Chapter 27 The Brother Abandoned by His Brother Draining His Blood (End)

Ling Tian's body has an average capacity for alcohol, but no matter how much he drank, his mind remained clear. Su Yuanbai was different, he was so drunk that he couldn't even walk, his white jade-like cheeks were flushed red, and his breath was full of alcohol.

Seeing that the hotel gate had arrived, Ling Tian woke up the drunk who was leaning against him, "Wake up, get off the car."

"Hmm..." Su Yuanbai opened his misty eyes and took a look, then walked out along the car door, Almost fell to the ground.

"Be careful!" Ling Tian quickly pulled his hand, and with the help of the guards, he helped the person onto himself.

"Doctor Ji, why don't we come?" the leader of the guard said.

"No, you guys go press the elevator." Ling Tian refused, his Taoist companion, it's not like he can't help him, so why did he pretend to be someone else?

After entering the room, Ling Tian first put Su Yuanbai on the bed, then helped him take off his coat and shoes, then went into the bathroom and twisted a wet towel to help him wipe his exposed face, hands and other parts.

The four guards saw that he was so careful and meticulous, and felt that they couldn't intervene. Seeing this, Ling Tian asked them to rest next door.

Ling Tian finished wiping Su Yuanbai's hands and feet, and was about to get up when someone grabbed his clothes. The Sleeping Beauty on the bed opened her eyes to look at him, besides the red eye sockets, where is there a trace of drunkenness in the light-colored pupils?

Ling Tian was stunned, "Aren't you drunk?"

"No, I was drunk for a while, and now I'm awake..." Su Yuanbai explained in a hoarse voice, his eyes flickered, and his long eyelashes fluttered like butterfly wings. He stood up and looked at Ling Tian with implied expectation.

It might also be because he was afraid that Ling Tian would not understand, so he tentatively hooked Ling Tian's skirt down, and Ling Tian followed his strength to approach, his black eyes glowing dangerously, staring straight at the gorgeous crimson face of the servant below him. handsome face.

Su Yuan's heart froze, he closed his eyes and kissed him, his lips touched Ling Tian's thin lips, he paused for a moment, touched them lightly, and sucked them carefully.

His movements were very jerky, and he was afraid that Ling Tian wouldn't like it, so he didn't even dare to make any more intense movements. In the end, Ling Tian couldn't wait any longer, and raised his hand to support the back of the beautiful young man's head, aggressively invading with his lips and tongue...

a kiss ended , Both of them were breathing heavily. Su Yuanbai's lips were bright red, and his eyes were moist and moist. It was obvious that the kiss just now made him feel a lot.

The same is true for Ling Tian, ​​he laughed lowly, "I haven't washed yet."

Su Yuanbai froze, and then he heard the other party continue, "Together?"

Su Yuanbai looked at him in disbelief, and then the next second He was hugged by the other party.

Princess Hug...

Su Yuanbai resisted the urge to cover his face, and did not dare to move, fearing that Ling Tian would not have enough strength and the two of them would fall together. However, he obviously underestimated his boyfriend. Although Ling Tian stayed in the laboratory for a long time, he never stopped exercising

. Yuan Bai lay contentedly in Ling Tian's arms, drowsy. Ling Tian had never touched him before, and he was always worried. After this encounter, the boulder in his heart finally fell to the ground, and he could sleep soundly.

Ling Tian patted his head, "Go to sleep."

Su Yuanbai rubbed against his arms, found a comfortable position, and finally fell asleep. Ling Tian was in a good mood and hugged tightly, and then closed his eyes...

The next day, the two of them slept until after ten o'clock, cleaned up, had lunch, and played chess in the room in the afternoon.

Ling Tian used to play against himself all the time, Su Yuanbai accidentally found out that he likes to play chess, so he started to learn it. His talent is good, although he loses more than he wins with Ling Tianxia, ​​but the two of them have a lot of fun together.

Especially after last night, he learned to steal chess pieces without a teacher. Ling Tian obediently put them back when he found out, and pretended to be stupid if he didn't find out. Ling Tian smiled and watched him play tricks. In fact, this is quite challenging. His chess skills are much higher than Su Yuanbai's, so winning every time is meaningless.

The two of them sat down for half the afternoon, and when Ling Tian realized that it was getting late, the sun had already set to the west. He shook his head helplessly, no wonder there are always gods in mythology descending for love, it turns out that when feelings come, even gods can't resist.

At this time, the ground is still a little hot, but the sun is not so hot, and the warm summer wind is blowing slowly, which makes people feel refreshed.

Afraid that Su Yuan would be bored, Ling Tian took him out of the hotel and walked slowly along the river bank. Lu County is a small place, and they met several acquaintances during the period, and when they saw Ling Tian, ​​they came forward to say hello excitedly.

After Ling Tian dealt with the wave, he reluctantly led Su Yuanbai back, "I was going to go back to the place with you, but now it seems that it won't work."

Those who know each other soon, and those who don't, will know He is back.

Su Yuanbai replied with a full smile, "Who told you that you are a celebrity now."

He was in such a good mood that he didn't feel annoyed when someone interrupted his date. And he thinks it is better to go back to the hotel, there are no guards in the room watching them, he can stick to Ling Tian all the time.

In fact, he was also surprised by Ling Tian's tolerance for him. He always thought that Ling Tian was a reserved and cold person, but he didn't expect him to be so soft and gentle inside, which made him even more reluctant to let go.

The two stayed in Lu County for three days before they had to flee from that place.

Before leaving, Ling Tian went to the cemetery where the Ji family lived to renew the fee, and asked the guards to take care of them. During this period, Su Yuanbai didn't know the situation, so he honestly offered incense to the couple, and even introduced himself to them secretly, without treating himself as an outsider at all.

Ling Tian was originally worried that Su Yuanbai's feelings for him would fade over time. As a result, the two have been on good terms. Su Yuanbai has always followed him as enthusiastically as when he was young. After Ling Tian single-handedly facilitated the same-sex marriage vote, the two immediately rushed to register their marriage. They were thirty-six years old this year.

From then on, Su Yuanbai was like opening a Pandora's box, uploading their daily life on social networks from time to time, especially everything about Ling Tian, ​​which was affectionately called "the madman who shows off his husband" by netizens.

Everyone really likes to follow his blog. The main reason is that Ling Tian is too low-key. Only Su Yuanbai can post a thank you essay here. By the way, there are a large number of relatives and friends of patients begging him to study certain diseases. It can be said that it is a large-scale medical site. ...

However, Ling Tian has been focusing on cancer unwaveringly, and in the later period, he maintained the frequency of issuing a patent every four or five years, because he solved a lot of cancers, and was collectively called "the father of anti-cancer" by later generations of textbooks.

Ling Tian thought that he and Su Yuanbai would live for a long time, but his Taoist companion died before he was sixty. Ling Tian was so frightened that he also hurriedly left and used his soul state to capture the soul of the Taoist companion. His trace...

Ling Tian was stunned, and after he calmed down, he thought for a while. There are only two possibilities for this situation: one is that the other party's spirit dissipates as soon as it leaves the body, and the other possibility is that the other party does not belong to him. this world.

Ling Tian didn't think his Taoist companion was so weak. With the nourishment of his soul for so many years, not to mention persisting for a hundred years, ten years would always be fine, so there was only the second possibility...

Ling Tian resolutely left After leaving this world, go to other places to find Taoist companions...

The news of Ling Tian and Su Yuanbai's passing away was announced to the public, and the whole country mourned. Brother Su, as the beneficiary of the will, accepted all the inheritance and patent rights of the two.

At this time, in a dilapidated hut full of rubbish, a gray-haired old man fell headlong on the bed after reading the news, "Impossible, so much inheritance was given to an outsider!"

Ji Wenjie from prison It was past thirty, and Dahei came to wait for him at the gate of the prison, and asked him if he would like to live with him.

Ji Wenjie hated him so much, how could he agree, "Get out, you disgusting homosexual, I don't want to see you again in this life!"

Dahei lowered his head, "Don't do this, I know it was wrong for me to give you to someone else ..."

Didn't he have no feelings for Ji Wenjie at that time? Later, when he had feelings, he couldn't bear it. His sentence was shorter than that of Ji Wenjie, and he still asked others to take care of him before he left.

Ji Wenjie hesitated for a moment, choosing between asking Dahei to give him money and being a normal person, and decisively chose the latter. It's not that he has a backbone, it's just that the days in prison were too dark, every time he was crushed by someone, he wanted to kill him!

But he didn't dare, he cowardly chose to obey...

Now seeing Dahei, apart from nausea and vomiting, he also felt ashamed to see his unbearable past. Ji Wenjie is an out-and-out straight man, the prison experience not only did not break him, but also developed a homophobic mentality. Later, after learning that Ling Tian and Su Yuanbai were also gay, he published aggressive remarks on the Internet, because he was not familiar with the Internet, he was almost exposed by people.

Later, he fled to the present city, and Ling Tian's reputation grew day by day, so he didn't dare to make small moves anymore.

Ji Wenjie was actually assigned a job as a cleaner by the prison at the beginning, but after he escaped, the job was naturally lost. He found a lot of jobs later, either because he was despised by others because he had been in prison, or because he couldn't do heavy physical labor.

When he was desperate, he had to ask Dahei for help. Dahei visited him a few times from afar, and after seeing his reluctance, he also found it boring, and finally left him a sum of money, and never showed up again.

Later, Ji Wenjie got worse and worse, and gradually became obsessed with D-Bo. When he was short of money, he stole and robbed, and even became the male jock that he least wanted to recall... As he got older, he started picking up trash to make a living, maybe With the idea of ​​inheriting Ling Tian's legacy, he held on to his breath and refused to fall down.

But now, he knew that he couldn't hold it anymore...

Ji Wenjie remembered that in his previous life, his elder brother had done his best for him, his wife was gentle, and his son was obedient, but he failed them all!

Ji Wenjie's face was pale, and he suddenly understood. He smiled wryly, and his cloudy eyes gradually lost their light...