Chapter 165

Layton's awkwardness didn't last long. It wasn't that their action to subdue the three major forces was not smooth, but that it went so smoothly that their subordinates even captured Violet.

Perhaps the word "catch" can't be used, after all, Violet strode ahead with a proud face, looking more imposing than Ming Yan's person, "Where is he, I want to see him!"

"Who?" Layton subconsciously asked a question.

"Of course it's Iris."

Layton and Edmund exchanged glances, "It doesn't matter what you are looking for him for."

Of course they knew that Iris was Ling Tian, ​​and Violet was supposed to be his fiancée , Looking at this woman, do you want to reconnect with Ling Tian?

How can that be done, Hall will die of grief!

Layton didn't dare to underestimate this woman. She coaxed Ork and Quincy back and forth, and both of them treated her very well. What if she cried in front of Ling Tian and accidentally brought up his memories and softened his heart?

Although the last time I met Ling Tian, ​​she slapped her hard, but she didn't know Ling Tian's identity at that time, so it's not surprising that Ling Tian deliberately acted like that when he got angry. And he was a teenager at that time, the environment changed, and his personality was also affected.

If he meets Violet now and realizes that he still likes women, Hall's position will be in danger...

Don't blame Layton for thinking too much, Violet looks confident, if it is not for the feelings he once had Very confident, how dare she clamor that she insists on seeing Ling Tian?

In fact, Layton guessed wrong, Violet was far less arrogant than she appeared on the surface. Although Iris doted on her a lot when she was in the city, she never forgot Ling Tian's indifferent expression of refusing to put on the sapphire ring when they met for the last time.

Violet always felt that he had guessed it at that time, otherwise he would not have run away as soon as she went out...

Thinking that she had betrayed Iris, Violet felt guilty. But she quickly suppressed her guilty conscience, and said arrogantly, "It's up to you whether it matters or not! Iris hasn't broken off the engagement with me, and he's still my fiancé for a day."

Layton curled his lips in disdain, " You have made out with Ork in front of him, and you dare to say that he is your fiancé?"

"When will I be in front of him..." Violet may feel that Layton is tempting her to say more Unfavorable information for her, so she stopped in time, and said bitterly, "It was all forced by Ork, I didn't make out with him, it was just necessary to deal with it! Iris knows my difficulties, he will Forgive me."

At this time, she didn't know that the little boy who pissed her off before was her fiancé. For the sake of Ling Tian's reputation, Mingyan's high-level officials kept this secret. Therefore, the rumors that the Tate monster showed great power in the Mingyan base spread all over the world, and no one connected him with the previous little boy favorite.

It is also impossible for Layton to disclose it to Violet on purpose, so he just snorted and continued to curl his lips, "What did Quincy say, he forced you?"

"I, that is..." Violet choked , "I'm too lazy to talk nonsense with you, what are you? Take me to see Iris, I want to tell him in person!"

She had a noble and glamorous face, and she put on the airs of the young lady in the upper city. His nose was crooked with anger, but he couldn't do anything with a woman.

Edmund tugged Layton, and persuaded, "Forget it, let her see you."

Layton couldn't believe it, he gritted his teeth and lowered his voice, "Which side are you from? What do you see! What if Ling Are you responsible for the resurgence of the old relationship between Tian and her?"

"Then we can't hide her, can we? There are so many people who saw her, that lord will hear about it sooner or later." Edmund spread his hands, leaving aside the relationship between Ling Tian and Hall, he was really Ton's response was very satisfactory.

If this guy is still thinking about Hall, he must wish Ling Tian could be snatched away by a woman so that he can sneak in. But he didn't do that. Instead, he tried his best to belittle Violet, without any manliness.

But it happened to be like this, which made Edmund think that Layton was extremely cute.

"If you hear it, you hear it. We refuse to admit it. Could it be that Ling Tian killed us for a woman who betrayed him?" Layton insisted.

"Aren't you afraid that he will anger the captain because of this?" Edmund shook his head, with a helpless expression on his face, "The initiative in this matter is not with us, but with that lord, if he wants to see it, there is always a way to see it; if he doesn't want to see it, Wei Wei It's useless for Erlit to find him. You, you are confused when it comes to emotional matters, you should have some confidence in Hall."

"Who said I don't have confidence in him?" Layton retorted, facing Ed The doting eyes suddenly recalled the unfinished topic two days ago, and the tips of the ears turned red. He took a step back cautiously, and said bravely, "Anyway, what you say is reasonable, I don't care, what do you like? So !"

Layton said so, and brought Violet to Ling Tian with Edmund.

At this time, Ling Tian was cooking meat for Hall, and he said that he would cook it himself for Hall to taste. The canteen master has not recovered from the fright that Lord Tate is the little boy's favorite, and now he shrinks beside Ling Tian, ​​giving him a stiff face.

Seeing this scene, Violet almost didn't recognize him, "Iris?"

How could Iris cook the food herself? When he doted on her the most, he just accompanied her and spent money for her.

Ling Tian glanced at her, "What are you doing here?"

The voice was very cold, almost no emotion could be heard, and Hall's clenched hands relaxed.

Violet refused to give up, "Iris, am I still your fiancée?"

"I thought that when you betrayed me, there was no relationship between us."

Hearing the word "betrayal" , Violet flinched, okay, no need to ask, Iris must know everything.

But knowing it is one thing, whether she can use the relationship between the two to benefit herself is another.

Violet's eyes turned red, "Are you blaming me? Why don't you think about me, you were so injured that you couldn't move, and I'm a woman, it's not easy to hold on for three months..."

"I know, you think I've dishonored you, and I don't ask you to forgive me. But it's because of you that I'm living in the lower city. It's not too much for me to ask you to take me back?" I

have to say Violet played the emotional card very well. First, she asked about the marriage contract between the two. Iris was angry and would definitely say unfeeling words to hurt her. No matter how weak she is, emphasizing that it is not easy for her, the worst thing is that Iris agrees to send her back.

From her point of view, Iris himself was going to go back, and he brought her just by the way. If she seizes the opportunity, maybe she can find the tacit understanding in the past in the process of getting along. Iris is young, not as arrogant as those old Tate, but he is actually easy to coax.

Violet's request seemed reasonable, after all, she didn't actually hurt him, but from the standpoint of Ling Tian, ​​a guardian with the memory of the original owner, Violet was disgusting like this. Good things and bad things are all done by her. It's like I asked someone to kill you, but you didn't die, did you? So I didn't hurt you!

"Do you think it's because of me that we were exiled in the city?" Ling Tian had a half-smile on his face, "My whereabouts have never been revealed to the outside world, and those followers don't know our destination. Who do you think is such a coincidence? Predicted the sailing route, and set up traps?"

"You mean—" Violet's pupils constricted suddenly, and she remembered that two days before departure, she was still showing off to her step-sister, saying that Iris was going to take her To see a great estate.

"Your step-sister has a private relationship with Antonio, do you think I don't know?"

Antonio is the original owner's deadly rival, both of them are the best of the younger generation. Before running for Tate Emperor's personal guard, the voice of the original owner and Antonio was tallest.

Violet's face turned pale, "I, even if I said it, it was unintentional..."

"Yes, because of your vanity." So they deserve it, they owe nothing to anyone.

"My vanity is also because of your connivance! I am your fiancée, why can't I say it out!" Violet screamed, as long as she thought that everything she suffered now was because of her step-sister Leona, she would be overwhelmed. Full of resentment. I can't wait to go back now and grab the face of that fake step-sister!

Ling Tian frowned, he just wanted to draw a line with Violet, why did the more he talked, the more he wanted to quarrel with his old lover? He turned his head to look at Hall, and sure enough, he saw that his face was pale and his smile was very forced.

Hall didn't mind at first, but as they revealed more and more people and things he didn't know, Hall gradually felt the strangeness and gap.

He didn't know anything about Ling Tian Tate except his identity...

Ling Tian immediately bypassed Violet, came to Hall, squatted down, and picked up his good right hand on his lap, "Why? Is it okay, I'll take you back right away."

He helped Hall up, and was about to take him back to his room, but Violet blocked the way first, "Iris, who is he?"

She looked jealous, as if his wife had caught him. My husband is looking for a mistress outside.

Hall did not lose, "Miss Violet, we have met before, I am Hall, the leader of Mingyan."

Of course Violet knew his identity, she was asking about him and Ai. What is the relationship with Reese! The change in Iris' tone was too obvious. She was cold-faced when facing her, but she was gentle and careless toward Hall. You must know that these treatments were all hers before!

Violet couldn't believe it, she turned to Ling Tian and asked, "Since when did you like men?"

Ling Tian pursed his lips, and suddenly his voice changed, "I also think that pretty sister looks very kind, if I have a mother or an older sister, they must look like you!"

This young boy's voice was so familiar, it was the first time that Violet could not speak when she was pushed face to face, and the other party was very beautiful , stole most of her limelight, so Violet was very impressed with him!

"It's you?!" Violet's expression twisted.

"It's me." Ling Tian smiled, and based on the principle that people who are angry will not pay for their lives, "Why, let me promise you with your body? I can do it too."

After speaking, he waved to the stunned Edmund and Layton , "Kick her out, I don't want to see her again." The

reason why he was willing to talk to Violet was to let her know the truth and let her be consumed by regret and jealousy for the rest of her life.

"No, you can't do this! Iris, for the sake of your love for me, take me out of here!"

Ling Tian's expression changed. Looking at the livid Hall in his arms, he suddenly realized that he hadn't punished him enough. He snorted, provoking Violet on purpose, "You have a way to go back, think about Leona, who is enjoying life in the upper city, you haven't taken revenge yet."

" Iris, you bastard—" Vaiolet was so angry that she was still yelling until she was taken away by Edmund's men.

Edmund and Layton, who were still worried, were speechless. Could it be that Ling Tian is going too far for a woman? They thought he looked normal now, but they didn't expect that he was still narrow-minded, stingy... and still the same. Ling Tian couldn't explain the tragic ending of the original owner to them, so he only said: "If there was no Hall, I would have been given to Alk by her. You know, Alk

wanted to eat me."

What Lite did, he just didn't help, was already very kind.