Chapter 150

"What's going on, did you really run away?" Layton asked Hall sideways, he always felt that something was wrong.

"Well, he probably escaped while we were out hunting." Hall looked cold and serious, and Layton and the others believed Dr. Warren's strange expression when he hurried over just now, and they believed it without knowing it.

But...

"Just run away, what are you looking for?" Layton frowned.

He was originally dissatisfied with the captain's use of supplies to save the Tate, but now the other party has sneaked away, as if they were going to kill him, the hostility in Layton's heart has reached its peak... What made him relieved was that that Only Tate's beast core has been cracked, even if the other party holds a grudge, he has no ability to turn around and take revenge on them.

Before Hall could say the excuse he had prepared long ago, Edmund suddenly said, "I still need to look for it, the leader has his considerations."

Layton was a smart person, and was reminded by Edmund, Immediately, there was no resistance to Hall's move to find someone with great fanfare. But he still followed Hall all the time, and found that he was really not in a hurry. After searching casually, he stopped the team and returned, and he was even more happy.

Passing by the training ground, Layton suddenly stopped, "Leader, let's go back first, I want to practice for a while." After

a busy day, still practice?

Hall was a little taken aback, but he thought about the other person on the spaceship, and he didn't have the extra thought to think about anything else at the moment, so he nodded and left.

He walked cleanly, but Layton stared at his back, sighed after a long time, walked into the training ground, fisted with both hands, and said, "Who is free? Come and play with me..."

Hall returned to the room By the time Ling Tian had washed himself clean, he was wearing an ill-fitting robe, his brown hair was sticking wetly to his head, making his face even more delicate, and Yuxue was cute.

Seeing him coming back, Ling Tian took out a bottle of potion and began to undress without saying a word.

Hall was taken aback, "What are you doing?!"

Ling Tian stopped moving, and the exposed thin white waistline made Hall dizzy. But he was ignorant, and his amber eyes rolled around in the small room, but he didn't find anything wrong. He slowly gave Hall a questioning look, "?"

Hall realized that he had reacted too much, Clenching his fists and coughing lightly, he looked away and asked calmly, "No... why are you taking off your clothes properly?"

After speaking, he was obviously a little guilty...

Ling Tian blinked, "Dr. Chromogenic potion, I can't put the animal pattern on it alone." His eyes moved, "If you don't want to help, then I'll go to Dr. Warren?"

"No need." Hall touched his nose, Hastily said, "Let me do it."

Ling Tian smiled at him, and took off the robe with a flip of his hand. His lower body was only wearing a pair of shorts, which were knotted on one side and hung loosely on the waistline. Hall belatedly realized that the pair of shorts belonged to him, and he even wore them close to his body...

Ling Tian followed his gaze and lowered his head, "I didn't change my clothes, so I found them in your closet. Do you mind?"

Hall not only didn't mind, but he also felt a little hot in his nose, "It's okay... just make up for it, I'll go out and buy some new clothes for you in a few days."

Ling Tian nodded without refusing, although he I think wearing a partner's clothes is also very good, but with his current figure, Hall's clothes are obviously too big.

Ling Tian walked to the table and sat down at ease. Compared with him, the real owner of Hall's room seemed much more reserved, standing by the door from the beginning to the end without moving.

Ling Tian laughed in his heart, "Come here, I've already washed it, and there's no smell anymore, don't believe me, you can smell it?"

He was already saving face for his Taoist companion, but he just looked a little small, and this guy actually put He regarded as a scourge?

Hall also felt that he was too cowardly. He was also the head of the Underworld Flame Legion after all. He had worked hard in the lower city for more than ten years. Even if the opponent was Tate, he didn't have to show timidity in front of him.

With this Tate's physical condition, their relationship should be reversed and let the other party beg him.

When Hall thought about it, his momentum changed, and he stepped into the room confidently.

Ling Tian handed him the potion bottle and tools, and naturally turned his cheek. Hall held the animal-print pen in one hand, and touched his clean and flawless skin with the pulp of the other finger. He smelled the scent of cleaning fluid on his body. Somehow a little reluctant to start.

The back of Ling Tian's neck was itchy from being touched by him, and he glanced at him with a half-smile, "How does Captain Hall feel about the touch? Is it easy to touch?"

It's their old couple who can't put it down, otherwise This guy really looks like a pervert who molested minors.

Hall blushed from his crystal clear eyes, "No, I didn't touch it, I was just confirming the location..."

He changed the subject again, "Uh... well, I was actually thinking just now, Dr. Warren How could there be such a thing?"

In fact, he knew why, the darker the animal pattern, the stronger the pattern, and its strength can be seen from the animal pattern. Although real orcs can be smelled, the lower city is still dominated by pseudo-beasts and half-beasts without animal forms, so even if they go out in human form, they will be more popular in places like underground bars.

This has also spawned a series of industries from color developer to animal pattern maker. Although the change of animal pattern is strictly prohibited in the central city, it is still common in the lower city.

Ling Tian understood Hall's meaning after thinking about it for a while, "Don't worry, Dr. Warren has good intentions. Even if I am lucky enough to recover someday in the future, I will only thank him for saving my life."

Hall's hand paused for a moment . , looking at the slender neck of this little Tate in front of him, I really want to twist it off, I don't know how to be grateful at all! Was it Dr. Warren who saved him? Obviously it's him!

In order to bring him back, he was sprayed bald by the venom of the copperhead snake! Later, in order to buy those exorbitantly expensive medicines for him, he spent more than half of the private money he had saved over the years. Now occupying his room, using him as a tool, and thanking others, isn't it ungrateful?

"What about me, how are you going to thank me?" Hall asked simply.

"If I can recover, go back to Uptown, and you can take my wealth."

Hall really wanted to ask "What if you can't?", but thinking of the actual condition of this Tate, Hall didn't want to provoke him anymore , had no choice but to say viciously, "That's what you said."

"Yeah."

After a moment of silence, Hall changed his words again, and said in a dispirited manner, "Forget it, just don't take revenge when the time comes. You may not know , Viper's people were going to eat you, and your fiancée is still in their hands, if you want sex, go to them."

Ling Tian pursed his lips, "I know."

Hall ate Surprised, "Do you know they want to eat you?"

He also deduced it from the aggressive attitude of the viper group afterwards, and even Edmund didn't tell, how could Ling Tian know? "I've also heard that legend." Ling Tian said here, and asked his Taoist partner with great interest, "Don't you want to eat

me?"

Hall rubbed his nose with the back of his hand, feeling that his covetousness was comparable to Orke and others. If Ling Tian knew, would he fight him desperately?

The scene of Ling Tian dragging him to blew himself suddenly appeared in Hall's mind. He felt that he had been splashed with cold water, and he suddenly woke up. He shook his head and said, "I don't eat people."

Ling Tian curled his lips, he knew that his Taoist companion He would not give up the bottom line, no matter whether Tate was in trouble or not, he believed that he would never have such an idea.

Hall spent two hours tattooing the sides of Ling Tian's cheeks, back, chest, and arms with shallow animal patterns - Ling Tian's current image is not suitable for powerful animal patterns.

Ling Tian was quite satisfied. He stood in front of the mirror and took a picture. When he came out, he found that Hall had already made the bed and the floor, "..."

Hall coughed lightly, "You sleep on the bed, I sleep on the floor, you sleep first Come on, I'll go in and wash up."

Ling Tian stopped him, and smiled shyly in Hall's expectant eyes, "Well, you'd better ask someone to borrow some water."

"..." Hall felt uncomfortable . With a good premonition, he opened his mouth, "I've stored so much water, and you've used it up?"

Ling Tian was embarrassed, "I'll fetch water for you tomorrow."

The corner of Hall's mouth twitched, suddenly feeling a little whimsical , he can't seem to afford a Tate. Although the Underworld Flame Legion occupied a water source, in order to show fairness and not waste water resources, even he, the regiment leader, had to pay for the water.

He uses it so smartly, does he know that the water bill in the downtown area is very expensive?

This idea was confirmed the next day——

Because the Tate had just disappeared, and Ling Tian didn't have any clothes that fit, Hall didn't dare to let Ling Tian go out for the time being in order to avoid someone linking them. The matter of fetching water, of course, can only be shelved, he fetches it himself.

After fetching water, he brought back a day's food for Ling Tian, ​​but Ling Tian ate all his breakfast and lunch in front of him, feeling that it was not enough...

"It's not that the food in the downtown area is terrible, Is it difficult for you all to enter?" Those nobles who came down from the Midtown area didn't even bother to pay tribute to the food they paid, but this guy, as a big noble at the top of the food chain, didn't dislike it at all?

Speaking of this, Ling Tian felt embarrassed again, "I wasn't full before..." I didn't have anything to eat

with Violet, and after being rescued, Dr. Warren didn't give him much food... ...They were not familiar with each other before, in order to avoid eating too much and being thrown out, he has been restraining his appetite.

Huoer went to buy another one for him with a blank face, and secretly made up his mind that today he can no longer be picky about his prey as before, even the most common ground lizard, it is still meat!

Although Hall disliked that Ling Tian ate too much, he never gave him dried ground lizard meat, and every time he brought back worm meat with high energy. These meats are good for Ling Tian's recovery, so he never refuses anyone, no matter how much Hall brings, he will never have any leftovers.

Hall, "..." He really can't afford it!

After three days like this, Hall finally brought back some suits for Ling Tian, ​​which were still made of silkworm silk. Apart from the disadvantage of being expensive, it was the most suitable to wear in the desert. Soft and light, airy and breathable, and has a certain defensive ability.

Ling Tian dressed up and followed Huoer out, causing a commotion in Mingyan...

The author has something to say: Happy Mid-Autumn Festival everyone!