Chapter 32

Murong Bai didn't want to be surrounded by people anymore, and as soon as he finished speaking, he raised his foot and walked into the mourning hall. Just as one foot stepped on the threshold, meeting a pair of deep and dark eyes, the remaining foot was a little immobile. .

Compared with yesterday's glimpse, today's Prince Dingnan seems to attract more attention. Even though the mourning hall was filled with fireworks, so many pairs of eyes were staring at him at the same time, yet he saw him who was farthest away at a glance...

"Ninth brother?" the prince asked puzzledly.

Murong Bai clenched his fists and coughed lightly, covering his slightly reddened ears, "No...His Royal Highness, please first." The

prince sighed inwardly. Before He Yang's accident, Lao Jiu always called him his second brother. He Yang was not in good condition when he was alive, Lao Jiu came to beg him several times, but what can he do? On one side are younger siblings, on the other side are uncle and cousin, he is also in a dilemma...

The arrival of the crown prince revived the exhausted people, especially the girls of the right age, the fourth girl, fifth girl, and seventh girl are almost fourteen Yes, at the other side, the mistress has already made arrangements to help make a marriage arrangement.

But Yu's eyelids are shallow, and he turns a blind eye to the anxiety of the aunts. Fu Yu is another person who likes to search for flowers and ask willows. Except for the fresh few days when he was just brought back, he doesn't care about the rest of the house.

Of course, not all girls want to marry the prince. The crown prince is twenty-four this year, and all his concubines and concubines have already married. The old emperor loves his son-in-law very much. The princess concubine was born noble, and the other two concubines are beautiful, the other is talented, and the backyard is as delicate as a willow, gentle as a spring breeze... If you have that self-knowledge, you can make up your mind. To the unmarried Ninth Prince.

Looking at it today, apart from his eyes being different from ordinary people, the Ninth Prince has a straight figure and a face like a crown of jade. If he can marry him as a concubine, it seems pretty good.

If you want to say that women should be pretty and filial, a few girls have already arranged their makeup secretly, tears filled their eyelashes, and they couldn't fall. Like a horse...

In fact, a few years ago, the old concubine was in charge, and the rules of the princes and girls in the palace were all good. It's a pity that the old concubine's health has been deteriorating in recent years, and she doesn't have the energy to take care of the mansion, and Fu Yu carries all kinds of smelly things back. The aunts from good families have no choice but to fight for favor with all their strength. Girls grew up in such an environment, so they learned how to serve others with color.

Sure enough, Fu Yu not only did not get annoyed and reprimanded the concubine girls for making petty moves in front of her, but also looked forward to it, wishing that when the crown prince and the ninth prince left, they would take two of them with them.

Similarly, the concubines are the same, eager to be appreciated by the prince, soaring to the sky, breaking free from this corrupt quagmire.

Seeing this situation, Ling Tian slowly turned cold. His Taoist companion had no memory at all, now that he sees the wretchedness of the palace, his prejudice against him may be even heavier...

Murong Bai almost stiffly finished burning a stick of incense, and seeing Ling Tian's ugly face, he licked his lips. Pursing his lips, he didn't dare to say a word.

Although he was a prince, he was secretly raised by his mother who was a dancer. He couldn't speak Chinese until he was four or five years old, and he didn't understand the rules of the Han people. Later, when his mother died of illness, Sister Heyang took pity on him and took him to his side to depend on each other. She also tricked him into walking in front of the old emperor, so that the old emperor had to admit him.

But even so, on such occasions as offering sacrifices to ancestors and praying for blessings to gods, Qin Tianjian and the old emperor would let him avoid him, as if he was an ominous person.

He was afraid that Ling Tian would also think that he was an unknown person, and it would be unlucky to burn this stick of incense.

From the standpoint of Prince Dingnan's son, the prince felt a little sympathetic to him: the father is ridiculous, the mother and concubine are petty, and the whole room has no rules and no rules. No wonder they always have a straight face every time they meet, and he wouldn't be able to laugh. .

Seeing that Lao Jiu pursed his lips with concern on his face, he thought he was getting impatient, so he said on his behalf, "The incense is also finished, so Jiudi and I will not bother you any more."

Fu Yu invited him attentively as if he had never heard of it, "Aren't your Highness and the Ninth

Prince going to sit in the backyard for a while? The garden of the palace is not bad. Rumeng can play the piano, sitting on the bamboo dock, enjoying the cool breeze, and enjoying the scenery of the lotus pond. , Trying to be elegant, but he doesn't think about it, his mother just died, and the funeral is still going on here, so he is thinking about banquets over there.

Sure enough, the always gentle and courteous prince darkened his face and scolded coldly, "My lord is really in a good mood!"

After speaking, he flicked his long sleeves and walked out angrily. Murong Bai glanced at Ling Tian, ​​his eyes darkened, and he also left.

"Why..." Fu Yu didn't know why, and he didn't know which sentence he offended the prince.

The old princess died, he just felt relieved, not sad at all. As for etiquette and so on, he has been drinking and having fun all year round, his brain has long been sluggish, and he can't react at all.

Ling Tian sneered, "Father, have you forgotten what occasion it is now? You have no official position, so of course you don't worry about being impeached by the censor, but His Royal Highness the Crown Prince cherishes feathers."

The words awakened the dreamer, Fu Yu didn't care to teach Ling Tian a lesson, so he raised his foot and chased after him, "Your Highness, Your Highness..."

Several unhappy sons also ran away, including the second young master Fu Mingyu, but the third young master Fu Mingqing stood in front of him. Landing, his neck flushed with shame, his face full of sarcasm.

Seeing that he was still somewhat ashamed, Ling Tian raised his eyebrows unexpectedly. The third young master kept jumping up and down against Fu Mingyu, and he thought he was also a hopeless dude.

The other one who felt ashamed was Zhong Xianya. She almost fainted, but she was supported by the maid beside her so she didn't fall limp to the ground.

The prince managed to get rid of Fu Yu and others who were bothering him, and quickly caught up with the ninth prince who was about to get in the car, "Ninth brother , how is Song'er?" For Xiaotuanzi who can't shout, Murong Bai's already bad mood got worse, "Thanks to Wei's family, he's not dead yet!" After he took Xiaotuanzi home, he guarded Xiaotuanzi

for several nights. It was easy to save his life.

The prince was stunned, "Wei Heng has already promised Gu that he will treat Song'er well in the future, as well as the restless Aunt Lian. Father also sent a message to let the Wei family deal with it. Xiaojiu, listen to Gu's persuasion, wait Song'er is in better health, so let's send him back."

"Deal with it?" Murong Bai snorted coldly, "Who knows if we deal with Aunt Lian, will Wei Heng be angry with Song'er?"

Why did you go so early? If sister Heyang was still there, Song'er wouldn't be a motherless child, and he would definitely not make such a bad move!

"No, Song'er is his eldest son, how could he be angry..." The prince didn't have much confidence when he said this. He also heard about how his cousin fell in love with Aunt Lian and neglected Princess Heyang. .

"Whether Wei Heng is angry or not is none of my business. In short, I will not return the child. If the emperor is not happy, just demote me to a commoner." Murong threw down the curtain of the car, and said to the driver in front , "Go back to the mansion." The

wheels started slowly, and the prince looked at the back of the carriage and sighed. If he had a choice, he really didn't want to get involved in these messy things. His dream is to travel all over the mountains, rivers and mountains, and see the majestic, gentle and graceful, and desolate and desolate written by the masters of poetry...

Now that the weather is heavy, the seven-day stoppage is already the limit, and everyone in the palace can't wait to preside over the funeral for the old princess. Qi Qi breathed a sigh of relief.

Everyone was exhausted, and Ling Tian specially gave Tong Kui, Gao Zhan and the others a holiday to let them go back and have a good rest.

This was the moment Fu Mingyu was waiting for. As soon as it got dark, he carried a lantern and walked secretly to the front yard.

To avoid the government soldiers, there were guards standing at the entrance of the small courtyard of the study, but this did not trouble Fu Mingyu, he already knew where he could climb over the wall and enter.

Ling Tian was still very kind to him and didn't lock the door. When Fu Mingyu was searching, he accidentally knocked over a small censer on the shelf, and the choking censer ash spilled all over his body, "Ahem."

Fu Mingyu covered his mouth and nose, startled and panicked, guessed The guards on guard would definitely come over when they heard the noise, so they had to slip away in embarrassment.

"How is it? Did you find it?" Zhong Xianya was waiting in the room, and when she saw him coming back, she immediately stood up to greet him.

"No." Fu Mingyu patted the remaining ashes on his body angrily, "Today I was unlucky. I knocked over the censer as soon as I entered. Look, the ashes were scattered all over my body."

"Then what should I do? This time If you can't find it, you won't have such a good chance next time." Zhong Xianya said while holding back her irritability.

Fu Mingyu continued to pat the dust off his body, pretending not to hear it. On the way back, he had already figured it out. Anyway, not many people knew about his grandfather and the Zhong family discussing marriage. It was just an exchange of tokens. The elder brother may not be the one who negotiated marriage.

Then when their pre-marriage relationship broke out, to him it was nothing more than a romantic affair, and it was still with his fiancée... Zhong Xianya might suffer more gossip. But that's okay, everyone will forget about it after a while.

Of course, he thought so, and he would change his words to comfort Zhong Xianya, "Don't worry, elder brother will calm down after a while, we are all a family, and everyone will look ugly when things get agitated. Eldest brother is still the commander of the imperial guards, When doing business for the emperor, you must take the emperor's opinion into consideration..."

This is also one of the reasons why he gave up looking for it. His elder brother was the one who took the overall situation into consideration. A commander of the imperial guards who can't keep his fiancée, the emperor must doubt his ability, his elder brother dare not take risks.

"But..." There is a handle in the uncle's hands, can she really rest in peace?

Fu Mingyu hugged and coaxed him with the last bit of patience, "Don't think so much, trust me, huh?"

Zhong Xianya was hugged into his arms, but she couldn't tell that her husband didn't want to go looking for her anymore, so she swallowed her words, being cute Nodding, "Yes, I see."

"Good boy." Fu Mingyu patted her on the shoulder, "Go and tell the servants to prepare some buckets of hot water for me, I want to take a bath."