Chapter 9

"School is over, why don't you leave?" Ling Tian picked up his schoolbag and walked a few steps outside. Su Yuanbai at the front desk hadn't moved yet. He hesitated for a moment, then turned around and fell back.

Normally, this guy wanted to cling to him. After school, he walked to the school gate together, and then they separated and went back to their respective homes. Suddenly without such a person beside him, he felt a little uncomfortable for a while.

Ling Tian didn't think much about it, he just thought that his divinity was affected by this mortal body. Because loneliness has become accustomed to him. As a guardian, he is used to watching the changes of the galaxy by himself at the entrance of the spirit void.

Not only him, most of the gods in the fairy world are like this, the sky is vast, and the gods perform their own duties, it is difficult to have the opportunity to meet.

But for mortals, it is natural to live in groups, what Su Yuanbai did has no effect on him, and he quite enjoys having people chattering in his ears.

Su Yuanbai was staring at the papers on the table, his expression seemed to be happy, but also excited, as if he was still vaguely looking forward to something. Hearing Ling Tian's voice, he hastily put away the paper on the table, and said with an excuse, "Ah? I... I have something to do, why don't you go first?"

But it was too late, Ling Tian noticed the paper on the paper Bright red dazzling score. The math paper with a total score of 150, this guy worked hard for half a month, and bothered him for half a month, but he only scored 72 points? !

Don't think that he is strict. He has explained many question types in this math paper. During the exam, he quietly calculated the scores for others, thinking that this guy will pass without any problem. As a result, that's it? No wonder the paper was sent out and refused to tell him in secret!

Ling Tian clasped his arms around his chest, "What's the matter, what's the matter?" The

third year of junior high school is the last one to get out of school, and all the classmates have left at this moment. What is there to leave behind in a pitch-black campus?

Su Yuanbai pursed his lips, and when he looked up at Ling Tian, ​​there seemed to be a smile on his face, and the corner of his mouth was pressed tightly so that he didn't smile, "I'll see later, do you want to go and have a look together? "

He has had some results after taking the vegetarian diet for ten days. His face has become smaller, and his outlines have become slightly visible. His eyes are also a little bigger. When he looks at people smiling like an elf, it doesn't make people think so much. Beat him up.

"Yeah." Ling Tian responded, wanting to see what this guy is trying to do, if he is going to do something bad, then don't blame his subordinates for being merciless.

Meng Bo and Zhang Yue didn't leave either. Compared with Su Yuanbai, the expressions of these two people were not so happy, and they seemed a little worried.

A group of four people came to the playground, where a dozen or so people had already gathered, and through the dim light on the side of the road, Ling Tian could see that these people were all "well-known" figures in the third year of junior high school, and to put it bluntly, they were just a group of scumbags.

"Fucking mouse, you can do it, 59 points, one point short of passing!"

"Shepherd boy, you have the nerve to laugh at me, you are only three points ahead of me! A fill-in-the-blank question must be fooled."

"Hey, three points That's because I'm lucky."

"Ah, I'm screwed! I only have 40 points, is there anyone lower than me?" The speaker did not give up, and stretched his neck to search the crowd, as if hoping for a miracle.

It's a pity that only the unscrupulous laughter of his companions greeted him— "

No, no, you are the first, thin monkey, and behave well later!"

"Come on, I am optimistic about you!"

Didn't come, what if all three of them fail the exam?"

"Who, said, I failed the exam?" Su Yuanbai walked over triumphantly, if he had a tail, he would have already wagged it by now up.

Meng Bo and Zhang Yue also patted Shouhou and the others on the shoulders, "Brothers, it's lucky that you are at the bottom!"

"I'm scared to death, Shouhou, you only have 40 points to tell me earlier!" It

seemed like the depressed person just now Not like them.

Skinny monkey, "..." I have a sentence MMMP, I don't know if I should say it.

Ling Tian, ​​"..." What is this, a miserable competition for scumbags?

When everyone saw Ling Tian, ​​their faces changed, and the lively atmosphere became quiet. It's not that they reject Ling Tian, ​​they just feel ashamed. They are complacent about this little score, and maybe they don't like good students at all.

Ling Tian, ​​"...you go ahead, I'm just here to watch the excitement."

Having said that, the scumbags became a lot more cautious. But soon, the new No. 2 was released, and the atmosphere on the scene became lively again. Meng Bo announced, "Congratulations to Shouhou, Lin Zi, Zhang Yue won the last championship, second and third place in this math quiz. Everyone applauds!"

Zhang Yue wailed , and almost rolled on the spot, "Why, why is there still me?"

When he heard Shouhou's score, he thought he had escaped a catastrophe. After all, he was ten points higher than Shouhou. Two caught fish, right?

"Don't talk nonsense, take off your clothes!"

"Yes, yes, take off your clothes, take off your clothes, don't waste everyone's time!"

Everyone clamored, like a group of dudes forcing three good girls, and some even started directly.

Needless to say, it really looks alike, as the name suggests, the thin monkey man has ribs all over;

These three people were stripped of their shirts and stood in a row in a secretive manner, which was quite pleasant.

"Come on, take a picture, and tell me 'eggplant'. I told you three, what are you covering up, show it generously!" Meng Bo jumped up and down holding the mobile phone contributed by Su Yuanbai, without any consideration camaraderie.

"Do you want me to teach you how to pose? Oh, thin monkey, your movements can be more graceful, Zhang Yue, your expression, your expression is under control." The people next to him didn't give in too much, teasing in a hurry.

Zhang Yue gritted his teeth with a dark face, "Next time, I will take revenge next time, you wait!"

"Hahaha, who is afraid of anyone? We are not vegetarians!

" Beat us with grades."

After taking pictures, a group of people watched them do twenty push-ups, and then began to run laps around the playground. The teenagers were full of energy, they said they were punishing their companions for running laps, but in fact they were also running with them, they just provoked the three of them while running, it was too cheap!

Su Yuanbai should have joined in, but when he saw Ling Tian standing alone, his heart tightened for some reason, and he walked over eagerly, "Actually, we were just joking around, don't mind... Those photos are also seen by their own people, and they will not be sent out."

Ling Tian raised his eyebrows, "How many times is this?"

Su Yuanbai shrank his neck and compared three fingers, then he couldn't be straight and angry Authentic, "We made an appointment to make progress together, but the mid-term exam is

too far away. In order not to let everyone get discouraged and fall behind, we came up with such a way." Although they are not in the same class, the teachers in each subject actually take the same set of test papers, and the time of handing out the test papers is the same, so...

"Have you ever been punished before?"

Speaking of this, Su Yuanbai was quite proud, "Hey, no."

Ling Tian looked at the teenagers playing and playing in the distance, as if infected by their vitality, and his eyes did not move away for a long time. Su Yuanbai didn't know what to think, and suddenly raised his hand to grab Ling Tian's, and dragged him to the bustling center, "Let's go, let's go and have a look."

Ling Tian was dragged by him unconsciously, the cool night The wind slid through the ends of the hair, and felt the warm touch of the palm of my hand. I suddenly relaxed, and a smile appeared on my face.

This is different from his purposeful smile during his missions, but from the heart and involuntary desire to laugh.

Su Yuanbai was so nervous that he was afraid that Ling Tian would throw him away, and when he turned around to see the smile on Ling Tian's mouth, he was stunned for a moment, as if the white snow had melted in an instant, and the happiness was bursting out, which was unbelievably beautiful. His heart seemed to be hit by something, and time seemed to freeze suddenly...

The two ran to the companions hand in hand, and the boys who were fighting didn't seem to notice anything unusual. Su Yuanbai let go of his hand reluctantly, pointed to Zhang Yue who was sweating profusely, and just took off Meng Bo's shirt to wipe his sweat, and said with a smile, "Haha, look at them."

In fact, the whole body's attention was on Ling Tian , the half of the arm that was held just now was almost stiff.

Ling Tian didn't notice it, he turned his head and smiled, and there seemed to be a soft light flashing through the end of his long and narrow eyes.

Su Yuanbai relaxed, and winked at Ling Tian, ​​"Come on, let's fix him too." The

him he was talking about, of course, was referring to Zhang Yue who was wiping his sweat with Meng Bo's shirt.

Ling Tian nodded cooperatively, and the two touched Zhang Yue's back, covered his head with his clothes while he was wiping his sweat, and tied a knot.

Although Zhang Yue was strong, Ling Tian was taller than him, and Su Yuanbai cooperated tacitly, one laid his hands, the other tied a knot, and Meng Bo, whose shirt was robbed, also came to make trouble.

Zhang Yue struggled and yelled, "Who is that? Meng Bo, it's you, isn't it? You don't have any fucking clothes on, I've already found out! If you have the ability, don't run away... Alas, don't Turn around, I'm going to vomit, stop quickly, I'm really going to vomit..."

It's impossible to vomit, Zhang Yue's physical fitness is good, after the three of them let go, he staggered a few steps, tore off his clothes and looked around , and finally locked Meng Bo.

Seeing that the situation was wrong, Meng Bo ran away, shouting as he ran, "Zhang Yue, you misunderstood, that was not me just now! Boss, help—"

Su Yuanbai winked at Ling Tian with an innocent face Eyes, sneaked to the other side. Everyone who witnessed the whole process followed suit, and the sound of the playground was loud.

Hearing the movement, the life teacher rushed over with a flashlight, and everyone dispersed immediately, "The teacher is here!"

"Run—"

Su Yuanbai huddled in a dark corner, next to Ling Tian, ​​he raised his head slightly, It happened to meet a pair of shining eyes. Ling Tian raised his hand to mess up Su Yuanbai's hair, shrugged his shoulders and laughed lowly, Su Yuanbai couldn't help laughing too, with his messy hair on top, he looked a little silly.

Ling Tian said, "Go back and ask them if they would like me to give them extra lessons."

He changed his mind, he had to learn anyway, these school bullies are pretty cute, let's teach them a lesson.

Su Yuanbai was overjoyed, "You mean the weekend? Okay, how about the location being arranged at my house? My house is big!"

He was worried that there would be no excuse to find Ling Tian when the weekend was off, and he just fell asleep during the make-up class and gave him a pillow.

As soon as the words came out, he began to worry again, "Will it delay your study?" "No." It

's better than facing the white-eyed wolf brother at home.

Su Yuanbai was really happy now, he wanted to get close to Ling Tian the first time he saw Ling Tian, ​​and he was defeated repeatedly. Later, Ling Tian tacitly allowed him to approach, as if he had an attitude of being dispensable. It was not until tonight that he seemed to have truly broken through that barrier.