Chapter 60

"Han Mingxu is dead." Ling Tian took a glance, and the names of his teammates on the virtual glasses had already faded. Feng Zhe is not a vegetarian, and Han Mingxu has nothing to do with his hands, so it's pretty good to be able to stand under his hands for two minutes.

Xi Yuechen looked around and took a step forward to lead the way, "Go this way, let's go around."

It was also a coincidence that they picked up helmets, body armor, blood tonics, and even sickles along the way, but they didn't look at them. to the trace of the weapon.

Ling Tian glanced at him, "Mr. Xi's black hand, or did the show crew do it on purpose?"

Xi Yuechen pursed his lips calmly, "...my luck has always been good." It can only be the fault of the show crew.

As he was walking, Xi Yuechen suddenly raised his hand in a silent gesture, and pointed to the tree.

Ling Tian looked up, and it turned out that they had arrived at Qi Xiao's base camp, and the crystal representing the camp was not far away. And on the branch of the big tree next to him, there was a figure in camouflage hidden. If it wasn't for a black butt protruding from the flowers and trees, he might not have noticed it.

The eyes are good enough.

Ling Tian raised his eyebrows and glanced at Young Master Xi appreciatively.

The two retreated to the hiding place, Xi Yuechen glanced at Ling Tian, ​​and asked, "It's Liu Chengfeng, Qi Xiao and Pu Xuan'er don't seem to be here, do you want to do it?"

Because the two are so close, Ling Tian can see it at a glance Under his clear pupils, this man's eyelashes were very long, and when they trembled slightly, he seemed to see the shadow of a Taoist companion.

But how could it be, he couldn't feel a trace of familiarity in this person. Maybe the other party is the same as his Taoist companion, and he didn't know when he had a feeling of admiration for him, so he had this illusion.

Ling Tian observed the terrain and frowned: Liu Chengfeng stood on a high ground, and the ground was full of dry branches and leaves. It was difficult for him to touch it quietly.

Of course Xi Yuechen also noticed, "I'll divert his attention."

"No, if you hang up, the system will also judge the mission to fail." Ling Tian did not agree.

Xi Yuechen pointed to the equipment and helmet on his body, "Liu Chengfeng is using a sniper, and there is at least 1.5 seconds between shots. As long as his marksmanship is not accurate enough to hit the head with the gun, I am sure to come back alive."

" But if it's exchanged, I'm not as good as your flying knife." Xi Yuechen said realistically, "I think our success rate is at least 70%, so we can take risks." On the

other side, Liu Chengfeng, who was hiding behind the leaves, had already started I'm gearing up, I'm impatient to wait until now.

But thinking of his whitewashing plan, he took a deep breath and endured it. He won this opportunity to wait at the base camp from Qi Xiao. He is not good at legs and feet, but he is good at marksmanship. If he can kill an intruder or two, the audience will definitely look at him with admiration.

Because he was a little sleepy while waiting, he couldn't help yawning—

"Srusa..." A camouflage figure flashed past in the bushes, moving very quickly, and headed straight for the crystal.

coming!

Liu Chengfeng regained his energy in an instant, and met the black shadow through the scope, missed a single shot, and was about to pull the trigger again. A flash flashed before his eyes, and the sky had turned black and white -

[You were killed by Lu Jianian. ]

Lu Jianian, it's him again!

Liu Chengfeng was about to go crazy with anger, he had already thought about avoiding him, why this person just refused to let him go!

Liu Chengfeng froze on the tree for two seconds, then suddenly pretended to be frightened and fell from the tree. Because the ground was full of branches and dead leaves, the noise of him falling from the tree was very loud. Not only that, he even yelled, "Ah——"

"Go back quickly." Qi Xiao, who went out to find weapons, and When Pu Xuan'er heard the movement, she hurried back quickly. Just happened to see Xi Yuechen next to the crystal. The two didn't even think about it, they raised their guns and shot.

"Pfft——" There was a string of blood in front of Xi Yuechen's eyes. He took a look, and his blood volume dropped by half. He quickly turned around and ran away, taking a dose of blood packs for himself while running, and his blood volume began to increase slowly.

"Pfft—" Another shot hit the thigh, and the blood replenishment was interrupted. This time, he only had residual blood left.

Fortunately, Ling Tian had already picked up the sniper, and eliminated Qi Xiao with a headshot, and Pu Xuaner also quit the game.

【You were killed by Lu Jianian. ]

[The captain dies and automatically exits the game. 】

Feng Zhe, who heard the gunshots, arrived just in time. Seeing the bloody Xi Yuechen, he called for a good opportunity.

"Don't!" Seeing that he was about to shoot with a gun, Bai Weiwei suddenly jumped out and threw herself hard, just in time to avoid the headshot for Feng Zhe, but at the same time, she was also sent away by a gunshot wound to the carotid artery.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Xi Yuechen rolled on the spot and found a cover to hide.

"There are sniper attacks on the tree, retreat quickly." Seeing that the situation is not good for his side, Feng Zhe shot "dada da" at the tree to disperse the firepower, while leading Yingyue back quickly.

At this time, Xi Yuechen, who was hiding, had already picked up Qi Xiao's weapon. He shot Yingyue steadily, but failed to keep Feng Zhe who was running away.

Ling Tian jumped down from behind the tree and came to Xi Yuechen, "How are you doing?"

"Residual blood, I still can't die. Hurry up, Feng Zhe is heading towards our base camp, we can't let him find the crystal first."

Xi Yuechen jumped up and found that because of the serious injury, his avatar moved slowly. A disengagement warning will appear if there is more than one meter between them.

He was angry and funny, "Looks like I can't run anymore, you go first, I'll come over slowly."

"Forget it, I'll carry you on my back." Ling Tian came to Xi Yuechen and showed his broad back to him.

"Is this okay?" Xi Yuechen hesitated for three seconds, but in the end he couldn't resist the desire in his heart, and slowly bent down on the ground.

Facts have proved that comrades with residual blood on their backs are okay. Needless to say, Ling Tian's physical fitness, he looks very thin with long hands and long legs, but in fact, his movement speed is not slow at all with Xi Yuechen on his back.

He held the sniper in one hand and protected his teammates with the other. Xi Yuechen felt his strong arm, and the hand that was gripping his thigh tightly, his face was hot... When he

arrived at the base camp, Feng Zhe had already found their crystal and had been attacking for several seconds. Seeing that the crystal showed signs of breaking, Ling Tian raised his sniper with one hand and shot it.

Feng Zhe took a step back after being beaten, because he had picked up a passive skill before: transfer critical damage, so he only lost half a tube of blood, and he was not killed in one blow.

He was about to attack Crystal before Ling Tian fired a shot, but Xi Yuechen who was behind Ling Tian had already shot him in the forehead.

The two cooperated just right, and the interval between the two shots did not exceed one second. Xi Yuechen had played many real-life battles with others before, and never was it as immersive and hearty as this one...

When the music of the game's victory sounded, Xi Yuechen was panting in his chest and hadn't reacted yet. It wasn't until the virtual scene faded away that he realized that he was still clinging tightly to Ling Tian's back, and quickly struggled to jump down, his ears turning red.

Feeling the weight on his back disappear, Ling Tian felt lost for a moment. He took a step back, and looked at Xi Yuechen's eyes with inquiry and puzzlement.

What the hell is going on here...

Xi Yuechen's cheeks are also a little hot, and the joy that comes from the depths of his heart cannot be deceived. He was afraid that he had been poisoned by Lu Jianian, otherwise why did he feel that he was deeply in love in just two days?

Feng Zhe looked at the two unwillingly, "Unfortunately, it's only close."

He could already see the cracks on the crystal.

Not only Feng Zhe, but Qi Xiao also felt that her death was too worthless. She looked at Liu Chengfeng and said in a reproachful tone, "Didn't you be asked to guard the base camp? No matter how you sniped, people would snatch it away? Didn't you say that you Is your marksmanship good?"

Liu Chengfeng held his breath, "I don't know what happened, I died out of nowhere..." The

two watched the replay, only to find that when he was aiming at Xi Yuechen, Lu Jianing touched his back and killed him .

Qi Xiao said with disgust, "If I knew you were so good, I shouldn't have trusted you."

Liu Chengfeng dared not speak out. Didn't he make a noise to remind them, they can't solve Xi Yuechen like this, and they still have the face to blame him?

Feng Zhe looked at Bai Weiwei, and boasted admiringly, "It was thanks to you just now, how did you know that I was targeted at that time?"

"I don't know..." Bai Weiwei was embarrassed and embarrassed to tell him directly, The person who wanted to gain favor was actually Young Master Xi. Feng Zhe was rescued by accident, of course she wouldn't slap her in the face backhanded, but I don't know if the netizens saw it?

Netizens certainly noticed it. You must know that what Bai Weiwei rushed over and shouted was "don't", not "be careful". There is a big difference between these two words. "Don't" is to prevent teammates from killing, while "be careful" is to remind teammates.

Combined with the images from the flying camera and personal virtual glasses, it was easy to see that Bai Weiwei didn't notice the sniper on the tree at all.

[Hahaha, it's fine if Bai Weiwei agrees. Xi Shao obviously treated Lu Jianian differently, and her 'kindness' might not be accepted. ]

[When Han Mingxu lured the enemy before, what did Young Master Xi and Lu Jianian say when they turned off the recording, is there anyone who can understand lip language to interpret it? Their relationship seems to be really not simple, and there seemed to be a small dispute at the time...]

[Han Mingxu: I lured the enemy with good intentions, but you actually made stuffed sauce behind my back? My heart is so tired, I feel that I will never love again! ]

[I feel sorry for Xu! It's obviously a movie of three people, but it only plays the two of you from beginning to end...]

[When Lu Jianian ran with Xi Shao on his back, my heart was so nervous that I felt like I was watching a movie and didn't want them to lose ...]

[Yes, yes, Niannian and Xi Shao really deserve it! I unilaterally declare that I am locked to CP! ]

There was only one scene, and none of the three benefactors felt satisfied, so they strongly urged the director to do it again. Seeing that there was plenty of time and the response from the audience on the barrage was very enthusiastic, the director nodded decisively.

It was also a coincidence that in the second round Ling Tian dealt with Liu Chengfeng in one face-to-face, and continued to let him do nothing.

Although Qi Xiao and Feng Zhe have good fighting qualities, they have no teammates who can cooperate. Ling Tian, ​​Xi Yuechen and Han Mingxu with good skills can almost seal the victory.

At the end of the fight, both Qi Xiao and Feng Zhe wanted to change teammates, but because their upbringing didn't allow it, they didn't say anything about their teammates.

But even so, after the end, Feng Zhe patted Ling Tian on the shoulder and invited, "Come back and add a friend, play games together when you have time."

Qi Xiao glanced at him, and there was the same meaning in his eyes. These second generations of them often get together, and it is commonplace to play games together. It has to be said that it is a very cool and dignified thing to find a fairy teammate like Lu Jianian.

As for Han Mingxu, his skills can only be regarded as passable, so he can't catch the eyes of the two of them. What is even more tragic is Liu Chengfeng, he has been completely ignored!

He chewed on Lu Jianian's name jealously: "It's like this again, as long as Lu Jianian is around, others won't be able to see him!" Lu Jianian, Lu Jianian is the stumbling block on his road to success! He and him are irreconcilable!