Chapter 14

In order not to disturb her precious son and his classmates' studies, Olena stayed outside until dark before returning home. Aunt Li learned that other classmates had left, and her son went back to the room alone.

She went up and knocked on the door, "Baby, is the tutoring going well today?"

Su Yuanbai turned off the computer screen in a little panic when he heard the door opening, "Mummy, you, are you back?"

Olena looked at it for a moment When the screen is off, I want to laugh, "I've been studying for a day, and I can play games when I need them, and Mommy won't tell you."

Their family is rich, and when other children can only go to Internet cafes to play, The home has been equipped with the latest host and display.

Not to mention that Su Yuanbai was just playing for a while after studying, in the past he would just turn a blind eye and close his eyes when he played games all day long. As long as he doesn't stay up late and affect his health, Olena will follow him.

Of course Su Yuanbai knew that his mother would not talk about him. The problem was that he was not playing games. He searched the confusion in his heart with a browser, and then opened the door to a new world...

Olena simply explained without asking any more questions. Just left, "Don't play for too long at night, go to bed early, you know?"

"...Yeah." The

door was gently closed, Su Yuanbai couldn't help swallowing, his throat was dry and painful. It's just that there are too many inappropriate things on his screen. When his mother was standing at the door just now, he was extremely nervous. Fortunately, he reacted quickly enough...

After this fright, he was in no mood to go online again. , turned off the computer, and climbed into bed with complicated emotions.

As the saying goes, there are thoughts by day and dreams by night, and teenagers who have just opened the door to the new world are very impulsive, so the school bully students naturally had a beautiful dream about spring.

He woke up from the dream in the morning, and even remembered the itchy impatience and urgency, and of course it was more joyful. The lingering touch of the skin really made his heart palpitate...and he had endless aftertaste.

Su Yuanbai sat up, and belatedly realized that his pants were wet. He blushed and ran out of bed, dug out a change of clothes from the closet, and then went into the bathroom.

But when he came out, he was worried, where would he hide this "criminal evidence"?

It's not safe to hide in the room, Aunt Li and the others come to clean the room every day. Let's wash it, firstly he can't do it; secondly because a person who never knows how to wash clothes suddenly washes underwear, isn't that telling people that he has done something bad?

Then you can only lose it.

Su Yuanbai used the excuse of running in the morning, and went out without eating. People usually go to places where the air is fresh and the roads are clean and tidy when they run in the morning. Fortunately, he left the house and went to the abandoned construction site overgrown with weeds.

After choosing the location, he dug a hole with an iron rod, buried the "evidence", and then moved large and small stones over and pressed it well, leaving no gaps.

She clapped her hands, and just breathed a sigh of relief when she suddenly remembered that he made an excuse for running in the morning to go out... Then wouldn't he have to get up early and run every day in the future?

Su Yuanbai, "..."

The school bully classmate who knows that he has cheated himself is very depressed, but he wants face, so he can't go back on what he says, right?

This depressed mood didn't last long, and soon turned into guilt and embarrassment after Ling Tian's arrival. He doesn't remember most of the dream last night, but he still remembers the scene before he woke up, Ling Tian's burning palms tightly hugged him, pressing him down...

Su Yuanbai was ashamed and also Very puzzled, it was clearly his dream, how could he be the one imprisoned?

This time, Su Yuanbai's dodge and evasion were noticed by many people. Zhang Yue and Meng Bo thought that the boss hadn't calmed down because of the little friction yesterday, so they secretly pulled him to persuade him, "Ji Lingtian, kid, It looks like he doesn't know good and bad, but he's a good person after getting along with him for a long time. He must have said something in a fit of anger yesterday. Boss, don't be as knowledgeable as him.

" He kept it in his heart, he is a typical good student, stupefied and unable to speak."

"The little friction yesterday is over, boss, don't take it to heart."

Friction is friction, but it's not what they think of "friction".

Su Yuanbai became angry from embarrassment, "I'm such a stingy person, who holds a grudge?!" Having

said that, when facing Ling Tian, ​​his face was always a little stiff and evasive. Ling Tian didn't care either, it's normal for a young man to lose face, and he would forget about it in a few days.

In fact, just as Ling Tian thought, Su Yuanbai struggled for a while, and because of the lack of Ling Tian's cooperation, the intense emotion gradually fell silent.

Time passed day by day, and the midterm exam came as scheduled. To the surprise of the teachers in several classes, the most hopeless students in their class actually did well in the exams. On the contrary, the students who used to be in the middle and lower reaches became the bottom ones.

The results of each subject are not the same. Chinese comes out first, and then English. When Su Yuanbai saw his English score, his tail cocked up. His English was two points higher than Ling Tian's!

"This time the number one student in English in our class is Su Yuanbai, everyone applauds and encourages." The English teacher announced as soon as he came in.

Facing the envious and jealous eyes of his classmates, Su Xiaoba suddenly had a feeling of being part of the group and being affirmed, proud, happy, and so on...

Taking advantage of others not paying attention, he happily said to Ling Tian, ​​"I'm sure I can get one hundred this time."

Ling Tian didn't beat him, "That's good." It wouldn't be a waste of his time to make up for this guy.

"Hey..."

But when the other results came out, he couldn't laugh anymore. Let's not talk about Waterloo in the next few subjects, but the scores are only hovering around the passing line, which is really not good.

During the break between classes, Su Yuanbai looked at Ling Tian hesitantly, "If I didn't get a hundred in the exam, you wouldn't break up with me, would you?

" He looked at Su Yuanbai with ridicule.

Since he ran to and from school, this guy has grown in height and lost weight. With long hair, he looked like a beautiful protagonist in anime. When they went out together, more people looked at him than at themselves.

"Ah?" Su Yuanbai had a bitter face, unaware that all the students around him were listening to them, no matter male or female.

It's very eye-catching for two handsome guys to talk together, and some female classmates even secretly poked and compared whether classmate Ji Lingtian or Su Yuanbai was more handsome. In the end, because Ling Tian occupied the first place in age for a long time, he had more supporters.

The mid-term exam rankings were freshly released in Su Yuanbai's uneasy mood. In fact, his grades were not as bad as he imagined. Luxian Middle School is not a key school, and the grades of students are just like that. The students who were on the pass line still got the 78th place in the exam.

Of course, the top ten students are still very good. If they perform normally, it is definitely not a problem to enter the key high schools.

A person like Ling Tian who only deducted more than a dozen points in all subjects is considered a genius among geniuses, and the school can't wait to confess him.

"I'm seventy-eight!" Su Yuanbai smirked while holding up the return visit note signed by the head teacher to the parents. Coupled with his handsome mixed-race handsome face, it was hard to see.

"Well, I see."

That's it?

Su Yuanbai was very dissatisfied with his reaction, but the condition was that it was agreed at the beginning, even if he didn't, he dared not tell Ling Tian what he really thought.

Fortunately, he can't find a sense of accomplishment in Ling Tian, ​​and he can still be proud in front of his younger brothers. The scumbags' foundations are too poor, and the midterm exam is based on the difficulty of the entrance exam, so there is no water at all. Those who are cramming are easy to fall into the trap if the topic turns a little bit.

"It's not that we don't work hard, it's just that the teacher's question is too perverted!"

"I don't agree, I've read this question twice, and that's exactly what it means!"

"I'm one hundred and nine, just a little bit! "

Su Yuanbai smiled like a wolf with a big tail, "Manly man, I am willing to admit defeat."

He said that if he failed the exam, he would clean the toilet.

Contrary to his expectations, Meng Bo was ranked higher than him, No. 63; second was Yao Moutong, No. 89; third was Zuo Jian, who had boasted to Haikou at the beginning, No. 96.

In addition, there is a younger brother who just happens to be in the 100th place, and I don't know whether to be happy or regretful.

Although Zuo Jian didn't get 1,000 yuan as he wished, he was rewarded with 300 yuan for the third place. Through hard work during this period, he also changed his original thinking. At his current age, it is still too young to go out and do business. Moreover, Ling Tian often whispered in their ears the importance of education, at least a high school diploma, right?

So in the next few months, he is ready to fight!

After the reward was issued, Su Yuanbai excitedly urged the others to enter the toilet to clean, but after a while he thought it was smelly and ran away, leaving only Meng Bo and others still jumping up and down as supervisors.

Su Yuanbai ran to Ling Tian who was sitting under the tree reading a book, "Ling Tian, ​​should we make another bet?"

Ling Tian raised his eyebrows, "Okay, let's get into the key points of the entrance exam this time, you want to mention it ?" What condition?"

Su Yuanbai hesitated, "The condition...I can't think of it now, let's talk about it later?"

"Yes." Ling Tian agreed.

Speaking of which, Su Yuanbai is still his first friend. Although the lifespan of a mortal is only a few decades, he will treat him as a true friend.

And he didn't think that Su Yuanbai would ask for any great conditions. He had already seen this person's family conditions, and he was not short of money. As for the relationship, Ling Tian is sure that he will not have entanglements with mortals, so there is no possibility of a love triangle.

It's no wonder that Ling Tian's thoughts went astray, his understanding of the small world came from the original owner's memories and TV dramas, so when Su Yuanbai mentioned the conditions, he couldn't help but see bloody plots in his mind.

"Then it's settled." Su Yuanbai laughed, his light-colored pupils seemed to carry some emotions that Ling Tian couldn't understand.

The author has something to say:

I can only say that it is difficult to agree, the first world will have more emotional lines, there is no way for this...

If everyone wants to read it later, I will write more plots of abuse.