Chapter 152

At the beginning of eating Layton, I was surprised again, "How can you eat it so well?!"

There are three arthropods in the nest, and the shells and internal organs are removed. It must be more than a thousand catties. He only picked up ready-made free food at the beginning, but was directed around by that shameless little boy later on, and in the end he ate no more than half of them!

Ling Tian rolled his eyes, opened his eyes and said nonsense, "You read it wrong, most of it is for you to eat."

Laiden was almost laughed at by his cheekiness: there is a bit of food in his stomach. Full, doesn't he know it?

"Who are you, and what is the purpose of sneaking into our Mingyan?" Seeing Ling Tian's appetite, Layton's attitude towards him was much more cautious.

This guy looks like a pseudo-beast, but his appetite is no less than that of a fully animalized orc. You must know that the orc eats a lot because of the energy consumption of the beast form. If this guy can eat so much, how big should his beast form be?

"What purpose can I have? I can't even change form!" Ling Tian blinked his big eyes, with an attitude that I'm just a boy favorite, and you've found the wrong person, "If you doubt my identity, you can ask Huo Well , he knows it all."

He tilted his head again, and put some eye drops on his rival, "Hall is not the kind of person who would get dizzy when he sees a beautiful woman. You kidnapped me and asked me, do you not believe me, or do you believe me? Don't believe Hall?"

"I don't believe Hall..." Layton subconsciously frowned.

Ling Tian was so swearing, plus he had an impulsive fight with Hall because of his personal relationship in the morning... With a big brain, he couldn't help thinking: If Hall knew the details of the little boy, would he have other arrangements? Or hadn't had time to discuss it with him and Edmund?

"Then you are avenging your own personal revenge, and deliberately looking for a reason to kill me?" Ling Tian saw Laiton's hesitation, but he didn't mean to accept it at all. Disgusting him?

Ling Tian gave two "tsk tsk" deliberate disdain, "I didn't expect you to be such a despicable person. If you can't compete fairly, you will secretly play tricks..."

"That's enough, I just knocked you unconscious and brought you out, and threw you into a It's just an old bug nest, you don't need to say such things to provoke me!" Layton let out a few breaths, and simply confessed, "Yes, I don't like you, but I didn't mean to kill you from the beginning to the end. "

Layton looked at Ling Tian and squinted his eyes, "But if you threaten Mingyan in the future, I will definitely make you regret provoking us."

"Who provoked you?" He provoked you from beginning to end. It's just your own Taoist couple, so don't touch porcelain!

Layton simply has nothing to do with this eccentric young man who doesn't like oil and salt. If you say he is weak, he can kill arthropods alone; if you say he is strong, he still refuses to show his beast shape.

Layton looked at the slanting sky, and his expression was a little irritable, "Have you considered it, should you go back by yourself in the shape of a beast, or let me take you back?"

Anyway, it is impossible for him to carry him, the orc's Only close relatives and partners can sit on the back, and those who are not familiar with it don't know if they will be attacked.

Ling Tian was annoyed, "I told you I don't have a beast shape!"

He was actually very embarrassed, because it was too embarrassing to be picked up by Layton, and he was knocked unconscious when he came, so let's pick it up. Now he is sober, as long as he thinks of his Taoist companion seeing him being held in the mouth by a silly fox... he would rather work his two legs and walk back by himself!

But he left by himself, Layton would definitely not want to wait for him slowly. The desert is full of dangers, Ling Tian will not be arrogant to think that he can kill the arthropods, so he can roam freely in the wild, and the original owner's beast core is still being repaired.

Thinking of the culprit who caused him to be in a dilemma, Ling Tian rolled his eyes at Laiton again. His amber pupils were like a fine opal under the sunlight. Laiton was stunned for a moment, and he forgot to urge him impatiently. up.

At this moment, the beeper on his wrist suddenly rang, and Layton glanced at it, his face changed drastically, "Let's go back quickly."

After speaking, before Ling Tian could react, he quickly turned into a red fox, and sent him to the ground. Holding it in his mouth, he took small steps and ran towards Mingyan's station.

Ling Tian: "..."

At this moment, Hall's expression was extremely ugly at the Netherflame station. Even if he came back from hunting and was blocked by the Mecca City Lord's Mansion, Viper, and the Blades, he didn't feel so bad.

Although he finally compromised and allowed Quincy from the City Lord's Mansion, Ork from the Viper, and Clive from the Blade to bring a small number of people into the base to discuss, but what made him even more annoyed was that Glenn told him as soon as he came back that Ling Tian and Layton was gone at the same time!

What Hall still doesn't understand is that Layton must have knocked out Glenn and taken Ling Tian away.

Olk stood aside and listened cheekily, and said with a half-smile, "It seems that Captain Hall is amazingly charming, and he actually made the deputy leader fight over a male favorite..."

Everyone present was well-informed The news that Netherflame's Hall had a male favourite, spread all over the city of Mecca early in the morning as if he had grown wings, and of course Ork also received the wind. Hall was expressionless, "Captain Ork just

joked, who is more charming than you, even Tate's woman took the initiative to fall into your arms."

Te's expression changed at the same time, Violet raised her eyebrows, and opened her mouth to retort, "You are so rude! Captain Ork is just providing shelter for me, and there is nothing between us. Besides, if it is not You are making trouble, my fiancé and I have already received the help of Captain Ork, and it is all your fault in the end! Tell me, where did you hide my fiancé?!"

It was a good way to bring trouble to the east, Hall sneered, "You did get 'help', but your fiancé is not necessarily. He must be a sensible person, if he didn't feel the danger, why would he run away? Now, everyone saw that he rushed over to ask for help."

Violet choked, "That's Iris' misunderstanding, Captain Ork is a good person!"

"That depends on your definition of a good person What is it, if you can be regarded as a good person by coercing, excluding dissidents, and doing whatever you can, then Olk is indeed a very good person."

Olk snorted coldly, "I don't need you to comment on whether I am good or bad! "

"Okay, we are here this time not to listen to your bickering." Clive of the sharp blade interrupted, "Hall, we are old acquaintances, and now the adult's fiancée has explained the truth, you It's best to let him go, otherwise don't blame us for not giving face, and go in and search by yourself. Mayor Quincy, do you think so?"

Quincy nodded, "Clive is right, if Mingyan kills Tai If the news of Mr. Extra reaches Midtown, then I won't be able to keep you. Before it's too late, obediently hand him over."

Under the guise of saving lives, these people pushed Hall and others to murder Tate On the cliff, Edmund couldn't bear it anymore, and said coldly, "It's been said that he has already run away. No matter how hard you force us, we can't make a Tate."

"Impossible, Iris If he is free, he will definitely come to me, and if he doesn't come now, it can only mean that you hid him!" Violet immediately retorted.

"Believe it or not, we Mingyan are not capable of imprisoning a Tate!"

"Run away as soon as you say, don't let us go in and search, who knows if it's true or not?" Snake Road.

"This is Mingyan's territory. If you want to search, it depends on whether we agree or not! Don't think that there are many people, it's a big deal, really think that there is no backup in our base? Even if our Mingyan people die, they will be ruthless. Scrape off a layer of your skin!"

As soon as these words came out, Quincy and the others showed displeasure, and when they looked back, it turned out that it was Layton who had just entered through the door and transformed from a big fox into a human form. As for the brown-haired boy who was thrown aside by him, everyone subconsciously ignored him because he lowered his head timidly.

"Lighton, shut up!" Hall stopped and glanced at Ling Tian at the same time, he couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief when he found that he was safe and sound. Then he pondered for a while, as if he had compromised, and said to Quincy and the others, "City Master, you can search if you want, but it is best to let the people from Mingyan help guide the way, otherwise if something happens, we will be responsible. I can't afford this responsibility..."

Edmund got the hint from his eyes, and answered with a cold face, "What Layton said just now is not a lie, if you wander around and get accidentally injured by a trap, you will be responsible for the consequences."

Quincy and others What I'm afraid of is Mingyan's backhand. It's true that ordinary weapons can't hurt them, but what if it's continuous shooting at close range, or a powerful bomb? Ming Yan has been operating in Mecca City for so many years, it is impossible to be unprepared.

"Okay." Quincy thought for a while, and then took a step back.

"The city lord..." Orke was a little displeased. He still wanted to join hands with the three parties to annex Mingyan. Quincy, an old guy, shrank after a little trouble!

Alke looked at Clive again, and found that he had no intention of doing anything, so he turned his head away and snorted coldly.

Fortunately, this trip was not all fruitless, the Netherflame was such a big place, and he didn't believe where Hall could hide Tate!

Relying on the fact that no one would recognize him, Ling Tian approached Huoer openly, and grabbed a corner of his clothes, "Hall..."

Hall was arranging for Edmund to do something. Seeing Ling Tian's actions, he was stunned. He subconsciously glanced at Violet, "What's the matter, did Layton bully you?"

"Well, bad fox!" Ling Tian complained, and when he raised his eyes again, his pupils were misty, he took a deep breath, and his perky little nose turned red, pitiful and cute.

A look of amazement flashed in the eyes of everyone present, and Clive took the lead and said, "This little guy is the new favorite of Captain Hall, right? He looks pretty, and if Captain Hall is willing to part with it, I can exchange it with resources."

Ling Tian immediately retracted into Hall's arms, staring at him with vigilant eyes.

Hall was a little dumbfounded, knowing that he was acting, he still patted his little back cooperatively and said, "Okay, okay, I won't change you out, you are my little ancestor!"

Isn't it the ancestor, dare you It's big enough! Everyone came to the door, and he was not afraid of death and swayed in front of everyone.

Violet glanced at Ling Tian several times in a row, and said hesitantly, "Why do I think, you look familiar?"

Hall raised his heart when he heard this, but saw Ling Tian calmly looking at Weier . Lite showed a smile, and said charmingly, "I also think that beautiful sisters look very kind. If I have a mother or sister, they must look like you!"

Hall: "..."

MD Where is your lower limit? ? Do you still remember that she is your fiancée, she is really a real man who calls you sister so smoothly?