Chapter 100

When Ling Tian woke up, he felt his chest was a little heavy, as if something alive was pressing on it, he grabbed it, and met a pair of innocent black bean eyes, "Gudong~"

Ling Tian, ​​"..."

He After a long silence, he seriously doubted that the scale on his hand was scorched black, and the guy who looked smoky was really his partner?

What the hell is this, a lizard or a four-legged snake?

Following his movements, the little guy's slender body rolled over, as if he was struggling. But feeling the closeness of Ling Tian, ​​he quickly calmed down, hooking Ling Tian's hand with his slender claws, with a look of trust and dependence.

"What kind of animal is this? It looks cute?" Feng Lin leaned her head, but as she approached, the little guy immediately arched his back, and let out a ferocious growl from his throat.

Neither of them noticed that with the change of his mood, the originally twilight dawn was covered with a layer of haze again.

Ling Tian touched the little guy's back with his index finger, his growling motions froze, he turned his head to look at Ling Tian hesitantly, and finally flicked his tail, nimbly got into his sleeve.

Feng Lin exclaimed, "Oh, why did you let it in, it won't be poisonous?"

"It's okay, he won't bite me." Ling Tian's expression was calm, and he didn't intend to fish the little guy out.

"But..." Feng Lin was still worried, this is a ghost town, any negligence may be fatal. This pitch-black little thing looks harmless, but who knows if it will suddenly turn around and attack people?

"I know him."

Feng Lin was stunned for a moment, what does it mean to know "it", if you raise it yourself, you raise it yourself.

However, Ling Tian hid it well enough, they walked all the way for four or five days, and they never found it.

In the next two days, everyone's exploration journey calmed down strangely. Except for the occasional small monsters and monsters, the slightly more powerful ones disappeared.

However, the further they went, the thicker the yin around them, and in the end it was as if water could drip out. The group of people stood apart a little and couldn't see each other clearly.

During the break, Master Xuanqing frowned all the time, "The situation doesn't seem to be good, the yin energy is so strong, but there is nothing..."

At least there is a ghost and a group of mobs in the periphery. The center is empty instead?

Shen Tuhong also felt that the situation was tricky, and suggested, "Why don't we go forward for a while later, and if we can't find it, just go back and forget it. Anyway, with such a strong yin, even if there is no situation now, Longyou City will not be able to keep it sooner or later. Yes ."

Feng Lang agreed, "Senior Shentu is right. Without Junior Brother Ling Tian's miasma-avoiding talisman, we would not have come here. Everyone has done their best, and there is really no need to take risks."

Master Xuanqing swept Everyone glanced at it and nodded, "Okay."

Everyone was so worried, but Ling Tian was very calm. After Feng Lin helped roast the meat, he tore it open and fed it to the Taoist couple.

The little black dragon, also known as Shaobai, stared at the barbecue in his hand, showing hesitation. He originally dismissed this kind of mortal food. It has no aura and can't heal wounds. What's the use of eating it?

But this mortal's breath made him feel comfortable, and the slow-moving appearance of eating barbecue was also very tempting. Shaobai stared at the other's greased fingers. When the food was brought to his mouth this time, he didn't refuse, but stopped it.

Ling Tian originally thought that it would be difficult for him to swallow food with such a thin strip, but the little guy seemed to have a black hole in his mouth, he swallowed the roast meat quickly, and a thin tongue was still in his fingertips. The tip sweeps.

Ling Tian suspected that this guy did it on purpose, but he had no evidence.

Noticing that mortals were staring at him, Shaobai slowly raised his black bean eyes and looked back. In the past, he would not have been able to do such an act of showing weakness, but now... it seems that he is becoming more and more proficient at doing it. up.

He was just injured, not amnesia. However, as his body became smaller, his mind seemed to become smaller as well. Every day he got into this mortal's lapel and nestled in his arms, and his irritable mood due to the loss of strength became extraordinarily calm. Everyone has seen Ling Tian's "pet" before, so it's not surprising. Because Shaobai was injured, the original shape was seriously degraded. Only Shen Tuhui muttered when he saw it for the first time, "Why does it look like

a dragon?"

I thought it was impossible, how could such a weak dragon be willing to be a pet of people. You must know that dragons are proud, irritable and cruel, let dragons be pets, be crazy!

What Shen Tuhong said was a short walk, but it really only took ten or twenty minutes, but they didn't expect that they had already arrived at the very center of the ghost domain.

I saw a distorted crack appearing out of thin air in the space connecting the heaven and the earth, and the Yin Qi that was about to condense into substance wandered between the cracks, like a passage leading to hell, which made people feel chills in the bottom of their hearts.

Shen Tuhong's face changed drastically, "Where does this crack lead to?!"

Master Xuanqing smiled wryly, "What do you think of such a strong Yin Qi?"

He couldn't think of any other place except the ghost city of the underworld.

As if confirming his words, a head with two horns popped out of the crack, with blue-gray skin and red eyes, all telling his identity as a ghost general.

Master Xuanqing's hairs stood on end, and the young man who was still inexperienced was trembling with each other, almost fainting. Ghost generals, they couldn't even beat ghosts before, let alone the famous ghost generals!

Just such a ghost general can destroy a group of them by raising his hand!

Ling Tian also had a dignified expression, almost thinking that the original owner's bad luck had affected others, causing them to be buried here with him.

A group of people thought they were dead, but the ghost swept his red eyes maliciously towards them, then suddenly froze, as if seeing something that frightened him, his big head moved back angrily. Shrink, even retreated!

Everyone present: "???"

Shen Tuhui forced out a sentence from his throat, "He, he... escaped?"

Who would dare to believe that the ghost general escaped in front of a group of mortals!

Feng Lin was careful, and glanced in Ling Tian's direction, "What did he see?"

"I don't know!"

"Anyway, let's run first. Wait for him to react in a while, and it would be bad if we just shot us back! "The

crowd moved quickly, and the way they came and went quickly retreated. Until they left the center of the ghost domain, the ghost general did not catch up.

Ling Tian took the time to glance at his arms while following the crowd, suspecting that his Taoist companion had passed through a special identity this time. Because there is nothing suspicious about the identities of the group of them, and the situation after they came in is normal. Only after meeting him, those demons and ghosts seem to have disappeared...

The little black dragon stretched out two paws to grab his collar, and looked at him stupidly. He has already decided that when he regains his identity, he will silence all these mortals!

The little black dragon wanted to silence Ling Tian just a moment ago, but when the other party's fingers touched his head, he narrowed his eyes in satisfaction, and rubbed his cheeks with fine scales against the other party's fingertips...

The distance to leave was much faster than when they came in. Two days later, they had already reached the edge of the ghost domain, and they expected to leave this place in half a day.

Master Xuanqing had no intention of stopping to rest, and planned to leave in one go, and everyone agreed with this plan. This is a pain for Ling Tian, ​​the bodies of cultivators have been strengthened, only him still has the physique of an ordinary person.

But he still thought of a way, and drew a light body talisman for himself, and his body was not so heavy at last.

"Persist a little longer, everyone, and we'll be able to go out soon." Master Xuanqing said.

Facts have proved that flags cannot stand randomly. The ground began to be filled with fog at some point, and tall and hideous figures appeared in the shadows. Without exception, they had gray skin, red eyes, and some horns on their heads were even bigger than they were two days ago. The one you saw was even bigger!

Everyone knows that the bigger the horn on the ghost general's head, the more ghost energy he has absorbed and the stronger his strength.

"It's over." Shen Tuhui and the others looked desperate.

Shen Tuhong was a little better than them. Although his face was pale, he still mentioned Lei Yanjian, "What's the name of the ghost, none of the Shentu family is a coward! Take out all your weapons, and even if you die today, you will have to pull a back!" !"

"Yes." Under his encouragement, the juniors of Shentu's family calmed down. The cultivators present were also red-eyed, and they took out their life-saving magic weapons, and a tragic emotion circulated among the team...

The ferocious black shadows are still emerging, densely packed, at least hundreds of them. A ghost general with a green face and fangs suddenly appeared out of the crowd and stood in front of the team. Just like the human monks, they also looked like they were facing an enemy.

Everyone was confused, at this moment, the little black dragon in Ling Tian's arms suddenly climbed down from him, and transformed into a stern young man under the eyes of everyone.

The young man has black hair and black eyes, only one pair of eyes is blood red. The robe on his body is very old, thick black like ink, and the golden silk thread is embroidered with some kind of ancient runes. The golden light flows, and a strong coercion spreads across the surface. Come.

The ghost general Qiqi on the opposite side took a step back, and the leading green-faced ghost general stared at the black robe on him in shock, "How is that possible?" The

young man was obviously not a nonsense person, he turned his pale palm, and a three-foot-long silver handle The blade appeared out of thin air, and the next moment, his figure appeared in front of the blue-faced ghost general...

For the first time, everyone present understood what a battle between ghosts and gods is, and it is not something that mortals like them can intervene. The battlefield was full of murderous aura, with blue-gray stumps and broken arms everywhere, and occasionally a blue-faced fangs head would fly out, but soon, these stumps would dissipate into the air and turn into a thick cloud of yin...

After a while , the yin energy on the periphery of the ghost domain is even heavier than that in the center.

The deafening ghost whistling sounds gradually faded away, and in the middle of the thick Yin Qi, the black-robed young man's face was as white as paper, his slender phoenix eyes took a last look at Ling Tian, ​​his figure dispersed, and he turned back into the appearance of a palm-sized little black dragon. Lie on the ground dying,

"Wait, don't go." Ling Tian wanted to go forward, but was stopped by Feng Lin. I didn't know this little thing was such a powerful existence before, but now I know, how dare she let Ling Tian approach!

That young man who didn't know where he came from just killed hundreds of ghost generals in one go!

Ling Tian ignored her, insisted on brushing her hand away, and pulled the little black dragon into his arms, "Hey, it's okay, close your eyes and sleep for a while, I'm here..."

His words seemed to have a soothing effect, and the little black dragon went up and down. His eyelids closed, and he didn't know if he was asleep or in a coma.

Ling Tian caressed his slightly undulating belly with pity, and then put it into the skirt of his clothes. After doing this, everyone looked up, including Master Xuanqing, all stared at him with the expression of seeing a ghost. Even when he suddenly took out so many kinds of talismans, they were not so shocked!

The author has something to say: In order to celebrate the 100 chapters, comment on this chapter within 24 hours and send a red envelope.