Chapter 65

Ling Tian glanced at Xi Yuechen with a strange expression, but he was not angry, after all, the person in front of him was suspected to be his family partner.

In fact, Xi Yuechen put aside his identity and said such words, which made him feel more like him. In her previous life, her partner had been targeting the little general He Yue all the way through her life. He was not pleasing to the eye, so there is no doubt that she would be jealous.

He thought of the mysterious aura before entering the small world, and he didn't feel that his partner's aura should be related to the restriction set by the other party. Also Xi Yuechen's identity is very interesting, he can almost be regarded as Liu Chengfeng's accomplice, if Xi Yuechen changes his mind a little slower, he might punish him along with him.

But what's the point of the man setting such a trap? Apart from destroying their relationship, it seems to have no other effect...

Thinking of this, Ling Tian couldn't help but become serious. Seeing his sullen face, Xi Yuechen thought that he was reluctant to part with the partner he was thinking of, and his mood suddenly turned from sunny to cloudy.

This atmosphere lasted until entering the Japanese grocery store.

When Ling Tian walked in, he accidentally saw a familiar figure in a Japanese room, it was Bai Weiwei.

And the young man who was dressed in high-profile and coquettish clothes, hugging her slender waist and teasingly, was not her middle-class boyfriend. Kuo Shao always acts like this in front of his friends, one can imagine how much respect he has for Bai Weiwei, but it's just a new thing.

"Hey, Young Master Xi, why are you here, do you want to join us?" Young Master Kuo obviously knew Xi Yuechen, and immediately raised his voice to greet him.

Xi Yuechen glanced at the smoky environment in the room, and said indifferently, "No, I like to be quiet, why don't you do what you want."

Seeing the handsome young man beside him, He Shao immediately showed an expression of "I understand" , "Okay, then we won't bother you." He winked playfully at Ling Tian again, "It's the first time Young Master Xi has brought someone out, so I'll take care of you. The benefits are indispensable to you."

Bai Weiwei, who was in his arms, heard him say this, and the embarrassment of meeting acquaintances before was reduced a lot. She nodded awkwardly and said, "Young Master Xi, Jia Nian, are you coming with Young Master Xi?" The

implication is that everyone is the same to accompany Fu For the second generation, don't dislike anyone.

As soon as the attitudes of the two were revealed, Xi Yuechen became angry first, Ling Tian was not doing much. His face darkened in vain, with bulging veins on his forehead, obviously he was about to speak in a second——

Ling Tian raised his hand and grabbed him, "Okay, let's go."

No matter whether Xi Yuechen was willing or not, Drag people away domineeringly.

As early as the moment Ling Tian held his hand, Xi Yuechen was in a daze. He didn't remember what he wanted to say, and obediently followed He Shao and others out of the Japanese room, and then remembered to explain to Ling Tian, ​​"Lu Jianian, you, you Know that I don't mean to belittle you!"

"I know."

"Then why don't you let me explain it clearly to them? You know they compare you with Bai Weiwei..." Xi Yuechen felt uncomfortable when he thought of the scene just now.

Ling Tian stopped and glanced at him sideways, "Are you familiar with them?"

Xi Yuechen shrank his neck subconsciously, "No, not familiar."

"If you are not familiar, why are you arguing with them? Your status depends on yourself ." I gained strength, no matter how much you tell them, they will only consider you to provide me with shelter." In fact, he didn't want Xi Yuechen to offend others because of this, even if the Xi family was strong and didn't care about these things, they were already familiar strangers and didn't care about it at all. necessary.

Xi Yuechen pursed his lips and didn't say anything, but he was already thinking about how to teach He Yikai a lesson. It seems that Dad He is about to change his job. I heard that he will be promoted. If there is any bad news at this time...

Assistant Jin looked at the two people walking forward hand in hand, especially his immediate boss who was obediently being led away, looking at Ling Tian as if seeing a beast trainer.

Doesn't others know that he doesn't know? His boss is not as gentleman as the outside world advertises, and he is a black-bellied schemer who will take revenge. He had seen Lu Jianian who was able to get out of trouble after provoking Xi Yuechen.

"Okay, let's go in." Ling Tian let go of his hand at the door of the living room.

Xi Yuechen looked at the Japanese room door pushed open by the waiter, feeling a little annoyed in his heart. If he had known that he would let go so soon, he would not have thought about it just now.

Because of the episode just now, the dining atmosphere between the two was pretty good. Xi Yuechen wanted to ask Ling Tian why he held his hand just now, and why he invited him to dinner several times, did he change his mind? But thinking of how hard it is for the two to coexist harmoniously, he still didn't want to say this.

If you have an ambiguous attitude, just be ambiguous, it's better than being full of thorns and ignoring others.

At the end of the meal, Assistant Jin suddenly came over, "Mr. Xi, something happened up front, let's go through the back door later, I have asked the driver to drive the car to the back door."

"What happened?" Xi Yuechen asked casually road.

Assistant Jin looked at Ling Tian with a weird expression, "The Bai Weiwei I met just now seems to have a boyfriend at school. The other party found that she was dating Young Master He and wanted to break up with him, so he called the reporter. Now There was a lot of trouble ahead, and according to her boyfriend, all the expenses of Bai Weiwei during her school days were paid by her boyfriend..."

In fact, Assistant Jin's words were reserved, and it's easy for a man to go crazy When they went out, the other party not only exposed Bai Weiwei's plastic surgery, cheating, and chatting about SAO, but also told all about her abortion for him.

"He Shao didn't help her?" Ling Tian asked curiously. The original owner didn't explain much about Bai Weiwei's accident in his memory, mainly because he himself was in danger, and he didn't have time to care about the rumors on the Internet.

I didn't expect to be bumped into by them at this time.

"Brother Lu, you may not know that He Shao's father is facing a new term. He was afraid of being implicated by Bai Weiwei, so he slipped away under the escort of the bodyguards." It was just for fun. Lost it and replaced it with another one.

"Why, do you want to help her?" Seeing Ling Tian's concern, Xi Yuechen's eyes widened, and he secretly blamed Assistant Jin for talking too much.

Assistant Jin shivered. Didn't you ask the old man? He's just gossiping! After all, the excitement in the front is nothing compared to what he expressed!

... Well, he was a little bit out of sorts, gossiping in front of his boss, this is a taboo in the workplace!

"No, I don't know her very well. Besides, how can I help? It won't do anything except make me feel bad when I go out."

Xi Yuechen still didn't let him go, "According to what you said, if you can help, you still want to Help?"

Ling Tian, ​​"..."

"What?"

Ling Tian glanced at Assistant Jin next to him, leaned into Xi Yuechen's ear, and said in a low voice, "Does Young Master Xi know that I'm such a mess, like a jealous husband ? Not cute."

"!!!"

What is lore, this is it!

Xi Yuechen's face was red and green, as if he had eaten a fly. Who looks like a jealous husband? He is not like it! He, Xi Yuechen, is talented and beautiful, and the men and women who have a crush on him can line up from Beicheng to Hainan Island, so why should he be jealous of others? What else is...cute? What the hell kind of adjective is this, it doesn't match his majestic Young Master Xi at all!

But what made him more concerned was Lu Jianian's attitude. If the purpose of holding hands just now was to drag him out of the battle circle, then this sentence was 100% ambiguous.

Xi Yuechen was turbulent in his heart, sitting in the car, he was still imagining how he would respond if Lu Jianian proposed an invitation to him tonight. But unfortunately, the other party didn't have this idea, so he asked the driver to take him back to school, and left.

Xi Yuechen stared at the thick night under the dim streetlights, he was so dazed that he didn't react at all. Just, just leave? Inviting to dinner is really just eating, and you don't want to say anything to him?

Ten minutes later, the immediate boss still didn't say leave. Assistant Jin cautiously reminded, "Mr. Xi?"

Although the high-end Japanese food is delicious, it is still not enough to make up for his resentment of working overtime, not to mention that he will go to the villa to pick him up tomorrow morning. The lives of people and social animals are so difficult.

Xi Yuechen squinted at him, "Are you expressing your dissatisfaction to me? I remember that you are given a big red envelope every year."

"..." Assistant Jin was sweating on his back. He thought that his immediate boss was in love and couldn't accept him. What about the wave of resentment, who would have thought that he would return to normal as soon as Brother Lu left.

On the other hand, despite Ling Tian's straightforward walk, he is basically sure that Xi Yuechen is his Taoist companion. However, he was still a little worried, worried that if he got on good terms with others, a real Taoist companion would appear on the other side... Even if it was just an imaginary Shura field, the innocent guardian could not accept it.

What's more, the relationship between him and Xi Yuechen is still a little stiff. Although it's a bit scumbag, it's safe. When his Taoist companion recovers his memory, he shouldn't be blamed.

Ling Tian went back to the dormitory to wash up, and the matter of Bai Weiwei had already been uploaded to the Internet, and it continued to ferment. The media was still very restrained, they didn't mention He Shao's name, they only said that Bai Weiwei hit on the financial backer, so she ruthlessly dumped her old love.

Because of the title of "golden master", both Xi Yuechen and Feng Zhe suffered, and were speculated by netizens for a while. However, after the two refuted the rumors successively, the heat dropped a lot, and rumors spread that the donor was the son of a high-ranking official.

But no matter what, Bai Weiwei's cool...

This day, Feng Zhe went to Xi Yuechen's office to play, and complained to him, "I shouldn't have accompanied you to any show just because it was fun. And it made me feel fishy for no reason."

Xi Yuechen rolled his eyes at him, "I didn't let you accompany me."

Feng Zhe raised his eyebrows, "Oh, it's not sunny yet for you? Didn't the gossip say that you and little brother Jianian Have you gone to eat high-end Japanese food together?"

"Where did you get the gossip?" Xi Yuechen looked at him sideways, and at the same time quickly went through it in his mind, out of He Yikai and his cronies, the most suspicious one was Assistant Jin.

Fortunately, that guy only dared to gossip, and he didn't dare to disclose important things.

Feng Zhe knew that he had slipped his tongue, smiled guiltyly, and changed the subject, "Don't worry about where it came from, what matters is the result, how are you and little brother Jianian, are you still in touch?"

Xi Yuechen didn't even bother to answer He, Lu Jianian contacted him, would he have such a face? As soon as that person returned to school, he disappeared, as if the dinner invitation that day and the subsequent ambiguity were all his hallucinations. If the other party did not contact him, it would be difficult for him to contact the other party.

Is it really necessary to stalk? Don't talk about what Lu Jianian thinks, he even looks down on himself!

"By the way, He Yikai's father was reported by his opponent, did you know about this?"

"Really, I haven't heard the news yet, isn't it that he will be promoted to a certain minister this year?"

Feng Zhe shrugged, gloating, "In the current situation, it's good to be able to go home and have a job. Don't let yourself get lost in the old days. By the way, that Bai Weiwei is really a disaster. Not only does it implicate us, but He Yikai who lives with her is also unlucky." ."