Chapter 25

A group of people came out of the police station and got back into the car. Ling Tian asked Su Yuanbai, "Are you going home, or go back with me?"

Of course Su Yuanbai chose the latter. He was a little nervous at first, but Ling Tian Arranged him to sleep on the bed, but went to the study to read materials.

Su Yuanbai, "..."

Forget it, in fact, the progress is already very gratifying. I fell asleep in my boyfriend's bed on the second day of dating. Isn't it a matter of minutes to sleep with someone?

Su Yuanbai had a good night's sleep, and came out to his elder brother when he got home that night.

It's a pity that his idea was very good, but he was strongly opposed by his elder brother. Su Yuanbai originally thought that his brother was the most enlightened in his family. He himself is in his thirties and still not married. What's wrong with his brother having a boyfriend?

"You don't understand, the domestic environment is like this, do you want to be sneaky all your life? Brother remembers that you like children very much, don't you want to have one yourself?" Brother Su earnestly said.

"Compared to being with Ling Tian, ​​these are not important."

"What's not important! Yuan Bai, think about your parents and grandpa, how sad they will be when they know you are with a man?"

Su Yuan Bai frowned, "Ling Tian and I are sincerely together, shouldn't they bless me?"

"Look at those same-sex couples abroad, how long can they be together if they say they are sincere? Listen to the elder brother, find a woman Well, there are so many beautiful women, why does it have to be Ling Tian?" If it was someone else, would he still need to persuade them, and just forcibly separated the two of them.

"Brother, you don't understand..."

"There's something I don't understand, I just can't do it anyway!" The

two held their own opinions, and neither could convince the other.

As a result, Big Brother Su has been stranded in Huinan City. Until Ling Tian's research results were released to the public, he has not yet returned to Beijing to arrange follow-up matters for the drug agency.

There were several more urgings from Beijing City, but Brother Su saw that he couldn't drag on any longer, so he had to tell his parents the truth. Su's father and Su's mother rushed over by plane that day, and the whole family joined the battle, planning to negotiate with Ling Tian.

Seeing this posture, Su Yuanbai blocked the door to prevent them from leaving, "Mom and Dad, what do you want to do? It's Ling Tian who I'm chasing after, it's not that he insists on following me! I beg you, I only want to be with you in my life. Ling Tian is together."

Su Hongze seldom reprimanded his youngest son, "What nonsense!" Then he looked at Su Yuanxi, "Don't you pull your brother away?"

Su Yuanbai saw his eldest brother coming, knowing that he couldn't stop him, so he didn't say anything Then I knelt down to my parents, "Mom and Dad, it is my son who is unfilial and let you down. You can beat me and scold me, but I beg you, don't make trouble in front of Ling Tian."

Su's mother, Olena, knows her son's son best . She cared about Ling Tian so much, she ran with him since she was a child, so there were signs... She was easy to soften her heart, and when she saw this, she started to turn against her, "Why don't you let them date on their own, I think Ling Tian is very good, And he has the ability..."

Now the news on the whole network is Ling Tian's name, and it is popular abroad, except for the wrong gender, this child is good at everything.

"Mom—" Big Brother Su couldn't believe it. Before he went to the battlefield, a traitor appeared on his side.

Su Hongze was silent for a long time, and sighed, "We don't need to interfere with your relationship with Ji Lingtian..."

"Dad—" Brother Su was completely dumbfounded, why even his father...

"Don't interrupt." Father Su gave the eldest son a look, Looking at Su Yuanbai again, "But I have one condition, once you break up, I will immediately arrange a marriage for you to marry, and you cannot object."

Father Su is also troubled, Ling Tian is now their most important party A, they can't eat other people's food and still smash others' pots, can they? But he couldn't give his beloved youngest son to the other party, so he made a compromise and put forward such a condition.

Like Big Brother Su, he also felt that the two men would not be together for a long time. After the initial novelty, they soon formed a new relationship. But he wants to prevent his youngest son from going further and further down this road, so the best way is a commercial marriage.

Of course, his son has this problem, and he will turn a blind eye to what his daughter-in-law has. Anyway, it's a commercial marriage, so don't dislike anyone.

"No problem, I agree." Su Yuanbai was ecstatic, jumped up quickly, and gave his parents a hug and a kiss respectively, "Thank you, Dad, and thank you, Mommy!"

Dad Su coughed lightly, "Come on !" They're all here, let's call someone out for a meal."

Both public and private should meet each other, he has heard of Ji Lingtian's name from his wife and son a long time ago, and the frequency is not low. Of these two, one is a woman who likes to look at faces, and the other is young and easy to miss. He has to see for himself no matter what. If there is anything wrong with the other party, he will also tie Yuan Bai back to the capital!

Don't say that he backtracked, for the sake of the child, he also admitted the backlash!

Su Yuanbai looked at his parents anxiously, and refused to agree easily, "Dad, are you going to play tricks on me?"

"What are you thinking, your father dare not offend Ling Tian." Olena accidentally Tell the truth.

Su Yuanbai was very proud after hearing this, but fortunately Ling Tian has the ability, otherwise his father would have beaten the mandarin duck with a stick.

This time we met at Hongding's private kitchen, mainly because the environment there is quiet and convenient for conversation.

Ling Tian knew the rules, since he met his parents, of course he couldn't let the other party's elder treat him. He rushed to Hongding one step ahead to choose dishes.

The boss of Hongding received him in person, not only recommended him the best ingredients today, but also actively said, "Professor Ji, don't worry, I will go to the back kitchen to watch in person, and I guarantee that there will be no mistakes."

When the official website announced the news, By the way, his title of honorary professor was also announced, so now everyone except the laboratory is called Professor Ling Tian.

The owner of Hongding rubbed his hands in embarrassment, "Here, Professor Ji, can I ask you to take a group photo?"

Restaurants with a bit of background have photo walls, and Hongding is no exception, but Huinan is only a city, so it is rare A big man is coming. As soon as the news that Ling Tian had developed a specific anti-liver cancer drug came out, so many eyes were staring at him. Boss Hongding was not a fool, so of course he had to try his best to curry favor with such a man with all-hands and eyes.

"Yes." Ling Tian is fine with such trivial matters.

He took a photo with the boss of Hongding, and many prominent customers came forward to strike up a conversation. Ling Tian finally managed to perfunctory, and found that all four members of the Su family had walked to the door.

Mistake...

Ling Tian straightened his clothes and walked over, suddenly a little nervous, "Uncle Su, Aunt Su, brother..."

Brother Su gave the brat a sideways look, don't think he didn't hear this guy omitted his surname. But he was a little happy in his heart. Compared with his parents, he and Ling Tian spent a longer time together and their relationship was closer.

Of course, he would be more satisfied if his brother didn't get mixed up with others. Big brother Su is quite boring, now the whole world has not conquered cancer, and Ling Tian is honored to win glory for the country.

Father Su looked at Ling Tian with some surprises. The young man was younger and more handsome than he imagined, with such a high achievement, but there was no arrogance in his eyes, and he was determined and calm. Compared with his eldest son, he was even better...

Olena blinked at him , I said Ling Tian looks good, right?

Papa Su glanced back at her, I didn't look at the face, I looked at a person's temperament!

Su Yuanbai looked at this and then at that, "Mom and Dad, what kind of charades are you playing?"

He and Ling Tian didn't do that when they were old enough to flirt with each other! After all, he was still upset, Ling Tian didn't think much of him.

"Hey, it's nothing, let's go in." Dad Su took the first step forward.

With delicious food as the base, the atmosphere of the dinner was very good. During the dinner, Dad Su stated his request again. After hearing this, Ling Tian put down his chopsticks and glanced at the beautiful young man beside him, "Uncle and aunt, I can only assure you that as long as Yuan Bai

doesn't let me go first, I will never leave him."

Tian's big palm grasped it, his heart was so beautiful that it was bubbling, he quickly clenched his five fingers, "Well, I won't let go."

Father Su felt a sting in his chest, he clearly wanted to separate the two of them, why did they let them Getting better and better?

Big Brother Su looked thoughtful... In

the next three months, many handsome young people suddenly appeared beside Ling Tian, ​​either jumping on him when he was back to school for work, or asking him for help.

That day he was waiting for Su Yuanbai at the restaurant. When the waiter was delivering coffee, a handsome man dressed as a college student suddenly appeared and knocked all the coffee onto him.

Ling Tian, ​​"..." came again.

The two bodyguards sitting at the next table got up quickly, "Professor Ji, are you okay?

"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." The man apologized in panic, his handsome face flushed, "How much is your clothes, I will compensate you?"

"I have no objection." Ling Tian nodded and looked behind him, "Yuan Bai, you bought this suit for me, do you remember how much it cost?"

"I don't remember the exact amount, but there should be..." Su Yuan Bai casually said a very outrageous price.

The script did not develop as expected, and the young man was already dumbfounded. Su Yuanbai's quotation made him even more angry, "You are blackmailing!

" , but the employer didn't let him pour coffee, it was his own idea, so he knew on his knees that the employer would not reimburse such inexplicably high compensation.

The man froze.

Su Yuanbai said, "How about I call the police? Although the shopping receipt is gone, there should still be a record in the store." The

young man was scared when he heard it, and tried to sneak away when the two of them were not paying attention. Ling Tian's two bodyguards clasped their wrists.

Su Yuanbai waved his hands at them, "Forget it, let him go."

Ling Tian also meant the same thing, and nodded at the two of them.

The waiter brought Ling Tian a wet towel, and Su Yuanbai smiled wryly while watching him wipe it off, "You didn't get burned? I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, anyway, I often stay in the laboratory recently, and I come here once in a while as a refreshment Live."

Su Yuanbai rubbed his nose, "I'll go back and talk to my elder brother, if he doesn't give up, I'll let him have a taste of throwing himself into my arms."

Ling Tian thought, "Someone really likes it ." The one who spilled coffee all over himself?"

He couldn't be happy anyway.

Su Yuan smiled, "It's always done in idol dramas."

Ling Tian was silent for a long while, before choking out a sentence, "Watch less TV, read more."

"Why didn't I realize that you're an old-fashioned old man?" They have been dating for more than three months, and they are still at the stage of kissing cheeks.

"My days before were actually very dull and boring." Ling Tian was talking about when he was guarding the Three Thousand Small World, "Are you bored?"

Su Yuanbai shook his head quickly, "No, you do your research and come out I'll accompany you when you're out, I think it's good."

There are some nerds in the laboratory, no one pries his corners, it's dangerous outside, like just now...

"Don't talk to me It's like going to jail." Ling Tian said helplessly.

"Speaking of going to jail, Ji Wenjie seems to be having a bad time..."