Chapter 3

At five o'clock in the morning, the funeral procession set off against the cold wind. When Ling Tian went, he still held the portrait in his arms, but when he came back, he had already replaced it with two jars of ashes. Because the incident happened suddenly, and the Ji family couldn't afford the extra money to buy a cemetery, they could only put the ashes in the funeral home for temporary storage.

After bidding farewell to Xu Yu and others, Ling Tian took the head of Dapu Village and others home again, and handed over the real estate certificate to his neighbor Luo Jianye in front of them, that is, the aforementioned Uncle Luo. He is a grass-roots worker of the county government. The village head of Dapu Village and the others have all met him and worked in his hands, so they trust him.

"Uncle Luo, I'm sorry to trouble you." After everyone left, Ling Tian thanked obediently.

Luo Jianye saw that he looked like a little grown-up, and his heart softened, "You child, Uncle Luo watched your brothers grow up, what's the trouble?" He sighed again, "I will try my best to help you find a bid High buyer, the house has been transferred out, so you should save some money for yourself. I will ask your aunt Fang to help clean it tonight. The house is clean before you can sell it... Uh, have you figured out how to dispose of the things in the house? "

Except for the clothes and quilts, leave them to the next family. My brother and I plan to go to

the orphanage." "I told you, I won't go to the orphanage!" Ji Wenjie stopped immediately when his brother mentioned this again. happy.

The reason for selling the house is that the situation is stronger than the people. If the real estate certificate is not handed over, these villagers will not leave for a day. He is used to weighing benefits, and he has already figured out that his brother is doing the right thing. But entering the orphanage really touched his inverse scales, and he would not go if he was killed.

"Wenjie, our future will be in our studies, it doesn't matter where we live." Because Luo Jianye was here, Ling Tian "kindly" made a point.

In fact, it is not necessary to go to an orphanage, and it is also possible to apply for community assistance. But Ling Tian doesn't want to take care of this white-eyed wolf brother like the original owner anymore, he is going to the orphanage anyway, Ji Wenjie likes to go or not.

Ji Wenjie really insisted, "I don't care, anyway, I just won't go!"

"It's up to you, I will go to the orphanage by myself." Ling Tian didn't care.

Ji Wenjie frowned when he heard this, "Brother, what do you mean, you don't care about me?"

"I didn't say I don't care." Just as Ji Wenjie was about to be happy, Ling Tian continued, "In the past, you always said that I treated you like a little boy. My child, think that I take too much care of you. Starting today, I will treat you as an adult, and you can decide your own life. Of course, mine is too, and I have already decided to go to the orphanage."

Ji Wenjie's chest was blocked, and his eyelashes moved

Seeing Ji Wenjie crying pitifully, Luo Jianye also began to persuade Ji Wenjie And, "Ling Tian, ​​you can actually follow your brother's wishes. I will help you apply for government subsidies. Renting and living will definitely be no problem."

Ling Tian shook his head, showing shame, "Uncle Luo, I It's already the third grade of junior high school. When my parents were here, I was lazy and didn't try my best to study, but I can't do it now. Whether it's for my own future or to win the reputation of my parents, I have to focus on my studies. I didn't It's too late for him to learn housework and take care of himself, and he's in an orphanage, at least someone can teach him."

Thinking back when the original owner was there, Ji Wenjie could save a week's worth of clothes and smelly socks and take them home Wash it for him. It would be better to have a washing machine since high school. Ling Tian would not be his old mother.

Luo Jianye's expression suddenly became indescribable. He recalled that when the Ji family couple were here, their attitude towards the youngest son was always pampering, and he could even praise him for a long time. No wonder Ling Tian insisted on going to the orphanage. His co-brother is twelve years old and knows nothing?

"Who needs someone to teach me, I can do housework myself, if you think I'm a drag, just tell me!" Ji Wenjie blushed, and ran home angrily, slamming the door loudly.

Luo Jianye's eyebrows twitched, he really didn't expect Ji Wenjie to be like this.

Ling Tian smiled helplessly, "It's time for him to change his temper. In the past, with his parents around, others would take care of him, but now... I'm afraid I won't be able to protect him."

Luo Jianye's expression paused, yes, brothers from the Ji family The oldest is only fifteen years old, and they are still two children with insufficiency. There is no problem in terms of economy, but no one controls them, so it is hard to guarantee that no one will lure them to learn bad things. Ling Tian is independent and has a strong ability to take care of himself, but Ji Wenjie is not. What if Ji Wenjie fails in his studies and drags his brother into the water again... Forget it, the orphanage is still safe!

"I see, I will explain the situation to the orphanage for you." Luo Jianye patted Ling Tian on the shoulder and let out a sigh of relief, "It's not easy for you, I hope Wenjie can understand your painstaking efforts one day. "

There's no need for painstaking efforts, he doesn't have it at all, he just wants to see the other party suffer.

And he said this on purpose in front of Luo Jianye. He is already fifteen, and the orphanage may not be willing to accept a child as old as him. But it's different if someone helps to speak. Luo Jianye works in the county government anyway, and the director of the orphanage doesn't look at the monk's face, but also at the Buddha's face.

Ling Tian opened the door and went back to the house, there was no one in the living room, the door of Ji's father and mother's room was wide open, and the door of the room shared by the two brothers was tightly closed. It seemed that Ji Wenjie was inside, and he was still angry. Ling Tian didn't bother arguing with Xiongzi about his exclusive use of their room. Anyway, there are many rooms in the house, so it's just right for them to live separately without disturbing each other.

Having not slept all night, Ling Tian's body is always a mortal's and needs to eat and rest. He went into the kitchen and looked. There were eggs in the refrigerator and a handful of lettuce next to the stove. Because it has been stored for a long time, the leaves of lettuce are a bit rough, but they are still edible.

Now that the materials are available, Ling Tian intends to refer to the original owner's skills and simply show up. After thinking about it before doing it, he walked to the closed door and knocked, "I'm going down, eat?

" ring.

Ling Tian was not angry at all, he just asked politely, it would be best not to eat.

Ji Wenjie, this brat, relied on his own brother's ability to coax him, so he was confident. But he wasn't the original owner, and he wished that Ji Wenjie would become estranged from him. If he got close to the white-eyed wolf, he would be bitten back. He was not stupid.

It was Ling Tian's first time cooking, and he felt pretty good. A bowl of hot lettuce and eggs came out of the pan quickly. He had a good meal, then washed the pots and dishes, washed up briefly, and went to sleep in his parents' room.

Ji Wenjie lay on the bed, listening to the movement in the kitchen with his ears up. When the smell of noodles came, he thought that his brother would knock on the door again, and then he would half push and half open the door and go out to fill his growling stomach.

Of course, he won't forgive his brother easily, it's not that easy to let him swallow his grievance with a bowl of noodles!

Ji Wenjie waited anxiously, who knew that the other party never came to knock on the door, as if he had forgotten that he had a younger brother... The sound outside gradually stopped, and the whole room was silent. Ji Wenjie couldn't lie down any longer, so he opened the door and took a look, then sneaked into the kitchen.

The stove was clean, and there was no fragrant noodle bowl as he thought. Open the lid of the pot, the pot is empty, and it has been washed very clean.

Unwilling to give up, he turned to open the refrigerator, but there was still nothing.

Ji Wenjie was so angry that he slammed the door of the refrigerator casually and wanted to rush into the room of his parents next door to question him. But the suffocation in his heart is still there, and he will lose if he takes the initiative to answer the other party's words...

Ji Wenjie was in a stalemate for a long time, and he endured his anger to find a pack of biscuits. He imagined Ling Tian coming to him to apologize and being embarrassed by him in his mind, so he felt a little better.

If Ling Tian knew that he was thinking like this, he would only laugh at him for daydreaming!

It's a pity that Ling Tian didn't know, he slept until after three o'clock in the afternoon. As soon as the door was opened, Ji Wenjie, who had woken up early and had been waiting for a long time, rushed out immediately, glaring at him fiercely.

Ling Tian was in a good mood after a good night's sleep, tilted his head, and asked nonchalantly, "What's wrong?"

As soon as he opened his mouth, Ji Wenjie immediately accused him aggressively, as if he had found an outlet, "You still ask me why? You are full I can sleep well, do you know that I am still hungry!"

"Didn't I ask you before, you said you would not eat."

"I, I was angry, can't you hear it!" Ji Wenjie gritted his teeth , I was so wronged that I was about to cry, "You were not like this when your parents were here, I didn't want to eat, you would coax me to eat, and you would go all the way to buy my favorite barbecue..."

Ling Tian was amused, "Do you still need to be coaxed when you eat? Ji Wenjie, you are twelve years old, not two! Did I lock the refrigerator or the kitchen door? Didn't you say that you can do housework, even cooking noodles?

" Do you buy barbecue? Think beautifully!

Ji Wenjie blushed, "Why should I do it myself? You are my elder brother, you should take care of me!

" It's not your mother. If no one cooks and you're going to be hungry, then be hungry."

Baiyanlang didn't feel sorry for him.

But as soon as he finished speaking, he regretted it again. He came to punish Ji Wenjie, not to guide the bear boy to change his ways.

Ji Wenjie watched his brother die of illness in his previous life. There were many chances to save him, but he chose to ignore them all. He won't guide him. Not everyone gets a second chance when they do something wrong, and the original owner didn't. He's gone out of his wits, only resentment is still raging in this world.

If Ji Wenjie became better after being suppressed by him, he would still look up to him. But it is a pity that selfishness is the nature of this person. Every choice he makes is based on his own interests. His soul is hopeless!

"If you don't do it, don't do it, who cares about eating what you make!" Ji Wenjie roared unwillingly, and was about to run out.

Ling Tian coolly reminded, "Remember to bring the key, I don't want to get up in the middle of the night to open the door for you."

Ji Wenjie paused, then returned angrily and grabbed the key.

Ling Tian curled his lips, letting the bear be shut outside the door, blowing the cold wind to clear his mind would be a pleasure. But he still has to take into account the opinions of others. In the eyes of outsiders, he is just forcing his younger brother to grow up, and he is by no means a real brother who turned cold-blooded and ruthless right after his parents passed away.

Although he is indeed...