Chapter 49 The Celebrity Who Was Blood-sucked and Hated by His Good Brother

The year 20xx is an era when entertainment is paramount, with the explosion of various information and the rise of the entertainment industry on a large scale.

Lu Jianian, who Ling Tian devoted himself to this time, is a superstar who became popular from an online drama, and with his talent and hard work, he was promoted to actor before the age of forty. Of course, this was before his "good brother" Liu Chengfeng was reborn.

Liu Chengfeng and Lu Jianian were young, and their homes were no more than two streets away, but their family backgrounds were very different.

Lu Jianian lived in a high-end community funded by ZF with 24-hour guards since he was a child, while Liu Chengfeng lived in a nearby vegetable market, and his parents were small vendors selling vegetables and groceries. (Don't ask how the two with such a big gap became young, the plot requires it.)

That's fine, Lu Jianian beats Liu Chengfeng regardless of his appearance or IQ. He is a typical thick-faced handsome guy, with tall legs, long legs, and fair skin; while Liu Chengfeng's appearance is more than handsome, but not handsome, so after entering the circle, he has always followed the route of the gentle brother next door.

In fact, when Lu Jianian chose to enter the entertainment industry, his parents were very opposed to it. In their view, whether their children follow their father in politics or follow their mother in business, it is better than being an entertainer for the public.

With Lu Jianian's grades, he can indeed be admitted to a top domestic university, or go abroad for further studies, and follow the life arranged by his parents.

But who told him to have Liu Chengfeng by his side? Liu Chengfeng's grades are mediocre, and his only way to get ahead is to enter the entertainment circle. For some reason, he kept whispering in Lu Jianian's ear, encouraging him to give up his studies and enter the entertainment circle with him.

After a long time, Lu Jianian really listened to his bewitchment. After graduating from high school, the two went north together and were admitted to Beicheng Film and Television Academy.

Just two years after entering school, Lu Jianian was discovered by scouts because of his stunning looks, and he shot an advertisement and entered the public eye. Of course, the entertainment company will not let such a good seed like him go, and it happens that there is a suitable copyright of a novel in hand, so they plan to adapt it into a low-budget web drama to test him out.

How could the loyal Lu Jianian leave his good brother behind? At this time, he was negotiating terms with the company, hoping that they would also sign Liu Chengfeng, and the two would film web dramas together.

The entertainment company's attitude towards Liu Chengfeng is dispensable, anyway, web dramas have to find someone to shoot, there are not many newcomers, and there are not many newcomers. Of course, they didn't give Liu Chengfeng too many roles, at least compared to Lu Jianian's protagonist, the appearances and lines were pitifully few.

On the surface Liu Chengfeng was tearful of gratitude, but in fact his heart was being eaten away by jealousy all the time. Especially after Lu Jianian became popular because of this, he is still an unknown little transparent. Even if netizens mention him, he is also labeled as Lu Jianian's good brother.

Later, when Lu Jianian participated in variety shows, TV, and movies, he never forgot to introduce resources to Liu Chengfeng. Even when he didn't get a suitable one, he would introduce him to the work of other crews.

Despite this, Liu Chengfeng is still not popular. He has been in the entertainment industry for ten years, and he has only achieved the point where he is familiar to the public. At that time, Lu Jianian was already in full swing. He would shoot at least one entry film every year, and finally won the title of World Best Actor before the age of forty, fulfilling the dream they had made when they entered the entertainment industry.

If you say that people are greedy, if you provide help to others for free, the other party will take it for granted after a long time, and even develop resentment.

Liu Chengfeng was like this. He felt that Lu Jianian deliberately introduced some unpopular characters to him, and taking him to participate in variety shows was also to set off his own excellence. In short, he was suppressing him in various ways.

Tortured by jealousy, his heart was so twisted, but when facing Lu Jianian, he still greeted him with a smile, pretended to be a close friend, used him as a trash can to complain, and cheered him on. He felt that he was about to endure and become a saint!

But Liu Chengfeng didn't dare to offend Lu Jianian, not only because of Lu Jianian's connections, but also because the other party had a financial backer he couldn't afford. He inadvertently knew that Lu Jianian had a patron, and that person was an old acquaintance of Lu Jianian's. After the reunion, the two hit it off immediately, and they were together not long after.

Liu Chengfeng met him before, but he didn't even look straight at him, and he didn't have the chance to do something. Every time Lu Jianian got drunk and complained that the other party was bothering him and raising other little wolf dogs behind his back, Liu Chengfeng was overjoyed and secretly hoped that they would break up.

After the two broke up, he must release the black material about Lu Jianian being taken care of by others, and let his fans see that what they like is just a good-looking senior cowherd!

But Liu Chengfeng didn't wait for that opportunity, he got into a car accident while drunk driving, and died.

Then God seemed to make up for his unwillingness, and gave him a chance to do it all over again, and he was reborn!

As soon as Liu Chengfeng was reborn, he stole Lu Jianian's necklace. He used the necklace to pretend to be the good boy who went into the water to save people, and gained the initial favor of the benefactor. Then, intentionally or unintentionally, he complained in front of him, saying that he had a rival in the company who robbed him of commercials and scenes, and was asked to act as a supporting role for him in variety shows.

Under his coaxing, in order to repay his life-saving grace, the benefactor offered to express that he would also participate in the variety show, and the two joined forces to avenge him.

Of course Liu Chengfeng hastily agreed, and of course he also knew that Lu Jianian's appearance was not something to be picky about. In order to prevent the patron from liking him, the only thing he could do was his personality.

The night before Liu Chengfeng participated in the show, he deliberately excused himself to be nervous, and dragged Lu Jianian to rehearse until three o'clock in the morning in advance.

Lu Jianian has the problem of getting up angry, lack of sleep, getting up even worse.

On the second day of filming, after he got out of the car, his face was dark all the time, and when someone spoke to him, he only said a cold "hmm". Compared with Liu Chengfeng, who has a gentle smile and makes people feel like a spring breeze, the initial impression is worse.

To talk about the initial impression, it is too important for stars in the entertainment industry. Liu Chengfeng used his financial backer and his status as a "good brother" to "clean up" him, but the result became more and more dirty. He successfully portrayed Lu Jianian as a bad-faced, hot-tempered person who refused to cooperate with the program crew. Assume.

After the show ended, Lu Jianian was scolded very badly, and his resources were reduced again and again. At this time, Liu Chengfeng stepped on Lu Jianian and got up. He also did what Lu Jianian did in his previous life, introducing resources to the other party!

However, the resources that Lu Jianian introduced to him were relatively normal. As for him, he either introduced Lu Jianian to greasy directors who liked unspoken rules, or badly designed domestic violence men and manic characters.

The entertainment industry is most afraid of role stereotypes. Lu Jianianou hit the director on the entertainment news, and the role he played was also the type of character that would strike at the slightest disagreement. Everyone rumored that he had a bad temper.

What added fuel to the fire was that Lu Jianian added a starlet's phone number during that show. It was at a low point that the starlet called him and asked him out for a drink and a chat.

It turned out that the other party was broken in love and couldn't find anyone to talk to, so I just found him in the address book.

It seems quite normal for two frustrated people to get together to drink, chat, and confide in their distress. Lu Jianian also happened to need to communicate with others. He told his family about his situation, and the family would only persuade him to go back; while Liu Chengfeng was busy answering notifications and had no time to care about him.

So Lu Jianian agreed to the invitation without thinking too much.

Unexpectedly, it was just this one time, the two rolled together after getting drunk. The starlet later told him that she was pregnant.

Lu Jianian was still responsible. He told Xiaoxingxing that if she was willing to give birth, they could raise her together. If the other party does not want it, he will also provide appropriate compensation.

Little Star chose the first one, but her original intention was actually to catch Lu Jianian's traffic. Black and red are also red, Lu Jianian wanted to hide after being scolded, but she had the cheek to participate in various bottomless programs.

It didn't take long for her to meet someone who was willing to support her. In this case, Lu Jianian is useless. Before he left, the little star made him a show, deliberately made up to look like he had been beaten and appeared in front of the camera, crying and complaining about Lu Jianian's domestic violence, and even their child was beaten and aborted.

Now the public exploded, and Lu Jianian was directly crucified on the pillar of shame of the domestic violence scumbag. The power of cyberbullying is terrifying. Lu Jianian couldn't get a job, and even affected his parents far away in Jiangcheng.

My father retired from his department early, my mother's clothing company was boycotted, and some extreme people even smashed rotten eggs at the door. The couple had no choice but to stay out of the house if they could. They lived timidly every day and were talked about by their old colleagues in the community.

As a result, Lu Jianian also suffered from depression. After accidentally learning about his parents' situation from a bystander, his emotions completely collapsed. He jumped down from the building where he lived and ended his young life.

It cannot be said that the original owner himself was not responsible for the fall of a superstar with a bright future, but in fact there was.

His character itself is not suitable for the entertainment industry. Although the first benefactor was not as exaggerated as giving money to praise him, he also solved most of the troubles for him. And after the two got together, that person also used his contacts to introduce him a lot of resources, otherwise his star journey would not have gone so smoothly.

When he was scolded for the first time on the hot search, some people offered to support him because of his outstanding appearance, but Lu Jianian himself refused; Lu's mother also said that he would pay him for filming, but Lu Jianian did not agree.

In his heart, there is always a sense of sincerity and innocence that does not belong to this circle, and he feels that he does not need to engage in those low-level methods, and can succeed with his own efforts. But there are already people around him who are full of malice and hinder him. He can't see these clearly, so it's strange that he can succeed.

After Lu Jianian's death, the benefactor revisited his hometown and finally found out that he had been cheated. So he turned his head and tricked Liu Chengfeng, and it didn't take long before he was forced to quit the entertainment industry.

But Liu Chengfeng's ending was good. He earned enough money in the entertainment industry, returned to Jiangcheng and bought a house, got married and had children, and lived happily ever after.

Only Lu Jianian's parents, who lost their independence in middle age, lived in a muddle for the rest of their lives, and didn't recover until they died...

The author has something to say: Try to post the second update before 12 o'clock