Chapter 134

Gu Yubai was brought out by Ling Tian holding hands, Ling Tian did it naturally, but for Gu Yubai, he was so nervous that he almost couldn't even walk!

Both feet seemed to be stepping on light clouds, Gu Yubai didn't even know how he got into the car.

He looked at Ling Tian who was driving carefully, and felt that he was very handsome driving with his eyes squinted, and the way he turned the steering wheel with one hand was also very manly... And just thinking about this man kicking people violently just because of him, Gu Yubai was already sweet It has to be melted.

"God...Brother Tian." Gu Yubai opened his mouth, only to realize that his voice was a little out of tune because his throat was too tight. He swallowed, calmed down a bit, and then continued, "Brother Tian, ​​you just said, said..."

Ling Tian focused on two things, his eyes were fixed on the front, but his face had already turned around, with a serious expression of listening "What?"

Gu Yubai took a deep breath, "Does what you just said in the meeting count?"

Ling Tian felt his nervousness, and glanced sideways at him. As soon as his eyes touched those clear eyes, Gu Yubai hurriedly looked away.

It's been a long time since I saw such a shy Taoist companion, Ling Tian really wanted to tease him, and asked "what?" However, when he thought that he might be counted in the future, he withdrew this bad idea, straightened his face, and responded seriously, "Of course it counts. How about you, do you feel offended?"

Gu Yubai shook his head.

"Then are you willing to date with me?"

Gu Yubai pursed his lips and nodded, probably because he was worried that Ling Tian would not be able to see him while driving, so he said "hmm" again.

Ling Tian stretched out his hand, Gu Yubai saw it, deliberately controlled the expression on his face, and then pretended to cover his hand naturally. Ling Tian bent his fingers and intertwined with him. The sky is vast, and everyone fights on their own in order to pursue the supreme realm. To meet such a Taoist companion who wholeheartedly follows him, and to live such an ordinary and warm life, he has no choice but to Said it was a kind of happiness.

Gu Yubai pursed his lips, and then pursed his lips again, but he still couldn't control the sweetness on his face. He slightly turned his head and looked out of the window, but in fact, all his attention was on the hand that was holding Ling Tian.

After a while, Ling Tian squeezed his fingers, "Do you want to move in with me?"

Gu Yubai had already snatched the last sentence if you are not ready, we can not sleep together. He readily agreed, "Okay."

Ling Tian couldn't help laughing, forget it, let him worry about it for nothing, and with how much his Taoist companion loves him, it is considered the limit to be able to bear it for more than three years.

"Then where are you going now?"

Gu Yubai said without hesitation, "Go back to my place to get some things first, and then go to your house."

Ling Tian smiled again, "Okay."

Gu Yubai was originally provided by Ling Tian In a small apartment, he didn't even think about moving after he became popular. But later, an illegitimate meal came to the house to ring the doorbell and was discovered by the security guard at the door, so he moved out under the persuasion of the manager.

In fact, the environment of the original owner's apartment complex can only be regarded as average, because it is an apartment, a large part of which is still rented out, and the flow of people is dense, so it is no wonder that the security guards are not doing their best. Fortunately, Gu Yubai was away from work during that time, otherwise I don't know what would have happened.

But he lives in a much better environment now, with a single house and good privacy. But even so, when getting off the car, Gu Yubai still wore a hat and a mask to cover it up.

Seeing him like this, Ling Tian began to hesitate again, "How about forgetting it?"

Gu Yubai's career is in a stage of rapid development. Although he is a singer, his status is not stable. It is not a good thing for him to have a homosexuality at this time. Besides, he has a handsome appearance, many female fans come here for his looks, most of them are Wei fans and wife fans.

Gu Yubai was stunned for a moment, and the moment he turned his head, his eyes were watery, but he turned back quickly, and stood stubbornly at the door without speaking.

From his stiff posture, Ling Tian knew that the vinegar jar had misunderstood again. He stepped forward to grab his hand, and opened it up little by little, "Forget it if I didn't talk about the relationship, I'm your boyfriend, and that's important at any time. It won't change."

Ling Tian looked helplessly at the five bright red nail marks, "It's convenient for you to go out to work if you live here. Instead, if you go to my place, you may need to cover it up, in case the paparazzi catches you. ..."

"I'll get it!" Gu Yubai was not afraid at all, "There are a lot of things in the entertainment industry that are scheming, as long as I refuse to admit it, they can't do anything to me? People's sponsors support celebrities, and today they fund This, change that tomorrow, are you afraid that I will live with you and tell me to discover your secret?"

He said this out of anger, if Ling Tian really did this, he would recover his memory immediately and risk serious injury Also poke a hole in the ceiling of the small world.

The Taoist couple was about to cry with anger, what else could Ling Tian do, of course he followed suit, "Okay, okay, as long as you don't find it troublesome, just move there."

Gu Yubai immediately cloudy and sunny, "I don't find it troublesome."

Gu Yubai's temper came and went quickly, and soon he went into the room humming a song to clean up. He is a celebrity, and his personal belongings are really not small. In addition to his busy work, what Ling Tian saw when he went in was a mess. Finding that the touch under his feet was not right, he lifted his feet and tore off a half-written score.

Gu Yubai felt embarrassed when he found out that he had been exposed, "Actually, I'm not usually like this..."

"I know, you forgot that I have been to your rental house in Beijing?" Ling Tian's eyes slid across the half guitar exposed on the pile of clothes in the corner, feeling that a person's living habits are also changed by the environment, at least Gu Yubai Very degraded.

"Didn't your agent arrange housekeeping staff for you, and life assistants?"

Gu Yubai lowered his head when he heard the words, "There are all of them. I didn't let them in."

Ling Tian quickly found out Why, this guy's room is full of interviews with him, photos of him at business events, some of which seem to be downloaded from the Internet. Ling Tian also found a magazine picture from under his bed that had his face, but his body was cut from somewhere, and his figure was quite similar to him. The key is this person, he is wearing a very small piece of fabric, a bulging-bulging-bulky ball that is about to be exposed...

"Ah, that can't be seen!" Gu Yubai rushed over quickly and snatched the The paper was messed up and stuffed into the cabinet.

Then he didn't dare to look at Ling Tian's expression, he lowered his head, blushing and continued to tidy up the boxes. The box filled him to the brim, and he kept putting things in it.

Ling Tian supported his forehead, and stepped forward to pull him away, "I'll do it..."

Based on this situation, when Ling Tian was sleeping at night, he saw a shy little fresh meat with flushed cheeks and only a pair of eyes on the bed, No wonder.

Gu Yubai had nothing to say, "Brother Tian, ​​do you like to turn off, turn off the light, or not turn off the light when you sleep? I think it's better to turn it off. It's easy to sleep well when there is light..."

Ling Tian could see his nervousness at a glance, He has been an old driver for hundreds of years, so of course he is not afraid of hurting his partner if his skills are not good. He lifted the quilt and went to bed, hugged a little fresh meat into his arms, and then teased, "Don't worry, I'm definitely better than him, and I'm not as stingy as him. You can look at it however you want."

"Who is he?" Gu Yubai frowned, then his eyes widened suddenly, his cheeks flushed red, "No! That me, I was just playing around, I didn't, um..." I

believe he will soon I don't have to worry about those things anymore, Ling Tian will let him know that it is better to engage in "actual combat with guns" than "talk on paper".

At the same time, he also reflected on himself. In the next life, he can no longer procrastinate, what kind of situation has his family partner been forced into!

Ling Tian woke up in the morning and found that his Taoist companion was curled up in his arms as usual, because the quilt was not ventilated, Jun's face was slightly flushed.

Ling Tian took his body temperature for him and found nothing serious, so he had to get up after lying with him for a while.

He didn't forget that Feng Mingrui was going to the company today, but he didn't tell Lynch anything.

While cooking porridge, Ling Tian called Lynch and explained the whole situation. Lynch's mouth twitched when he heard it, and he felt that either Brother Tian was crazy, or Feng Mingrui was mentally retarded. But Ling Tian's tone on the other side of the phone was very firm, and he asked him to lower the price as much as he wanted, Feng Mingrui didn't care.

"...You'll be right if you trust me." Ling Tian concluded, and finally urged, "I try to keep my investment in "Le Ba" a secret from him. Besides, Liu Yunrou has already connected with him, so arrange more running errands for her. , printing, and translating materials, anyway, the core documents cannot be seen by her."

"If you are free, you can also get some fake news for her. Whether Feng Mingrui wants it or not depends on whether he has a brain."

Lynch flipped Rolling his eyes, he really wanted to yell "I'm not free", but unfortunately the person opposite was the big boss, and he didn't have the guts to rebel.

Lynch's ears were sharp, and when he heard the sound of the kitchen utensils colliding on the other end of the phone, he asked keenly, "Brother Tian, ​​are you cooking?"

Ling Tian stirred the porridge and admitted calmly, "Yes."

Lynch finally got angry, "I worked so hard at the company that I didn't even have time to go to the toilet, yet you cook at home? You cook at home! Are you sorry for me?"

Ling Tian was silent for a while, "Next Add 10% to your salary every month?"

"No, why do you need 30%!"

"Let me remind you, add 30%, your salary as a general manager is almost the same as that of a president like me." Ling Tianliang Cold Road.

How can that be the same? You are the major shareholder, so how much you want to give yourself is not up to you! And you're throwing me jobs you don't want to do!

Lynch was very aggrieved, but still took a step back in a sensible way, "Then why do we have to add 20%..."

"Yes." Ling Tian agreed decisively, anyway, he would not let the 20% salary be wasted.

Lynch clamped his legs in a bad way. Why did he feel that this salary increase was given to him by Brother Tian to buy adult diapers?

"What, I think we can discuss it again..." Lynch was about to bargain, but was interrupted by another voice on the other end of the phone, "Brother Tian, ​​what are you cooking?"

It's fresh meat! Lynch perked up, and quickly pricked up his ears to eavesdrop.

"White porridge, we'll have this for breakfast later." Ling Tian turned off the fire, and rushed up to meet him, "Why are you up, didn't you sleep a little longer?"

Lynch felt that Ling Tian's voice on the other end of the phone was at least two degrees lower. Compared with the capitalist who just ruthlessly exploited him, he was as gentle as a different person.

Brother Tian got up early in the morning to cook porridge and let Xiao Xianrou sleep a little longer. There is something wrong with these two!

Lin Qi was full of gossip, and was about to eavesdrop on a few more words, when a busy tone came from the receiver, and the phone was hung up.

Lynch scoffed, "Stingy!"

Just after complaining, the door of the general manager's office was opened, Assistant Yang came in with a large bag of adult diapers, threw it to Lynch, and mocked, "Before we start Work, change it quickly, or I'm afraid you won't have a chance."

Lin Qi held the phone in one hand and the bag of diapers in the other, his face turned green when he thought of the new job that Brother Tian had just arranged.

Assistant Yang saw that his expression was wrong, and asked vigilantly, "Why, who made the call just now?"

"Brother Tian said, he won't be here today, and then arranged a new project..."

Assistant Yang turned cold, "I think you really want to wear diapers!"