Chapter 30

Sure enough, the old emperor stared at Ling Tian blankly for a while, pretending to be kind and said, "Zizhen is filial, it's justifiable... Forget it, go back home and attend your grandmother's funeral."

"Thank you, Your Majesty, for your understanding. "Ling Tian pretended not to see the emperor's displeasure, and said with eyes full of emotion.

Leaving Qinzheng Hall, he first met Tong Kui and Gao Zhan, and then went straight to Six Departments.

"My lord, returning home doesn't seem to be in this direction..." Tong Kuize immediately reminded him, thinking that his lord was too sad and lost his mind.

"I know, I have to go to the Ministry of Officials to report to the official to be relieved first." The emperor said well, telling him to go back to the mansion for the funeral. Of course, he would take the opportunity to complete the process.

In case the emperor sent someone to remind him as in the original plot, he could stay behind closed doors in the name of Ding You. Anyway, it is impossible for the emperor to issue a decree to ask to see him, unless the emperor is crazy.

Tong Kui and Gao Zhan looked at each other, and felt that their lord seemed to have suddenly calmed down about the old concubine, maybe they had figured it out?

Ling Tian held a chicken feather as an arrow, and the reporting process in the official department was very smooth. He kicked Ding You's official document with the big seal into his arms, and then he turned his horse's head and said, "Go back to the mansion.

" The evil star went home to Ding You. He ransacked the homes of more than a dozen officials last year and the year before last. He even copied the predecessor of the Minister of the Ministry of Officials. Therefore, he saw that it was his document, and there was an "oral order" from the Holy Spirit. He let it go with a wave of his hand. up.

In ancient times, people who falsely preached the sage's oracle would be beheaded, so no one would think that it was Ling Tian who "understood it wrong".

White flags had already been hung up at the gate of the palace, and when they saw Ling Tian coming back, the servants hurriedly put on sackcloth and filial piety cloth for him, which is commonly known as wearing sackcloth and filial piety.

In the mourning hall, Fu Mingyu had been kneeling with his brothers and sisters for two days. When he saw Ling Tian come back, he couldn't help being a little jealous, "Brother, why did you come back, and you didn't even see grandma for the last time!" From what the original owner heard, it was tantamount to murdering one's heart, Ling Tian sneered in his heart, his face was calm, "The matter went wrong, and I just entered the palace to plead guilty."

"Brother, what did you do, you can even handle the emperor's affairs Smash it?" It's not as good as him!

"The prince is worried that the old concubine will be in a hurry to come back..." Tong Kui stood up and wanted to defend his master, but was held back by Gao Zhan beside him, so he stopped in resentment.

Fu Mingqing sneered, "Some people want to do things for the emperor, but they haven't had the chance yet!" As

soon as he finished speaking, his face suddenly changed, just because Princess Yu and concubine Liu appeared at the door accompanied by Fu Yu.

Fu Yu was not in the mood to care about what his concubine said, so he rushed to Ling Tian and said eagerly, "It's messed up? Did the Holy Majesty say anything?"

Will he convict him?

"Your Majesty is considerate of my filial piety, and just let me come back to attend the funeral."

"It's fine if you don't blame me..." Fu Yu heaved a sigh of relief, and then taught Ling Tian again, "You said you, you have been out for two months, and you can't do a little thing well. What's the use of you!"

Ling Tian squinted at his fluffy bags under the eyes and cloudy yellow eyes, and said lightly, "If I were replaced by my father, there must be nothing that I can't do."

Fu Yu's face darkened, " What do you mean?"

"Didn't I praise my father's ability?" Ling Tian looked at him bluntly, but Fu Yu somehow didn't dare to meet the elder son's gaze, and avoided it with a twinkle, angrily said, " Now that you're back, hurry up and kowtow to your grandmother! You're not young, you don't have any rules, wait for someone to invite you!"

Ling Tian lightly said, "I learned the rules from my grandmother. If my father is dissatisfied, maybe I can have a good chat with my grandmother in the first seven days."

"You—" Fu Yu stared at Ling Tian, ​​panting After a while of being rough, he couldn't find a point to attack, and finally had to say, "Your wings are stiff, let me say something, and you resist!"

"What do you mean by father and king?" Ling Tian looked puzzled, "My son just misses you!" Grandmother, I chatted with my father a few more times, I want my grandmother to come back to sleep that night, could it be that my father misunderstood something?"

"Smart teeth, huh—" Fu Yu left in anger, and Liu secretly covered her lips and smiled After a while, he went after Fu Yu.

Yu pulled Ling Tian aside with a worried expression on his face, "You just came back, why are you fighting against your father?"

The eldest son was relaxed outside, but it wasn't her and Ming Yu who got angry in the end!

Ling Tian frowned, "My concubine doesn't want to explain to me why the fiancée my grandfather told me has become my sister-in-law?"

Yu Shi was startled, and he hesitated, "This, isn't this You were outside, and I went up to the mountain to ask the Buddha, and the master who released the lottery told me that I wanted to be happy..."

"Why does Chongxi have to be the lady of Duke Zhong's mansion? Are there any unmarried girls in Yanjing?

" Appropriate, your grandmother is very ill, and I can't find a better candidate for a while. Besides, your father and Duke Zhong's government agree to this matter." Yu Shi had already made up a lie, but she was caught off guard just now, and she was a little careless. After realizing it, I realized it now, and asked Ling Tian in an elder manner, "I am your mother and concubine, can I still lie to you?"

"It is impossible for my mother and concubine to lie to me." Nodding in a vague manner, "Then I must not be my own, otherwise why would my concubine lie to me like this?"

"Zizhen, you are trying to gouge out the heart of the concubine mother!" Yu frowned, and said angrily, "For a woman, you are angry with the concubine mother?"

The eldest son was taken away by the mother-in-law and raised by her . The pain of a lifetime, now that Ling Tian said that again, she almost couldn't hold back, and turned her face on the spot.

Ling Tian looked at her flawless acting with amused expression, "Then the love letter between Hongyan and Hongyan that my subordinates intercepted is also fake?"

"What love letter?" Good feeling.

"What does the concubine think? It's nothing more than lingering poetry letters from you and me. My son doesn't have the face to read them out."

"Fake, it must be fake! Zizhen, you don't believe me, you still don't believe me." Brother? It must be that those bastards didn't want our mother and son to have a better life, so they made this on purpose, and wanted to see your brothers fight against each other."

"Oh?" Ling Tian raised his eyebrows, "Then I'll just hand it over to the Shuntian Mansion and let them check it out. Alright."

"Brother, don't!" Fu Mingyu, who had been eavesdropping behind the curtain, finally couldn't bear it anymore, opened the curtain and rushed out.

The other party, Zhong Xianya, blushed with embarrassment, her fingers stuck tightly into the curtain, and she had no face to go out to see her uncle.

"Why? You can't let those people with ulterior motives go, not this time, they must have another trick..."

"But, if you hand it over to Ying Tianfu for investigation, the reputation of me and Ya'er will be ruined!"

Ling Tian frowned . Wrinkled, and taught the white-eyed wolf brother righteously, "A man behaves well, sits upright, and just gossips, just wait until the investigation is over and then explain it to the public.

" Ming Yu almost stomped his feet in a hurry.

"Then I will investigate privately..."

Mrs. Yu tugged at his sleeve, "It's a done deal, so what can you do if you find out, Ming Yu is your brother, do you have to kill him before you're willing!"

Ling Tian crossed his arms, "Then you can choose to tell me the truth. "

Shi Yu met his eyes, there was nothing he didn't understand, the eldest son had already investigated it clearly, and they acted like clowns in front of him in vain!

Yu's face turned cold, and he pushed his youngest son, "Tell him, your elder brother already knew about it."

Fu Mingyu was startled, raised his head to meet Ling Tian's cold gaze, and quickly lowered it again, daring to say, "I'm sorry, big brother, Ya'er said that the rumors about you are too scary, she dare not marry you..."

Zhong Xianya covered her face and ran away when she heard this. Her personal servant girl was guarding outside, and when she saw her young lady running out crying, she hurriedly chased after her, "Miss..."

Now the mansion is full of people, and the young lady ran out crying. What rumors are going to spread.

Ling Tian listened to Fu Mingyu without saying a word, squinted his eyes and stared at him for a while, only to see that his scalp was numb, and then slowly said, "As long as you are a man, you should take the responsibility on yourself and push it away. What is it to give to a weak woman?"

Fu Mingyu was shocked, his face flushed suddenly, and he clenched his fists tightly.

Seeing his youngest son's flushed face, Yu said dissatisfiedly, "Ming Yu is telling the truth, it was Zhong Xianya who was dissatisfied with your marriage and took the initiative to seduce him! Otherwise, with Ming Yu's simple temperament, could he covet elder brother's people?"

"What is the truth, you know it yourself, as long as no one thinks about it in the middle of the night, it will be fine." Ling Tian snorted coldly, not bothering to argue with the mother and son, and went out to burn incense.

Zhong Xianya huddled under the window rafters with tears streaming down her face, tightly covering her mouth and nose with her hands, so as not to choke up. She didn't actually run away, because she was afraid of being seen, so she could only hide here under the cover of the ring corridor.

Who would have heard Xianggong say that about her!

She was wrong, when Fu Mingyu sent her the first letter to test her, she shouldn't have responded. Mother was right, all men want a chaste wife, her behavior is no different from stealing from someone, no wonder the husband misses her so much!

Zhong Xianya cried heart-rendingly, and when she heard what her uncle said against her husband, she felt a strange joy again. After all, she was just a little girl who seldom went out. If Fu Mingyu hadn't taken the initiative to tease her, how could she have gone the wrong way?

Now he's pushing all the consequences onto himself, but as his uncle said, it's not a man's doing!

Zhong Xianya thought of the uncle she saw just now, with black hair and cold eyes, and a straight figure, it was a bit cold, but his temperament was the best! She should have thought a long time ago, how could her grandfather harm her? Only those cousins ​​of hers can't see her well. In front of him, Dingnan Prince is eight feet tall, with a black face like a man-eating ghost, and when he ransacked the house, he would kill anyone he saw...

She always hated rude warriors, so she was stupid. Believe it foolishly!

Putting aside Zhong Xianya's full of remorse for the time being, Mrs. Yu looked at the shaking curtain and pushed the stunned youngest son, "How did you and Zhong Xianya's letter fall into your elder brother's hands?"

Fu Mingyu came back to his senses, frowned, "Perhaps he was careless when delivering the letter..."

His elder brother can even handle the emperor's affairs, so wouldn't it be like picking something out of his pocket to exchange his letter? It is said that there are strange people under him who specialize in imitating handwriting, and even the original deity is hard to distinguish between real and fake, so it is not surprising that he can't recognize it.

Yu stared at her son, wanting to blame him for being careless, but it was too late to say anything now, so she could only urge him, "Aren't you going to find him and get it back?"

She was worried that such a deadly piece of evidence was held in the hands of her elder son!