kong Ying's insistence and his good performance that Kong Jintao and his wife reluctantly accepted him. In his life, he didn't have a junior high school degree, and he had been in a juvenile detention center. It's strange that Kong Jintao took a fancy to him.

Ji Wenjie calmed down for a while, then suddenly got a plan, and sent a message to Kong Ying, falsely claiming that he had a cold and a fever, and now he was alone in the hotel. Because he was afraid that his family would worry, he dared not go back.

Three minutes later, Kong Ying, who was in school, returned a message. When she heard that her boyfriend had a fever, she was really anxious and asked him if he wanted to call 120 for him.

After Ji Wenjie said a few words, Kong Ying took the initiative to ask for leave to take care of him.

Ji Wenjie sent her the address, then turned around and called a friend who had recently become acquainted, "Hey Dafei, the medicine you mentioned that makes people insane..."

After class, Kong Ying went to the class teacher's office to ask for leave , because she made up a lie, her excuses for asking for leave were blunt, and her cheeks were flushed.

However, Kong Ying's head teacher is a middle-aged man. Seeing Kong Ying like this, he thought that the little girl dirty her pants because of physical reasons, so he was embarrassed to say so.

He asked if he wanted other female teachers to help, but after Kong Ying refused, he reluctantly gave her a leave of absence.

Kong Ying left the class teacher's office and found another message from her father on her mobile phone, telling her to go home immediately after school and not to stay outside.

Kong Ying was a little strange, her father never cared where she went after school, even if she went to a classmate's home to do homework, she would just ask one more question.

But her boyfriend was seriously ill, and Kong Ying couldn't care less about it. She pretended not to reply to the message in class, and left the school in a hurry.