Chapter 85

"You're talking nonsense!!" Sun Daya screamed, and with the courage she didn't know where she came from, she rushed in front of Shi Dajun angrily, raised her hand and scratched him fiercely.

Of course, how could Shi Dajun, a big man, be caught by her, grabbed her wrist, and pushed him out casually.

Sun Daya fell to the ground, her eyes were still in a daze before she could react, when she heard her auntie scream, "Daya—"

She threw herself beside Sun Daya, sat down on the ground, and began to cry "You bully people in Tongshan Village, you agreed to come on a blind date, first you touched our eldest niece, and now you are beating her again!"

She cried and found that Sun Daya was still in a daze, and then Pinching the opponent's waist hard, Sun Daya recovered from the pain, covered her face with her hands, and cried with a low head.

In this way, the hands-on army will be a little embarrassed. The woman jumped up and scratched his face, and he didn't do anything to her even if he pushed her away. How did it rise to beating someone?

Aunt Sun continued to pat her thigh and cry, "We orphans and widows have no one to help us, and we are bullied like this by the people of Tongshan Village. Is there any justice, and no one cares—"

"Enough!" The third uncle and the village cadres were invited over at some point. Ling Tian saw Cui Mobai who was sweating profusely behind them, and gave him a grateful smile.

Cui Mobai felt very embarrassed by him, and turned sideways to avoid it.

"Father." Seeing his father coming, Shi Dajun's expression suddenly became reserved. He was not afraid of anything, but he was afraid of the fire stick in his father's hand.

This is Uncle Lao Gen's house, his father probably won't go to the kitchen to get a fire stick, right?

Shi Dajun looked at his father nervously, but Third Uncle Shi gave him a sideways look, but didn't say anything. He had heard what had happened from Cui Mobai, an educated youth, and he could see clearly the scene just now. Sun Daya rushed to beat someone by herself, so why not allow them to fight back? His son isn't married yet, so it's okay to be caught and embarrassing?

Uncle Shi and the cadres in the village searched for places to sit down. Seeing this, Shi Laogen and others got up and gave up their seats. Only Hong Guihua had bad legs and no one wanted her to give up.

When Aunt Sun saw the village head of Tongshan Village coming, she was not afraid. She wiped away tears that didn't exist, and got up from the ground, "Mr. Shi, Shi Lingtian from your village is playing hooligans with us, what should we say about this?"

Her goal is actually money, but how could Ling Tian make her wish, "Since you don't believe Da Jun's testimony, then call the police. If you want to sue me for playing hooligans, I also want to sue you for cheating on marriage! Who married a wife? In order to have a baby, you guys are better off, just give me the whole woman who can't give birth, what is it not a fraudulent marriage? After calling the police, go to the hospital for an investigation, take a film, and everything will be clear!"

Cui Mobai added in time, "Fraudulent marriage It is indeed against the law, and you are defrauding veterans who have made great contributions to the country. If the public security comrades verify the facts, then neither the relatives nor the introducer of the deceitful marriage party will be able to escape suspicion."

He wears glasses and speaks politely, Immediately raised the credibility of the words. Ling Tian secretly praised the wonderful cooperation. The introducer, Aunt Niu, is from Tongshan Village, and she is not close to the Shi family. There are some things he can't say, but it is reasonable for the young educated youth.

"What cheating marriage?" Aunt Sun was taken aback and blurted out, "Obviously your aunt insisted on us, so I let go and agreed to come and see each other. We didn't cheat marriage!"

Aunt Niu was anxious, " It was Osmanthus's idea to ask Miss Sun, and I told her that there might be something wrong with Sun Da Ya, and she said it's fine."

"Aunt Niu!" Seeing that something was wrong, Hong Osmanthus yelled at the top of her voice, but she was still a step behind Aunt Niu was afraid that she would be involved, so she kept talking about everything.

After listening to Aunt Niu's words, the scene was eerily quiet for a few seconds, and everyone's eyes involuntarily slid to Hong Osmanthus fragrans with one leg wrapped around her and a fork with the old tree.

"I, I don't know, Aunt Niu never said such a thing to me!" Hong Guihua stammered against the eyes of everyone.

"Why not?" Since Aunt Niu said this, she didn't want to hide it. She still wants to be a matchmaker to earn something for the family in the future, so she can't ruin her reputation because of this. I don't know each other, but you told me your name first and asked me to come to propose marriage. I heard you and went to Sunjia'ao, and asked someone to find out that there is something wrong with this girl. I hurried back to tell you that this matter can't be done, you Tell me it's okay."

"The eldest and third daughter-in-laws of your family saw it the second time I came back, as well as the daughters-in-law of Dacheng and Shunzi who are next door to you...you all saw it, didn't you? Ask me what I'm doing, if I'm a matchmaker for the fifth child!"

Shunzi's daughter-in-law in the crowd was a little embarrassed, "It seems that there is such a thing."

Just as Hong Guihua wanted to refute, Ling Tian turned his head and looked at her, his eyes Desperate, "Mom, you are so ruthless! I didn't get my retirement pay back, and you actually want to kill me? Could it be that Shi Fuyu is your granddaughter,

and I am not your own son!" Looking at Uncle Shi and the elders in the village, "Uncle San, uncles, I can't stay in this family anymore! Please help me manage the family separation. Even if I am separated today, I will admit it!" "

Uncle Shi San just wanted to persuade her, when Hong Osmanthus burst out, "You want to be beautiful! Separate? Unless my mother is dead!! Come here to raise her for two years, and you can still give birth!"

Aunt Niu couldn't help mentioning Ling Tian's chills, anyway, she offended Hong Osmanthus fragrans, and she wasn't afraid to offend her a little more, so she opened her mouth and said, "Just brag about Hong Osmanthus fragrans, this girl I'm already 25, and I haven't been here once, and I'll be damned if I can give birth to a child!"

There was an uproar among the onlookers, Sun Daya's face turned pale, and she covered her face with her hands, not knowing how to react.

Ling Tian smiled wryly, "Third Uncle, you also saw it..."

Third Uncle looked at the uncles on the left and right, and saw that they all nodded, so he let go, "Okay, I will decide to divide the family for you."

"No!" Shi Lao Gen and Hong Osmanthus spoke at the same time, but Hong Osmanthus insisted on not agreeing, cursing, nothing more than scolding Ling Tian for being a white-eyed wolf and not being filial.

Shi Laogen quickly stopped his wife, wiped his face, and looked at Ling Tian with pleading eyes, "Old Five, Dad really doesn't know about Miss Sun..."

"But Dad agreed to see the Sun family, right?" Ling Tian looked at him with mocking eyes, "The money I sent home over the years is enough to marry ten wives! My parents would rather raise Shi Fuyu with delicious food and drink, and believe that she is a lucky star than Willing to give me an extra penny to marry me a good wife..."

Everyone's eyes slid to Shi Fuyu who was hiding behind Mrs. Shi San, and saw that she was wearing a red string around her head, wearing a cotton-padded jacket and trousers that were probably new, and her feet were still wearing A pair of exquisite leather shoes that only people in the city have, and the eyes are a little subtle.

No matter how much people in the village love their children, they don't have Hong Guihua raising them like this. I've heard people say before that they use malted milk, cook eggs and fish soup in a small stove, and they say they are lucky for fish. Blessing ...

Don't say it, Shi Fuyu's child is indeed a bit evil, coaxing Hong Guihua and Shi Laogen to not love her grandson but not to mention her. The hole, the foot was dug by a hoe, it is really evil.

This Shi Fuyu must not be some kind of ghost, just like that vixen, who specializes in bewitching people and can do sorcery...

After all, if it is really a lucky star, how did Hong Guihua break her leg? Of course everyone thought so, but no one dared to say it.

Shi Laogen's eyes flickered, he lowered his head in embarrassment, and said weakly, "Our family has many children, and it's not that you don't know that it's not easy for us old couple to raise you all these years... This time I wronged you, Dad knows, in the future I will compensate you..."

Before finishing speaking, Mrs. Shi and Er Shi rushed out and slapped her in the face, "Third Uncle, we have to separate!"

Hong Osmanthus fell back angrily, "You, you... eat my old lady Yes, use my mother's, now that the wings are hard, I want to kick us two old ones away, there's no way!" Aunt

Shi refused to accept, "Who told my parents to favor Shi Fuyu! Our eldest family has three children. Eldest grandson, look at who has elders, a good grandson doesn't hurt, he just prefers a little girl's film!" She shook off Boss Shi, who was pulling her, and walked to the three sons, "Our family was only 16 years old after the founding of the country. I went to the fields to earn work points, and Jianhua, Jianjun, who help the family every day, can't eat a whole egg all year round! Take a look, see how thin they are, I feel so sad as a mother..."

Shi After the sister-in-law finished speaking, regardless of whether she was sincere or not, she covered her face and began to wail, which aroused sympathy from the surrounding aunts.

"Okay, it's your business to separate your Shi family!" Aunt Sun was interrupted several times, and finally couldn't take it anymore, she jumped out and screamed, "Now we have made it clear, our old grandson The family did not cheat on the marriage, so what do you say about Shi Lao Wu playing a hooligan?"

Cui Mobai saw that she brought the topic back again, and couldn't help frowning, and waited for Shi Dajun and Shi Jianshe to explain the situation at that time, then stood up and said "I was there at the time, and I could see clearly that Ling Tian didn't even touch Aya Sun with a finger. I'm not from Tongshan Village. Aunt Sun didn't believe that they were justified, so I wouldn't even lie about it, right?" "

"Then how do I know? You are an educated youth in Tongshan Village, who knows if you dare not tell the truth, or if Old Five Shi gave you a favor?!" Aunt Sun said sharply.

"Aunt Sun, you can't talk nonsense about this..." Cui Mobai was a little guilty, he did take Ling Tian's "benefits", and that guy came to feed him every few days, so it's not an exaggeration to say that it was a "benefit".

"Okay, have I touched Sun Daya before? Everyone, look at my hands." Ling Tian raised his hands, only to see that his fingers were black. Cui Mobai's eyes lit up, and he quickly took out the handkerchief in his arms. Seeing Ling Tian take a wipe, the dark handkerchief was instantly stained with a lot of black ash.

Everyone's eyes slid to Sun Daya, and saw that she was clutching her skirt tightly, but the young daughter-in-law and sister-in-law of Tongshan Village played a role at this time, stepped forward to hold her down, and pulled her hand away.

"Wow—" Sure enough, the skirt of her dress was clean, and it was white because of the washing of the red cloth, so it was very clearly visible.

Aunt Sun gritted her teeth, "Who knows when you got up there?"

Ling Tian explained embarrassingly, "Didn't you help Huzi and the others burn the soybeans before, and got a hand while peeling the soybeans. The Sun family came in a hurry. I I haven't found a chance to wash my hands yet."

Huzi is the grandson of the second uncle of the Shi family. He is only five or six years old and has a round face. When everyone turned their heads, they found that there was a black circle around his mouth, which should have been wiped. I didn't wipe it clean, and my little face was smeared like a little tabby cat.

The second uncle of the Shi family patted his head, "There is such a thing, Ling Tian insisted on feeding him before, and made me wipe the little bastard's mouth for a long time!" The

third uncle Shi looked at the eldest aunt of the Sun family sharply, "The matter Now it's clear that Daya

Sun 's clothes were ripped open by herself, and she wanted to force the fifth child to marry her. If you are not convinced, we'll go to the town's police station right now and see what Comrade Public Security has to say!" The eldest aunt was frightened by Uncle Shi's eyes. She dared not go to the police. If she was sentenced to a fraudulent marriage, she would not be able to cry.

"You still have the face to cry, if you don't go back with me, I'll see how I teach you when I go back!" Aunt Sun roughly picked up Aunt Sun, dragged her and walked out the door.

"Stop." Third Uncle Shi roared again.

Aunt Sun stopped, hesitated for a moment, turned her head, and asked sternly, "What else do you want?"

Uncle Shi said, "Our fifth son is a veteran, and his face is the face of the army. What happened today If there is any bad news, I will personally take people to

Sunjiaao to find you, and I will sue you for fraudulent marriage!" Aunt Sun stomped her feet and wanted to leave, but was stopped by the villagers at the door, so she had to bow her head and say One sentence, "Who wants to say it outside, it's not shameful enough!"

Seeing the villagers make a way, dragging Sun Daya outside, "Go!"

Seeing the figures of the two leaving in a state of embarrassment, the villagers couldn't help booing and cheering. Ling Tian also looked at Cui Mobai with a smile on his face, until he blushed and his heart beat, he turned his head in embarrassment before looking away.

The author has something to say: Pre-received copywriting 1: "Planet Gourmet Merchant"

Jing Yifeng is a food blogger with strong practical skills. He uses glutinous rice to make vinegar, sorghum to make wine, homemade bean paste, sour bamboo shoots, pickled peppers, mustard... ...is dubbed by netizens as a stingy blogger who doesn't make any money for unscrupulous businessmen.

Just after he successfully fermented heavy cream to extract butter, the plane gourmet trader finally found him.

As a result, swordsmen and magicians who ate black bread all day saw finger cakes, tea eggs, meat sandwiches, and fried buns; Minced garlic, steamed with rice flour...

Grand Magister of Western Fantasy: Everyone is crazy, rushing into the small town of Theodore just to have a good meal... Wait, the last honey grilled wings are mine!

Interstellar General: Yifeng is too ruthless. He never opens the back door to the privileged class. I have been waiting in line for three months!

Advance copy 2: "Rebirth of the Ancient Orion

in the End Times" Cheng Duo struggled in the last days for six years, but was finally murdered by someone he thought was his closest relative because of a rumor. Once he crossed over, his heart and lungs were cold, and as a hunter, he just wanted to live in peace.

But the wild boar ran down the mountain, and the men in the village came to him... Well, the field by the mountain is his, and he can eat the meat after killing the wild boar.

The elder brother in the village was going to be snatched away, and the village chief came to beg him... okay, that elder brother opened up a vegetable field for him, and the food he cooked was quite delicious.

Later...

for no reason, he became the pillar of the whole village, a fierce and vicious black-faced god.

Notes for reading: 1. Main attack. The main character is a person with supernatural powers, full of combat awareness and skill points.

2. The background is superficial in ancient times, where there are women and brothers.

3. Stop losses in time if the climate is not acclimatized.