Chapter 110

Zidian split the clouds, almost dividing the sky into two halves. The originally ordinary small courtyard has been illuminated into daylight by the formation, and Ling Tian's figure is blurred in the light. No one knows what kind of pain he is enduring now.

"Hey, is it all right?" Xiao Liu turned around in circles, not knowing how many times he asked.

Feng Lang squinted his eyes and stared at the formation, the glaring white light made the end of his eyes red, but he still stared firmly and refused to relax, "Hurry up."

"You said just now that it's almost time, now it's almost time ." It's been half an hour..."

Before the words finished, the magic weapon in the east direction of the magic circle suddenly "bang", and turned into powder all over the ground, and Xiao Liu's face changed, "What's going on?"

Could it be that the magic circle failed?

Elder Feng Ping showed joy on his face, "It's done!"

As if confirming his words, the golden bell in the southeast direction also exhausted its aura and turned into a pile of gold sand, then Zhengnan, southwest...

Seeing eight magic weapons There were still three left, and everyone couldn't help showing anticipation. But no one expected that at this critical moment, a sudden change would occur! The magic weapon in the northwest was suddenly blown away by a strong force, and the video of the ghostly body was non-stop, and then it attacked the next one—

"What?" "Who is making trouble!"

"Stop him!"

Feng Lang led the people He rushed up, but unexpectedly, the person who came was extremely powerful, and they were all blown away with a single palm. The talisman that was shot was even slapped back by the opponent, and exploded in the air, almost hurting their own people.

Fortunately, Elder Feng made a decisive decision and sacrificed a golden net, a magic weapon of the Feng family, which happened to cover the other party's hood.

But just as Elder Feng Ping breathed a sigh of relief, the other party stretched out two pitch-black claws, and the thick black air on the claws corroded the golden net.

Elder Feng Ping's face changed, "Ghost cultivator!"

He is still a ghost cultivator who has achieved great cultivation and can leave the body. Otherwise, there are so many of them guarding, and she would not be able to sneak in quietly.

Feng Lang clutched his chest and climbed up, seeing that the talisman could not hurt the other party, he suddenly took out a row of array flags from behind, and sprayed blood on the array flags, immediately overflowing with red light. Those formation flags also seemed to come alive, and they all flew towards Guixiu, trapping her.

"Good boy, when did you refine the formation flag!" Elder Feng Ping's eyes suddenly lit up.

But Bai Lan in the formation flag suddenly sneered, "It's a pity that they are all ostentatious, and they are useless!" Hualuo

avoided the attack of the formation flag, grabbed a flag and tore it to pieces.

Feng Lang turned a deaf ear and controlled the remaining formation flags with sweat profusely. Even if he could only control the opponent for a second, he bought time for everyone. In fact, Feng Lang also knew that it was a little risky to refine the formation flag with his own refining technique, but Ling Tian said that the formation flag could be upgraded slowly, so he had the courage to refine it, who knew it could just be used.

Elder Feng Ping winked at the other two elders, "Let's go together!"

Bai Lan laughed loudly, "If you want to die, I will fulfill you!" On the other

side, Feng Lin had already picked it up while everyone was not paying attention. Unfortunately, the magic weapon that was blown away has a black palm print on it, which seems to be useless.

Just at this moment, Xiao Liu, who was running to rescue the soldiers, had already rushed back. He didn't care about the lively crowd, and directly placed the magic weapon treasured by the secret service team in the northwest. The array re-absorbed the aura of the array, and the magic weapon gradually became darker...

At the same time, Team Leader Jiang and others also joined the team to stop Ghost Xiu. But Bai Lan's speed was too fast, everyone was concerned about Ling Tian and the formation, and they didn't dare to use such destructive talismans as the Explosion Talisman and the Thunder Flame Talisman.

"Hurry up, hurry up—" Xiao Liu stared at the center of the magic circle, and looked back at the people being shot away from time to time, anxiously like ants on a hot pot.

Fortunately, Team Leader Jiang and others helped each other, and there have been no casualties for the time being, but it may not be certain if the fight continues.

Bai Lan was also sneak attacked, and a large part of her face was burned off by the flame talisman, making her look even more hideous and ugly, but this also made her more fierce, "If you dare to destroy my face, you all go to death!"

Feng Clan A junior smiled and taunted, "Do you still need to disfigure your face? You're already ugly like a mummy." As

soon as the words fell, Bai Lan rushed to him with all her injuries, and her scorched claws were about to scratch his throat. ——

"Feng Zhan!" An elder yelled in horror, almost not daring to look at it again.

However, at the next moment, the thunder that had been accumulated for a long time suddenly fell, and directly struck the ghost Xiu who was about to hurt others. Bai Lan let out a miserable scream, but before she could react, the next thunderbolt struck again, one after another, mercilessly!

Everyone backed away in a hurry, turned their heads to look at Ling Tian again, and found that the light of the formation had faded, and he was still sitting cross-legged in the middle of the formation. However, a large amount of spiritual energy poured into his body, as if to make up for more than ten years of cultivation, and everyone's eyes were hot.

On one side is the ghost cultivator who was struck by lightning, and on the other side is the young monk whose cultivation is comparable to that of a river. Everyone knows which side to stand on, let alone they supported Ling Tian from the beginning.

Jia Jizong shrank in the corner, watching Bai Lan being struck, and felt as if the thunder had struck him, which made him terrified.

Because he has been enslaved by Yi Chengye, he has always felt that there is no way of heaven for reincarnation. Otherwise, how could such a wicked half-ghost like Yi Chengye live in this world? But now that he believes it, it's not that he didn't report it, it's that the time has not yet come!

Thinking of the sins on his body, Jia Jizong had a bitter face.

As soon as the sky thunder fell four times, Bai Lan was already out of her wits. Yi Gaozhan on the other side sensed something was wrong, left Bai Lan's body behind, and ran away by himself.

In fact, Bai Lan is looking for death by herself. It is impossible for Tianlei to hurt innocent people. She stays indoors like Yi Gaozhan and Yi Chengye and his son, and Tianlei can't do anything to her.

But who told her to rush to stop Ling Tian from changing his life, wouldn't she hit the muzzle of a gun?

The young man named Feng Zhan was dragged by his elders, and he covered his neck in fear. He was almost, just a little bit, his throat was slit open, and blood spattered on the spot!

The elder glared at him, "Let's see if you dare to be mean in the future!"

Feng Zhan shook his head again and again, "Don't dare, never again..."

Ling Tian stood up easily, he could feel, My bad luck is gone. He also gained more than ten years of practice by accident. Although he can only reach the middle level of this world, the way of heaven is compensated by the aptitude of the original owner, and Ling Tian can't be too greedy.

After changing his destiny, Ling Tian released Jia Jizong's owner contract as agreed, and helped him restore his memory by the way.

In fact, Jia Jizong didn't remember that he became an evil spirit. He only remembered his identity before him. As for how he died, he didn't know anything.

But after Ling Tian woke him up, he instantly understood why he lost his memory, and it was thanks to Yi Chengye that he became a ghost!

Jia Jizong was able to become an evil spirit, so he was quite paranoid. After recovering his memory, he even hated Yi Chengye, and he had to go back to avenge himself.

Ling Tian knew that he couldn't make much trouble now, so he didn't stop him. He just reminded, "Remember your promise, don't touch other innocent people."

Jia Jizong smiled bitterly, "Isn't the thunder just now enough to make me vigilant?"

On the contrary, Team Leader Jiang came over after hearing the news, and persuaded him disapprovingly, "Next we will arrest Yi Gaozhan and Yi Chengye. Although you are no longer a human being, I still hope that you will cooperate with the organization and believe in the law and public opinion." Righteousness, don't engage in personal grievances and revenge."

Jia Evil Ghost Jizong, "..."

After solving Jia Jizong, Ling Tian continued to refine Qi and Blood Pills for the Feng Clan without stopping. Because the bad luck has been eliminated, he doesn't care whether to disturb or not, and the members of the Feng family and the special service team can come and watch if they are willing to learn.

However, compared to teaching Xiaoliu, Ling Tian is much simpler and rougher, and his operations are dazzling. Fortunately, there is such a great invention as a video recorder in this world, otherwise everyone would be confused.

Xiao Liu was also proud of this for two days, thinking that he was Ling Tian's direct disciple, otherwise why would he be so rude when teaching himself a word and an action, while teaching others?

Fortunately, Ling Tian didn't know what he was thinking, otherwise he would definitely tell him that he was thinking too much. It was a last resort to teach him alchemy before, but now, he is busy strengthening himself and going to the ghost city of the underworld to find a Taoist partner, and if he is willing to teach him slowly, he will be damned!

Just as Ling Tian was making preparations, a large number of ghosts and ghosts from the underground suddenly poured out, some of them were even entrenched in the city and refused to leave. Team leader Jiang and the others spent a lot of effort to catch a big monster and questioned it. It turned out that they all came up to escape, because the two generations of ghost kings in the ghost city of the underworld were beaten up, and they dared not stay below. I can only run to the human world.

Team leader Jiang was a little bit broken after hearing this. If you can't stay any longer, you run to the world. What about us living people? Do you deserve to be occupied by you, killing and cutting at will!

It stands to reason that this level of power struggle is beyond the control of humans like them, but if this continues, the whole world will fall. After discussing with the higher-ups, they decided to gather the elite of supernatural beings from all over the country to form a death squad, break through the ghost domain passage and go to the ghost town.

Because team leader Jiang is the host, and he also reported this amazing news, so he is fully responsible for this operation.

Team Leader Jiang has a clear mind, and the higher ups pushed the task onto him, isn't it because they have Ling Tian as their big backer! But he can't decide to die because he wants to hide his strength, right?

Team leader Jiang found Ling Tian, ​​his face was more bitter than eating Coptis chinensis, "I heard that neither of the two ghost kings was easy to get along with, a thousand-year-old ghost king was attacked by his nine-headed dragon, knocked out of the prison, and crawled out; After killing half of the ghost generals, he became the new ghost king. No matter who wins these two, we humans are not qualified to bargain..."

After all, they are just ants. However, since he accepted this task, he never thought about coming back alive. He found Ling Tian this time because he wanted to entrust the Longyou City Special Service Team to him.

"I've already called the superior to report, and there should be a result soon..." Team Leader Jiang was a little afraid to look into Ling Tian's eyes, he was relying on Ling Tian's ease of speaking, so he cut it first and then played it.

Ling Tian shook his head, "No need, I'll go with you."

"Ling Tian!" Team Leader Jiang's eyes turned red, and he rushed forward with emotion, "I knew you couldn't bear to part with me, but the human world is in a time of crisis. The secret service team still depends on you..." Ling Tian felt a chill, and finally shook off the self-confident Team Leader Jiang, "Stop it, I'm not

here for you, I'm looking for someone!"

It's been a long time, unshaven, who wants to miss you!

Team Leader Jiang still shook his head, "I know you are kind, so you don't need to find excuses to comfort me. I would never agree to let you go. To put it bluntly, no matter how powerful the strong in this world can die, you are the only one who can't. You are the hope of our humanity. You don't have to feel guilty or anything, this time the matter is too big, you can't do anything even if you go..."