Chapter 121

When Ji Hua said these words, the faces of Cui Tai and his son changed. In fact, ever since Feng Hongde stepped back behind the scenes due to poor health, Cui Tai has been relying on his status as uncle and major shareholder, not listening to Feng Jiali's command.

He had strongly opposed Feng Jiali's plans before, thinking they were too aggressive. When something happened to the Feng family and his son, he would act as an agent for the company. Of course, he had to overthrow those plans as soon as possible to protect his own interests.

As the saying goes, once the emperor and the courtiers, he is ready to take over the Feng family. Of course, he must deploy a few of his own people in advance, otherwise, when a subordinate like him who relies on the old and does not obey the command appears among the deputy directors, he will It's better to suppress it.

But he must not be able to tell Feng Mingrui these words, Cui Tai only said, "Every decision made by uncle is for the good of Feng, Mingrui, your grandfather and father just had an accident, and now the whole network is staring at you." With the Feng family, any disturbance can cause turmoil in the stock market. It's not that your father is unwilling to implement the decision made by your father, but now that the rumors are tight and those plans are relatively aggressive, it's better for us Feng family to play it safe... ..."

"Oh, don't think I don't know, you have opposed my brother-in-law's decision before!" Ji Hua said disdainfully, "Cui Shibo, I always thought you were a courageous person, but I didn't expect that you still couldn't escape it. The mentality of wanting to keep one acre and three points of land. But don't forget, Feng's is a listed company! The current situation is changing rapidly, and if you can't keep up with the times, you will be left behind by others. Cui Shibo, forgive me to be honest, now It's no longer the era when you old antiques gave advice, you don't understand the Internet, electronic technology, and holographic online games at all!"

"You——"

"Ji Hua, what are you talking about! Dad, are you okay?" Cui Yan While scolding Ji Hua, he stretched out his hand to support his father who was grimacing and clutching his heart in pain.

When Ji Hua saw this, his eyes flooded with excitement, "Cui Shibo, are you in good health? You also know that if you want to be the president of the Feng Corporation, you must submit a medical examination report to the board of directors, otherwise you will not even be eligible to vote... "

Cui Tai held his son's shoulder with one hand, and after a while, he raised his eyes to look at Ji Hua, his old eyes were deep and sharp, "Yes, I can't compete for the president of the Feng family, but our Cui Yan can. The Feng family has been working for almost twenty years and has been conscientious. It is better than some people who don't even know how the Feng family works. Mingrui, what do you think?"

Now that Ji Hua has found out, it is useless for him to deny it. Tai is an old fox, and immediately chose to "abandon the handsome and protect the car". In fact, Cui Yan's power is not much different from his power, and his son listens to him very much.

"Cui Shibo, stop joking. Who doesn't know that Cui Yan is more conservative than you? Does he have the guts to be in charge of the Feng family?

"

Seeing that the two parties were at loggerheads, Feng Mingrui was in a dilemma, so he looked at Ling Tian for help, "It's better to let my uncle join the company, and my uncle will help me, and my uncle will be the supervisor." I

have to say that Feng Mingrui belongs to the Feng family. As for the vigorously cultivated heir, although he is young, he has already understood the beauty of the art of balance.

This is how he arranged it in his previous life. When the original owner and Cui Tai had a conflict, he would mediate between them, and neither side would offend. And Ji Hua is a bluffing person, and he likes to complain to him when there is any disturbance, so he knows the behavior of the original owner and Cui Tai in the company behind his back.

Don't talk about finding a professional manager, even Feng Jiali can't hold Cui Tai down, and it would be even more difficult to find an outsider to come in. What's more, Feng's deputy directors have all followed Lao Feng in the past, and their power in the company is intertwined. Feng Jiali's status as the heir can suppress them anyway, and find a yellow-haired boy to come in and command them. Who wants to talk to him?

It's a pity that no matter how well Feng Mingrui planned, Ling Tian was unwilling to cooperate, "No, I haven't been in the company for a day, and I don't understand anything, so I won't go in and order blindly."

This sentence doesn't understand anything, it is Feng Hong De often reprimanded the original owner. Sometimes he and Feng Jiali discussed business matters at home, while the original owner listened in and occasionally offered some constructive suggestions.

But no matter what the original owner said, Feng Hongde's first reaction was to deny it.

As for Feng Jiali, the age difference between him and this half-brother is more than twenty years, what kind of relationship can we talk about? What's more, it was because of him that his father suppressed his younger brother. He was grateful for his father's good intentions, and he would not dissuade him.

The original owner grew up in such an environment. He was obviously full of talent, but he always felt inferior and felt that no matter how hard he worked, he was inferior to his elder brother.

In fact, if Feng Hongde was trained fairly and justly, the original owner might not be inferior to Feng Jiali, and even much better than him. After all, Feng Jiali, under the escort of Feng Hongde, has been in the company for more than ten years and still can't hold back Cui Tai. But not long after the original owner took care of the company, he had already attracted many people and started to compete with Cui Tai.

Later, through several successful investment projects, he even gained the trust of the board of directors, and successfully lifted Cui Tai, forcing him to retire.

As a member of the Feng family, Feng Mingrui had heard how his grandfather scolded his uncle, but his father didn't let him meddle in his own business, so of course he just stood by and watched.

Unexpectedly, it was his "stand by and watch" that made my uncle feel inferior and refused to join the company. If Feng Mingrui knew this would happen, he would have stopped his grandfather from scolding his uncle.

"No, uncle, you are so smart. You have been among the best in your studies since you were a child. Not only did you write your own programs to make robots, but you also audited courses in the finance department to get a degree certificate. I know all of this."

In fact, his father told him His purpose is to urge him to study. Otherwise, my uncle is so good, even without his father, the Feng family might not be handed over to him.

Of course, both his father and he subconsciously concealed the news, not wanting to be known by grandpa. So in the eyes of grandpa, my uncle has always been a worthless person.

Ling Tian snorted coldly in his heart, the original owner was a transparent person in the past, now something happened to him? He doesn't want to be a tool for underage tyrants, whoever wants to be whoever wants to be!

"No, no, I really don't know anything. Joining the company will only cause trouble for you. Mingrui, you should find someone else... Whether it's Uncle Cui or Brother Hua, they are all better than me. Mingrui, why bother?" How about looking far away?" Ling Tian pushed the question back, but he hadn't forgotten that he still had two best "allies".

"That's right, Ling Tian hasn't been in the company for a day, what can he do?" Ji Hua snorted.

"Mingrui, there is still a big difference between getting a degree certificate and actually doing it, so don't embarrass your uncle." Cui Tai also persuaded, "Let your cousin come over, he is honest, before you reach adulthood Conservation is enough..."

Ji Hua Liangliang interrupted, "I'm just afraid... some people will be the commander-in-chief! Mingrui, don't look at everyone as relatives, and relatives are also divided into distances. I'm your relative. Uncle, the relationship is much closer than those other uncles and cousins! There will definitely not be any embezzlement of public funds, and the company's change of ownership."

"Ji Hua, what are you talking about, who embezzled public funds? Do you have evidence? Take it out, or our father and son will sue you for slander!" Cui Yan said angrily.

Ji Hua curled his lips, "Not now, who knows if there will be in the future? My sister told me before she was alive that Cui Shibo was relying on the old in the company to sell the old, and made my brother-in-law so angry that he couldn't sleep well all night..."

"Then what's so good about you? Taking care of a starlet, lingering in night shows, being flattered by others, you gave up the original material supplier, and the quality of the new supply material is uneven, and you can't die if you make a fuss at your door." Admit it! Later, Ji Xing was sued in court, and the compensation for damages reached tens of millions..." Cui Tai took a breath, and forced his respect, "I didn't want to talk about this at first. We are all relatives, and we should stay close to each other. A bit of thin noodles... But since nephew Ji Shi doesn't want it, I don't have to be polite."

Ji Hua blushed, "How do I know that Qilong will pass it off as a shoddy product? Their materials clearly passed the quality inspection. The price is also cheaper than Haiyi... Anyone who has a cheap and easy-to-use one doesn't want to use the expensive one?"

Cui Yan squinted at him and said, "Then did you find a bargain? !"

"That time was just an accident!"

"Ha, as far as I know, there were quite a few accidents like this. In the first half of last year..."

Without saying a word, Cui Yan and Ji Hua started tearing each other up again. old bottom. The more they exposed, the more ugly Feng Mingrui's face became. He always thought that the Cui family and the Ji family were good, but he didn't expect that there were so many things going on in private!

In this way, how could he safely hand over the company to any of them?

"Uncle..." Feng Mingrui asked Ling Tian for help again.

I have to say that Feng Mingrui's bewildered look is quite pitiful at the moment, but thinking of the original owner being sucked blood by him in his previous life, he would savagely fuck him when it was useless... Later, he even dropped the crocodile a few times in front of the girl he liked Tears, reviewing his "mistakes", Ling Tian felt disgusted.

"Uncle really can't do it! Your grandfather also said at the beginning that uncle is not allowed to enter the Feng family in his life. This is his last wish, and uncle must abide by it."

"But grandpa said that because..." Feng Mingrui choked up at this point, because of what, because grandpa didn't want my uncle to enter the company to snatch his father's rights, and now that his father is gone, he hopes that his uncle will support him?

Feng Mingrui couldn't say it!

Ling Tian smiled wryly, "Uncle really doesn't have that ability, it's okay for me to start a small company with dozens of people, but a giant like Feng's will definitely lose in my hands. I'm only suitable for getting dividends Eat and wait to die, Xiao Rui, don't count on me."

This is also what Feng Hongde scolded the original owner, since he wanted to retaliate, of course he had to retaliate clearly.

But now that the words are out of the mouth, he will definitely not open a company with more than one hundred people in the future. In fact, it's nothing. Anyway, he doesn't want to start a business, so it should be okay if there are fewer people?

Afterwards, no matter what Feng Mingrui said, Ling Tian refused to agree to it, not to mention Cui Tai and his son and Ji Hua were both crap sticks beside him, so Feng Mingrui's plan would come to nothing.

Seeing that there was nothing wrong with him, Ling Tian quickly packed his belongings the next day and moved them to the house in Taihua Garden. This house is just an ordinary three-bedroom, he lives alone, of course it is very good compared to ordinary people. But compared to his status as a wealthy young master, it's actually not that shabby.

But Ling Tian didn't care at all, he arranged for someone to come to clean the house regularly, and went out to "refuge" in the name of relaxation.

He didn't want to be entangled by Feng Mingrui, sandwiched between Cui's family and Ji's family, being treated as a thorn in his side.

Don't tell him that his nephew lost his parents and needs comfort. Feng Mingrui can cut through the mess so rationally and sort out these twists and turns. He is not an ordinary person!

Besides, what comfort did Baiyanlang want, Ling Tian didn't kill him because he was underage. Let the white-eyed wolf enjoy the splint gas that the original owner suffered for a few years, he doesn't believe it, Feng Mingrui still has the leisure to go abroad for further studies!

Of course, this is also the reason why Ling Tian couldn't find his Taoist partner in the original owner's social circle. Although the original owner is not very social, he has met everyone in the circle who should meet, and none of them is suspected of being his Taoist companion.

Ling Tian suspected that the other party was not in Haishi, so he just took this opportunity to go out to find...