Chapter 40

As soon as he returned to the Ninth Prince's Mansion, Murong Bai called the butler Jin Quan and asked him to arrange a place for Gao Zhan and others. Ling Tian also followed after hearing the words, he may not live there, but obviously he still needs a place to stay. What's more, it's not convenient for him to show up now, and the probability of night travel in the future should be high. In order not to disturb his partner, it's not bad to use it as an arsenal and a changing room.

Seeing that Ling Tian had also left, Murong Bai was taken aback for a moment, and followed behind.

The butler Jin Quan turned around and saw him, startled, "Master, master, the back room is messy, why don't you go?"

Murong Bai frowned, "Who said that the back room is going to be arranged, they are Serious guards of the Ninth Prince's Mansion, how will Fang Liang and the others treat them, Ling...Ling Yi and the others will also be treated the same!"

Fang Liang is the captain of the guards of the palace, and he comes from an aristocratic family with mediocre abilities, except for one thing, loyalty. Murong Bai also took a fancy to this point. Although he didn't go to court, he hated the ghosts and ghosts the most, so his mansion was still kept clean.

Anyway, he is also an unfavored prince. Those people's hidden stakes have been pulled out several times, and gradually the effort is not in vain. Although the old emperor was very suspicious, since he took off his title and saw that his son was nestled in the mansion every day, the mud could not support the wall, so he didn't bother to care about him.

Therefore, this huge Ninth Prince's Mansion is considered to be the clearest place in Yanjing City. After all, even the original owner is so shrewd, sometimes he has to openly release water, leaving some "ulterior motives" behind.

Jin Quan was a little embarrassed when he heard this, "But master, the front yard and the side yard are full, and there is no other yard to arrange." Only the back room where the servants live is empty.

"Isn't there a backyard?"

"Backyard?" Jin Quan was dumbfounded, "Ke Ke, that's where my wife lives..."

"It's okay, let them live." Murong Bai glanced at Ling Tian quietly, his ears were a little red, he clenched his fists and coughed lightly after thinking about it, "Choose a spacious yard that is close to the main courtyard."

"Yes." Master Having said that, Jin Quan didn't dare to refute.

With the courtyard, the main house is of course for Ling Tian. Murong Bai saw him wandering around looking at the furnishings in the house, with a complicated expression on his face, as if Ling Tian was the concubine he had just married and was currently observing the environment...

"Hey, how is it here, can you change it if you are not satisfied?"

"No It's gone." Anyway, he couldn't stop.

Murong Bai carefully glanced at the person several times, and said in a discussing tone, "Shall I ask someone to move some of my things here?"

"Move some of my things here?" Ling Tian asked, and then he realized, "Do you want to bring some of my things here?" Live here?"

Murong Bai touched his nose in disappointment, "...it's okay, I just said it casually."

Ling Tian laughed, "The serious main courtyard can't live here, why do you live here, the courtyard is full of people, you Don't you find it inconvenient?" That 's right

, Ling Tian's subordinates have good ears, if they were here, wouldn't it be...Murong Bai quickly stopped and couldn't think about it any further.

Ling Tian raised his hand and touched the tip of his red ear, "What did you think of?"

His partner is amazing, he is really bold when he is bold, and shy when he should not be shy, what is going on in his little head?

"It's nothing." Murong Bai subconsciously turned his head and looked outside. Although he knew that no one would come in, he was still afraid of letting Ling Tian's subordinates know the real relationship between the two.

Although the style of Longyang is prevalent in Dayan, most people still have prejudices against those with lower status. It would be bad if people think that Ling Tian is his male favourite.

Ling Tian didn't realize this at all, "Let's go, go back to the main courtyard."

Huh? Eh! ! !

Murong Bai walked a few steps quickly, caught up with Ling Tian, ​​and said flattered, "You, are you willing to live with me?"

Ling Tian asked nonsense, "Aren't I your secret guard, secret guard? It is to protect the master closely."

Close to the body, protect... Murong Bai's cheeks have a tendency to heat up again, because no one's hidden guards protect the master, they will protect the master on the bed!

But it's not necessarily true, his Uncle Fu Wang Huang is a vulgar man, regardless of male or female, as long as he looks picky, he will not let it go...

It is said that they live together, but with Ling Tian's ability, he doesn't want to let people It's okay to see him, at least Duo Fu, who was serving Murong Bai, didn't notice.

He was just a little strange, not only did the master not let him serve tonight, but he also drove away the eunuch who was watching the night.

Murong Bai: Of course we have to drive away, otherwise what if the voices of "hmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Early the next morning, the two who were sleeping in each other's arms were awakened by the crying at the door.

"It's Song'er!" Murong Bai sat up all of a sudden, and found that he was completely naked, he quickly pulled off the underwear on the pedals and began to put it on, while putting it on, he picked up Ling Tian's and handed it to him.

Outside the gate, the nanny coaxed the little master with a bitter face. But it didn't work, the one-and-a-half-year-old Xiaotuanzi stubbornly clawed at the door, and found that his uncle didn't open the door to hug him as usual, crying so hard that his eyebrows were red.

Finally, the door opened, and grandma saw the Ninth Prince who came to open the door in a robe, she quickly lowered her head and said, "Master, it's useless to be a slave, the little master insists on coming to you..."

"Uncle!" Xiaotuanzi rolled his eyes Liang, besides the nanny, the most standard thing he calls now is the word "uncle".

"It's okay." Murong Bai found that Xiao Tuanzi stretched out his small claws to grab his lap, and quickly picked him up, "Go down."

"Yes." The nanny looked at the closed door, with a puzzled face, not knowing Was it because she was dazzled, she seemed to see a figure flashing behind the master?

"Miss Liu, what are you looking at?" The

nanny turned around and saw that it was Father-in-Law Duofu. She quickly bowed her head and bowed. Anyone else?"

"No, why are you asking this?" Duofu frowned subconsciously, afraid that the nanny who came with the young master would be restless.

"It's nothing, it's probably because my eyes are blurry..." The nanny was not a talkative person, so she changed her words immediately when she saw this.

Later, when Duofu found out that the wolf had entered the master's house, recalling the nanny's question today, he almost beat his chest in regret—if he had been more clever, maybe the master would not have been coaxed!

Looking back into the room, one big and one small were silently confronting each other, Xiao Tuanzi hugged his favorite uncle's neck, his little brows were tightly frowned. Uncle, Song'er's!

And Ling Tian is not too happy, that is his Taoist companion.

Murong Bai felt the considerable strength on his neck, and couldn't laugh or cry. Could it be that the two people were born to be at odds with each other, or why did they just meet each other?

In two days, the governor of Yanjing and the soldiers and horses of the five cities quickly shoveled all the land in Yanjing City, not to mention people, not even a fly.

"Is it out of the city?"

"Impossible, the emperor ordered us to seal the city gate immediately, unless that wild kind of prophet is still in the city." The governor of

Yanjing government glanced at the commander of the five cities. ,not talking anymore. If they are still in the city, they can only hide in the mansion of a high-ranking family. They either ignore it and search, or they can only go back empty-handed and explain to the emperor.

And with these two options, their fate will not be good...

Of course the commander knows, he said anxiously, "Is there a way to lure people out?"

At this moment, a general said, "I heard that tomorrow is the hundred days of the old princess. Well, even though that bastard is not of the blood of King Dingnan, he was raised by the old concubine himself. Reasonable, he should go to the tomb of the old concubine to worship." The

deputy commander objected as soon as he heard it, " No, the cemetery is outside the city, and once we leave the city, we might be fished in troubled waters. Besides, the other party's martial arts are very strong, and there are mountains, rocks and dense forests in the suburbs. If he just burrows into the forest, we will have nothing to do with him." The

deputy commander was on the right. Echoed, "Yeah, it takes half a day to go out of the city and back, so don't waste this time."

The general who proposed said unhappily, "Then you have a better way? This won't work, that won't work, who knows? Didn't someone let him go on purpose, and didn't want us to catch him?"

"Who did you say let him go?"

"Yo, I couldn't help it so soon, jumped out and surrendered?"

Both sides are full of bloody men , soon became noisy. The governor of Yanjing also understood that the chief and deputy commanders did not agree, so their subordinates also had their own positions. Isn't that fucking fucked up? If he can't catch anyone again, the black yarn on his head will be lost. These people still have the leisure to quarrel!

The commander shouted, "Okay, stop arguing, get ready, and leave the city tomorrow!" The

deputy commander urged anxiously,

"My lord , you can't leave the city!" We are with that bastard!" The

deputy commander blushed and stopped talking.

Before dawn the next day, the commander led his elites out of the city. Because the sky was dark, they didn't even notice a tripping rope in the middle of the road. The commander bears the brunt of the brunt, the crotch-lower horse kneels on both legs, the huge inertia makes it unable to stop, and rolls forward...

The commander finally jumped off the horse and escaped the fate of breaking his neck. He fell over, and still panicked, got up and ran forward, he quickly dodged to dodge—

"My lord!" "My lord, are you okay?"

Don't worry about riding behind, they rein in their horses in time, and the condition looks better than everyone else.

The commander gritted his teeth, "I'm fine."

He was indeed fine, but his beloved horse had a broken leg and was limping when he walked.

The deputy commander asked, "My lord, shall we still go?"

"Go." The commander glanced at him indistinctly, suspecting that there was an insider in his team, and this insider was none other than the deputy commander.

But the general who proposed to leave the city, the real insider, laughed. My master really had a clever plan, even the emperor sent someone to arrest him, and even used this incident to instigate rebellion.

When the commander is punished and targets the deputy commander everywhere, the master can take action to recruit them.