Chapter 51

In fact, the program team didn't deliberately delay the time, at least in Liu Chengfeng's life before his rebirth, there was no such accident.

Because Qi Xiao, the only female among the sponsors, saw that the program crew had only prepared a nanny car, her face turned dark at that time, and she insisted on refusing to get in the car. And the car she drove was too low and not suitable for going up the mountain, so the program team took a lot of time to persuade her.

Seeing the stalemate over there, Feng Zhe leaned into his friend's ear and asked, "Why is that savage lady Qi Xiao here?" It's

not that he is overhearted, Qi Xiao and Ah Chen's disagreement is already an open secret in the second-generation circle. He didn't know how the two of them got to the point where they couldn't get along. In short, it was A Chen who was doing it, and Qi Xiao would fight against him.

Ah Chen came to this show on a temporary basis, he thought it was fun, so he came to join in the fun. And Qi Xiao is a typical strong woman, if it is not to fight against Ah Chen, it is absolutely impossible to participate in this kind of entertainment.

"How do I know." Xi Yuechen raised his hand and glanced at the time, a little annoyed that he was too hasty in agreeing to Liu Chengfeng at the beginning, and there are many ways to repay his life-saving grace, and it is not necessary to lead the way to this point.

What's more, he also provoked Qi

Xiao, a crazy woman... Thinking of Qi Xiao who likes to mess around, Xi Yuechen became even more irritable.

"Tell me honestly, was there a period between you two where you dumped Miss Diao Man?" Feng Zhe opened his gossiping eyes, scanning his friend up and down.

No way, Xi Yuechen does have this capital, just like he is wearing a tailored casual suit at the moment, with a slim figure and long legs. That slightly indifferent handsome face is even more eye-catching, and the action of raising his hand to look at his watch is so charming.

Of course, it cannot be overlooked that he was looking at a multimillion-dollar Richard Mille.

"Shen-jing." Xi Yuechen rolled Feng Zhe's eyes angrily.

Let him have an affair with Qi Xiao, it is better to let sparks hit the earth sooner!

"Okay, okay." Feng Zhe raised his hand as a sign of surrender, "Then you tell me, how did you provoke her?"

"..." Xi Yuechen didn't know what to think, and his face was very ugly.

"Uh, forget it, don't tell me if you don't want to, I don't have to know." Feng Zhe immediately changed his words when he saw his appearance.

He knows Ah Chen's personality well, and he wouldn't show this expression after losing more than one billion yuan in investment projects. It seems that this grudge is mutual and quite deep. Otherwise, why haven't the two of them let go for more than ten years?

The director team managed to persuade Ms. Qi, and the group was about to get in the car, when a tall young man suddenly ran over from the other side, with fashionable hair dyed, earphones, white sun protection clothing and holes. The trousers are the little fresh meat Han Mingxu who just returned to China.

"I'm sorry, the interior of my car may have just been changed, and the smell is a bit strong. I'm a little allergic recently, and I'm afraid that motion sickness will affect the progress of the filming, so can you spare me a spot?" Han Mingxu asked modestly and politely.

"Whatever." Xi Yuechen was worried that Qi Xiao was looking for trouble again, so he glanced at Han Mingxu and got into the car first.

"I don't care either." Feng Zhe shrugged his shoulders, and looked at Qi Xiao next to him as if he was watching a show.

With a sullen face, Qi Xiao scanned Han Mingxu from top to bottom with critical eyes, and gave a cold snort of disdain, "Don't think I don't know what you think, just save yourself!"

Hua Luo stepped on his seven or eight centimeter red wine heels , got into the nanny car.

Han Mingxu's smiling face froze, Qi Xiao was right, he just deliberately made an excuse, and wanted to build a good relationship with the donors first.

If it's an ordinary funder, it's really not worth it for him. However, the three who came this time were all the top rich second generations in Beicheng. Among them, Xi Yuechen and Qi Xiao had already started to take over the family business, so they could be called the elite among the elite. Let him pick up any one, and if he misses a little bit, his career will take off.

But he didn't expect that the only woman, Qi Xiao, would be so shameless. Originally, he was most optimistic about Qi Xiao, because compared to men, his young and handsome little fresh-flesh man was more invincible and easier to manipulate among women.

But forget it, Qi Xiao can't do it, there are two others.

Han Mingxu is a double, and he actually likes men more than women. Xi Yuechen and Feng Zhe's appearances are both top-notch, and Xi Yuechen has grown in his aesthetic point. The more indifferent and powerful a man is, the more irritating he is after being emotional.

"Hehe, Ms. Qi misunderstood." Han Mingxu smoothed things over in embarrassment.

"It's okay, she's just a dog, don't take it to heart." Feng Zhe patted Han Mingxu on the shoulder, and followed him into the car.

Han Mingxu didn't dare to compete with him, and watched Feng Zhe sit next to Xi Yuechen. He could only sit in the same row with Qi Xiao, a woman who was difficult to get along with.

Even so, he didn't forget to please Qi Xiao after he sat down, "...I'm really sorry."

Qi Xiao took out the blindfold and put it on, and leaned back on the recliner, "I just hope that the rest of the journey , you don't have to do anything but breathe."

"..."

This is the ultimate warning.

Han Mingxu was suffocated, and sat in his seat aggrieved, and he gave up his original intention of talking to the two people in the back row - he couldn't eat hot tofu in a hurry, and if he offended Qi Xiao, the gain would not be worth the loss.

Although he didn't get any benefits along the way, Han Mingxu showed a sunny and cheerful smile when he got out of the car, and the few people who got there first were not very comfortable.

It's like participating in a competition, and if someone sneaks away, it's no surprise that others are happy.

When the donors got out of the car, the live host quickly introduced their identities beside them. Everyone looked at the handsome men and beautiful women of the gold master and the water, with such a strong background, and felt that they had found a treasure this time. Everyone was surprised and happy, their eyes lit up, and their covetous hearts were clearly revealed.

After the two sides stood still, everyone got to know each other for a while, and when it was Ling Tian's turn, the three gold masters showed amazed expressions at the same time.

Regardless of their aptitude, they all have eyes for appreciating beauty, and Ling Tian is indeed in the same position as most people, and even a little bit of a nymphomaniac will easily lose their legs if they look at them.

Xi Yuechen was cold on the surface, but there was already an uproar in his heart. He never knew that he was so superficial, his heart beat faster just seeing a face, and he couldn't control himself.

If it wasn't for his good family upbringing, he might have lost his composure in front of hundreds of thousands of spectators...

Of course, in the eyes of others, the handsome benefactor with tall legs and long legs and a cold face didn't have any gaffe at all, just Surprised for a moment, he quickly returned to his cold face.

Han Mingxu and Liu Chengfeng were a little upset seeing this scene. Especially Liu Chengfeng, his heart skipped a beat when he saw the astonishment in Xi Yuechen's eyes, the other party had already agreed to help him punish Lu Jianian, so he wouldn't go back on his word just because he fell in love with him?

Liu Chengfeng was a little apprehensive...

But he thought too much, Xi Yuechen didn't intend to regret it, and even planned to watch him make a fool of himself in order to prove that he was not so superficial. As long as Lu Jianian shows his ugly face in front of him, this little thing wrong with him will disappear, right?

"I believe that viewers who have watched our program know that the choice of celebrities and sponsors is two-way. Although sponsors have absolute initiative, celebrities also have the right to choose their favorite patrons."

"The first link below is Celebrity chooses the gold master!" The host announced loudly.

The rules are like this, one donor has two quotas, and after the star chooses the donor, the donor will order a small script that he likes, and let the two stars perform it live. Then the program group is ranked according to the real-time audience support.

The one with the highest ranking on the spot gets the right to live with the sponsor on the second floor, while the remaining five will live in the Datong Shop on the first floor.

Of course, it is a free choice. In order not to embarrass the donor, the program group rigidly stipulates that there are only two quotas for each donor. Therefore, the specific choice of who to choose depends on the coordination of the stars themselves.

"Jiannian, shall we choose Mr. Xi together?" Liu Chengfeng said with a smile, he was waiting for this moment.

"No, Mr. Xi seems a little serious. I think Ms. Qi is more suitable for me." Ling Tian read the memory of the original owner and knew that Xi Yuechen was the benefactor who was robbed by Lu Jianian. He didn't have a good impression of this person, and even his friend Feng Zhe's favorability is also zero.

After all, friends can influence each other, in case Feng Zhe listened to Xi Yuechen's suggestion, he would go back to the old path of the original owner in his previous life.

Because the small scripts are all spoofs, the original owner and Liu Chengfeng in the previous life were appointed by Xi Yuechen to act together in a hilarious short play in which primitive people kidnap modern people. The original owner not only had to imitate the walking posture of primitive people, but was also fooled by modern people to hit his head with a big stick, grin his teeth when he was angry, and hit his chest again.

Because of the rigid requirements for the narration, Lu Jianian refused to cooperate several times, but he was pressured by the program team and finally complied. In the end, it is conceivable that most of his fans turned against him after the performance, and many audiences complained about his lack of professionalism, gave him negative marks, and instantly ranked at the bottom.

Then Liu Chengfeng didn't think it was enough, and in the name of apologizing, he reminded the original owner how bad his performance was just now, and he would definitely be made into a meme by netizens, and he might not be able to get rid of the influence in the future.

The original owner who wanted to face was so angry that he turned around and left, even ignoring the camera, which made things worse.

Of course Ling Tian couldn't let them succeed, he directly passed Xi Yuechen and his friends, and chose Qi Xiao who seemed to have the worst temper.

Xi Yuechen pricked up his ears when Ling Tian spoke, and when he heard Ling Tian complain about his seriousness, he felt extremely depressed.

Obviously Qi Xiao is also wearing a sharp business attire, with short ear-length hair cut and flaming red lips. At first glance, she is even more difficult than him, okay?

"Ah, why, do you think Mr. Xi is very serious? In fact, it's okay..." Liu Chengfeng took a look at Xi Yuechen, and spared no effort to put eye drops on him.

"Everyone has their own eyes, the two gentlemen leave it to the girls to choose, and I will choose Ms. Qi." Ling Tian insisted.

As soon as these words came out, the scene was quiet for a moment, and everyone couldn't help but look at Xi Yuechen, wanting to know his reaction.

How can Xi Yuechen react? If it wasn't for the camera, he would have wanted to act blackface on the spot! It was the first time in his twenty-six years to appreciate someone, but in the end, not only did he not see him, but he even turned his back on him.

He felt like he was being targeted!

Xi Yuechen glanced at Liu Chengfeng indiscriminately, somewhat suspecting that Lu Jianian had already known about their plan, that's why the other party didn't want to see him so much.

"..." What's going on with this fucking feeling!

Different from his depressed mood, Bai Weiwei and Yingyue were very happy to hear what Ling Tian said. None of them wanted to join Qi Xiao's team. If Ling Tian went in, they would have more choices.

Bai Weiwei smiled and came out to smooth things over, "Since Jianian has decided, we will be the next one."

Liu Chengfeng was very dissatisfied when she heard her making the decision by herself. There is no room for persuasion.

But it's not that he has nothing to gain. Lu Jianian has already offended Xi Yuechen. As long as he works harder, it's not impossible for them to completely turn their faces.

Pu Xuan'er, who was wearing a navel-baring outfit with a hot figure, took the initiative to say, "You guys choose first, and I will be the last one."

Bai Weiwei tilted her head and asked the girl with two ponytails beside her, "Yingyue, how about you?" Who do you want to choose as the benefactor, Mr. Feng, or Mr. Xi?"

Yingyue glanced at Xi Yuechen who was handsome but frighteningly cold, and said timidly, "Mr. Feng."

Bai Weiwei excused happily, "Then I will choose Mr. Xi Alright."

Liu Chengfeng had already said that Xi Yuechen had been chosen before, and Han Mingxu couldn't compete in front of the live broadcast audience, so he could only say, "I will also choose Mr. Feng."

Qi Xiao, that fierce woman, should be left to others Bar.

In this way, the situation is not friendly to Pu Xuaner. Everyone knows that women are prone to jealousy. In case the financial master assigns roles indiscriminately...

"It's okay, I think that with Jia Nian, maybe we can win More shots." Pu Xuan'er said in a generous tone that was completely contrary to her appearance, and complimented Ling Tian by the way.

Bai Weiwei looked back, feeling a little uncomfortable in her heart, she followed the route of a pure little white flower, she should be the one to act in such a considerate manner. It's a pity that because she didn't want to follow Ms. Qi, she seemed a little anxious...

In this way, the temporary grouping of the gold master and the star was completed, Qi Wei was in charge of assigning Ling Tian and Pu Xuan'er, Feng Zhe was the girl Yingyue and Han Mingxu, and Xi Yuechen was Liu Chengfeng and Bai Weiwei.