Chapter 10

Su Yuanbai's contact with Su Yuanbai about making up lessons was quite smooth. When the students heard that there was food and drink, and that they could be with the big guys, there would be no reluctance. They love to play because they like to play a little bit, but it's not that they don't know good and bad. Besides, they are all afraid of falling behind.

It's a pity that Ling Tian had something to do in the first week, so he could only ask Fang Ming to give lectures to everyone. Su Yuanbai got the news and was completely stupefied when he returned home.

"What's the matter, baby?" Isn't it nice to go out in the morning?

It should be said that since the youngest son came back and informed her that he was going to invite his classmates to make up lessons at home, his whole body revealed a kind of excitement. This kid was quite serious, not only ordered the servants to vacate the study room and replaced it with a long table for meetings, but also asked his father's subordinates to bring back a whiteboard for office work from Hong Kong overnight.

It was like that, and even she became nervous. It was the first time for her baby to invite a classmate to the house, if the reception was not good, wouldn't it make him lose face?

Because of this reason, Su's mother, Olena, didn't even play mahjong very much in the past few days. She just watched the servants clean up and bought a lot of snacks, fruits and fresh ingredients for backup. experience.

Su Yuanbai sat down on the sofa, glanced at his mother, "No."

The hair on his head fell down, and he said "No"? Olena moved closer and asked tentatively, "Aren't the students coming tomorrow?"

Apart from this, she couldn't think of any other reason.

"Come on."

"Then why do you look unhappy?"

Su Yuanbai pursed his lips, "Ji Lingtian said he had something to do this week and couldn't come, so he asked Fang Ming to give us extra lessons."

The name Ji Lingtian'ou has frequently appeared in the mouth of her youngest son recently, and Olena is no stranger to it. In fact, she really wanted to meet this classmate. Since becoming friends with him, her baby has started to love to study, and her temper has improved a lot. She has never received any complaints from the teacher.

What surprised her the most was that the baby, who had been unable to stop fried food and high-calorie desserts, took the initiative to avoid them. He wanted to lose weight!

It's not that Olena dislikes her youngest son, she just feels guilty, because although the baby also liked to eat before they returned to China, she really didn't eat Hesse as much as she does now.

Olena once consulted with a psychiatrist. Some children can't handle shadows and changes well, and will subconsciously replace emotional loss with eating and drinking, and even become irritable. In addition, due to puberty, it is also affected by hormones. It is not surprising that the youngest son has changed from being cute and cute to what he is now.

Their family is in a special situation. They have done a lot of business abroad and can be listed on the rich list. Later, when Grandpa Su saw the country's prosperity, he came up with the idea of ​​returning to the roots. In fact, this idea lingered in his mind for a long time, and it became a knot in his heart.

Su's father and the others also raised their hands in agreement after learning about it, and the matter was settled like this. If such a large multinational company wants to leave, foreign governments certainly cannot agree to it. At first they adopted a soft policy, but later threats of force and assassinations came out.

The younger son encountered it once, and it frightened him. Seeing that this was not an option, Papa Su had no choice but to secretly send the two of them back to the country and hide them first. Originally, he didn't want to choose such a small place as Lu County. He said he was hiding, but in fact he still wanted to give his wife and children a good living environment.

It's just that the younger son heard that Lu County was his grandfather's hometown, and he was arguing to come over. The two of them couldn't hold back the younger son, so they had to agree.

The two of them have lived here for more than a year, and they have hardly seen the rest of the family, and they seldom have phone calls. Later, Grandpa Su and the others finally returned to China and settled down in Beijing. The situation seemed to be much better, and they began to slowly restore contact.

Because of this, Olena always felt that she owed her youngest son, and in order to make up for it, she could be said to be obedient.

It doesn't matter if the youngest son doesn't like to study, anyway, the eldest son Su Yuanxi takes care of his own business. They will leave him money that will never be used up in a few lifetimes. With the eldest son, the brother who loves his younger brother, there is no worry that he will lose his property in the future and be unable to live.

Of course, this is the worst situation, and no parent wants to see their children decadent. Now everything is going in a good direction, Olena is really pleasantly surprised, and she is also looking forward to Ji Lingtian, the "friend" who is often mentioned by her youngest son.

It's a pity that Olena was actually a little disappointed that he didn't come because of something, but it was her son who was even more disappointed.

"You want to play with Ji Lingtian that much?" Olena teased with a smile.

"Nor...not at all, I had a good time with other people too." Su Yuanbai looked away with a pretentious look.

"That's it. Ji Lingtian has something to do, so it will be the same next time."

Su Yuanbai knew it too, but he was just disappointed.

Olena shook her head with a smile. She doesn't know at the moment, but in the future her baby will run after other people's buttocks, raising a son just like raising a son for nothing...

Ling Tian went to bury Ji's father and mother on Saturday. The payment has been received, the cemetery is optimistic before, Luo Jianye is very reliable in his work, and everything has been arranged.

They went there early in the morning, and under the guidance of a funeral dragon, they did simple ceremonies and filled in the soil. The monument has not been erected for the time being. One is that there is not enough time, and the other is that there is not enough money. Anyway, this thing can be erected behind, the two brothers are not yet of age, and they can follow the crowd to engrave the names of their wives and children on it later.

During the whole process, Ji Wenjie seemed a little restless. Ling Tian thought that he was reminded of his parents by the ritual, and he didn't care.

It was late when everything was done, and the sun was shining on my body, making it warm and still a little hot. The group didn't delay, and went straight down the mountain.

As soon as he walked to the guard, he heard the guard shouting, "Is it Ji? Someone called just now and told you to go back quickly."

He was about to go up the mountain to look for them, and these people came down.

It turned out that this call was made by Luo Jianye's wife, Chen Fang. When they came out, Ji's family was attacked by thieves! Thinking of the money left at home, Ling Tian immediately turned to look at Ji Wenjie.

Ji Wenjie raised his eyebrows, and asked calmly, "Brother, what do you see me doing?"

Luo Jianye's eyes wandered on Ji Wenjie's face, then glanced at Ling Tian, ​​and said, "Go back and have a look first."

Ling Tian has already Knowing that, he nodded calmly.

The three of them rushed back to the community as quickly as possible, Chen Fang had called the police a long time ago, and when she saw them, she rushed up to meet them, and said anxiously, "Lao Luo, you are finally back! Ling Tian, ​​go in and see what is missing?! "

She knew that the Ji family sold the house, but she didn't know where Ling Tian put the money and whether it was stolen.

"Hello, are you the owner of the property? Are there any important belongings in the house?" Two policemen immediately took them into the house to check.

Seeing the broken cabinet, Ling Tian thought to himself: He is locked at home, and the debt owed to the villagers of Dapu Village tomorrow is gone!

Because there is no electronic payment yet, the transfer and remittance must go through the bank, so cash is the most convenient way. Like the villagers of Dapu Village, most of them may not even have an account, and Ling Tian didn't mean to bother them, all he wanted was cash and IOUs. Because it will be given to others tomorrow, he temporarily put it at home.

"Yes, there was a bag of money locked in this cabinet before..." Ling Tian said the specific amount, and explained the source and purpose of the money by the way, and Luo Jianye also testified at the side.

Ji Wenjie huddled in a corner where no one was paying attention, listening to everyone talking, his eyes flickering.

Hearing such a large sum of money, the two policemen gasped. They thought it was a small case, but it turned into a big case in no time!

The two looked at each other, and one of the middle-aged policemen surnamed Li said, "At about 8:15 this morning, we received a call from this lady, saying that someone had stolen."

Chen Fang nodded repeatedly, "Yes, yes, I Hearing the sound, I opened the door and saw that guy didn't know what to do in front of Ji's house, so he yelled, and he turned around and ran away. I hurried to chase, and Xiao Liu on the first floor also saw it... Oh, yes, Xiao Liu saw the thief's face and was taken back by your colleagues to make a portrait. Is the portrait useful, can you catch him?"

"It is useful, it is useful, don't worry, we will definitely help you get the money back ." One of the young policemen comforted Chen Fang, then turned to look at Ling Tian and Ji Wenjie.

The neighbor on the side interjected, "You must help get the money back. These two children are so pitiful. Their parents just left not long ago. They finally sold the house to pay off the debts. The unscrupulous thief returned the money. Stolen!"

Li Min said, "We understand, but please cooperate with our work and don't block the door, we will find you if there is any problem."

He said so, and the residents who watched the excitement still refused to leave go.

The two policemen had already done a simple survey before they came back. They thought the case was not serious at first, and they didn't pay much attention to some suspicious points. But after learning more about the case, they immediately felt that things were not that simple.

Policeman Li took the two children to the room and asked them individually, such as "How many keys do you have in your house, have you given them to outsiders?" "After the house is sold, have you handed over the keys to the next owner?" Category.

Ling Tian said, "There are only four keys in our house. My parents, my younger brother and I have made an appointment with the next homeowner to hand them over in a few days."

Ji's father and mother's keys had been kept in a drawer, and Ling Tian found them out. handed over to the other party. His own keys are hanging around his neck, including the key to lock the cabinet. The lock of the cabinet was broken, so it doesn't matter if he has the key or not.

Ling Tian didn't get any useful clues here, so Police Li turned to Ji Wenjie again. When Ji Wenjie heard the other party asking for the key, he panicked, "No, no, I always have the key with me."

He said, as if he was afraid that the other party would doubt him, he quickly took out the key to show the other party.

Seeing this, Ling Tian didn't mind making him panic even more, "Uncle policeman, why did you ask us for the key? Didn't the thief break in by breaking the door?" It was true that he

didn't break in by breaking the door, as there were only a few superficial scratches on the lock. , is simply not enough to pry the door open. He suspected that when Chen Fang saw the thief, he was breaking the door lock.

Since he had already gone in and stolen the money, why did he break the lock? There was only one reason, he had the key, and it was given to him by someone in the know.