Chapter 34

What Yu can say is nothing more than that the eldest son has a big heart and is out of their control. Fu Yu had already felt this point, the words he yelled were originally just an angry and casual threat, but Ling Tian's indifferent reaction and Yu Shi's pointed words really moved him a little bit.

Now that he is not old yet, the eldest son doesn't take him seriously. When he gets old, will the other party really want to be filial to him?

Fu Yu thought of the rumors about the eldest son in the market, about being cold-blooded, cruel, and murderous... Comparing Ling Tian's eyes when he attacked him, Fu Yu shuddered unconsciously.

No, he has to change in this world! Now in this palace, his elder son is vaguely looking forward to it. Sometimes his orders are not even as effective as the elder son's. When he gets old and frail, won't it be said that every day should not be done, and the earth will not work?

Of course, this matter depends on the reaction of the palace. If the emperor just ignores the eldest son...

Fu Yu planned well, but he did not expect that the flames of the game between the two sides would burn himself. A few days after Eunuch Hu went back, there was a royal censor named Canding Nanwang who was wanton and robbed the women of the people, resulting in the father of the women being beaten to death and the women throwing themselves into the lake...

This is of course true. At the beginning of the year, Fu Yu happened to see a beautiful young girl on the street. After sending someone to inquire about Li, he asked the housekeeper to pick her up. Unexpectedly, the folk girl is already engaged, and she has her own heart, so she refuses to obey. Seeing that the other party was ignorant of good and bad, the housekeeper simply asked someone to rob him, and this led to a bad result.

Of course, this is just a trivial matter in the eyes of the powerful. After all, which of the rich and powerful families in Yanjing didn't kill a few untouchables? To them, the lives of civilians are no different from animals, and are not worth mentioning at all.

But when the censor brought it up, the emperor really opened his mouth and ordered Renxiang to investigate. In the end, the Dali Temple Secretary confirmed that the case was true, and sent people to arrest the housekeeper and others, and then the emperor issued an order to fine Dingnan King's salary for two years on the grounds that he was not strict in managing the family.

This is a warning, Ling Tian understood it as soon as he thought about it. Seeing Fu Yu accept the order tremblingly, I was quite happy in my heart, the scumbag father deserves retribution! However, human lives in this ancient world are too worthless. For two lives, Fu Yu, the mastermind, was only fined for two years...

After the decree eunuch left, Mrs. Yu complained in a low voice, "The emperor is too strict, and the words are two years." Annual salary, just a bunch of untouchables!"

Fu Yu was fined, and she was the one who suffered the most. The mansion is already stretched thin, and Ding You will have three years to go, how will he live in the future?

Fu Yu glanced at Ling Tian, ​​and suspected that he had been involved. Was it such a coincidence that the eldest son just rejected Hu Sheng, and Yu Shi found out his old case?

Fu Yu was depressed, but he had just been bullied by Ling Tian a few days ago, and it was impossible to ask him to go to the palace to see the emperor, so he could only vent his anger, "Why are you so anxious, there are not so many shops and fields in the mansion. Childbirth? If it's not enough, there's still Zizhen's salary, anyway, Ding You, if you can save a little bit, it's a little bit."

He didn't think he was wrong, he just blamed Mrs. Yu for not being able to manage the family! The huge Dingnan Prince's Mansion was handed over to her, and it was actually dependent on the title of the title, which was not the case when his mother was alive!

Ling Tian seemed to have just remembered, "I have already reported to the Ministry of Officials to release Ding You, and as for the son's salary, I still have a group of brothers to support him." The

meaning is very simple, anyway, they don't want to think about his salary.

Standing aside awkwardly, Fu Mingyu, who tried not to let others see the strangeness, couldn't help it anymore, "The son's salary is several thousand taels a year, why do brothers need to spend so much money?

" It was to buy medicine, and it was sealed, and the cash in Zhong Xianya's dowry was almost used up, and the other things were not easy to sell on the dowry list. I was looking for Yu to withdraw some money, but I heard this Bad news, how can there be no hurry.

"I can't tell you that." Ling Tian refused to say.

"What, why don't I come to be the son of the world, at least this money can be used by my family!" Fu Mingyu complained unconvinced, and at the same time, he didn't forget to use the clothes to cover it and scratch the itchy spots on his body.

It's okay that he's a man, and it doesn't hurt to do a little trick. Zhong Xianya was in a dilemma, she just felt that there were hundreds of ants crawling on her body, how could she be in the mood to listen to their nonsense, she just wanted to go back quickly and soak in the potion.

Speaking of which, although the wandering alchemist's medicine is expensive, but it really works, it just treats the symptoms but not the root cause. Less than an hour after leaving the medicine, the body broke out again.

Ling Tian was not polite when he heard him say this, and said sarcastically, "Who told me to be the eldest son? The second younger brother will be reincarnated next time, he can run faster."

"You are only reincarnated!" Fu Mingyu snorted coldly He let out a cry, too lazy to play tricks with his cold-hearted elder brother, they will wait and see.

When the two were arguing, Fu Yu cast a sneaky glance at Mrs Yu, guessing that she had revealed to her second son that she wanted to change the heir. And Yu's eyes flickered, which also confirmed his guess...

"Shut up!" Fu Yu slapped his hands hard, "Look at what you look like, elder brother is not like elder brother, younger brother is not like younger brother, no matter how noisy you are Get lost and kneel in the ancestral hall!"

He really wanted to get angry with Ling Tian, ​​an unfilial son, but he had just been reprimanded by the emperor, and it is easy to be said to be angry at this time. What's more, he couldn't guarantee whether the unfilial son would retaliate...

At the same time, the old emperor in the palace was also asking the eunuch who passed the decree, "King Dingnan received the imperial decree, what's the reaction?"

"The prince is quite panicked."

" What about the son?"

"This..." The eunuch who passed the decree thought about it for a while, and said honestly, "The son has no expression on his face, and there is nothing special about it."

The old emperor nodded and fell into deep thought. Seeing this, Hu Sheng quickly waved to the eunuch who passed the decree, "Go down."

"Yes." The

old emperor frowned. There was indeed no one under him who was more useful than Fu Lingtian. Although the Dragon Guard's kung fu is high, but in terms of strategy, they are still far behind.

No one can know what he is going to do next. If Fu Lingtian doesn't fall for it, who will he send?

Seeing that his master was troubled, Hu Sheng rolled his eyes, and said sincerely, "Your Majesty, why don't you go again..." The

old emperor raised his hand, "No need, I'll give him three days, if he doesn't know what's good, I'm not He must be used." At first,

he was thinking that this person is capable, and after the matter is done, he can just get rid of him, leaving those idiots in Dingnan Palace. That being the case, he doesn't mind cutting grass and roots!

At Xushi that night, Tong Kui led a young man into the Zhengrong Hall in the dark.

"My lord."

Ling Tian turned his head in a night suit, looked at Lu Yi, who was about the same size and dressed as him, and nodded, "Do you know how to deal with it?"

"Don't worry, my lord." Lu Yi said this Suddenly, the line of voice changed, almost Ling Tian's voice.

"Fu Mingyu's side, drag him for a while, but don't make him suspicious, I still need you to put on a show in front of him." The alchemist who supplied medicine to Fu Mingyu was pretended by Lu Yi. Hearing Fu Mingyu talk about the position of son today, he suddenly had an idea that he could get rid of the Dingnan Palace family seamlessly.

Of course, before that, he had to find a "backer" for himself.

Lu Yi couldn't wait, and said cheerfully, "My son, the second son is rich, and I said he would buy the medicine for ten taels of gold a pack."

If he had known that Lao Feng's medicine powder was so easy to use, he would have found a corrupt official to try it.

Tong Kui glared at him, "Take it easy, didn't you hear Shizi tell him not to make him suspicious!"

Lu Yi refused, "It's not the first time I've done something, when did I get into trouble?"

" Okay , Lu Yi stayed in the room, Tong Kui went out to guard the door, I will come back as soon as possible." Ling Tian covered his face with a scarf, opened the window and looked out, followed the flower bed by the wall to the roof, and quickly disappeared into the night middle.

Lu Yi stuck out his tongue, exchanged glances with Tong Kui, extinguished the candles in the room, and went to do things according to Ling Tian's orders.

In the Ninth Prince's Mansion, Wei Song, a little boy, was tired from playing, and he closed his eyes not long after.

The nanny hurriedly stepped forward to ask for instructions, "Master, master, the young master is asleep, should I take him back to the room?"

Murong Bai squeezed Xiaotuanzi's white and tender fingers, "No need, let him stay here tonight. Sleep with me."

When Ling Tian came, both the elder and the younger had already fallen asleep. When he smeared and turned into the room, he found two breaths in the bed curtain, and almost thought he had gone to the wrong place.

"Who?" Murong Bai sensed that someone was intruding, so he sat up quickly, and opened the bed curtain to call for someone.

Ling Tian quickly stepped forward and covered his mouth, "Don't bark." Seeing that his subordinates were struggling fiercely, he quickly explained, "Ninth Prince, I am Fu Lingtian from Dingnan Prince's Mansion. "

Murong Bai had already recognized his voice, the tone of the other party calling him Ninth Prince was exactly the same as last time in front of Qinzheng Hall!

He is a powerless prince, what can the other party discuss with him?

Murong Bai was a little nervous, he grasped the sheet under his body with his fingers, nodded his head slightly to show that he understood.

Ling Tian's voice sounded again in the darkness, "Then I let go, Ninth Prince, don't call someone?" He reiterated, "I have no malicious intentions."

Murong Bai nodded again.

Ling Tian let go of his hand cautiously, neither of them moved or said anything.

Ling Tian was guarding against Murong Bai calling someone, but Murong Bai...he said shyly, "What do you want to talk to me about, why don't you light the candle first?"

"Okay." Ling Tian took a few steps back, from his arms He took out the torch and ignited it, found the candlestick on the table, and lit it slowly.

At this time, Murong Bai took advantage of the time when he was lighting the lamp, put on his clothes again, and secretly stole a dagger and hid it in his bosom.

"Master?" The servant who was watching the night outside saw the lamp being lit, and hurriedly raised his voice to ask.

"It's okay, I can't sleep, get up and walk around, you go a little farther away, don't bother me."

"Yes." The sound of footsteps gradually faded away.

Ling Tian had the urge to laugh. He still remembered that when they met for the first time, the Ninth Prince was full of defense against him and was quite rude, but now he dared to trust him so much.

Should it be the courage, or the tacit understanding of the Taoist couple?

However, the small snoring sound in the tent reminded him, and the corners of Ling Tian's mouth sank again, "Is there anyone else on your bed?"

This man's sleep quality is quite good, and everyone next to his pillow has got up, but he hasn't woken up yet.

Murong Bai's heart tightened, and he subconsciously stood in the middle of the bed curtains, acting as a protector, "Don't worry Fu Shizi, he is just an insignificant person."