Chapter 116

Accompanied by Ling Tian, ​​the black dragon quickly fell into a deep sleep, and his body slipped into the bottom of the cold pool unknowingly, slowly rising and falling with the quiet current.

Ling Tian watched his Taoist companion spitting bubbles for a while, making sure that he would not wake up, so he got up and went to the door to recruit the ghost generals just now... The

ghost city is a place where the underworld manages the ghosts. Its city is vast and stretches for hundreds of years. Li is a truly magnificent ancient capital. As I said before, ghost cities are not under the jurisdiction of Heaven, but there are exceptions. The lightning-inducing platform at the highest point of Wangcheng still retains the ability to connect with heaven and earth.

If Ling Tian wants to concoct alchemy, the only choice is here.

Because what he is going to refine this time is a heaven-level elixir, which must be approved by the way of heaven. After the alchemy, the rain will fall, and the refining of the heaven-level elixir will be considered complete.

"It smells so good!"

"What kind of pill does this human being make?"

"No matter what kind of pill, I think I can increase my skill for ten years after taking it."

"Idiot! This is a heavenly pill, and eating it will not only increase Ten years of skill?"

"Du'er, how do you know it's a heaven-level elixir?"

"Nonsense, didn't you see the robbery cloud in the sky? The sky thunder is about to strike, you idiots don't stand far away!"

Hearing what Du'e said, many ghost generals who were afraid of the power of the thunder retreated one after another, but there were still a few smart ones who stood not far away and did not move.

The ghost generals glanced at Du'er with a half-smile, knowing that he was fooling the other ghost generals, but they never thought of exposing it.

"People" are not for themselves, and heaven and earth are destroyed, not to mention that there is no camaraderie among these ghost generals. The rain from heaven and rain are all in such a small area, of course, the fewer competitors, the better.

What, why didn't they think of grabbing the pill? It's not crazy, if you steal it, you have to live to enjoy it! Mingyan had already made repeated orders before, that people, natural materials and earthly treasures belonged to the king, and if they swallowed the elixir, the king would jump out and swallow them before they digested it.

Proper fishing law enforcement!

But thinking so, some ghost generals couldn't help but close their eyes, and took a big mouthful of Danxiang with enjoyment. Among them, those who have lived long enough have never taken pills before, but the highest one is no more than the earth level, and the sky level is unthinkable.

"It seems that human beings are not useless."

"If I knew alchemists are so powerful, I would catch a few human beings to make alchemy for me."

"You think that all alchemists are so powerful, and they don't have the strength above the prefectural level. It 's better to gnaw spiritual materials by yourself."

"Your Majesty is your Majesty, and I alone chose such a treasure from that pile of two-legged sheep!"

They thought that the ghost king picked this human being because he knew that the other party was a heavenly alchemist.

Only Ming Yan, who knew the inside story, gave all the ghost generals a contemptuous look, what is alchemy, the other party's other identity speaks out, scaring your eyes.

The ghost generals thought that Ling Tian was just an ordinary alchemist, but when the alchemy came down, Ling Tian deliberately provoked Tianlei, and even directly used the sky thunder to train his body...

All the ghost generals were stunned, "Is he still human?"

"I don't even dare to resist so many thunders..."

What's even more frightening is that Tianlei got angry and struck Ling Tian with two to three times as much lightning calamity. After finding out that he was using him instead, he somehow started to coerce. It's thinner than a faucet...

Ling Tian curled his lips, and said "tsk" dissatisfied, "Stingy."

Tianlei roared a few times in dissatisfaction, and then Jieyun quickly dispersed and rained down.

The eyes of the ghost generals who had been waiting by the side for a long time lit up, one by one, they flew and squeezed under the Yinlei platform, letting the rain bathe their bodies, and even the gray skin became greasy and shiny.

Seeing this, the rest of the ghost generals didn't understand anything. They scolded Du E and the old ghosts for being cunning, and rushed forward to grab the rain.

But the rain from the sky is only a few breaths, and those who run fast can get a little drizzle, and most of them don't even taste the rain.

"Du'er, you liar! You are so open-minded, you should be taken to the scissors prison!!"

"That's right, you lied to us about thunder calamity, and ended up running close to the water tower to grab the rain!"

Du'er licked his tongue, speaking confidently, " Didn't you see the thunder that was as thick as a bucket just now?"

"You..."

"You bastard, you actually played word games with us!" The deceived ghost generals jumped in anger, but There is nothing to do with him.

In fact, they can only scold Du'e and a few old guys to vent their anger. Everyone's heaven-level pills consume a lot of money for alchemists, and such a good thing as nectar from the sky, don't expect to have a second chance within a year. time.

But before they finished arguing, someone among the ghost generals suddenly yelled, "Look at the sky!"

"That's... Jieyun?"

"That's right, it's Jieyun!" Now

the ghost generals went crazy. In order to grab the position, they even started to fight, and the lower part of the Lei Lei Platform fell into a melee.

Ling Tian at the height was stunned, holding the medicinal herb in his hand, he didn't know whether to continue practicing. Because he knew in his heart that in order to grab the territory, these ghost generals would definitely come to him in the end.

He hasn't come up yet, but it's because Ming Yan helped him guard the entrance of the stairs.

But if you give up, the herbs and spirit treasures you put before will be useless...

"You guys, don't implicate me if you want to die!" Ming Yan kicked away the two ghost generals who were about to grab the stairs, and said angrily.

As soon as the words fell, the group of ghost generals in the scuffle suddenly exploded, and it really exploded. The dozens of ghost generals in the middle were thrown into the sky by a force, and exploded into black fireworks.

Seeing that the situation was not good, the rest of the ghost generals quickly withdrew their hands and stepped back a foot away, only to see a familiar figure standing in the middle with a dark face, bloody eyes, and bulging veins, as if they were about to kill in the next moment.

"Your Majesty..." All the ghost generals trembled, put down their weapons and fell to their knees.

Yin Shaobai glanced coldly, and was about to kill some of the most violent dancers to vent his anger, when someone on the high platform called him, "Shaobai? Why did you come out?"

Yin Shaobai froze for a moment, his gloomy expression subconsciously subsided, and he raised his eyelids Glancing at Ling Tian, ​​he found that he was busy making alchemy and didn't pay much attention to his side, so he was relieved for some reason.

He gave the ghost generals a final warning look, flicked his sleeves, and walked towards the high platform Yi Yiran.

All the ghosts wiped the cold sweat off their brows after narrowly escaped death, and they couldn't help feeling grateful to Ling Tian in their hearts. They could feel that if the human being didn't speak just now, the king would definitely not let it go.

"Your Majesty." Ming Yan, who was guarding the steps, stepped aside quickly.

Yin Shaobai glanced at him, and said a rare compliment, "Good job."

Ming Yan didn't show it on his face, but he was already happy in his heart. He knew that the king and that human being were not simple. Will the salary increase be far behind?

When Yin Shaobai saw Ling Tian, ​​he still didn't know how to face him. When he was by the opponent's side, he mostly appeared in the form of a dragon, and a few times he also had a glimpse of a human form. I don't know if Ling Tian would like his human form?

"What are you doing in a daze, come quickly." Ling Tian took the time to wave to the young man, and then deliberately slowed down the speed of alchemy, "This is the soul-replenishing pill, sit down and adjust your breath immediately after taking it, and the thunder calamity will come in a while, just use the thunder The power of the spirit assists you in absorbing it."

Originally, his Taoist companion's soul domain was damaged, so he couldn't bear the thunder calamity so quickly, but it's not because of him, the thunder calamity is not in vain.

If the way of heaven is a person, you should be crying right now: You two are not good at being gods, but you have to go to his small world to pluck its wool, be a person!

"Okay." Yin Shaobai glanced at Ling Tian, ​​and obeyed obediently.

The rest of the ghost generals didn't dare to come because of his power, but when they saw their king closing his eyes and adjusting his breath, Mingyan was standing alone under the Yinlei stage waiting for Ganlin, they became unconvinced again and sneaked closer.

But this time I don't dare to make any more noise, at worst you squeeze me, I squeeze you, a group of green-faced and fang-toothed ghost generals are like kindergarten children, with big eyes and small eyes, fierce and cowardly.

This time the Tianlei was much smaller, even if Ling Tian fought back and provoked again and again, Tiandao was still like a stingy miser, every thunder tribulation would be as big as a tree branch.

Maybe because it knows that the guy in front of it is a bug in the world, and it will definitely refine more heaven-level pills in the future, maybe there are also talismans and formations, so it's better to save the little thunder.

"It's okay, I feel better already." Yin Shaobai comforted Ling Tian when he saw that Ling Tian was not satisfied.

Soul-replenishing pills are heaven-level pills, it's not bad to be able to eat one, not to mention the power of thunder and spirits to assist... Yin Shaobai feels that his soul damage has been healed by half, and the rest of the practice will take ten or twenty years. Years can also heal.

Yin Shaobai was about to tell Ling Tian this, but he didn't expect the other party to take out a handful of pills backhand, "I'm a little raw in alchemy this time, and I only made four soul-replenishing pills, but there are a lot of magic pills, take your time." I'll refine it after I eat it."

Yin Shaobai was startled, did he refine four soul-replenishing pills at a time, or did he do it by hand? What's more, Shenxing Pill is also a heaven-level pill, there are at least eight or nine pills here!

When Ling Tian taught Xiao Liu alchemy before, he felt that the other party was not simple, but he didn't expect him to be even more powerful after changing his fate.

He thought of what Ling Tian had said to him before he left, and felt that the truth seemed to be right in front of him, but he just couldn't remember it...

The more Yin Shaobai wanted to grab the thread, the more he felt that someone was holding a pillar and frantically smashing his mind , he had a splitting headache, and unconsciously raised his hands to hug his head, "Hmm..."

Ling Tian was taken aback, and while reaching out to hug Yin Shaobai, he massaged Yin Shaobai's acupoints with his spiritual power, "What's wrong, why is his head hurting again? Does it hurt?"

"I...can't remember." Yin Shaobai forced out a sentence through his teeth.

"Don't think about it if you can't remember it."

"No, I think...those memories should be very important to me..."

"It's nothing important or not, the most important thing now is you!" Ling Tian grabbed the young man's shoulders and found that he was sweating, but he was still persistently pulling on his soul domain, seeing that the newly repaired soul domain was about to burst... ...Ling Tian felt anxious, and without thinking, he leaned over and kissed her.

Yin Shaobai's eyes widened, he forgot all the memories and the truth at this moment. He didn't try to think anymore, and naturally his brain didn't hurt anymore, but Ling Tian kissed him felt so good, he didn't want him to stop.

Yin Shaobai frowned, still showing a painful look...

Compared to Yin Shaobai's short-term surprise, the rest of the ghost generals were so frightened that their eyeballs almost dropped—oh Yaoshou, their king was forcibly kissed by a human!