Chapter 124

Feng Mingrui's chest hurts from Ling Tiantian, but he still wants to obediently buy his shares. No way, although Feng's surname is Feng, after financing and listing and several rounds of additional stock issuance, the total equity in his hands is only 28%.

If a major shareholder has bad intentions and buys Lingtian's shares and then buys some odd shares or unites with a small shareholder, it is not impossible for the Feng family to change owners.

That's why Feng Mingrui is so wary of Cui Tai and his son. Besides him, they are the biggest shareholders. Ling Tian was not polite at all, and signed the contract with Feng

Mingrui directly at the market price, and then told him apologetically, "I'm sorry Mingrui, my uncle is in a hurry to spend money, otherwise I wouldn't be thinking about shares."

Ming Rui snorted coldly, looking at Ling Tian's expression was similar to looking at a disgusting bedbug. Now that the contract is signed, in his heart, this uncle is almost useless, what role is he playing with a useless person!

And although he has a lot of property in his hand, the cash flow left to him by his grandfather and father is not much. In order to collect the more than 30 million yuan, he had to deal with several shops under his name, which wasted a lot of manpower and time!

"You sold the shares of the Feng family, so don't tell the outside world that you are from the Feng family, and I don't have an uncle like you!" Feng Mingrui said with a sullen expression.

Ling Tian was speechless, seeing that he was useless, so he couldn't wait to kick him away?

"Why, Mingrui, my uncle didn't offend you, did he?" Even though he knew the virtue of tearing down bridges when a wolf crosses a river, Ling Tian still showed a surprised expression.

"Is it reasonable for you to sell the shares to support the little star?" Feng Mingrui squinted at Ling Tian, ​​the contempt in his eyes was overflowing, "Feng Lingtian, you have to lose your own face, don't hurt the Feng family. Haha, no wonder Grandpa didn't like you when he was alive, you are indeed the son of the little nanny, so you are so promising!"

He had had enough of this time, Feng Lingtian didn't say to help him, but instead dragged him back. His mother was right, his little uncle was born lowly, and he didn't look like a prince in a dragon robe!

The lawyers, notaries and assistants next to him looked at their noses and noses, pretending not to hear Mr. Feng's sarcasm about his own uncle.

Ling Tian has gained a lot of knowledge. Feng Mingrui deliberately used the previous generation to insult him. He just wanted to force him to sever the relationship. Then he will help the little white-eyed wolf. Don't you? Don't worry, when I walk out of this door today, I will never gain any favor from you, Feng Mingrui, and I hope you will do what you say!"

Feng Mingrui's office door was open, and the uncle and nephew quarreled with many people. They all saw it, not to mention Ling Tian rushed out angrily.

Feng Mingrui smiled contemptuously at Ling Tian's back, he did it on purpose, just to make use of it, otherwise he would have to help this worthless uncle clean up so many messes in the future!

In fact, the expression on Ling Tian's face changed when he walked out of the gate. He adjusted his suit slowly, found his car, turned the steering wheel, and came to his investment company in another district.

It is said to be an investment company, but it is actually very small at present, the office is only rented for a hundred square meters, and even the signboard of Dianjin Investment has just been put up at the door.

But even so, the employees in the office looked eagerly at Ling Tian, ​​especially the original owner's junior Lin Qi. He graduated from Haida University majoring in finance, and in his junior year he went to a prestigious foreign school to study for a year. Ling Tian chatted with him casually, and then abducted this talent back to work for him.

"Brother Tian, ​​did you get the investment?" Lynch asked impatiently. Since he was instructed by Brother Tian, ​​he now feels like he is guarding the mine every day but has nowhere to start. The only thing to blame is that their start-up capital is too little, and they are not well-known. It is too difficult to persuade investors to invest.

"I didn't get the investment, but I got rich. I sold my shares, and soon I could earn more than 30 million yuan." Ling Tian didn't hide it from Lynch, he gave these employees commissions, and earned money. The more you earn, the higher your income. It's okay to make small troubles privately, but you can't occupy the company's resources for your own benefit. Because he is the boss, his own investment is of course not counted.

Ling Tian is confident that as long as they use this money to make their name known, the next investment will be endless. At that time, let alone begging people to invest, those people begging him with money will be more or less the same!

Ling Tian was busy collecting information, when Gu Yubai called, he picked it up, "Hey, Yu Bai, why are you calling me at this time, is there something wrong?"

Judging from the timetable he arranged for Gu Yubai , now is his class time.

Gu Yubai made this call just in a moment of impatience. Hearing Ling Tian's calm voice, he suddenly calmed down and stammered, "It's nothing, I, I just want to report my study progress to you, Brother Tian Are you not busy?" What

he actually wanted to ask was, Brother Tian, ​​are you okay? More than three months was enough for him to understand Ling Tian's background clearly, and it was precisely because of this that he knew that Brother Tian had fallen out with his nephew who held the family fortune when he heard the classmates chatting together in class. up.

Gossip about high-class people spread quickly, not to mention that the nephew humiliated his uncle in public. Gu Yubai was worried that Ling Tian would feel uncomfortable alone, so he called without thinking.

As for the gossip about Ling Tian taking care of him, Gu Yubai didn't care at all. Others don't know, but he himself doesn't know? He and Brother Tian had a pure boss-subordinate relationship.

Since brother Tian took him there, he has never set foot in the apartment where he lives. And the place where they meet is either in the studio that has just been established and is still being renovated, or in the coffee shop outside.

Maybe it was the first time the two met in the hotel coffee shop. Ling Tian made appointments every time at the coffee shop. Gu Yubai occasionally wanted to say that the two of them had dinner together, but he didn't dare to mention it.

Looking at it now, Brother Tian is quite prescient. Drinking coffee can be said to be a conversation, and eating together is a date in the eyes of caring people?

In fact, he was thinking too much, Ling Tian simply thought the coffee shop was convenient. He has to be busy renovating the studio and setting up an investment company all day long, and he usually has to deal with the couple when he eats.

He is like this, of course he doesn't want his Taoist companion to be disturbed and unable to eat properly. And he didn't avoid suspicion, he felt that the relationship between the two was steadily rising, didn't Gu Yubai call to care if something happened on his side?

If it was really a subordinate, he wouldn't even ask now. After all, they are adults, and the best consolation when facing other people's difficulties is to ignore them, not to mention that the other party is their immediate boss. Otherwise, when the other party comes to his senses, his first reaction is to drive away this guy who has witnessed his bad side.

Gu Yubai has been in the circle for two years, Ling Tian doesn't believe such a simple truth and he doesn't understand it, but this person still asks.

The corner of Ling Tian's mouth twitched, and he didn't expose the other party. He listened to Gu Yubai rambling about his latest inspiration for composing, and gave some encouragement.

When he was about to hang up the phone, Gu Yubai faltered for a while, and finally said, "Brother Tian, ​​you... If you want to go out for a drink, you must call me. Although I can't help you, I can still listen to you Yes ."

He already understood what Ling Tian said at this moment, Brother Tian was not lying, his life must have been much more difficult than his. Because those insults were imposed on one's own blood relatives, it was more heartbreaking than the oppression and bullying of outsiders.

Ling Tian frowned, the words of that brat Feng Mingrui couldn't hurt him at all, but the concern from his own little fresh meat still made him very pleased.

People are different. Some people are born to only know how to take, but not how to give back. Although he sold the shares, he approached Feng Mingrui as soon as possible, and he didn't put pressure on other shareholders in order to increase the price. Feng Mingrui doesn't need to be grateful to him, but he can't vent his anger that everything goes wrong on him.

He doesn't have the responsibility to think about Feng Mingrui. You monopolize the benefits, but you don't want to bear the consequences. Do you really think that you are a domineering CEO, and the whole world revolves around you?

"Aren't you afraid that I'll go crazy after drinking?" The corner of Ling Tian's mouth curled slightly.

"Ah?" Gu Yubai was a little hard to imagine, the calm and steady brother Tian was drunk and noisy, "Then...go to my place? Or you find another quiet place?"

The apartment he lives in is not soundproof. That's fine, but if you make a big fuss, you'll definitely be complained about. He is not worried about other things, but he is afraid that Brother Tian will lose face, because those people from his background have already looked down on him

. Dare to drink alone with me now?"

Gu Yubai's ears turned red, "Isn't that... I was forced by Wu Ming, and everything is like a war..." After a while of silence, he groaned again, "I'm I know Brother Tian is your good person."

"I'm not a good person..." Ling Tian wanted to take advantage of the situation to tease the Taoist couple, but thinking that Gu Yubai was eating and drinking from him now, he was worried that the other party would make it difficult for him psychologically, so he shifted away. Changed the topic, "I knew that the Feng family was going to be in trouble, but I didn't remind Feng Mingrui."

In the project that Cui Tai rejected before, there was a person in charge named Zhou Maoxue. Flattery is very trustworthy by Feng Hongde. Zhou Maoxue was in charge of the project before. He had already agreed with the downstream partner. He was responsible for introducing business to the other party, and the other party gave him a rebate.

Who knew that Feng Hongde and his son had an accident, Cui Tai rejected the project as soon as he came up, and even fired Zhou Maoxue. How could Zhou Maoxue accept this? He thought he would make a lot of money in the future, so he borrowed all the money he could, and lost everything!

But he is not stupid, he has been under Feng Hongde for more than ten years, and he has secretly left evidence of Feng's tax evasion. He wanted to threaten Cui Tai with this, but he couldn't even see him face to face; he went to find Feng Mingrui again, but Feng Mingrui didn't know what Feng Hongde had done. People drove away.

Later, Zhou Maoxue was interrupted by a debtor, and in a fit of anger, he reported Feng's real name and submitted a lot of evidence. The tax evasion amounted to more than 200 million yuan!

In the previous life, the original owner was the president of the Feng family and the Feng family, so he was naturally the one who was controlled during the tax investigation. During that time, the original owner was locked up and couldn't eat well, sleep well, and had to be interrogated by tax officials constantly. Because Feng Hongde and his son were dead, and Feng's side wanted to pretend to be stupid and refused to admit it, the two sides had been deadlocked for a long time.

Later, seeing that the impact was too great, Feng's side convened the board of directors several times, and then reluctantly paid off the taxes and huge fines. For this loss, the original owner, the ignorant president, was terribly squeezed by the shareholders, because he advocated cooperating with the review from the very beginning, and leaked the so-called "commercial secrets" to the outside world.

In this life, Ling Tian stayed out of the matter, so Feng Mingrui and Cui Tai were probably the ones who were controlled and censored, right?