Chapter 159

Layton waited impatiently for the two to ask about their intentions, but both Ling Tian and Hall wanted to let the other party handle it.

Ling Tian thought it didn't matter at first, but thinking of Hall's apologetic expression just now, he couldn't help but feel a little angry at Layton. Not to mention the culprit, Samba, who humiliated himself and also slapped Hall in the face. No matter what Hall is, he is also the commander of the legion, and Ling Tian doesn't want to do it for him.

As for Hall, he deliberately gave up the right to punish Samba, and gave Ling Tian Liwei.

Neither of them opened their mouths. Now it was Layton's turn to be embarrassed. He looked at the two of them, and finally chose Hall, who was more familiar with him. "Hey, why don't you ask me what I'm doing here, Captain?"

Hall glanced at him, and then looked at Samba behind him with a bruised nose and a swollen face. The look in his eyes was obvious: the truth is right in front of us, is there any need to ask?

However, noticing that the people around him were silent, he still responded to Layton in a face-saving way, "What's the matter?"

Layton smiled awkwardly, turned his head to Samba, with a look of resentment, "Isn't it Sanba ?" Damn you bastard! I only found out just after I came back that he ran against Ling Tian behind my back... No, I have already taught him a lesson, and I brought him here to apologize to you. Just tell him how you want to punish him. I will personally supervise and guarantee that nothing will be released."

Although Layton has separated himself from the relationship, he still has no lack of protection for Samba. These people are brothers who were born and died, and it is impossible to give up each other for just a trivial matter, not to mention that Samba did it for him.

But Layton couldn't explain Ling Tian's true identity to Samba, which caused Samba to stand behind him with lowered eyebrows, but he could still see that he was not convinced when he observed carefully.

"Is there such a thing?" Hall's momentum sank, and he scratched Samba with displeasure in his eyes. He looked at him until he felt faint and cold sweat broke out on his forehead, and then he barely looked away.

When he looked sideways at Ling Tian, ​​his tone became more than a little gentle, "What do you want to do with him?" It was

clear at a glance who was kissing and who was not.

Layton had no idea at all, he just hoped that Ling Tian would not care about this fool like Samba, otherwise not only Hall, but even Ling Tian would be enough for him to drink a pot.

Ling Tian was sitting next to him, playing with Hall's fingers indifferently, but he blinked his big eyes when he heard the question, and said flatteringly, "I don't know, Hall, can you help me decide?"

The beautiful boy with red lips and white teeth, amber The pupils are clean and clear, and if you look closely, you can see your own reflection. Not to mention that this guy secretly squeezed his fingers, and when his lips moved, there seemed to be some suspicious water stains...

Hall's eyelashes trembled when he saw it, and he looked back as if he had been burned, and at the same time thought it was funny : This guy worked very hard to prove to himself that he didn't take it seriously.

Layton's eyelids twitched, he couldn't see it! If it weren't for Ling Tian's normal behavior in the hunting area, he would have wondered if there were any sequelae of Tate's shrinkage, such as a big change in personality...

Only Samba had a look of disdain, and he said that this little boy would only please Be good, I didn't expect Captain Hall to be such a superficial man!

Of course Hall did not miss his look, and coughed lightly with his fists clenched, "Since Layton has already taught the lesson, let him be fined to work in the prey division for a year."

Samba was relieved when he heard the previous sentence from the leader. The next sentence immediately turned green: He would rather go out to participate in the melee than do odd jobs in the prey division!

You must know that people in the lower city even eat ground lizard meat, not to mention higher-grade insect meat. No matter lymph, internal organs, or intestines, they are not willing to throw away anything. As members of Mingyan, of course they disdain to eat these leftovers, but this does not prevent them from freezing these things and selling them.

The main purpose of doing chores in the partition area is to clean up these dirty and smelly things. The downtown area lacks water, so let alone how disgusting the way it is handled. In addition, this has always been the work of the lower-level members of the team... When Samba thought of staying there for a year, he felt dark in front of his eyes.

He looked at Layton with pleading eyes, hoping that he could say something for him, but Layton was unmoved, and said in a bad mood, "Now I know I'm afraid. Wasn't it very arrogant when you ran on people? This time it's considered A lesson, you go and experience life for a year, and I can't keep you at any time."

Samba couldn't help it, and said aggrievedly, "Deputy leader, I didn't do it all because of you... ..."

Layton turned cold, "I didn't let you bully others behind their backs! I, Layton, compete openly. If you lose, you lose. Don't you think I can't afford to lose?"

Ling Tian jokingly said Glancing at Layton, he didn't know who it was at the beginning, but he did it to himself the first time they met, and then tied him up and threw him into the worm nest?

Layton blushed when he saw him, and turned his head to meet Hall's warning gaze. He didn't want to say anything at once, but turned his head to mention Samba and left. He should have a good talk with this stunned young man.

He doesn't want anyone to see those two inside!

As soon as Layton left, the two people in the ward looked at each other and fell silent at the same time. Ling Tian had a guilty conscience. He fed Hall blood without his permission, and then went hunting without telling him. Fortunately, Layton didn't mention that he saved them, otherwise Hall might be even more angry.

In fact, on the contrary, Hall has calmed down now, but he doesn't know what to say to Ling Tian. He didn't know that Ling Tian would be able to recover before, and his attitude towards him was more than pampering, but he was not respectful. The other party was a powerful Tate, so maybe his attitude should change...

"What are you thinking?" Ling Tian knew his family too well. Daoist, the initiative to shake Hall's hand.

Hall hesitated for a moment, and tentatively asked, "You...do you want to go back after recovering?"

"Of course." Ling Tian did not hesitate, "I suspect that someone is behind my accident. No matter who it is, I will not Let him go!" The

original owner gave him his body, of course he is obliged to help revenge.

Hall's heart turned cold when he heard it, and he forced a smile to respond, "Yes, yes, you already have someone you suspect?"

"There is one." That person is the original owner's deadly enemy...

Ling Tian was about to explain, pay attention Seeing Hall's ugly face, he immediately asked with concern, "What's the matter? Are you worried about Mingyan? This is a problem... Hall, you know that each Tate can have up to ten followers. If you go to the upper city, you can only rely on your own ability."

"If you are really worried, you can also hand over the flames to Edmund and Layton, and I will come back with you after I avenge myself.

" Go, he bound himself to Hall, and Hall understood what he meant, and was surprised and happy, "You want to take me with you?"

"Of course, we are partners!"

Shocked, "Companion?!"

"Yeah, don't you think so?" Ling Tian raised his eyebrows. The two of them have cultivated their relationship for so long, and they have done everything except the last step. His Taoist partner is still blind. What are you thinking?

"My strength is good enough in Mecca, but if I go to the upper city, I might become a drag on you, and others will laugh at you." The dignified Tate actually found a man to be his partner, Hall Just think about it and you'll know what other people will think of him. Although he is in the lower city, he also knows that the upper middle city is proud of having a mistress in the mansion.

Besides, Ling Tian had a woman before, and being with him may be a novelty for a while, in case he regrets it in the future... No, not in case, he will definitely regret it, I heard that the Tate family attaches great importance to the heir...

"No, You'd better find a woman." Hall gritted his teeth and glanced at Ling Tian, ​​"Your former fiancée's character is not good, it doesn't mean that other women are also like this, I can be your follower, it's actually the same."

Followers must listen to Tate no matter what. Hall is implying that they can maintain an underground relationship, so that Ling Tian can still stay by his side if he regrets it.

Ling Tian almost laughed angrily, since when did his little Bailong be so generous and ask to be three?

"That can't be done. I am very loyal to my marriage. If I have a partner, I won't get involved with others anymore." Ling Tian deliberately turned cold, "If you insist on being my follower, I will never be with you again." Intimacy, there is only a relationship between a boss and a subordinate."

"Also, you have become my subordinate, and I will send you out on errands. I will not care if something happens. Tate has a lot of followers, and he will die immediately. There are people vying for a substitute, and only a partner is the only one. In this way, do you still want to be my follower?"

"This..." Hall struggled, "You let me think about it.

" Will it be a mistake to be a follower with this strength? That's Shangcheng District! Hall never underestimated himself, but he also wasn't so cocky that he thought he was someone in Uptown.

"You really take it seriously..." Ling Tian stared at the sky speechlessly, he really wanted to imitate the protagonists in some dramas, so he shook his head violently to wake him up!

Of course, he knew in his heart that Hall could not be blamed for this, it was actually the influence of world consciousness. His own Taoist companion has no memory. To him, he is a native of this world, so it is not surprising that he was brainwashed.

Hall froze for a moment, what did he really mean? Could it be that he was joking?

His face is ugly, this joke is not funny!

"Hall Patience, I am now officially informing you that I only have the position of a partner here for you, and I have no bullshit followers. Also, it's okay if you don't agree, you can continue to be the commander of your Netherflame Army, and I will ..."

"How are you?" Hall became nervous. Could it be that if he loses this opportunity, he will never return? It's better to choose the first one.

Ling Tian glanced at him coolly, and grinned, "I'll continue to be my little boy, but in fact, I've already become very proficient in it. I don't have to work, and I have someone to take care of me. Where can I find such a good life?"

Hall : "..."

He suddenly put his hand on his forehead, smiled lowly, and then looked up at Ling Tian, ​​"Really, don't you regret it?"

Ling Tian was willing to say such words to coax him, and he tried again and again. How about it? It's a big deal!

Ling Tian clearly saw the glint of water in his eyes, and tapped his forehead angrily, "Where is the aura of your commander Hall, so unconfident in yourself?"

Obviously when he was alone, he went to the sky and fell to the ground, and he couldn't help it. It can't be done, he's going to be stupid when he's in a match!

Hall was very sorry that he didn't hear the promise he wanted to hear, but he was kissed by the "little boy" soon, and all dissatisfaction disappeared immediately.