Chapter 147

After reading the original owner's experience, Ling Tian's affection for Violet was gone. He ignored the other party's inquiry, closed his eyes, and concentrated on repairing his body with mental strength.

The original owner's situation is not so serious, he is stinking, and I don't know how the leader and high-level officials of the Viper Legion ate him...

Ling Tian didn't want to pay attention to Violet, just as Violet didn't want to serve him . There is a shortage of water in the lower urban area. Whether it is drinking water or groundwater directly drawn from the ground, it has to be bought with money. It was difficult for the two of them to even eat, and of course they didn't think about taking care of themselves.

Especially the original owner, Violet couldn't take it anymore and could get some water to wipe it off. He had been paralyzed on the bed for three months, only the first time Violet helped him clean up, and then left him to fend for himself.

Violet shook the dirty kerchief and coat, and hung them on the rope pulled out from the middle of the room, so that two separate spaces were barely separated, so she didn't have to eat to the disgusting patient on the bed.

If she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, she wouldn't have believed that the scorched, hairless, and ugly scarred man on the bed was her once handsome fiance.

Violet finished chewing the dried ground lizard meat, drank some water, and lay down to sleep. But obviously she was very tired, but she couldn't fall asleep, and stared at the roof made of alloy plates with wide eyes, feeling regretful in her heart.

If she had known that she would fall into such a situation, she would not have made a fuss about asking Iris to change to a bigger manor.

Violet entered the upper city through her mother's remarriage, but although she is a fool, she doesn't feel inferior at all, because she is a purebred woman with almost no animal appearance, and because she is beautiful. It's a pity that her stepfather has more than one girl under his knees. He also has a biological daughter born to his ex-wife, who is only half a year older than her.

Two beautiful girls of similar age grow up under the same roof, and they either have a good relationship;

Violet and her stepsister are the second type. She managed to find Iris, a leader of the younger generation, and wanted to take advantage of the opportunity of marriage to slap her step-sister in the face.

It's a pity that something happened to them, not to mention a slap in the face, she can't even guarantee whether she can go back... Thinking that she will stay in this wild lower city and be occupied by those rude aliens, Violet couldn't stop crying want to cry.

Iris's father died in battle a long time ago, and his mother remarried. There must be no one looking for them on his side; as for her, her mother is willing to look for her, but she can't do anything without her stepfather, let alone stepfather. There was also a step-sister who hated her...

***

Time passed and another five days passed, Ling Tian's injury was getting better little by little, but he didn't tell Violet.

But looking at Violet's appearance, she didn't seem to care too much. She came back from the outside two days ago, looking thoughtful. For the first time ever, he fed Ling Tian dried ground lizard meat, wiped his face and body, and gave him the last drinking water.

"Iris, we are out of water and food, I have to sell jewelry again today." Violet poured out a sapphire necklace and a ring from the sack, thought for a while, then gritted her teeth and picked out the ring. She came out and put it on her hand, "Forget about the ring. This is our engagement ring. It's the first gift you gave me. I can't bear it..."

Violet touched the ring, reluctantly, and looked at the ring. Ling Tian is also full of attachment.

Since it was an engagement ring, it must be a pair. The original owner cherished his ring very much, and didn't forget to hide it when he transformed.

When it was Ling Tian's turn, he didn't like it so much. When Violet offered to help him put it on, Ling Tian coldly refused.

He knew that Violet didn't want the ring, but was playing the emotional card. She must have heard the legend, which can be seen from the occasional snow-white skin exposed under her clothes, Violet secretly took care of herself outside.

In order to hide her identity before, she painted a color-changing vegetable dye on her face and body. Now, the exposed parts of her face and arms are still dusty, but it's not necessarily the case further inside.

It is also this kind of secretiveness that provokes people to explore, not to mention that she also wears a huge sapphire ring on her finger.

Ling Tian didn't believe that Violet didn't know what the consequences would be. She was able to hide safely in the downtown area for three months, so it didn't make sense for her to sell the last bit of jewelry.

Ling Tian could imagine what would happen when she was selling necklaces. It was nothing more than the fact that the shop owner found the ring on her hand and grabbed it, and accidentally discovered that the tightly wrapped seller had a small skeleton and fair skin...

"I'm leaving, You wait for me to come back." Violet gave Ling Tian a final look with a complicated expression, then put on her mask and left without looking back.

Let's go, I'm going to run for my life if you go.

Ling Tian didn't want to stay and be hacked into pieces. The ancient Ling Chi said it was 3,000 knives, but no matter how thin the flesh was sliced ​​by the executioner, that person wouldn't last long. But the body of the original owner is not necessarily the case. Tate, who has integrated the blood of a giant beast, has a strong physical fitness. Judging from the memory of the original owner, he also has a self-healing function.

This is terrible, watching others eat you, you still can't die... The original owner didn't know what to think, but was coaxed by Violet time and time again.

"Search for me!"

"He's injured, so he won't be able to run very far..."

When another group of burly men with snake patterns tattooed on their bodies passed by, Ling Tian leaned against the wall with a pale face, and tightly wrapped the cloth scarf around his head. He knew that he would not be able to hide for long. Among these completely animalized people, there would always be one or two with a particularly sensitive sense of smell. He left too many traces in that dilapidated house, and sooner or later someone would find them by smell.

"Why do you search my house?"

"Stop talking nonsense! The Viper Legion is on business, and if you are sensible, get out of the way!"

Ling Tian climbed up a low wall along the stairs with hands and feet, and saw a shaved man in the distance. The man with the flowery hair and braids on his head and his men escorting Violet are searching around.

He recognized the man, he was the second-in-command copperhead of the Adder's Legion.

Violet looked a little panicked, she probably didn't expect that he had recovered from his injuries and could run away. Once he runs away, one can imagine what will happen to Violet.

The houses in this area are built with alloy plates like the one they rented, and some simply dragged the dilapidated spaceship back and repaired it as a place to live. Worse, there is only one frame, and the front and back of the house are full of debris.

When Ling Tian dragged his broken leg past one of the piles of debris, he accidentally bumped into a pot and made a noise.

"Who's there?!"

"Stop! The Viper Legion is checking!!"

It was strange that Ling Tianken stopped, and immediately stumbled and ran forward. Just a few walls away from him, several legionnaires turned into beast-shaped legs, and one of them turned into a squirrel like a small mountain bag, and rushed towards him.

The frame of the house made of hard alloy frames was scattered into several pieces like a piece of paper, and the sound of gunfire followed, and there was a burst of yellow sand flying around.

In this sandy rain, Ling Tian saw his savior. It was a man with short silver hair. Like the people around him, he was also gray, only his golden eyes were particularly bright. He wears protective bandages and gloves on his hands, his exposed arm muscles are thin and strong, and his wheat-colored skin gives people a weather-beaten, fierce and dangerous feeling.

Ling Tian didn't care that he was surrounded by a group of burly men, and rushed over without hesitation. When he was in front of him, he was hit by a swarm of bullets, and he staggered and was about to fall to the ground. Unexpectedly, a hand stretched out in front of him to catch him.

Ling Tian raised his eyes and saw that the person he was looking forward to was finally relieved and passed out.

"Blue blood? It turned out to be a Tate!" Hall's subordinates were all shocked. Except for the Tate who merged with the Tate monster, the other animal races were all red blood.

Hall stared at the unconscious person in his arms, with complicated eyes. When he rushed over just now, Edmund actually wanted to attack him, but he stopped him.

Blood-licking people like them will never let down their vigilance, especially when a person rushes over for no reason, it usually means a sneak attack.

For some reason, this person was bald, and the exposed skin was covered with burnt scars and pus and blood, but he still thought this person was very good-looking. Especially the kind of eyes that represent trust and dependence, Hall even saw a smile on the face of this inhuman guy.

Hall was hit in the heart, and he didn't let him fall to the ground at first, and now it's even more impossible to put him down.

"Boss, let me do it." Someone behind him wanted to take Ling Tian, ​​but Hall stared back at him.

Glenn touched his nose, feeling that their boss was weird.

The Copperhead Snake led his men over, and seeing the Tate they were looking for was in Hall's hands, he immediately said bluntly, "We found this Tate first, you Mingyan are trying to cut off the beard, right? !"

"You say yes!" "So what if you cut the beard? This is the C5 area, and your viper

group's territory is not here."

There were only seven or eight people who came to trade. But the viper group was different. The previous search team slowly gathered together, gradually showing a semi-encircled situation.

However, they mainly rely on animal forms to fight, and a large number of people does not mean an advantage, and even the role of firearms is very small.

Like Ling Tian, ​​if he is in full strength right now, it is impossible for the bullet to hit him. Even after he was fully animalized, ordinary bullets couldn't penetrate the animal-shaped skin at all.

Although there are few people in Mingyan, they can all be transformed into beasts, especially Hall... the copperhead snake was not sure, and didn't want to make a fuss, so he hesitated, and waved someone to bring Violet up. , "This woman is his fiancée. Without her, are you confident that you can control a Tate? I advise you to hand him over, otherwise he will blow himself up, and you Mingyan people will not end well."