Chapter 20

When Ling Tian received the call and rushed to the hospital, Ji Wenjie woke up from the pain and fainted. Seeing Ling Tian, ​​his eyes were full of hatred, "What are you doing here?"

His lips were pale, and cold sweat could not stop It dripped down, and there was a blood stain in the middle of the trousers on the lower body, which was shocking.

Ling Tian raised his eyebrows in surprise, and before he said anything, Su Yuanbai, who had received the news from his assistant, had already briefly explained in his ear the recent anomalies of the Kong family and Kong Ying. Both of them are people with sharp eyes and ears, and they can roughly deduce the reason by simply looking at each other.

"You mean..." Ling Tian's eyes were shocked.

"It's probably like that. Ji Wenjie moved Kong Ying and was deliberately retaliated by Kong Jintao." Su Yuanbai still remembered Kong Jintao's cruel words when they met last time.

Ling Tian blamed himself, "It's my fault."

He thought it was enough to remind Kong Jintao, but Ji Wenjie succeeded. What a little girl, I don't know when this psychological shadow will recover.

"What are you doing blindly?" Su Yuanbai glared at him, "According to what you say, I am also responsible?"

After all, he was the one who helped with the investigation.

"I didn't mean that." Ling Tian lowered his brows. For some reason, whenever Su Yuanbai was angry, he subconsciously wanted to give in.

Seeing that the two ignored him, Ji Wenjie stood aside and muttered happily, his eyes gripped the bedsheets with hatred, thinking that the other party was just here to watch him play.

He was really afraid of seeing the reborn Ling Tian, ​​but he was already like this, and he might spend the rest of his life... If Ling Tian didn't deliberately expose him, how could he take risks? If it wasn't for Ling Tian, ​​he would have spent a lot of time coaxing Kong Ying to obey him, why did he become like this!

"Get out, I don't want to see you, get out—" Ji Wenjie was ashamed, hurt and hated, he could only lie on the bed impotently and furiously, and picked up the water glass next to the bed and threw it at the two of them.

The nurse heard the sound, saw the mess, and said unhappily, "We finally found your brother to help sign. You drove him away. Do you still want to perform the operation?"

Ji Wenjie is not yet eighteen years old. They should sympathize with him, but they have been in the hospital for a long time, and they haven't seen any big storms. Every road has its own rules, it is common to cut off people's hands and feet, but it is very rare to destroy people's son-grandson-roots, unless there is a deep hatred!

Ji Wenjie gritted his teeth in shame, "I don't want his help, I will sign it myself!" Having

said that, he stopped making a fuss to drive Ling Tian away, at most he and Su Yuanbai did not exist. In his situation, it was also difficult to keep his attention on the two of them, the pain cost him half his life.

After a while, the doctor who finished the consultation hurried over with the case and told the bad news with a worried face, "I'm sorry, his condition...it's hard to keep..." The

doctor was worried about affecting the patient's emotions, and the three communicated outside the ward of. Originally thought that saying this sentence would make the relatives of the other party very emotional, and even raised their fists to hit him. Unexpectedly, the two people on the opposite side were calm and quiet, as if they had heard an insignificant sentence.

The doctor wiped the sweat from his head, and continued with difficulty, "The longer the delay, the more severe the nerve necrosis, which may cause sepsis and other symptoms... Do you want to discuss whether to transfer to another hospital or perform surgery as soon as possible?

" Alright." Ling Tian said calmly.

"However, I don't recommend that you transfer to another hospital. The most authoritative Doctor Yu in this area is in Beijing. Far water can't save people who are thirsty... Huh?" The doctor reacted slowly, and was stunned. "You, what did you just say?"

He couldn't believe it went so smoothly, the patient's brother wouldn't be mad, right? These things are not fingers and toes, and you can live a normal life without one or two...

"I said, if you can't cure it, just cut it off. Where is the consent form for the operation, and I will sign it for you." Ling Tian also volunteered.

"Oh, thank you for your cooperation..." The

doctor walked away with a question mark on his face, carrying the consent form for the operation. While walking, he asked the operating room to prepare, but he came back after a while, and asked hesitantly, "I need to stay and take it away." Is it?"

Ling Tian didn't react at first, but Su Yuanbai covered his face and pushed him before he replied, "Whatever...how about you give it to him and let him decide?"

"Cough cough cough ——" Su Yuanbai coughed violently.

The doctor was also stunned, somehow felt that this young man looked calm and stable, so it seemed a bit too hasty to make such a big decision? That thing is displayed so quickly, no man can accept it, right?

But the family members all spoke up, and they just followed suit...

Originally, the carrion and residual limbs after the operation were to be destroyed in a unified manner, but no matter how professional the hospital is, it can't stand the trouble of doctors. Chinese people also pay attention to completeness, reincarnation and so on. In order to avoid trouble, they discussed that it is also possible to secretly open a back door.

Ling Tian didn't stay at the hospital, but he was very "kind" to help pay for the surgery, and even hired a short-term nurse for Ji Wenjie. Sometimes living is more uncomfortable than dying, and begging to die is often only for a moment, and after being raised well, he will not have the courage. Ling Tian just wants to ensure that Ji Wenjie, a blood-sucking white-eyed wolf, can live well before he recovers from his injury.

On the way Su Yuanbai followed Ling Tian out of the hospital, he couldn't help but ask, "What did he do, do you hate him?"

What Ji Wenjie did is abominable, but human nature is always forgetful. When brothers encounter such things, most people will choose to abandon the past and help each other.

Ling Tian didn't do that, obviously it didn't conform to common sense.

Su Yuanbai didn't mean to accuse Ling Tian from the moral high ground, he just felt that Ling Tian had concealed important information, and he wanted to dig out and understand him.

To him, Ling Tian was like an ungraspable cloud, close in front of his eyes, yet far away in the sky, this feeling frustrated Su Yuanbai...

Ling Tian said calmly, "I don't hate him." I hate Ji Wenjie someone else.

"Then why are you..."

"So indifferent?" Ling Tian curled his lips, "Any relationship is mutual, some people only know how to ask, and never give thanks, why should I waste feelings in vain." The

white-eyed wolf is always supercilious Wolf, the essence will not change.

Su Yuanbai nodded thoughtfully, Ji Wenjie's hateful expression flashed in his mind, and suddenly frowned, "He seems to hate you.

" He didn't mind making him a little more miserable.

But Su Yuanbai didn't know. Seeing Ling Tian's indifferent appearance, he was a little anxious, "You'd better be careful, he's a broken tile, you're a porcelain, in case he goes all out..."

"Okay, I Understood, I will be careful." Ling Tian comforted with a smile.

When Ji Wenjie woke up from anesthesia, he found that his lower body was wrapped in gauze, and a thin urinary catheter came out of the gauze. Because he couldn't feel the pain, he held a sliver of hope and asked the nurse to find the doctor, "Doctor, my operation was successful, right?" The

doctor could only choose to hide it temporarily, "Well, you need to rest now to recover from your injuries. "

It's a pity that the bird flew away, and soon it was time to change the medicine. Ji Wenjie saw the truth in severe pain, "No—"

His eyes darkened, and he passed out!

Ji Wenjie woke up again and made a mess of the inpatient department, and then he was depressed for a long time. In his previous life, he ate, drank and had fun with countless women, but now he has no backing to rise up, lost the source of joy, and even has the desire to die.

But he is still reluctant to die after all, he has already been reborn once, in case he has no next life... death is worse than life, not to mention he hasn't taken revenge yet!

To say that the people Ji Wenjie hates most now are Kong Ying's father, Kong Jintao, and Ling Tian. After he almost healed from his injury, what he thought about the most was how to get revenge on the two of them.

But these two people are not easy to deal with, one is rich and powerful, and the other is reborn like him...

After Ji Wenjie came to the academy, he joined a local local tycoon Kun, and while working as a thug, he was looking for opportunities to take revenge .

At this time, Ling Tian's experiment has been completed, and the clinical trial has passed the test. This is the world's first specific anti-liver cancer drug, not only can 100% cure early liver cancer, but also has a curative effect on advanced liver cancer!

Ling Tian, ​​the leader of the project, instantly became a national treasure-level scientist, and his superiors specially sent a squadron to follow him, taking turns to protect his safety.

When Su Yuanbai followed his elder brother to look for Ling Tian, ​​he was in a daze. He thought it was outrageous for Ling Tian to recruit into the laboratory in his sophomore year, but his strength is more than that?

"What are you doing in a daze? Let's go." Su Yuanxi pushed the back of his silly younger brother's head, knowing that the Su family company was able to obtain the agency rights for new drugs because of the friendship between his younger brother and Ling Tian for many years.

Su Yuanxi's special assistant and group lawyer also looked at his second prince. What is a winner in life? This is it! Young, handsome, wealthy, with a big brother to take care of him, he doesn't have to bear the pressure of the family, just make friends with him and become a national treasure-level scientist... Their second prince is so simple, God doesn't open the back door like this!

Su Yuanbai, "I'm not dreaming, am I?" Anticancer drugs came out so easily?

Before Su Yuanxi could answer, the personal guard who came to search him told him the answer.

"Brother Su, Yuan Bai, are you here?" Ling Tian put down the documents in his hand and stood up.

Su Yuanxi was very emotional. When we first met, Ling Tian was still a poor student. Now that he has become a national treasure-level scientist, his attitude towards him is still the same. Sure enough, he is a person who does great things.

After Su Yuanxi and Ling Tian finished talking about the agency matters, Su Yuanbai still looked absent.

"Yuan Bai?" Ling Tian shook his hand in front of him.

"Huh?"

"Let's go, your elder brother treats you to dinner, what do you want to eat?" Ling Tian asked for his opinion.

Normally, Su Yuanbai would definitely not be able to resist giving his elder brother a good beating, but now...

"Whatever." How did Ling Tian develop anti-cancer drugs and become a scientist?

Su Yuanxi really wanted to touch his younger brother's forehead. After all, he was the second young master of the Su family, so that's all he could do!

"I can do it." Ling Tian also said.

"Then let's eat Chinese food." Su Yuanxi made a final decision, since he wanted to celebrate, don't mess with those fake things.

It was a coincidence that Ji Wenjie followed Brother Kun out to meet people, and saw Ling Tian and others from a distance. They were both guards and secretary assistants, so they didn't look like ordinary people.

Ji Wenjie noticed Su Yuanxi walking beside Su Yuanbai, his mind buzzed, and suddenly he knew why Su Yuanbai looked familiar to him. It turned out that he was the younger brother of Su Yuanxi, the richest man in China in his previous life!

To say that Su Yuanxi was very low-key in his previous life, for some reason he suddenly became popular on the Internet for some reason, and somehow became the national husband. Ji Wenjie couldn't be more familiar with his face, even if he is twenty or thirty years younger, he can still recognize him.

Ji Wenjie's eyes moved. Ji Lingtian knew Su Yuanxi's younger brother, and the relationship between the two was very good...