Chapter 23

After everything calmed down, the captain-like figure holding the horn walked to a commercial vehicle behind and said something, and then two people got out of the vehicle.

Ji Wenjie recognized it at a glance. The two people who came down were Su Yuanxi and...his elder brother!

Ji Wenjie became excited, struggled to get up on the ground and rushed towards Ling Tian, ​​"Brother, help me, please help me say something, I know I was wrong!"

He could see clearly that the leader seemed to respect his elder brother very much, He can definitely talk!

As expected of a professional, Captain Wu was worried that Ji Wenjie would hurt Ji Gong, so he stepped forward and kicked him away!

With his hands cuffed behind his back, Ji Wenjie rolled around on the ground with his face, plus the marks of being beaten by Luo Kun and others before, his whole body was so disgraced that it was impossible to see.

He looked at Ling Tian bitterly, "You'd better let them let me go, or I'll tell your secret, and everyone will die together!"

Ling Tian looked at him and was silent for a while, just when Ji Wenjie thought there was something going on, He said , "Then you can try it."

Luo Kun and his subordinates looked at each other, not knowing what was going on now. When Ji Wenjie begged for mercy, they still felt that it was true, but now...does the other party still want to stay and play tricks on them?

Ji Wenjie, Luo Kun and the others were taken down, Su Yuanxi walked a few steps quickly, and came to Su Yuanbai who had just been carried out of the car.

Seeing his younger brother's eyes closed and his lips pale, Su Yuanxi couldn't stop worrying.

Seeing this, the military doctor accompanying the car comforted, "Don't worry, he just inhaled a little drug. I just injected him with detoxification medicine, and he will wake up soon."

As soon as the words fell, Su Yuanbai blinked his long eyelashes, and opened his eyes in a daze. Seeing that his eldest brother and Ling Tian were there, he was still a little dazed. But soon, memories before coma flooded into his mind, and the expression on his face turned into a guilty conscience.

"Big Brother, Ling Tian..."

Big Brother Su took a step forward and held his younger brother's hand, "It's good that it's okay, you almost scared me to death."

Su Yuanbai himself was quite scared, feeling the tenderness and tenderness from his big brother. , before he had time to be moved, he heard his elder brother continue, "What are you doing in the teahouse, and you don't like drinking tea?"

Su Yuanbai knew who leaked the secret when he heard it, "My two bodyguards are all right? "The

younger brother was changing the subject. Brother Su glared at him, and told him what he knew, "It's okay, I suffered a little flesh injury, and I have been rescued."

"That's good, brother, remember to give more They have given out some bonuses, and they have suffered this time."

"You need to remind me." Brother Su was annoyed, and was about to continue asking the question just now, when the military doctor came over to examine Su Yuanbai, he had no choice but to take a step back and let Get out of the position next to your brother.

Seeing Ling Tian behind him, Su Yuanbai said with a embarrassed expression, "Why are you here?"

"Thanks to Ling Tian this time..." Brother Su helped explain that he had an appointment with Ling Tian this afternoon. The younger brother behaved abnormally last night, fearing that he would offend Ling Tian, ​​so he reminded Ling Tian.

Ling Tian felt bad when he heard it at the time. Su Yuanbai just asked him last night why he studied liver cancer, and what secrets did he have? What secrets could he have? Except... Ji Wenjie!

The reason why Ling Tian didn't bring Ji Wenjie's soul back immediately was because he, an outsider, needed time to integrate into the small world. When the integration is almost complete, the small world will automatically include Ji Wenjie, which is commonly known as rebirth.

Although Ling Tian is a god, he must abide by the rules of the small world when he comes in. For example, there are no ghosts and monsters in this world, so his soul power cannot exceed the highest level of the small world, and at most he should be physically strong.

Of course, IQ and skills are built-in, and these will not be suppressed.

The people sent by Guo Jia are easy to use. After Captain Wu found out about the situation, he only made a few phone calls, and things turned into what they are now.

The kidnapping and extortion planned by Luo Kun and Ji Wenjie may be the fastest kidnapping case in history. It is estimated that the two of them went to prison without realizing it. Guo Jia stood opposite them.

In the face of hard power, any conspiracy is useless.

The matter was perfectly resolved, everyone breathed a sigh of relief, only Su Yuanbai was very depressed. He was cheated, kidnapped and tied up, didn't ask anything, let alone say, at least he could get a little injury, let Ling Tian get nervous, right?

It's a pity that Luo Kun protected him too well. Apart from being in a coma for a short while, he woke up alive and well, nothing happened!

Su Yuanbai had deep resentment...

On the way back, he felt very ashamed and buried his face in Ling Tian's shoulder, pretending to be an ostrich. Ling Tian didn't understand why, so he touched the man's forehead with his hand, and asked in a low voice, "Is it still uncomfortable? Has the effect of the medicine not gone yet?"

Sitting in the front row, the military doctor with sharp eyes and ears immediately retorted, "Impossible, I will take it, the medicine It is impossible to estimate the wrong amount."

Captain Wu is an old partner with the military doctor, and he has 100% trust in him, but out of safety considerations, he still asked, "Would you like to go to the hospital for a detailed examination?" The

other party is Ji The best friend of the worker, and the second young master of Su's enterprise, he should care for both emotionally and rationally.

Su Yuanbai was fine, how could he go to the hospital to waste medical resources, turned his head a little, and said awkwardly, "No, I'm fine."

Brother Su glanced at his younger brother's red ears, and he was very brotherly and didn't expose him . But on the other hand, I am also very puzzled, why does my younger brother want to push Ling Tian because he thinks he is ashamed, can't his younger brother, who is so alive, see it?

The business car soon drove to the door of Su's house. Currently, only two brothers from the Su's family lived in this two-story building. Of course, when Su Yuanxi returned to Beijing, it became Su Yuanbai's territory alone.

Ling Tian explained to Captain Wu, got out of the car by himself, and followed the Su brothers into the door.

Su Yuanbai felt that the situation was not good, and ran upstairs in a hurry as soon as he entered the door, "I'm exhausted! Brother, Ling Tian, ​​I'm going back to my room to sleep first."

"Stop." Brother Su said nonchalantly , causing someone's footsteps to freeze on the stairs.

Brother Su sat down on the sofa boldly, and tapped the side with his chin, "Come and sit down, and go back to the room after explaining clearly."

"Oh..."

Someone is in charge of the overall situation, Ling Tian doesn't need that effort, Yiyi Then sat on the single sofa on the other side, waiting to watch a good show.

"Tell me, what are you doing in the teahouse?" Brother Su began to examine the case.

"Looking for Ji Wenjie..."

"Are you familiar with him?"

"Not familiar."

"What do you do with him?"

Su Yuanbai hesitated for a moment, then whispered, "Ask him something... ..."

Big brother Su contacted him before and after, and he understood a little bit, "Are you going to inquire about Ling Tian's private affairs with Ji Wenjie?"

In order to respect Ling Tian, ​​he changed the "secret" to "private matter", and at the same time he was a little angry, "Are you free? Did I arrange too few things for you? What are you doing in a daze, apologize to Ling Tian! "

Su Yuanbai nodded quickly, and stammered an apology to Ling Tian, ​​looked up to see Ling Tian's expressionless face, he didn't know what he was thinking, and his heart sank.

But when he thought of Ji Wenjie again, he became anxious again, "Ling Tian, ​​can I talk to you alone?"

Brother Su also looked at Ling Tian, ​​a little worried that his brother had really offended him.

Ling Tian nodded and got up, "Where are we going to talk?"

"Upstairs, let's go upstairs." The house is not big, the downstairs living room is the utility room, the servant's room, and the room of the two brothers upstairs. somewhere else.

Taking advantage of Ling Tian's inattention, Brother Su blinked at his younger brother, "No matter what method you use, coax him to me."

Su Yuanbai smiled wryly. After the truth, Ling Tian was still willing to talk to him . It's hard to say.

The author has something to say:

Advance copywriting 1: "Planet Gourmet Merchant"

Jing Yifeng is a food blogger with strong hands-on ability. He uses glutinous rice to make vinegar, sorghum to make wine, homemade bean paste, sour bamboo shoots, pickled peppers, mustard... ...is dubbed by netizens as a stingy blogger who doesn't make any money for unscrupulous businessmen.

Just after he successfully fermented heavy cream to extract butter, the plane gourmet trader finally found him.

As a result, swordsmen and magicians who ate black bread all day saw finger cakes, tea eggs, meat sandwiches, and fried buns; Garlic, powder steamed...

Grand Magister of Western Fantasy: Everyone is crazy, rushing into the small town of Theodore just to have a good meal... Wait, the last honey roasted wings are mine!

Interstellar General: Yifeng is too ruthless. He never opens the back door to the privileged class. I have been waiting in line for three months!

Advance copy 2: "Rebirth of the Ancient Orion

in the End Times" Cheng Duo struggled in the last days for six years, but was finally murdered by someone he thought was his closest relative because of a rumor. Once he crossed over, his heart and lungs were cold, and as a hunter, he just wanted to live in peace.

But the wild boar ran down the mountain, and the men in the village came to him... Well, the field by the mountain is his, and he can eat the meat after killing the wild boar.

The elder brother in the village was going to be snatched away, and the village chief came to beg him... okay, that elder brother opened up a vegetable field for him, and the food he cooked was quite delicious.

Later...

for no reason, he became the pillar of the whole village, a fierce and vicious black-faced god.

Notes for reading: 1. Main attack. The main character is a person with supernatural powers, full of combat awareness and skill points.

2. The background is superficial in ancient times, where there are women and brothers.

3. Stop losses in time if the climate is not acclimatized.