Chapter 172 Before the Story Begins: The Origin

Ling Tian is a god raised by nature, he was born in a daze, the Emperor of Heaven ordered him to guard the entrance of Lingxu, and he obediently accepted the emperor's decree.

As the sun rose and set, and the nebula changed, Ling Tian didn't know how long he had been guarding it, but he watched the joys, sorrows, sorrows, births, old ages, sicknesses and deaths of ordinary people in the small world every day, and gradually he developed some spirituality.

One day by accident, a dragon and a python fell from the sky, entangled and fell into the galaxy in front of him. The python demon was thicker than the white dragon by a circle, and it tightly clung to the white dragon, still winding and shrinking.

Seeing that the little white dragon was so majestic, Ling Tian couldn't bear to have him buried in the python's mouth, so he rescued him.

After climbing ashore, Xiao Bailong was very embarrassed, "Actually, I can beat him, but I'm still practicing the new spell that my father taught me, and I'm not very proficient..."

Ling Tian didn't show any expression, "Oh."

"I didn't I blame you for being troublesome." Xiao Bailong became anxious, his long beard swayed in the wind, and almost floated on Ling Tian's face, "I, Bai Yi of the White Dragon Clan, still know how to be grateful, you saved me, if there is anything If you need me to do it, you can mention it."

Ling Tian thought about it seriously, then shook his head, "I don't need you to do anything for me."

However, his eyes followed the dragon whiskers that seemed to have self-awareness to Xiao Bailong's body, Noticing his snow-white and moist, crystal-clear dragon scales, and the water vapor climbing up from the Milky Way, his hands felt itchy for no reason.

I want to touch it.

But Ling Tian didn't reach out his hand, Xiao Bailong is also a god, it is impolite to touch the body of his colleagues casually.

"Ah, what should we do then?" Xiao Bailong was a little disappointed, sat with Ling Tian for a while, then went down the river to pick up the body of the boa demon, saying that he wanted to give Ling Tian a barbecue.

Ling Tian was a little curious, so when Xiao Bailong handed over the roasted meat, he didn't refuse.

"How is it? Is it delicious?"

Ling Tian shook his head honestly. Based on what he observed of mortals in the small world enjoying the delicious food, he felt that the fishy and sticky python meat should taste terrible.

"Okay, I don't think it tastes good either." Xiao Bailong languished for a while, then quickly cheered up and chatted with Ling Tian. He felt that as long as he got to know Ling Tian, ​​he would know what he likes, and then he would be able to match what he likes...

Ling Tian can answer whatever he wants, and he won't lie.

As Xiao Bailong asked, he gradually felt pitiful: this man has no father or mother, he is alone, and he doesn't even have a decent home.

So the next day, Xiao Bailong came again, and he brought a lot of Longyu's fine wine and food for Ling Tian to taste. Ling Tian followed suit, and invited him to watch love, hatred, and emotional entanglements in the small world (that is, to watch series together).

Little Bailong was drunk, and when he saw the place that made the dragon angry, he jumped up, the tip of his tail stretched, "Ah, this brother is too bad, he doesn't do anything, how dare he dislike things?!"

"This son is too pitiful, everyone wants him to die!"

"Don't worry about your good brother, that guy has a wicked mind... Hurry up and fight back, idiot!"

Ling Tian looked sideways, "Why are you so angry?"

" Shouldn't I be angry? Those guys are blood-sucking insects! Throw them away after using them, if I were them, I would have to tear these bad guys to pieces!" The little white dragon was furious, and his long beard arched in anger. Arched.

Ling Tian tightened his fingers and hesitated, "But we are gods, shouldn't we have emotions and desires?"

"Who said that? I have the Dragon Emperor, the Dragon Mother, and many brothers and sisters. The relationship between our Dragon Clan is not as thin as those old antique gods! They have lived for too long and have no feelings. Those old guys themselves In this way, you still want others to be like them, what is the difference between a person without emotion and a walking corpse?"

Ling Tian showed a thoughtful expression, Xiao Bailong's eyelids twitched when he saw this, knowing that he had slipped his words, he quickly explained Said, "I told you this because we are friends, but you can't tell others."

Friends?

Ling Tian agreed slowly, "Okay, I won't tell others."

In the days that followed, Xiao Bailong would come here often, and on the days when he didn't come, Ling Tian actually began to miss the time when he was bluffing next to his ear and staring at him. Looking at the clouds in the sky, a day is spent in a daze.

Xiao Bailong bumped into him a few times as a lonely empty-nester, and his heart became softer and softer. Occasionally he couldn't come because of something, but he would say hello in advance.

One person and one dragon come and go so frequently, even if they are very familiar, Ling Tian has never seen the little white dragon transform into a human form.

But suddenly one day, the little white dragon staggered and flew over from a distance, and threw himself into Ling Tian's arms as soon as he landed. He knocked Ling Tian to the ground, the dragon's body twisted, its four claws hooked on his robe, twisted and rubbed, and after a while he probably felt that this was not enough, he shed the dragon's scales without a teacher, and turned into a human form.

Ling Tian looked at the beautiful young man transformed into by the little white dragon with flushed face and distracted mind, and asked strangely, "What's wrong with you?" The

little white dragon didn't answer, and took the initiative to kiss Ling Tian's lips, Ling Tian avoided him and still refused. spare. Ling Tian tried to put a heart-clearing talisman on his forehead, but it was useless, Xiao Bailong was short of breath, and even took the initiative to peel off the robe on his chest.

Little Bailong gnawed at Ling Tian's lips in a disorganized manner, but couldn't get a response, so anxious that he almost cried, "Give it to me...Ling Tian, ​​I want...give it to me!"

Ling Tian looked at his tear-filled eyelashes, stunned for a moment, and slowly stretched his hands down

...

After the end, both of them were a little dazed, Ling Tian, ​​who was sober, was even more so. He obviously just wanted to appease the little girl. Bailong's, but it didn't work to appease him, he went so far as to do the whole thing with Xiaobailong.

Ling Tian coughed lightly, and said solemnly, "I will be responsible."

Little White Dragon blushed, slowly retracted into Ling Tian's arms, and said in a low voice, "It's none of your business...do you still remember the last time we That boa constrictor demon that was baked, it's my father's revenge, I thought I could deal with it... but I accidentally fell into its way..."

Pytha poison is a strong drug, and their dragons are... calm and calm. Well, once it ignited, he was completely burnt out.

"Then I should also be responsible. You are the one who was poisoned, not me." Ling Tian was very upright, and looked down at the person in his arms, "You don't want to?"

Thinking for a while, he frowned and said, " You called my name back then, I thought..." Could it be that he meant it wrong?

"..." Little Bailong's toes were already red. Although he didn't know it before, after being poisoned, he didn't go anywhere. He came straight to Ling Tian. Do you need to explain why?

"Bai Yi?" Ling Tian didn't let him run away, he insisted on clarifying the matter, if it was his fault, he would be at the mercy of Xiao Bailong if he wanted to kill or cut him up.

Xiao Bailong was forced to be autistic by him, so he simply smashed the pot and sat up, "Okay, how are you going to be responsible?"

Ling Tian tried hard to think about it, "I heard that there is a Star Fate Platform in Blissful Heaven. Can become a Taoist couple."

"Do you know what a Taoist couple means?" Xiao Bailong was very suspicious.

"Probably... Just like the couples in the mortal world, they will be together for the rest of their lives, and they will never leave." Thinking of this, Ling Tian suddenly became looking forward to it. He likes Xiao Bailong to be by his side. If they become Taoist couples, he will Don't you have to go home?

The two looked at each other, and they both saw joy in each other's eyes. Xiao Bailong lowered his head shyly, "Well, if you insist, it's not impossible..."

Xiao Bailong wanted to take Ling Tian home to tell him Father Dragon Emperor, and then went to Xingyuan Terrace together, but Bai Longdi was furious and resolutely opposed.

Little Bailong was stunned by the reaction of the Dragon Emperor's father, "Why, why?" Bai

Longdi gave Ling Tian a hard look, and gritted his teeth, "Why, have you forgotten, you are not yet an adult!"

At the age of 800, it is reasonable to say that Xiao Bailong can't transform at all now, but he happened to transform, and brought back a man... It is conceivable that Bai Longdi's eyes on Ling Tian were abducted by LSP His family is like tender grass, wishing to tear each other into pieces.

Ling Tian: "..."

Bai Longdi not only objected, he also locked up Xiao Bai Long, forbidding him to meet Ling Tian again.

It's a pity that it didn't take long for the war of gods and demons to break out, involving all major heavens. Xiao Bailong also took the opportunity to sneak away, not only returned to Ling Tian's side, but also used his original form to become his war cavalry. One person and one dragon become more and more courageous in the battle, and the cooperation becomes more and more tacit.

It's just that their massacres annoyed the Demon King. In the final battle, Ling Tian was knocked down into the sky by the Demon King. In order to protect his Taoist companion, Xiao Bailong took the initiative to meet him and serve as a target...

The Demon King, who was so red-eyed, took him into his hands , It was torn in two abruptly, the dragon's blood spilled into the sky, and even the clouds were dyed red.

"No——" Ling Tian was terrified, and under extreme anger, he turned back and fought the Demon King like a god. Bailongdi took the opportunity to sneak attack, and the Demon King was soon injured and fled.

Ling Tian wanted to go after him, but Bai Longdi stopped him, "Don't go, Yi'er's soul has not dissipated, let's get him back quickly."

Ling Tian was refreshed, and he didn't mention any more about chasing the devil, he Just want his little white dragon.

Seeing him dragging his broken body to search for Bai Yi's soul, Bai Longdi couldn't tell that he was at the end of his strength. But Ling Tian didn't listen to him, and brought Bai Yi back. He also insisted on letting Bai Longdi put his soul into his sea of ​​consciousness, intending to use his divine power to cultivate it.

Bai Longdi couldn't come up with a better Horcrux for the time being, so he could only agree, but before he did it, he warned Ling Tian, ​​"Think about it, it's easy to put in, and when you separate it, what will happen to your sea of ​​consciousness?" I can't guarantee it."

He is Bai Yi's biological father, and his selfishness will definitely favor his own child, not to mention that Bai Yi will become like this because of Ling Tian.

Although Ling Tian had already proved his sincerity, Bai Longdi couldn't say against his will that he didn't blame him.

Ling Tian didn't flinch, "Let's do it."

Two years later, Bai Longdi found the Xuguang Spirit Pagoda. Little Bailong didn't know what happened, maybe he subconsciously liked the warm memory of the two of them together, so he just stayed there Not going together.

Bai Longdi had no choice but to dig him out of Ling Tian's sea of ​​consciousness. Because of the breaking of the Sea of ​​Consciousness, Ling Tian fell into a coma for a whole year, and after waking up, he forgot about Bai Yi, and kept guarding the entrance of the Lingxu as before, without realizing that there was something wrong.

Bai Longdi looked at him as a normal person, and didn't know whether to be angry with his own little Bailong, or the culprit who was angry with Ling Tian. But no matter what, he still intends to go to Ling Tian to make it clear—their little Bailong can't suffer alone!

But Xiao Bailong stopped him, forget it, that's fine for him.

Ling Tian lost his memory, and his feelings for him also disappeared, so why did he bother to expose and add pain to both parties.

Bai Longdi's heart was about to break, "Forget it, you did this for him! Now he's freed..." I just feel sorry for my son.

Dad, didn't you say that I am underage, why do you want to send me out now? Little Bailong acted coquettishly, and finally got Bailongdi to promise not to look for Ling Tian.

"Don't regret it!" Bai Longdi was overwhelmed, left angrily and left.

The little dragon in the resurrection pool lowered his eyes sadly, how could he not regret it, he has already regretted it now...

End of the full text