Chapter 122

A month later, Ling Tian saw his Taoist companion in a five-star hotel in Beijing. The other party was wearing a fashionable thin pullover T-shirt, decorated with gold chains, ripped jeans, and short, layered hair dyed the color of milk coffee. That fair and delicate face looked like a young freshman who had just debuted in the entertainment industry.

Maybe it really is.

Because there was a middle-aged man who looked like a manager on the opposite side, who kept persuading him, "Yu Bai, didn't you say it well when you came here? You go up and meet Mr. Wang, talk about your new song, say Maybe he will be willing to help you release an album as soon as he is happy..."

Gu Yubai was sullen, and his hands clenched into fists unconsciously, "Brother Ming, you didn't say that we met in the hotel room!"

"What's wrong with the hotel? " Mr. Wang is used to staying in hotels, and Howell has rented a presidential suite all year round, where he works at home, and you will know it when you go up."

Gu Yubai chuckled softly in his heart, it's almost a lie to children! When you really enter the room, you agree to the unspoken rules by default. At that time, if he wants to repent again, Mr. Wang doesn't have to deal with him. If he makes any rumors to the outside world, he can't explain it clearly even if he has eight mouths!

Gu Yubai opened his face coldly, "Let him come down if you want to talk, I think this coffee shop is a good place to talk."

"Hey, you boy!" Manager Wu Ming became angry, stood up and pointed at Gu Yu Bai, "Who do you think you are? Why does Mr. Wang give in to your demands? You can either follow me obediently today, or wait until you can't get a job and go back to your hometown to pick up trash!"

Gu Yubai gritted his teeth and didn't speak, Wu Ming's eyes flashed, and he sat next to him and spoke softly, "Yu Bai, brother is also for your own good, the rent for your little shabby house is coming again, and Do you pay the money? The little money you earned in the past few months is enough to eat and drink, right? Why do you say you are stubborn with me? Anyway, we are all men, and no one suffers. The unspoken rules are not up to you. When you become popular in the future, those big directors and first-line stars will call you brother, who remembers this little episode."

"Good boy, go up with brother, bear it It's over, it's not as unbearable as you think..." Wu Ming said that he was going to help Gu Yu Bai, and wanted to take him upstairs by force while his mind was not clear.

However, Gu Yubai was young and young, but he was not as easy to fool as he thought, "No, you can go up by yourself if you have to follow the unspoken rules, anyway, I won't go!

" Tight, with a posture of extreme alertness.

In fact, he thought too much, Wu Ming pulled Pi Tiao at most with both soft and hard methods, and he would never dare to forcefully masturbate someone. What's more, if such a small fresh meat covered in thorns is sent up, if Mr. Wang is hurt, will the other party slap him or slap him?

Hearing Gu Yubai mocking him, Wu Ming's anger also came up, pointing at the other's delicate face, "Gu Yubai, you have thought it through! You think it's always my intention to let you accompany the king?" Well, it's the meaning of the company's superiors, if you don't go, just wait to pay liquidated damages!"

"Why should I pay liquidated damages, and I haven't broken the contract—" "How much liquidated damages, I will pay for him."

Gu Yu Bai and Ling Tian spoke at almost the same time. Hearing that someone wanted to help him pay the liquidated damages, the former subconsciously turned his head to look in the direction of the sound.

I saw a tall, handsome man standing a few steps away. He looked about twenty-five or sixteen, dressed in a low-key and restrained manner, but he could tell that everything was extraordinary, especially the watch on his hand. A million will never come down.

What was even more surprising was his aura. He knew at a glance that he was from a superior background and had received a good education. He walked in slowly like a stroll in a courtyard, and his powerful aura instantly silenced the two who were still arguing.

Gu Yubai subconsciously held his breath, a little ashamed of himself, his always proud appearance seemed vulnerable in front of this man. This is the real pride of the heavens. With his ordinary background, a small person who relies entirely on the packaging of an economic company is completely a heaven and an underground...

"How much is his liquidated damages, I will pay for him." Ling Tian said again again.

Gu Yubai's heart beat like a beating drum, and he forced out a sentence, "Why, why?"

"I just want to open a studio, and I think your conditions are good. Would you like to come to Haishi and do it with me?"

Gu Yubai was still hesitating , Wu Ming jumped out unwillingly, "Gu Yubai, don't think that there will be a free lunch in the sky. He said he opened a studio, and he might still want to sleep with you!"

As for whether Ling Tian has money, can he offer it? In the studio, Wu Ming didn't have any doubts. Real rich and fake rich can't be pretended in front of insiders. Wu Ming has been in the circle for more than ten years, so he still has this insight.

Without even thinking about it, Gu Yubai replied, "That's better than sleeping with Mr. Wang, that fat man. He's at least young and handsome. It doesn't matter who will take advantage of who!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Gu Yubai's cheeks flushed red up. Ling Tian clenched his fists and coughed twice, swallowing the smile that came to his lips, lest this prickly stunned young man turn into anger from embarrassment.

Seeing this, Wu Ming had nothing to say, so he turned around decisively and left. Gu Yubai has climbed to a high branch, and if he stays, he will only make fun of himself, so why not contact the other little fresh meats under his command, so as to appease President Wang.

Gu Yubai shouted, "Pay for your coffee!"

He is so poor that he wants to sleep on the street, of course he can save a little bit, so why pay for the coffee for his former manager.

Feeling ashamed, Wu Ming hurriedly left Bai Bai at the front desk without even turning his head.

Ling Tian wanted to laugh again, he pressed his fist against the tip of his nose, but he didn't dare to put it down.

Gu Yubai lowered his head in embarrassment, "I'm sorry, I made you laugh."

Ling Tian coughed lightly, "I forgot to introduce myself, Feng Lingtian, a native of Haishi, is twenty-five years old this year, just call me brother, no need You, yours."

"Then let me call you Brother Tian."

Ling Tian was taken aback for a moment, the last time his Taoist companion called him Brother Tian was when Cui Mobai.

"My name is Gu Yubai. I'm 20 years old. I'm from Peinan City. I've debuted for two years. I've only photographed some magazines and online photos, and I've been a backup dancer for promotional activities..." Gu Yubai didn't hide anything, roughly After talking about his own situation, he looked up at Ling Tian anxiously, "Brother Tian, ​​are you serious when you say you want to pay the liquidated damages for me? I know my resume sounds a little too blank, but I have piano and guitar skills. I have learned very well, and I can write songs, do you have time to listen to me sing a few lines?"

"Yes." Of course Ling Tian is willing, he is here to find a Taoist companion, "But it seems that it is not convenient here... "

He originally wanted to talk about going to the hotel room, and then asked the customer service to bring up the guitar, but he didn't mention it because he thought that Gu Yubai might be rejected because of the encounter just now.

He didn't mention it, but Gu Yubai took the initiative to mention it, "Brother Tian, ​​if you don't mind, you can go to my place..."

He looked up at Ling Tian at this point, a little embarrassed, he really couldn't imagine such a nobleman as Ling Tian Go to his small rented house, maybe the bathroom in his home is not so small.

"Okay, let's go and have a look, and talk about the termination of the contract by the way." Ling Tian stood up, and naturally raised his hand to pay the bill. Seeing his appearance, Gu Yubai was embarrassed to say that he would pay by himself.

Gu Yubai originally thought that Ling Tian would drive by himself, but when he left the hotel, he raised his hand and asked the doorman to hail a taxi.

On the way, Gu Yubai had nothing to say, "It turns out that rich people also take taxis when they go out."

Ling Tian glanced at him, "My family is rich, but the property belongs to my nephew, and it has nothing to do with me."

Gu Yubai became nervous, "The liquidated damages..."

He had a falling out with his manager Wu Ming. If he couldn't pay the liquidated damages, there would be no good fruit for him to go back.

"Don't worry, there are still a few million." Generally, the liquidated damages for this kind of newcomer is as high as one or two million. When everyone is XXX, XXX, just a movie contract can be tens of millions.

Gu Yubai breathed a sigh of relief. Sure enough, a skinny camel is bigger than a horse. No matter how poor the rich are, they are still richer than ordinary people like them.

Ling Tian still had a relaxed expression on his face, deliberately teasing his wife, "What, are you afraid? Do you still want to go to Haishi with me to develop?"

Gu Yubai gritted his teeth, "Go."

Anyway, it can't be worse than now, If he didn't go to Haishi, he could only pack his bags and go home. For some reason, he felt that this man could be trusted.

"Please, please come in." Gu Yubai opened the door and invited Ling Tian in uncomfortably. He's lived here for two years and hasn't let anyone in yet.

Ling Tian was not restrained at all, he put on the slippers given by his Taoist companion, and looked at the furnishings in the house by himself. It can be seen that the young man still loves cleanliness. Although the sofa is old, it is well-kept and covered with a plaid blanket.

As soon as Ling Tian stepped forward, he sat down.

Gu Yubai looked at his long legs that protruded a lot from the coffee table, and touched his nose. The difference in height between the two of them was only half a head, but when Brother Tian sat on the sofa, he actually felt that it was enough to make the sofa he lay down on. so small.

And the sitting posture of the other party is also very good-looking, obviously they are sitting down relaxed, but Brother Tian just sits on his little broken sofa to give out the aura of the leather seat.

Of course, Ling Tian even sat on the Ghost City Throne in his previous life. Even if there are only a few pieces of waste paper in his pocket, he can still show the momentum of being worth tens of billions, and he is not afraid.

Gu Yubai made tea for Ling Tian, ​​then found his own guitar from the room, tried the sound for a while, and then began to play and sing by himself.

Ling Tian listened calmly. To be honest, Gu Yubai's voice is very distinctive and has a relatively wide range. Even without professional training, the breathing and treble conversion are still quite poor. The same is true for the song I wrote, the prelude is flat, and the chorus is not emotional enough, so it is difficult to resonate with the audience.

When Gu Yubai sang, he actually kept secretly looking at Ling Tian's expression. Seeing that although he was listening carefully, he was not obviously excited or excited, so he knew that he must be dissatisfied. He put down the guitar nervously, "Brother Tian, ​​what do you think?"

"When we get to Haishi, I'll find some professionals to train you." Feeling lost, he added belatedly, "Actually, your voice is beautiful and your songs are well written. As a non-professional, it is already a genius to reach your level. And you are so good-looking, It is not difficult to become popular, and I am confident that I will make you the next Lei Yue."

Lei Yue is the current pop music king, and Ling Tian thought that Gu Yubai would be very happy when he compared the two. But he obviously forgot about the urination of his Taoist companion, who was already in a good mood, but because of his last sentence, he felt inexplicably uncomfortable in his heart.

But because of nervousness, he quickly ignored the past...

The author has something to say: Thank you for the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-08-06 20:13:09~2021-08-13 20:12:29~

Thank you for the mines Little angel: So because of 3; sunshine 2;

thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 32 bottles of Haohe; 30 bottles of Shifang Yuyuan; , Miss Feng's family, Yin Ying, Chaoxi, Bright Goddess Butterfly 10 bottles; Sun. Chujianghua, Qianya. 8 bottles; Gu Xu, Zhiying Hengxie 5 bottles; lief, millet worm 3 bottles; Xiaoxiao, Mist , Yi丨Hazy 2 bottles; s, Dear, little girl 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!