Chapter 128

Feng Mingrui returned to Dianjin patiently, and the group waited until two o'clock in the afternoon before they were notified to enter the meeting room.

Dianjin's meeting room is mainly black, white and gold, luxurious and elegant. Cui Tai and others are all people who have experienced big storms, but sitting in this meeting room at this moment, they all feel inexplicably nervous.

In the past ten years, none of them would have imagined that the Feng family would come to where it is today. These old guys were also admired and looked up to in the past, but now they have to bend down and ask people to borrow money.

The sound of regular footsteps came from outside the door, and everyone in the conference room cheered up instantly, ready to meet Dianjin's review.

"Boss Lin!" "Boss Lin, you're finally here—" Contrary to

everyone's expectations, Lynch, who came in first, ignored them, but stopped and stood by the door, acting as a substitute for those who came in later. doorman.

The man behind him was tall and had long legs, half a head taller than Lynch. He was wearing a three-piece iron gray suit, and his figure was astonishing.

As he walked into the conference room and took the main seat, Feng Mingrui and others were all shocked on the spot, "Feng Lingtian! Why is it you?!"

Ling Tian glanced at Feng Mingrui, smiled and asked, "Why can't it be me? , Are you surprised to see me? Feng wants to cooperate with Dianjin, didn't he investigate the background of the cooperative company?"

Feng Mingrui lowered his face with an ugly expression. They have been in contact with an investment manager under Dianjin, and every time the manager mentions Mr. Lin in the report, they think that Lynch is the top person in charge.

Besides, Dianjin's reputation is well-known in the industry. They came here to seek investment, so they didn't do an in-depth investigation. On the surface, the legal person of Dianjin is Lynch!

Lin Qi saw that his immediate superior and his good nephew were on the verge of sword fighting as soon as they met, so he took a few steps quickly and stood beside Ling Tian to explain, "I forgot to introduce you, this is Feng Dong, our chairman of Dianjin, click Jin Investment was created by him alone, and he has always owned more than half of the company's shares and has the absolute right to speak."

Hearing Lynch's "enthusiastic and detailed" introduction, Ling Tian glanced at him indiscriminately. Definitely helped him look up! When the door was just opened, his assistants were clearly standing by the door, but Lynch forced them away, and the dignified general manager opened the door for him in person.

Ling Tian thinks that he doesn't usually have such ostentation. Lin Qi is his junior and important partner, so it is impossible for him to wrong him like this!

Feng Mingrui stood up abruptly, pointed at Ling Tian's nose and asked aggressively, "Impossible, where did you get the money to start an investment company? Did you embezzle my assets without my knowledge?"

His eyes lit up when he said this, and he turned to look at Feng's barrister Chen Peng, "Lawyer Chen, if this is the case, is there any way I can sue him?"

Ling Tian embezzled his assets, although the actual operation The person is him, but the funds are his own. Is it possible for the shares of Dianjin to be in his name? If that's the case, what kind of investment is he asking for, and he just allocated money to Feng's family with a wave of his hand.

Chen Peng blushed when he heard the words, he was angry and funny, and asked Feng Mingrui in a professional manner, "Mr. Feng, do you have any solid evidence for what you say?"

If not, it would be malicious slander! It's so easy to misappropriate other people's assets. The transfer of assets after Feng Hongde and Feng Jiali's death was handled by their lawyers personally, and he was in charge of the final supervision. When Feng Mingrui said that, didn't he imply that he, the person in charge, conspired with outsiders to steal his property!

Seeing Chen Peng's embarrassing expression, Feng Mingrui realized that he had offended someone, "Lawyer Chen, I didn't doubt your intentions, I was just afraid that you would accidentally miss something..."

"It's okay, Mr. Feng is serious." Chen Peng twitched the corners of his mouth, "We have checked the old Mr. Feng and Mr. Feng's inheritance list several times. It is reasonable that there is no possibility of omission... But there are no things in this world. One hundred percent, there is nothing wrong with Mr. Feng's speculation."

Chen Peng was doing Feng Mingrui a lot of face, and he didn't blindly veto his naive fantasy. The main reason is that Ling Tian does not interfere with other things except for the funeral. He just wants to steal something, and he doesn't even have a fake copy, let alone the original.

Everyone who came in with Ling Tian glared at Feng Mingrui, only Lin Qi smiled, "Master Feng probably doesn't know, our initial registered capital of Dianjin was only two million, and the first investor was Director Feng himself. , an initial investment of 30 million. Coincidentally, this money came from Young Master Feng's account. It is said that Director Feng sold his only 3% of the shares in exchange for a humiliation. " Without waiting for

Feng Mingrui to retort, Lynch continued, "We are not like some companies whose accounts are not clear, and are investigated by the tax authorities... We have traces of every payment. It can be followed, paying taxes transparently according to the law, and the deputy director of taxation, Zeng, praised us as a conscientious enterprise that actively pays taxes."

Ling Tian touched his nose, Lin Qi is simply a versatile teammate, he finished what he had to say, and went back to give him a salary increase !

But there are some things that Lynch can't decide, and Ling Tian still has to say, "If Mr. Feng is interested, don't rush away after the meeting is over. I will make an exception and disclose Dianjin's financial transactions to you. It is said that whoever reports the case, Whoever provides evidence, I think it will be difficult for Xiao Feng to find evidence, I will give you a chance, lest you say that I am a brother-in-law who bullies the younger."

"It has been said that I don't have a brother-in-law like you!" Feng Mingrui's face was blue and red, and his face was full of panic. The more Ling Tian is like this, the angrier he gets!

He was already sarcastically irritated by Lynch's insinuations, but when he thought that he got the initial capital for Ling Tian's establishment of Dianjin, he felt that he had missed billions! There are billions of them, and they should all be his! !

If he had known that starting an investment company would be so profitable, he should have started one in the first place, maybe he could squeeze out Feng Lingtian's company, so he wouldn't have to make mistakes now.

If Ling Tian knew that he thought so, he would definitely sneer: Feng Mingrui doesn't think about it himself, he doesn't have any hard power, is it so easy to open an investment company?

Besides, he was the one who provoked Ling Tian as soon as they met, but now that he was exposed, he felt wronged.

"Mingrui, that's enough, don't apologize to your uncle." Cui Tai originally had the same idea as Feng Mingrui. But seeing Ling Tian and Lin Qi's fearlessness, and knowing Chen Peng's cautious character, he understood that they underestimated Ling Tian!

With only 30 million yuan, this person has built an investment company like Dianjin, which makes people flock to it. It has to be said that he is extremely capable!

In this case, he couldn't let Feng Mingrui continue to offend others. Not only can't offend, but also find a way to repair the relationship. He didn't forget that they came here to ask for some money injection this time.

"Uncle?!" Feng Mingrui looked at Cui Tai in disbelief.

Cui Tai stared into his eyes, "Your uncle has a lot of people, so I don't think he will blame you. You are all a family, and the broken bones are still connected. If Feng said so, it will be left to you by Lao Feng." Since the uncle and nephew's property, since Director Feng invited us to meet, he must not bear to see Feng's current difficult situation..."

"Uncle Cui is right, but I just can't bear it. I heard that you are borrowing money from others everywhere. ...My surname is also Feng, and I feel my face is hot." Ling Tian said slowly, while looking at Feng Mingrui with a smile. Wasn't the little white-eyed wolf afraid that his brother-in-law would be ruined and lose the Feng family? Now he gives it all back to him!

Feng Mingrui was ashamed and angry, and looked at Ling Tian with resentment in his eyes, "Feng Lingtian, don't go too far! Do you think I will beg you? Don't even think about it!"

"Mingrui, why are you talking to your uncle!" Cui Yan couldn't bear it any longer, stepped forward and grabbed Feng Mingrui's arm, and said angrily, "Don't even think about it, what's going on with the Feng family now! Next time If the term loan is not repaid, our factory in Huzhou will be taken away, which is the core asset of the Feng family!"

He said and pushed Feng Mingrui, "Quickly, apologize to your uncle."

Cui Tai also showed the loving expression of an elder, "Ling Tian, ​​Ming Rui is just a child with a temper. Ever since the old Feng Jiali died, he has been unable to get over that hurdle in his heart, so his temperament has changed drastically."

Cui Tai said That said, it was like pushing Feng Mingrui into an abyss of dilemma: if he admitted it, everyone present would think that he had a personality problem; If you still refuse to bow your head under such circumstances, how can you be expected to do great things!

Feng Mingrui was in a fit of anger, he couldn't figure out these twists and turns, but on the one hand, he didn't want to bow his head to Ling Tian, ​​on the other hand, he was used to guarding against Cui Tai digging holes for him, so he had to do everything against him. So when Cui Tai and his son urged him, Feng Mingrui stiffened his neck and refused to say anything.

Ling Tian was not in a hurry, he watched them making trouble leisurely. He was not in a hurry, but the others were in a hurry. Vice President Hong was in a hurry, and he was the first to stand up and urged, "President Xiao Feng, please say something

!"

Facing Feng Mingrui, he began to criticize, "Xiao Rui, you did go too far back then. Director Feng was only selling a share, so you insisted on making trouble with others. What's the matter with apologizing now?"

"My dear uncle It's not ashamed to keep your head down!"

"Director Feng came back to help you, why don't you even say soft words?"

From their point of view, if their biological father gave all their property to their nephews and they had nothing, they might hate it. Ling Tian just sold his shares and left Feng's family disheartened. Now that Feng's family is in trouble, he turns to help. He couldn't be more conscientious!

But the more they were like this, the more rebellious Feng Mingrui became, feeling that everyone was on Ling Tian's side and against him. They wanted him to beg Ling Tian, ​​but he didn't!

Liu Yunrou watched anxiously, but it's a pity that she is a gold medalist on the surface, and she just met Feng Mingrui. There are so many big bosses present, if she goes up, she will be credited and it will be over.

Not to mention others, even the general manager Lynch will definitely not make her feel better.

Mr. Shang of Parkway watched this scene with interest, not at all blaming Ling Tian and Lynch for forgetting to introduce him. If these people knew what he was here for, they would definitely not push Feng Mingrui so much.

Ling Tian is also narrow-minded. He obviously didn't want to help, but insisted on keeping half of it. His "good nephew" was going to be forced to death by him. It's really interesting!