Chapter 135

Of course, Lynch was joking when he said that he was wearing diapers. The reason was that Assistant Yang felt that he was busy working like a spinning top every day, and he might have health problems.

At that time, Lynch didn't take it seriously at all, and said with a playful smile that he was too busy to wear diapers to save time for going to the toilet.

Assistant Yang saw that his reminder was useless, so he really bought a bag of diapers and threw it to him the next day. Unexpectedly, this guy would not change his mind and took a new job! Facing Assistant Yang's annoyed eyes, Lynch stretched out two fingers flatteringly, "Brother Tian said to give me a 20% salary increase." He squeezed his eyes again, "How about I give you the

same raise?"

The manager, of course, has the right to raise the salary of the assistant.

"You really want money and life." Assistant Yang sneered, "You can take it, but I can't take it. If you want to do it yourself, I'll quit my fucking job!"

Lynch was anxious, jumped up and grabbed Yang The assistant's sleeve, "Don't, just this time, next time I won't answer anything! For the sake of salary increase, why don't you feel wronged? Let's not be an example!"

Assistant Yang glanced at him coldly, "Really, Let's take it as an example?"

Lynch nodded indiscriminately, "Really, I promise there will be no next time."

Assistant Yang saw that he was like a dog who couldn't change and eat shit! But he can't just resign just because his boss took an extra job. He still has some professional qualities. Speaking of which, he already has the ability to be independent, and it is not impossible to find Mr. Feng to be an investment manager.

But every time he said he wanted to leave, Lynch would look at him with the eyes of an abandoned puppy, and for some reason, Assistant Yang softened again and again.

He took a deep breath, "Okay, what is the job this time..."

When Assistant Yang had a dispute with Lynch, Ji Hua was also persuading Feng Mingrui, "Mingrui, have you really thought about it? Feng Lingtian's proposal is indeed tempting, but you have to think about it carefully. If you don't come out at the end of the year, you'll be at a big loss!"

Feng Mingrui frowned impatiently, "Uncle, I know what I'm doing."

Ji Hua didn't notice that his expression was wrong, so he closed his eyes and "hissed" lightly. He said, "At first I thought Feng Lingtian was petty and he couldn't get on the stage. I didn't expect a biting dog to let him make such a big fuss without barking. Mingrui, uncle can hear According to the news, this guy has never traded at a loss, don't you fall for his tricks?"

Feng Mingrui smiled contemptuously, he was reborn, so he still doesn't know if the Feng family can stand up? Feng Lingtian wanted to trick him, but he didn't even look to see if he had that ability!

Despite Ji Hua's repeated persuasion, Feng Mingrui was still determined to ask him to sign the VAM agreement. But he still kept an eye on it, and when he arrived at Dianjin Investment, he secretly went to see Liu Yunrou while Assistant Yang was not paying attention.

Liu Yunrou felt aggrieved when she saw him, "Young Master Feng is really cruel. Since that night, he hasn't been seen for several days."

Feng Mingrui was chilled by her pretentious tone, but he still endured it. Disgusted, she put on an affectionate look, "You're my trump card, it's okay to expose it early, please be wronged for a while, be obedient?"

"Well, I got it." I'm afraid that Feng Mingrui won't admit it after eating.

If Feng Mingrui wants to use her, it means that she still has a chance. I don't believe that she can't keep this young master's heart!

"Dianjin has made any big moves recently, or is there any special move by Feng Lingtian?" Feng Mingrui asked, he was really tired of talking to Liu Yunrou, so he went straight to the point.

Liu Yunrou thought for a while, "A while ago, many important figures came to Mr. Feng, but I don't know what they talked about specifically."

"Didn't Lynch leak anything?" Feng Mingrui asked.

"No." Liu Yunrou shrugged nonchalantly, "It might just be a simple walk. Young Master Feng also knows that there are quite a few people who want to seek investment from Mr. Feng. They probably just walk around on time to maintain relationships and exchange information by the way."

Feng Mingrui breathed a sigh of relief, "Then you continue to watch for me, and if Feng Lingtian behaves abnormally, please tell me at any time."

Liu Yunrou reluctantly agreed, and then reminded, "Young Master Feng, my internship period is only It 's been forty days."

"Can't you fight for it again?" Feng Mingrui frowned, feeling that Liu Yunrou was a bit useless, "Regulations are dead, but people are alive, you should think of a way."

Liu Yunrou was suffocated, Hearing the impatience in Feng Mingrui's tone, he didn't dare to say any more. It's easy for the young master to say, she is a powerless woman, and she has no money. Does she have to sell her beauty to stay?

The point is that she was flirting with her head, Mr. Feng saw that she was getting colder and colder, and Lynch was even more blind, only focusing on "flirtatious" with his male assistant!

Bah, dog man man!

Feng Mingrui didn't take out anything useful from Liu Yunrou's mouth, but it was precisely because of this that he felt more at ease. What he was most afraid of was that Feng Lingtian would suddenly jump out and bite him back. After all, this person was the only variable in his two lives.

With the cooperation of Feng Mingrui, the asset appraisal under his name was done very quickly. During the period, Cui Tai and others tried to persuade him, but thinking that Feng Mingrui must have invested the money into the Feng family, their persuasion seemed not so sincere.

Feng Mingrui was gearing up for a big fight, but the other person was in a hurry. Regardless of the staff's obstruction, Shang Junting broke into Gu Yubai's recording studio, and asked, "Mr. Feng, aren't you playing with me? We agreed to cooperate, but you actually borrowed money from me behind my back." Rui? Don't tell me you're soft-hearted again!"

"Mr. Shang, why are you here?" Ling Tian was a little surprised.

"Feng head office won't go, phone won't answer, so I have to come here to block people!" Shang Junting gritted his teeth, his face was ugly.

Ling Tian rubbed his nose. Recently, he has been neglecting the public due to personal reasons.

Shang Junting made such a commotion that the sound of music in the recording room had stopped before he knew it, and Gu Yubai hurried out, "Ling Tian!"

Shang Junting was even more angry when he saw him "Mr. Feng is really leisurely. When others are in a hurry, you still have time to accompany your little star!"

Ling Tian changed his face, "Mr. Shang is careful!

" I knew that I had made a slip of the tongue when I did it for nothing, so I didn't continue to talk about it.

He didn't want to be caught and beaten by Ling Tian like Zhang Kui, and he would end up dumb in the end. Although the private club is secret, people like them always have their own news channels.

"It's okay, you go in and continue recording. I'll chat with Mr. Shang, and it will be over soon." Ling Tian turned to comfort Gu Yubai.

Gu Yubai glanced at Shang Junting, "He won't fight with you, will he?" If

this person wanted to do something, he meant to stay and help.

Shang Junting saw that the two men started whispering in front of him, the key was that there was a special aura lingering around them, as if no one else could get in.

He snorted, turned around and walked out, "I'll wait for you outside!"

He didn't want to stay and watch these two doggy men distribute dog food to him!

Ling Tian comforted Gu Yubai again, and then went to the small conference room to meet Shang Junting, "Why is Mr. Shang so angry? Isn't it always Mr. Shang's life creed to get more rewards with less money?" ?"

"You put it lightly, you're not the one co-authoring the work for nothing!" He collects information, consolidates information, and buys off minority shareholders... that's not money, is it?

"Who said you're going to waste your time? It's just that you need a little more patience. Feng Mingrui took the money to expand more industries, and you won't be the boss who benefits in the end? Don't worry, I said to help buy Feng's, You won't break your promise."

"What do you mean?"

Shang Junting also tasted something, and now there are all kinds of things outside: some people said that Feng Lingtian was just, and he was treated so badly by the Feng family, so he turned around and helped Nephew; some people also said that Ling Tian coveted the old man's inheritance, didn't see how easy he was, did he get all the cabbage price back?

Indeed, outsiders can't tell what Feng Lingtian did. If Feng Mingrui succeeds, his brother-in-law will make great contributions, and he can get a good reputation of being discerning regardless of past suspicions; Did they not help you? Help, you are not as skilled as others, and you can't blame others if you lose.

But Shang Junting didn't know whether he should trust him or not. In case Ling Tian's heart is towards the Feng family, it's better for him to change his target as soon as possible.

Ling Tian is too shrewd, I don't know what he said to Feng Mingrui, but Feng Mingrui rushed to cooperate with the condition he asked. If there is nothing tricky in it, he will never believe it!

If these two people join forces, he might be the one who gets tricked in the end.

At this time, Shang Junting didn't know that Feng Mingrui didn't believe in Ling Tian, ​​he believed in himself and the experience of rebirth!

"Mr. Shang, that's all Feng said today. It's up to you whether you want to believe it or not." Ling Tian was also helpless. It was impossible for him to give Shang Junting any written promises, because that would be blatantly handing over something. go out. He calculated that Feng Mingrui happened to be at a critical point, and it was too late, otherwise he would be the one who pushed the wall down.

Of course Shang Junting also understood this point, he pondered for a while, his brows were tightly frowned, "I understand what Mr. Feng means, and I will think it through carefully." In case

Ling Tian lied to him, he would make him pay the price!

Shang Junting's face was so dark, Ling Tian didn't care at all, but smiled, "When Mr. Shang goes out for a while, you might

as well maintain this expression." Then others will think that the conversation between the two of them has collapsed. Feng Mingrui heard the news , I'm afraid I'd be happier.

Shang Junting glanced at him, of course he knew that acting would not do him any harm. On the contrary, if Ling Tian didn't lie to him, he could take advantage of the situation and calm down, and when everyone in the Feng family wasn't paying attention, he jumped out of the water and bit them.

The news that Shang Junting came back from Ling Tian came out, and Feng Mingrui just took advantage of this shareholder style to sign a gambling agreement and got a huge loan from Ling Tian.

Everyone thought that the Feng family would make a big move, but Feng Mingrui got the money and immediately invested in a variety show, and specifically asked for exclusive sponsorship.

Then the second thing he did was to invest the rest of the money in the research and development department: he asked to develop two new cars, one for high-end business models and one for mid- and low-end family cars.

This is a series of tricks, and the original owner walked out step by step in the previous life, but Feng Mingrui couldn't wait to take it slowly in order to succeed.

Not only does he want to slap those who look down on him in the face, but he also wants to get to the top early. In this way, Lan Xin will not think that he is a second-generation ancestor who only eats inheritance, and refuse his pursuit!

As for the two years requested by Ling Tian, ​​Feng's clearing out the existing car inventory can be more than a few hundred million, Feng Mingrui is very confident!