Chapter 170

King Tate and the First Elder originally planned to find Ling Tian and bring them back regardless of whether the holy stone was lit or not. But now it's good, Ling Tian directly took out the cultivation method, King Tate is addicted to cultivation, and doesn't plan to go back for the time being.

He didn't go back, and the elders didn't leave at all. A group of Taitlai was in the base of the flames, which caused a large increase in the amount of insect meat collected by the flames.

As a result, the hunting team and merchants in Mecca City were very happy, and they took their prey to line up at the gate of Mingyan Base every day before dawn. Some people simply started a business nearby, and the excitement was comparable to a market.

Of course, Mingyan didn't do it for nothing. While using the middleman to make the difference, Layton made a lot of money by charging service fees.

The elders didn't want to be paid by them, but they couldn't bear the shame of letting them compete with ordinary orcs for prey. Those Zergs are also, I don't know whether they were frightened by Ling Tian's killing of the Zerg King, or they felt the coercion of the swarms of Tate. In short, except for the previous Zerg King, other high-level Zergs did not come here.

The pressure around the city of Mecca dropped sharply, but other cities were not so lucky. Many cities worked hard to kill the S-level insect king, but soon the second and third appeared...

What 's more , In the East Second District, which straddled two time zones with the city of Mecca, an SS-level behemoth appeared. Every time this super bug king makes a move, a small and medium-sized city is destroyed, and the population of tens of millions in the city is instantly reduced to the rations of the bug swarm.

And Donghui City, the largest city in East Second District, with a population of 50 million, is definitely the target of the next Super Bug King.

The owner of Donghui City is named Xiao Yunkai. He gathered together with the leaders of the major families and legions in the city and decided to send people to ask for help.

In fact, in a big city like Donghui City, the Shangcheng District also sent people from the Tate tribe to support them. Although Tate Karas, who was in charge of supporting Donghui City at the moment, was very unhappy, he had no choice but to let Xiao Yunkai look for help in front of him.

"I heard that there is a master Tate in Mecca City who is very powerful. He has the strength to single-handedly kill the S-level insect king. Although the SS-level insect king is unmatched, as long as he can last a few more minutes in the battle, we may have so many orcs. It can't be solved." The leader of the Xinghui Legion said, his meaning is obvious, find a strong one as the main force, and then use the crowd tactics to crush the SS-level insect king to death.

"Single-killing the S-level bug king, is it true or not?"

"That's what the rumor says." The leader of the Xinghui Legion was not sure, "It is rumored that he only took ten minutes to kill the bug king, and then brought it back. The corpse of the bug king, without any injuries."

"Hey, do you believe such outrageous rumors?" Karas glanced at the leader of the Starlight Legion contemptuously, "I dare not say that I can kill the S-level bug king alone, That unnamed Tate, who came out of nowhere, actually spread rumors like this? Why didn't I know that there are such powerful people in our Tate clan, who hide their heads and show their tails, and they don't even have a fake identity Right?" The

leader of Xinghui was annoyed by him, but the other party was Tate, who was superior to others, and he couldn't go back face to face, so he could only say angrily, "I'm just offering an opinion. If you don't believe me, there's nothing I can do."

If It wasn't that Donghui City was his base, so he didn't bother to mention it.

"Actually, our Zhou family has also heard this rumor..." Patriarch Zhou said hesitantly. If it was another time, he would definitely not want to offend Lord Tate. But still the same sentence, the base camp is about to be invaded by bugs, and Tate's face is not good at this time.

Fortunately, Donghui City Lord also thought so, and finally everyone decided that the others should invite the strong men from other cities. Leader Xinghui and Patriarch Zhou took the lead on a trip to Mecca City, which was enough to give Ling Tian face.

Leader Xinghui and Patriarch Zhou were still a little apprehensive when they came all the way, fearing that the rumors would be exaggerated, and they would be wasting their time!

But not long after they entered the Mingyan site, a strong man with obvious Tate features walked up to him. He was wearing a robe with gold patterns on a white background, which was incompatible with the rough Mingyan base.

But he seemed very comfortable, and the little brother Glenn who was leading the way greeted him, "Elder Kirk, are you going out?"

Elder Kirk was a little embarrassed, "Well, I heard that someone is selling a new type of jerky at the gate of the base , the taste is not bad, I'll go and have a look." It has

to be said that jerky ground lizard meat is really every orc's nightmare, but in terms of satiety, they can't do without it once they practice, and they can't eat it anytime, anywhere. Prepare yourself a room full of barbecue?

Brother Glenn scratched his head, "Ah, are you going to buy jerky too?"

Elder Kirk's face changed, "What? Did you see other people buying jerky?"

"That's right, that elder... ..." Glenn touched his nose, feeling like he was giving away a secret.

Before the words were finished, another four or five figures galloped past them, causing a gust of wind and sand. Glenn subconsciously turned his head back, only to see the platinum robe sleeves swaying in the wind, and the long black hair that is the signature of the Tate tribe...

"Damn it, how did they know it!"

Elder Kirk roared, and disappeared in an instant silhouette. Glenn shrugged, looked at Chief Xinghui, Patriarch Zhou and the others, "Forget it, I'll take you in first... Uh, what's wrong with you?"

Chief Xinghui has already turned his neck with difficulty, " They all wear the same white robe, and you still call one of the elders, what elder?"

Isn't it the one he thought of?

"Oh, you said Kirk and the others, the elders of the Supreme Council. From the first elder to the eighteenth elders, except for two who stayed in the upper city to sit in town, the other elders are here." Glenn looked normal, looking They had surprised expressions on their faces, and covered their mouths to show off proudly, "What's the matter, I even chatted with the honorable King Tate."

Although there were only a few words, it was the initiative of King Tate!

"King Tate Tate is here too?!" Chief Xinghui and the others were in a state of confusion. The noble king who had agreed to live in the palace, and the elders stayed in the Supreme Council?

By the time they saw Ling Tian, ​​King Tate who had come to see the excitement, and a room full of elders in white robes, the group had already become numb.

... felt like entering a Tet nest.

But I have to say that the sense of security here is something that cannot be given anywhere else. At least when they were in Donghui City, they didn't even dare to close their eyes while sleeping, for fear that the Zerg would break into the city at any time.

Leader Xinghui and the others were arranged to have a good night's sleep, and when they got up the next day, they were told that their request had been accepted, and Ling Tian personally brought the two elders to rescue them.

"No, don't you want to bring a few more?" It's not the leader of Xinghui who looks down on the two elders, but the aura of the SS-level insect king is particularly terrifying, and there are more than a dozen S-level insects around him, the two elders can deal with it Come on... As for Ling Tian, ​​they have subconsciously ignored him.

"No need." Ling Tian said firmly.

All the elders were in awe. Although Elder Kirk and Elder Griffin who were sent to fight were proud, they also had no idea in their hearts. They subconsciously followed the elders and looked at King Tate—King

Tate nodded to Ling Tian with a gratified expression. , "Okay, then go." Turning to Elder Kirk and Elder Griffin, "Remember to listen to the crown prince, seeing him is like seeing me."

"Yes." The two elders saluted obediently together.

Although the elders were surprised, they accepted the test results of the holy stone very quickly. On the contrary, Leader Xinghui, Patriarch Zhou and the others almost cracked their expressions again—Wang, Chu? !

Who said that someone had no name or surname at the beginning, they obviously have a big background!

When they were shocked, they all looked at each other: This time we will have a good show to watch when we go back!

It was indeed a good show. In order to overwhelm Ling Tian's limelight, Karas specially invited two of his own clan to sit in the seat. The three Tate came late, and they saw Ling Tian and Huoer sitting at the top... and the two white-robed elders sitting on their left and right.

Callas obviously knew them, and his arrogance was instantly extinguished, and he said in surprise, "Elder Kirk, Elder Griffin, why are you here?"

Elder Kirk raised his eyelids coldly, "I haven't seen the Crown Prince and the Crown Prince soon. Concubine."

"Who?" Karas and his companions looked at the young Tate and the half-blooded orc who were seated first, with terrified expressions on their faces, and stood frozen on the spot.

The leader of Xinghui deliberately vented his anger on himself, "Master Karas, you don't know, this Crown Prince Lingtian is the one who was rumored to be the only insect killer, Mr. Tate. Your lord is worthy of being the crown prince, and his strength is outstanding." Unlike some people, he himself If you can't do it, say the rumors are false.

Elder Griffin nodded in agreement, "That's right, Ling Tian is the Crown Prince personally recognized by the King." He frowned again, "What are you still doing standing there?"

Karas and the others all turned green, and obediently bowed to Ling Tian.

Ling Tian, ​​"There is also the crown prince."

Hall had a strange expression on his face. Although he knew that this day would come, it was still a bit complicated to be mentioned by someone. The crown prince or something, will he be called queen in the future... Forget it, it's just a title.

This time, Karas and the three don't need to be reminded deliberately, and salute again, "Crown Princess."

Seeing that it was all right, City Master Donghui once again brought up the question that was interrupted just now, "Master Crown Prince, we have no objection to your proposal to take the initiative to attack, but in terms of the number of people, do you think..."

Ling Tian looked at the three of Karas, " Isn't there the three of them, that's enough."

City Lord Donghui was speechless, co-author, you didn't count Karas and the others just now, how confident is the newly appointed Crown Prince in himself?

The three of Karas had similar ideas, but the task Ling Tian gave them was to hold down an S-rank insect king each, and run away if they couldn't beat them. Anyway, they are Tate, and they are not provoking SS-level insect kings, so there is still a way to run away.

None of them expected that Ling Tian would choose to fight the SS-level bug king by himself.

I saw the Tate monster, which was a circle bigger than them, come up and roar and charge, knocking the behemoth in the middle out of the Zerg protection circle, and then pressed the opponent to fight.

"Come on, separate them!" Seeing this, Hall didn't hesitate, and according to the pre-arranged arrangement, he dragged an S-rank insect king. There are other orcs around him as helpers, and the white behemoth is the main force, and the corrosion ability is shot one after another. The situation on their side is better than that of Karas's three young Tate.

Of course, the two elders were the fastest. They respectively dealt with an S-level insect king, and then quickly went to reinforce some dangerous teams. The same is true for Hall. He, Edmund and Layton have improved a lot in strength, and it feels good after beating a bug king.

The faces of the three young Tates who were almost rubbed against the ground by the worm king all turned black. For the sake of the face of the Tate tribe, they burst out with great power at a critical moment. It has to be said that the Tate monster itself has a bloodline bonus, and the three of them had been timid before, but were chased and beaten by the insect king.

But they put on a desperate posture, and quickly gained the upper hand. Although the price they paid in the end was not small, at least the three of them killed the insect king they were holding back.

Ling Tian fought the longest. Wherever the two giant beasts entangled all the way, there is a battlefield. City Lord Donghui and the others looked at this destructive posture. They didn't know that they had imagined before and wanted to use the crowd tactics to suppress the SS-level insect king. Now they can't even get close!

In fact, Ling Tian still had more energy, but he didn't want to get hurt anymore, so it took a little more time. Fortunately, the final results were all good. Although there were quite a few people who were seriously injured, the final count of deaths was only a few dozen.

In such a Zerg war, the sacrifice of dozens of people is almost negligible. When the news spread to Donghui City, almost the whole city was boiling, and some people ran out of the city regardless of the obstruction, just wanting to meet the SS-level insect king.