Chapter 6

After class was over, Su Yuanbai breathed a sigh of relief, and in a trance, he heard someone shouting at the door of the classroom, "Ji Lingtian."

Su Yuanbai's eyelids twitched, and he looked up to find that it was the head teacher. The homeroom teacher beckoned to Ji Lingtian, and took away the person who had affected him throughout the class.

Su Yuanbai's tense mood suddenly relaxed, and he slowly raised his hand to put it on the table, and buried his head deeply. Terrible, the head teacher just called out his name, what did he do with such a big reaction!

The younger brother Meng Bo at the next table leaned over and poked secretly with those wretched little eyes, "Boss, the head teacher called Ji Lingtian away, should we follow and listen?"

"Yes, boss, we Come along and eavesdrop?" Zhang Yue, another younger brother, also urged, "The teacher in charge told him that he must be talking about asking for leave before, they are mysterious, there must be ghosts. Boss, don't you get along with Ji Lingtian, maybe you can catch him I found his trick..."

Zhang Yue smiled mischievously, he seemed to be imitating the villains in Hong Kong movies, and the word "handle" was also learned from it.

"Don't go!" Su Yuanbai sat up straight and stared fiercely at his two younger brothers, with an expression that they would beat each other to death if they dared to eavesdrop.

If you don't go, don't go, why is the boss so fierce? Meng Bo and Zhang Yue frowned, puzzled, but nodded obediently.

Su Yuanbai coughed lightly, feeling a little hot on his face, "I'll go and have a look, you guys sit still." As he

spoke, he got up and jumped over the tables and chairs, and soon disappeared.

Meng Bo & Zhang Yue, "..." The

co-author boss said fiercely, "Don't go." He only pointed to them, and he ran away to watch the fun, can we still have fun together?

The two looked at each other, and after a while, Meng Bo said with a serious face, "The boss must be doing it for our own good, and the three of us will easily expose the situation..." On the

other side, the head teacher led Ling Tian into the big office, and the teacher next to him happened to be in class. Not here, she moved the seat over and greeted Ling Tian, ​​"Sit down."

"Thank you teacher." Ling Tian was not polite.

"Student Ji, why are you here so soon? Is everything okay at home?

" Asking for leave to transfer ownership..." Ling Tian told the truth, first make a preliminary study with the class teacher, and it will be easier to ask for leave later. "Sell the house?" The head teacher was taken aback. "Then where will you live in the future? Dorms? You know that you can't keep people in the school

dormitory when it's on vacation."

of. However, because of the late tuition in the third year of junior high school, some parents who live far away are inconvenient to pick up and drop off. After consideration, the school temporarily divided the top floor of the teaching building into several dormitories. However, the environment is very simple, and there is no special life teacher, so the whole floor will be closed during the holidays, and you are not allowed to stay in school without permission.

"I know, I don't live on campus." Ling Tian nodded, "The procedures for the orphanage have been completed, and I plan to move there after selling the house."

He originally planned to live on campus, but the situation at the orphanage That's right, he didn't bother to toss back and forth. It's not too far to walk to and from school for about 30 minutes.

"It's good if you have a plan..." The class teacher breathed a sigh of relief, and was about to say something, when there was a loud noise from under the desk next to him, and a familiar voice said "Ouch", and then, like a mouse crossing the street, covered his mouth The head quickly slipped out of the door.

"Su Yuanbai!" The homeroom teacher roared angrily, thinking that she wouldn't know who it was unless she showed her face!

Half of his head stuck out tremblingly outside the door, "Teacher, I, I said that I went to the wrong door, do you believe me?"

"I believe you bastard! Come here!" The class teacher came when he saw the thorns in his class Angry, it's fine if this guy doesn't study hard, but now he has learned to eavesdrop?

Su Yuanbai moved in, with a non-mainstream long-haired head hanging low.

"How long have you been here, what did you hear just now?" the teacher in charge asked solemnly.

Su Yuan stared at his nose with blank eyes and his heart, shaking his head like a rattle, "I didn't hear anything!"

In fact, he heard that Ji Lingtian was going to the orphanage. Thinking that he had ridiculed the other party not long ago, his heart sank.

"No matter what you hear, don't speak out without Ling Tian's permission." The homeroom teacher was considerate and knew that these adolescent children would lose face, so he immediately issued a gag order.

"I will never tell." Su Yuanbai blinked his eyes, as sincere as his eyes could be, there was no shadow of a school bully at all.

The homeroom teacher drove Su Yuanbai away, and was made fun of by his gag, so he forgot what he wanted to say. Just remember to ask Ling Tian if he wants to make a donation, or apply for a hardship subsidy.

Hearing her cautious tone, Ling Tian felt warm in his heart, "No teacher, the neighbor Uncle Luo has already applied for me." The

head teacher nodded, seeing that the time was almost up, he urged Ling Tian to go back to class.

When Ling Tian returned to the classroom, he first took a look at the school bully's seat, and saw that the school bully was sitting there obediently, not whispering to anyone, nor making any publicity about him.

He tilted his head suspiciously, a little suspicious that the other party was holding back his big move.

Ling Tian is not afraid of people telling the truth, he was prepared to be open and honest. Whether it's classmates or teachers, he feels warm-hearted and kind...Of course, except for Su Yuanbai and his followers, who are such troublemakers.

Su Yuanbai, "QAQ..."

He returned to his seat and sat down in a dazed manner. After finishing the class all afternoon, he didn't wait for any movement from Su Yuanbai.

"Let's go, eat?" Three minutes before the end of get out of class, Fang Ming took out his lunch box with an eager look on his face.

Ling Tian nodded cooperatively, and took out the original owner's stainless steel lunch box from the table hole. It has been useless for a few days, and there is some dust on it, but it doesn't matter, I will ask Fang Ming to help line up in a while, and he will use it to wash it.

There are two kinds of food in Luxian Middle School, three vegetarian dishes for one yuan and one meat and one vegetarian dish for one yuan. They are all big pot dishes. They are said to be stir-fried, but they are actually boiled with water. Pitiful. If you want to eat better, you have to spend two yuan and five to go to the small window to order a small stir-fry. There is a lot of oil and water, and there is enough meat.

However, in this day and age, there are still a small number of people who have that kind of spare money. Most of the students can only look enviously at the small fried window, and secretly swallow their saliva when they smell the fragrance.

"What did you hit?" Ling Tian just sat down when Fang Ming stretched his neck and looked over.

"Potatoes, cabbage and tofu." Ling Tian spread out the lunch box and took a panoramic view.

Fang Ming was a little disappointed, "Ah, why don't you even beat the meat? Forget it, I'll give you some of mine."

Just as Ling Tian was about to refuse, a piece of hot, fragrant fried pork with pickled mustard fell from the sky, and Fang Ming's eyes rolled . The chopsticks were about to fall off, and the owner of the lunch box did not dare to stretch out the chopsticks after seeing clearly.

"Student Su?" Fang Ming looked around subconsciously. There were only two empty seats beside them, and there were three people on the other side, so they couldn't sit down. Do you want them to give way?

Fang Ming couldn't sit still when he thought about it.

But before he could stand up, Su Yuanbai said first, "I have typed too much, this is for you, you eat."

Huh? Fang Ming's head was full of question marks, but he was a good boy with ambition, so he refused without thinking, "No need, classmate Su, we've already prepared food, and we can't finish it if there is too much..."

"The boss kindly gave you alms Don't be shameless." Meng Bo warned casually, wanting to look at people with his nostrils.

He prided himself on being good at reading his boss's mind, and when he saw him with his neck held high, he didn't even bother to look in front of him, so he immediately guessed that he wanted to humiliate the two of them by delivering food.

"..." Su Yuanbai looked at him with blood all over his face. Didn't this person claim to be a roundworm in his stomach? What a shame, he obviously wanted to curry favor!

Ling Tian said with a cold face, "Take away your lunch boxes, we're going to eat!" The

irritable Zhang Yue rolled up his sleeves, "Hey you boy, don't you want to drink a toast..." Before

he could say anything, his head was hit After hitting his boss, Zhang Yue turned his head blankly, "Boss?

"

Ling Tian knocked on the table and reminded, "Lunch box."

"Oh." Su Yuanbai murmured, seeing Student Ji's indifferent face, he still didn't dare to explain further. He took the lunch box and escorted Zhang Yue and Meng Bo away.

Zhang Yue scratched his head, "Boss, this is such a good opportunity, why don't you teach him a lesson?"

Meng Bo explained, "This is a school, so we can verbally humiliate him. Those who fight will go to the Academic Affairs Office. The boss is doing it for our own good."

Su Yuan Bai, "..."

How should he explain that he suddenly found Student Ji pleasing to the eye, and wanted to curry favor with him, and let him ignore the past and become friends with him!