Chapter 156

The wound on Hall's abdomen has just scabbed, and transforming again will undoubtedly burst the wound. Seeing the figure of the white giant elongated in the air, and the blood dripping from the snow-white abdomen, Gary raised his head and let out a long cry, unexpectedly choosing a sneak attack!

The impact of thousands of tons of giant rhinoceros running is very amazing, not to mention that Gary chose to use lightning to interfere, but Hall is not a vegetarian, he flexibly dodged Gary's lightning attack while fighting back.

I saw two dark lights flashing across the two horns on the top of his head, and the ground under the giant rhinoceros' feet instantly seemed to be corroded by black air, forming deep pits of liquid.

The giant rhinoceros had to slow down to dodge, but his tonnage was so large, even if he braked in time, half of his front hoof stepped into the pit, and the corrosive liquid spread up instantly, corroding most of the tip of the hoof.

Gary backed away in shock. He thought that Hall was seriously injured and his powers could no longer be used. He didn't expect him to attack him hard as soon as he came up!

But Gary could also see that Hall was also at the end of his battle. Didn't he see the blood in his abdomen dripping after he was injured by his own lightning? He must have done this to frighten himself!

Gary's heart moved, and he played a war of attrition with Hall uncharacteristically. Although his physical strength was also high, Hall would only have a harder time than him!

A quarter of an hour later, both giant beasts had wounds of varying degrees. Although the Purple Lightning Giant Rhino had thick skin, the black flame breath of the white giant rhino was his nemesis. There was no good skin left on the Giant Rhino's back. The deepest part is deep into the bone.

At the same time, Hall was not much better. The white fur on his body was scorched black in the east and blood red in the west, and the scales on the back of his neck had turned over a large piece, dripping with blood. But the most worrisome thing is his physical strength. The giant white beast kicked hard, limping with one front paw, as if it would fall down at any moment.

Gary is considered one of the top three powerful characters in the Netherflame Legion. Not to mention that Hall was seriously injured before, even in ordinary times, it will take some effort to win Gary.

Only then did Ling Tian realize that the fight between Hall and Layton was just for fun. The two of them are fighting for strength and fighting skills, unlike now, this is a duel of life and death.

Apparently, Gary also thought that Hall was going to die. The Purple Electric Giant Rhino planed its hooves and charged at the white giant again. Seeing him rushing towards him, the speed was astonishingly fast, almost instantly, and the top corner of his head was less than half a meter away from Hall's chest... At the critical moment, Layton and others screamed in fear—

" Hall be careful, get out of the way!" "Captain!!"

But the next moment, unexpectedly, the giant white beast jumped up and knocked the giant rhino to the ground with all its strength. A pit tens of meters deep was plowed in the sand! The giant rhino roared and opened its mouth to fight back. The white giant seized the opportunity and smashed a mouthful of black flame into the opponent's mouth.

"Roar——" the

giant rhino's eyes turned red immediately, and it screamed and rolled on the ground like crazy, kicking up a piece of yellow sand. The giant white beast took the opportunity to jump away, limping to avoid the crazy giant rhinoceros.

Finally, the giant rhinoceros was exhausted and wailed unwillingly, lying on the ground and slowly turning into a human form.

"Win!" Layton clenched his fists excitedly, his green fox eyes shining brightly.

Ling Tian also slowly let go of his clenched fingers, and looked in Hall's direction with a heartfelt smile—he knew that he should trust his Taoist companion!

At this time, he completely forgot that he almost helped Hall cheat in full view. If he really did that, the people who followed Gary would definitely riot, and the duel that Hall won with dignity would also be criticized.

The outcome has been decided, and Gary will be greeted by death. Hall turns and leaves, giving his former partner the last respect.

His figure gradually shrunk, his eyes wandered among the crowd, and he quickly found the one that belonged to Ling Tian. Even though he was miserable, Hall couldn't help laughing when he met his gaze, his eyes were gentle. Any male wants to show his strength to his beloved partner, seeing Ling Tian's excited and adoring eyes (are you sure?), he just thinks this battle is worth it!

"The leader is mighty!"

Ling Tian looked helplessly at his foolish partner, letting the sound of mountains and tsunami fill his ears, the scenery with the yellow sand as the background gradually faded in his eyes, and he only saw that person...

in the crowd cheering Suddenly, a sudden change occurred, "Go to hell!"

Following this vicious curse, a swift purple lightning cut through the sky and went straight to Hall.

It turned out that everyone thought that Gary, who was dead, hadn't died yet, and took advantage of Hall's turning around to launch an attack!

"Team leader, be careful!!"

Just as everyone in Mingyan was startled and angry, the purple lightning turned a corner in the air, and then hit Gary straight on the head, turning him into ashes!

"..." Everyone was quiet for a moment, then looked at each other.

"What's going on?"

"Gary, is he stupid, he cut himself?" The rebels following Gary were stunned. If Gary's attack was successful, they could find a reason to say that Gary won. Anyway, in the duel field, there is only winning and losing, there is no such thing as sneak attack or non-sneak attack.

Now... everything is over!

Edmund had almost forgotten about them, but upon hearing this, he waved his hand, "Arrest them all!"

After these people were taken away, Edmund hurried up with Layton, "Captain, what happened to the thunder and lightning just now, did you suddenly activate the second ability?"

"It can't be Gary's brain I was stunned by the beating, did I strike in the wrong place?" It can't be so outrageous, the wrong strike directly killed myself!

Apart from Gary, their Underworld Flame Legion has no other lightning abilities, and that purple lightning turned a corner in front of everyone, which is simply unbelievable!

Hall also had some guesses, his eyes slid towards someone suspiciously, and he felt that it was impossible...

The three of them fought together all the year round, and they had a perfect understanding. Although Hall's eyes were dark, Edmund and Layton were staring at him at this moment. He, naturally caught it, but they were very puzzled - they asked the reason why the thunder and lightning made a turn, what did Hall look at Ling Tian/little white face?

Ling Tian's face turned dark, and he squeezed the two of them away without saying a word, and said with disgust on his face, "You are not mistaken, are you? Huoer is injured like this, why don't you take him to treat the injury, and ask around? Didn't you see that he's still bleeding!"

After speaking, without waiting for the three of them to react, they picked up Hall, turned around and ran to the infirmary on the spaceship.

Both Edmund and Layton were stunned. Can you imagine that scene? Their team leader, the leader of the underworld flame who was still calm despite the unfavorable situation in the duel and used his rich fighting skills to kill the purple electric giant rhino Gary, was taken away by a beautiful young princess!

The point is that he hasn't resisted yet!

Fortunately, the surrounding members arrested people, celebrated and celebrated, and the rest of them knew that they had something to discuss, so they didn't come to disturb... Otherwise, where would they put their leader's face!

Edmund glanced at Layton, "Have you given up now?"

Hall's ability to do this means that he really cares about people. Compared with face, a partner is obviously more important.

Layton frowned, "What is his animal shape?"

***

Hall really couldn't hold it any longer. He lay on the hospital bed and fell into a coma before Dr. Warren finished treating the wound.

"It's just a mess! The previous injury was finally healed, and now it's healed, the wound has ruptured again, a lot of blood loss, and the power is exhausted..." Dr. Warren muttered with a dark face while he was busy. Ling Tian could only rejoice, Hall Passed out and couldn't hear.

After finally waiting for Dr. Varen to finish bandaging, Ling Tian said obediently, "I will stay here with him, Dr. Varen, you can go and do it yourself."

Dr. Varun did not doubt that he was there, "Okay, I will go to the team leader again. Get some medicine, call me if you need something."

As soon as Dr. Warren left, Ling Tian couldn't wait to bite his wrist, and fed it to Hall's mouth. The blue blood slid along Hall's pale lips into the esophagus little by little, making him swallow subconsciously in a coma.

I don't know if it was Ling Tian's illusion, but he felt that Hall's complexion seemed a little better after feeding the blood. Regardless of whether it is true or not, anyway, in the original plot, Ork swallowed Tate's flesh and blood to upgrade and transform, which proves that Tate's blood is useful.

Thinking of this, Ling Tian suddenly realized, why didn't he think of feeding his own divine blood to the little white dragon? His soul body couldn't bear the thunderous power of forming a Taoist companion, but it should be no problem to feed a little divine blood, just don't feed him too much at one time, and it's enough to burst his fragile soul body.

Ling Tian stayed by Huoer for too long, and missed dinner time a long time ago. He didn't think of going to eat until his stomach growled.

Not only does he have to eat, but he also has to eat a lot to make up for the lost energy as soon as possible.

Ling Tian talked to Dr. Warun before going to the army canteen. It was already very late at this time, but because of Gary and others, the dinner time was postponed for two hours, and there were still only a few dozens of people dining at this time.

Seeing Ling Tian go in, everyone who liked to whistle to him to express their enthusiasm fell silent. Ling Tian even felt that they looked at him less friendly than before?

Think about it too, if Hall's chosen partner was Layton, he wouldn't have to fight Gary with unhealed injuries today. A good leader mate can get them out of trouble, his kind can only hold them back.

Ling Tian pursed his lips helplessly. Humans have the instinct to seek good luck and avoid bad luck. Now that Hall's injury is unknown, and there is a three-party alliance outside, internal troubles and external troubles... don't blame them for blaming themselves.

Ling Tian went to the window to buy food. Knowing that he eats a lot, he always smiles and likes to give a little more to the master chef. He was very stingy this time. He gave two pieces of fist-sized insect meat and covered the lid, "That's all, No more."

If it was normal, Ling Tian would be fine, but he still wants to bleed Hall tomorrow, so of course he can't back down. He said patiently, "It's not enough. I saw it, and there's still in it.

" Save food." The master turned his head away, not looking at him.

Hearing the master's words, a strange voice suddenly came from a certain corner, "That's right. Some people hide in the room all day long, do nothing but sleep with them, and eat a lot, which makes hard-working hunters What do you think?"

Ling Tian turned his head to look, and remembered that he often followed Layton, his name seemed to be Samba, and he often stabbed him before, so he should be regarded as Layton's confidant.