Chapter 166

On the way back to the room, Hall didn't say a word, looking gloomy.

Ling Tian shook his arm, "What's the matter?"

Hall looked up at him, lowered his eyes, and smiled reluctantly, "It's nothing."

This smile was uglier than crying, and he said nothing?

Ling Tian understood, "Mind Violet's last words?"

Otherwise, he couldn't be more cruel to his ex-lover. Behind him, there was never a question.

The smile on Hall's face faded, and he lowered his head, apparently acquiescing. He pursed his lips, and said with a wry smile, "Am I... am I too stingy?"

Obviously it was before I met him, but as long as I think of them as a fiancé couple, Ling Tian hugged her, kissed her... loved her , and held her in the palm of his hand and spoiled him, he couldn't bear it.

"Of course not." Ling Tian stretched out his hand and raised his cheek, "If you don't mind at all, then I'm the one who is depressed."

Huoer stared at Ling Tian intently, this face was familiar yet unfamiliar to him, But the affection in those eyes was not fake at all, he always felt that they had known each other for a long time.

Hall suddenly bumped up, his lips precisely grasped Ling Tian's. After Ling Tian recovered, he became two to three centimeters shorter than Ling Tian, ​​and their statures also changed. Before, it was Huoer holding Ling Tian, ​​but now it's the other way around.

The Taoist couple flung themselves into his arms, Ling Tian of course accepted it happily, with one arm around his waist and the other behind his head, and he still had to find time to open the door...he was very busy.

The two entangled passionately and bumped into the door. Huoer leaned on Ling Tian, ​​avoiding his injured left hand, barely propped himself up, his eyes were already stained with bright water, and eagerly said, "Shall we do it?"

After speaking, he buried his head into Ling Tian's neck, lingered down, and quickly and carelessly peeled off his clothes with his only intact paw.

"I'll do it myself." Ling Tian couldn't laugh or cry, but who made this guy his Taoist companion, the other party wanted him to be pampered.

But when a certain hand was secretly stretched out behind his back... Ling Tian couldn't laugh anymore, he quickly stretched out his hand to hold him down, then leaned over, and severely suppressed a disobedient guy onto the bed, it was indescribable...

"Uh, uh..." Hall's eyes widened, and after an unknown amount of time, they closed them again in a daze.

...

By the time Hall lay back on the bed again, it was already midnight. He raised the ends of his eyes that were still glowing red, glanced at the person next to the pillow, and secretly lifted the other's cool and slippery black hair, and put it around his fingertips.

This is a little habit he has just developed recently, as long as Ling Tian is lying next to him, he likes to play with his long hair. He also especially likes to knead the hair, looking for a few strands of silver-blue inside, as if hunting for treasure, and he never tires of it.

"What are you looking at?" Ling Tian, ​​who had been stared at a lot and pretended to be asleep with his eyes closed, finally couldn't bear it and opened his mouth.

"..."

Hall had the nerve to say that he had always thought Ling Tian was below, after all, this person used to boss him around like a coquette, and liked to act coquettishly and sue.

The last time the two clashed, he was also the one who pinned Ling Tian under his body...so he stretched out his hand. Thinking of Ling Tian's sudden change at that time, Hall couldn't help but want to laugh.

In fact, he also prefers to be below, Ling Tian wraps him tightly inside, as if holding up a powerful and unparalleled protective umbrella for him, making people feel heart-warming and peaceful.

Realizing that he was reminded of the scene just now, the blush on Hall's cheeks and neck that hadn't subsided resurfaced again, his eyes were moist, and he seemed to be teasing anyone at a glance.

"!!!" Ling Tian didn't have much resistance to his own Taoist companions, and Tate's own strength and tyrannical blood, he couldn't calm down at all. For the sake of his Taoist companion's body, he had to close his eyes and fall asleep, but who knows that he still looks at him

like this... "You forced me." Turning over, the long hair slid down the slender back, and soon there was joy melody.

Hall: "..."

After this time, Hall was already exhausted. The game with Ling Tian was more tiring than fighting with the A-level Zerg. Ling Tian held him in his arms, secretly recalling the intensity just now, feeling very satisfied in his heart.

He felt that he could stay in this world for a little longer. The orc's physical strength, durability, and flexibility were all superb, not to mention the resilience.

The two officially walked out of the room, and it was already the second night. During the period, Ling Tian came out once, and personally brought back his stewed meat for the two hungry people who had fought the goblins several times.

Ling Tian exuded a sense of satisfaction all over his body, not to mention Hall's eyes, mouth, and neck were all red and swollen. Everyone has sharp noses, and when they see them, they wink secretly and exchange ambiguous glances with each other.

"You...did it?" Layton looked at Hall, his eyes seemed mostly curious.

Hall tried his best to maintain a straight face, maintaining his shaky commander-in-chief face, "Have you taken down the three major bases? We will hold a meeting later to discuss how to allocate them. It is best to jointly defend."

Ling Tian put the three bases Almost all the powerful people in the base were killed, and some of their own people took the lead in rebelling against the water. Edmund and the others hardly suffered any casualties.

Especially the City Lord's Mansion, who may have stayed with Quincy for a long time. As soon as those people heard the rumors about Tate, they almost didn't let the people of Mingyan do anything, and they came out and surrendered themselves.

"Understood." Layton shrugged and brought them the latest news. Violet followed a small number of fleeing people and left Mecca.

Ling Tian had expected this a long time ago, he refused to help, and Violet is not a woman who can bear hardships, the slightly stronger characters in Mecca City were either killed by him, or joined the flames, she could not find a strong person Attachment, the only way out is to leave.

Ling Tian ignored her, from Copperhead Snake to Ork, the original owner's enemies were almost dead. As for Violet, from the moment she left Mecca, her suffering officially began.

Downtown is not so easy to mix.

Ling Tian originally planned to take Huoer to the upper city after he settled the affairs of the legion, but he didn't expect that the plan could not be as fast as the change, and the insect emperor who had been sleeping underground for hundreds of years actually woke up!

With the awakening of the Zerg Emperor, the B-level and A-level Zerg, which were almost invisible in the past, frequently appeared around the city of Mecca like jumping off a building for sale. He even saw an S-rank bug king leading his men to hunt orcs everywhere, and then brought them back for the bug king to enjoy.

The relationship between the hunter and the prey was suddenly reversed, and everyone was caught off guard. All the Zerg seemed to have been beaten to death, and they stopped hiding in their nests. They gathered in groups to patrol, and some even attacked the city. trend.

In order to protect the city of Mecca, Hall and the others could only frequently send people out of the city to strangle them, lest the number of Zerg be too large to form a bug swarm.

Ling Tian is also actively looking for the S-rank insect king. High-level insect races have a control effect on low-level insect beasts. Once a large-scale insect swarm forms, even he cannot stop Mecca from breaking down.

I have to say that Mecca City is very lucky. They met Ling Tian, ​​a big killer, and the entire Mecca City is still in order under his protection. But other cities were not so lucky. From time to time, insect swarms attacked and news of the city's destruction came.

The insect swarm gradually spread to the Midtown. Even if the administrators in the Midtown closed the passages, it would not help. Tate in the Uptown finally couldn't sit still, and sent a large number of strong men to the Lower and Midtown to stop the swarm.

However, the number of Tites was always too small. The central city was fine, and the lower urban areas were almost only those big cities with a population of tens of millions who were fortunate enough to be assigned a strong Tate to help stop the swarm.

But Tate is not omnipotent. In addition to being ferocious and fearless, the Zerg has another advantage in that they are large in number. After the first Tate was overwhelmed by the swarm of insects because it was hard to beat with two fists and four hands, the second and third happened one after another...

Hall became nervous when he heard the news, and Ling Tian surrounded the city of Mecca. Several cities were under protection, so whenever he was away on patrol, he stayed with him every step of the way.

Ling Tian was amused in his heart, but he didn't stop him, he should take the Taoist companion to practice combat skills.

But what makes him depressed is that besides Hall, other people also like to follow him, maybe they feel a sense of security. Whenever he goes out of the city, there are a lot of people around him. Seeing that they were actively killing the Zerg, he was too embarrassed to drive them away.

In this way, the hunters in Mecca City are very happy. Not only will Lord Tate protect them when they go out of the city, but they don't have to turn in the prey they harvest. You must know that those Zergs are all money, not to mention that for their own safety, they are almost desperate. Hunt the Zerg.

Seeing the giant white beasts representing Taoist companions charge into battle among the worms, Ling Tiangao sat on the roof of a chariot, muttering grass roots, looking at the sky speechlessly, "When will this kind of day be the end. "

He wants to live a two-person world with Taoist companions, he doesn't want to be a nanny and lead a bunch of wild animals to hunt and kill bugs.

However, seeing a certain giant ape knocked away the big red fox and got trapped in the insect pile, Ling Tian still kindly went in and took the two out, and then started to kill and shoot insect cakes.

There is no way, there are too many bugs around, if he doesn't make a move, these orcs will suffer.

He also liked to use the lightning ability to chop insects, but after being complained by Hall's men that it was too wasteful, he changed to smashing insect cakes. With one palm, the sturdier bugs are bloodied and their brains are split, and the weak ones are really bug meatloaf.

But the weakness is for him. The smallest of these bugs are as big as a car, and with their own claws, sharp wings, and sharp teeth, it is not easy for the orcs to deal with them.

So the surrounding orcs were relieved to see that Ling Tian had finally made a move.

Hall finished dealing with the bugs around him, and finally came to Edmund and Layton, "How are you, are you okay?" The

big red fox slapped Edmund's tail, bared his teeth at him, and flew out to kill him. Big bug.

"It's okay." Edmund, who had recovered his human form, got up from the yellow sand, with several wounds burrowing into the sand, grinning in pain. However, his eyes were very bright, looking at the big red fox protecting him, the corners of his mouth were always raised high.

Hall couldn't help admiring Edmund. He didn't know when Edmund started to be interested in Layton. After all, when Layton ran after him, Edmund really couldn't tell.

But as soon as Layton gave up, he took the initiative to express his feelings. And he didn't force Layton either, the two still worked together as before, with gentle companionship, moistening things silently.

He could see that there was something different between the two of them. Hall is very happy now. Seeing that his comrades-in-arms who have lived and died together for decades are about to reap happiness, he can't help being happy for them.

He stretched out a hand to Edmund and pulled him up, "Congratulations."

Edmund looked embarrassed, touched his nose and said, "Laiton hasn't accepted me yet..."

After a while, he raised his head again and looked not far away, "Fortunately, you met Ling Tian."

Otherwise, the three of them chased each other like this, and no one would be happy. He even forgot when he started to focus on Layton, maybe it was when the two of them had a tacit understanding against each other, or maybe it was when Layton wiped the blood on his face carelessly and smiled back at him...

suddenly far away Ling Tian screamed, looked back at Hall, and then ran away after a hill-like bug king.

Edmund suppressed his smile, turned his head to look at Hall, "Do you want to follow up and have a look?"

"No." Hall shook his head, he believed in Ling Tian, ​​besides, he would not be of much help if he followed up, how about Stay and take care of everyone.

Hall's premonition was correct. An hour later, the giant Tate came back with a huge worm carcass in its mouth...