Chapter 144

Three months passed in a flash, and as the schedule of "Le Bar" became more intense, the popularity of the participating guests was also very high. You can almost see news about them when you open the Internet.

In this comparison, "Supernova" received much less attention, and finally ended early.

Ling Tian took the opportunity to sign the most popular people, formed a group under the name of Dian Xing, and planned to release an album for them. After all, if it weren't for his intervention, these people would have become popular with variety shows, so it's a compensation for them.

Actually, what Ling Tian did was not a bad thing for them. Because after the few people became popular in the previous life, the economic company did not train them well at all, and blindly made money. After the popularity was exhausted, they quit the circle and changed careers, which can be said to be a model of driving high and low.

Feng Mingrui failed to use "Super Nova" to open up the market, so he simply started selling at a lower price, that is, selling at a loss and fighting a price war. It really worked at the beginning, but don't forget that the market is controlled, they can't drop too much, plus the factory, transportation, employees, dealers...everywhere is money.

Although the inventory of vehicles is decreasing, the money in Feng's public account has never been much. Feng Mingrui finally became anxious, and desperately urged the progress of the new car research and development.

In his vision, as long as the new car is successfully developed, they will make a prototype for testing and evaluation. Not only can new loans be obtained from banks, but the government will also grant them a batch of business subsidies. Although the money can only be used for production, as long as new cars are produced, he still has a chance.

On the other hand, he also coaxed the shareholders to take out the money and buy back the diluted equity. He took out the money before, part of it was a loan from the fund, and part of it was a personal equity increase.

It's a pity that the shareholders have already seen through him. Don't think they don't know. Feng Lingtian's two-year deadline is hanging in front of him. Feng Mingrui clearly wants to drag them into the water together!

At this time, Shang Junting, who was rejected by them before, was remembered by everyone again. At that time, Shang Junting coaxed them to sell. At this time, everyone was indeed begging to see Shang Junting, and desperately spoke good words to him.

Shang Junting is not in a hurry now. He is willing to contact those shareholders, but he just won't give a word.

The entire Feng family was in such a tormenting atmosphere, like a leaky wreck, half of their feet were already in the water, and they didn't know when the sea water would flood in and drown them.

In the past three months, Gu Yubai also took time to come back a few times, each time he had a hasty gathering with his parents and Ling Tian, ​​and left soon. The schedule of "Le Ba" is very tight. He has to produce at least two new programs every week, which is actually very stressful.

But such sacrifices are worth it. Now that he appears in his own community, even if the people inside are either rich or expensive, they will stop and look at him. Some young people are even his fans. It is obvious that the second generation of the rich and powerful are all from extraordinary family backgrounds, and none of them signed autographs for group photos. They also said that they like his songs very much.

What made Gu Yubai even more amazed was the relationship between Ling Tian and his parents. Every time he came back, he could feel that the relationship between his parents and Ling Tian was getting better. Sometimes at the dinner table, he heard them say something about his parents, and he even suspected that Ling Tian was their children!

Hearing what he said, Gu's mother glanced at him with a smile, "Xiao Feng is with us every day, and is willing to chat with us two elders. It's not like you. You are too busy to go home every day.

" Nodding in agreement, "Your mother is right." The

old couple originally planned to go back after the rumors died down, but with their son participating in the show, they are too angry to go back now. Originally, the old couple saw that everyone in the villa area was driving luxury cars, and they were afraid that they would be out of tune with the neighbors, but they didn't know that when they were walking in the community, those people even took the initiative to talk to them.

Gu's mother drinks tea and gossips with those rich ladies every day. Gu's father also falls in love with fishing and playing chess.

In the past, when they talked about their son with the people around them, they would be despised by others, saying that the two of them had a good education but could not teach their son, and the son would let him go out to hang around after graduating from high school, and be such a little star! After the son became famous, those people began to be sour again. Whenever there was a new thing in them, they would be mentioned with envy and jealousy. In order to avoid this situation, the old couple dare not wear the watches and necklaces of their son Xiaojing.

But it's different here, everyone has money, and people don't ask much about what they wear. As for their son being a popular star, people would not be jealous, they were mostly curious when asked.

Ling Tian treats them even better. He takes them out for a walk from time to time. He prepares all of Gu's father's fishing tackle, and Gu's mother's clothes and jewelry. He also gave matching suggestions, and his own son didn't do this, so it's no wonder the old couple complained.

Gu Yubai rubbed his nose, "I'll come back to accompany you when I'm done working for a while..."

He was actually very guilty towards his parents. When he left home on his own way, his parents supported him even though they were reluctant. Even when he was in a difficult life in the capital, he relied on his parents to save money and send him money, not to mention the trouble he caused them before...

Gu Yubai actually wanted to make music, and he was famous for making music More people know him, and now he has reached a certain level. In the future, he can concentrate on writing, releasing albums, and occasionally holding concerts.

"We two old ones don't need you to accompany us. If you have time, you should spend more time with Xiao Feng. It's not easy for him." Mother Gu said calmly.

Gu Yubai was taken aback, "Mom, you...understand?"

After speaking, he looked at the expressions of the old couple carefully.

Father Gu snorted, "If you want to hide it, don't be careful. You sneak into someone's small closed room at night, thinking we don't know?"

In fact, there was a lot of discussion on the Internet, and they had suspected it a long time ago, but their son was not there, and Ling Tian was too kind to them, they were really embarrassed to tear their faces. In addition, the old couple has heard a lot of gossip during this period, such as why the daughter will marry the Phoenix man alive or die, and even bring the other party's family back to gnaw at her mother's house, asking them for money; It's getting bigger; there are a few illegitimate children, and the father and son are fighting against each other for power...

After hearing too much gossip in the upper class, they suddenly feel that their sons are nothing, don't they just like men? He didn't go out and fuck!

Xiao Feng reassured them even more. He is a gentle and polite child who goes home on time for meals every day after get off work and lives a healthy and regular life. What's more, they didn't just hear from one person, Xiao Feng is very capable, he has accumulated decades of wealth in just a few years, many rich people want to invest with him!

Such a powerful big boss wholeheartedly guards their son, and even treats the two elders as their own parents. What dissatisfaction do they have?

The most important thing is that the old couple respect their son. If not, they would not have let him go out to make a living after he graduated from high school.

Gu Yubai rubbed his nose, and couldn't remember when it was, but every time he came back, it was a reunion after a long absence, and it was very likely that his parents would notice him.

"You...don't object?"

Mother Gu glanced at her son, "Is it useful for us to object?"

Gu Yubai twitched the corners of his mouth in embarrassment, and looked at his mother begging for mercy, which was self-evident.

Gu's mother curled her lips, she knew it was like this, "Since objecting is useless, why should we object?" She sighed again, "Anyway, your life is only a few decades, as long as you don't regret it yourself."

"Mom..." Gu Yubai was a little moved, Ling Tian secretly grabbed his hand, Gu Yubai looked at him, then turned to look at Gu's father, and said cautiously, "Dad?"

Gu's father said, "I Go back with your mother after a while and quit your job."

The money the son gave them will last for several lifetimes, so there is no need to covet the little pension, not to mention that he is a civil servant, rather than let others gossip, it is better to resign up.

Father Gu looked at Ling Tian and hesitated for a moment, "I just don't know if Xiao Feng would find us annoying..."

Ling Tian said hastily, "Of course not! This villa is already too much space for two people to live in. Bai often goes out to work, and my parents are willing to live here, so I'm too happy!"

He told the truth, their villa has three floors, and living together doesn't affect anything at all. In addition, the old couple communicated with neighbors, and the people living around them were not ordinary people, which occasionally brought him unexpected news. In fact, investing requires not only foresight, but also sharp ears and eyes. You must pay close attention to policy regulation and wind direction in order to obtain first-hand information... Therefore, every gossip Ling Tian listens to is not in vain.

Gu Yubai was also surprised and happy, his eyes were flushed, "Thank you dad! Thank you mom too, thank you...you are the best parents."

His throat choked up in the last sentence. He felt that he was really lucky to have such a good parent. My parents met such a good partner again...

Gu Yubai hugged his parents respectively, then turned to look at Ling Tian, ​​crying and laughing. Ling Tian touched his eyes, and said softly, "Why are you crying, isn't this a good thing?"

Gu Yubai's heart moved, and while his parents were not paying attention, he kissed the corner of his mouth, "Thank you too."

He knew it was Ling Tian's efforts impressed his parents, otherwise they would not have passed the test so easily.

The old couple stood up at the same time, one walked to the door, the other walked to the kitchen, and said as they walked, "Oh, Lao Li invited me to fish this afternoon. I should go, otherwise Lao Li will scold someone when it is too late."

"I think Go to Aunt Liu and buy a few catties of Chenghu crabs, I'll go and see if there's any sand left." My

son is leaving tomorrow, so of course it's best to eat while the family is full of four.

Ling Tian picked his partner's palm, and signaled with his eyes, "Shall we go upstairs?"

The old couple gave the opportunity, of course he can't waste it!

Gu Yubai frowned, his eyes were as bright as stars, "Okay!"