Chapter 118

Yin Shaobai's goal was achieved, and he came back from the hall full of ambition, just in time for Ling Tian to meet Jiang Hua and the others. But because of his order, he was stopped by the gatekeeper ghost general.

"What do you mean, you really treat me like a prisoner?" Ling Tian was still saving face, and waited for Yin Shaobai to send out the guards before he opened his mouth to attack.

Noticing Ling Tian's serious expression, and seeing his eyes no longer smiling, Yin Shaobai's heart skipped a beat, and he pursed his lips and explained, "No, Ling Tian, ​​you misunderstood. Although this ghost town is my territory, the remnants of the nine-headed dragon It hasn't been cleared yet, I was worried about your safety, so I sent ghost generals to guard..."

Ling Tian thought it was reasonable, and didn't bother, "It just so happens that you are back, take me to see Team Leader Jiang, I have something to say to you. They said."

Yin Shaobai stood still, with a reluctant expression on his face. Although he used threats and lures to force the human race to sign the agreement, it was just a psychological comfort, and he didn't want Ling Tian to know unless it was a last resort.

And Jiang Hua and Feng Lang who were present at the time were all people who would not hide from Ling Tian, ​​plus Master Xuanqing of the Buddhist sect... Ling Tian met with them on this trip, and his little tricks behind the scenes will be exposed 100% .

"Why, this can't work?" Ling Tian raised his eyebrows, a little amused in his heart, how strong his family's Taoist companion is for him, he, the person involved, knows it all too well. However, the conditions in the first few worlds were insufficient. At most, this guy secretly poked and threatened potential "rivals in love", and he didn't dare to let him know.

Could it be that he has become a ghost king in this life and has become so courageous that he wants to "imprison" him and stage a sadomasochistic love affair?

Not to mention, Yin Shaobai probably thought so, he lowered his eyelashes and covered his deep eyes, "If you have anything to say, I'll just ask my subordinates to convey it for you, why go to see them in person?"

"Why don't you want me to go? "Ling Tian's expression changed suddenly, "Could it be that you ordered them to be killed?"

"No." Yin Shaobai couldn't help being wronged by Ling Tian's eyes. Jiang Hua and the others are Ling Tian's friends no matter what. If he threatens them, it is absolutely impossible for him to cause substantial harm, let alone kill them.

"Since there isn't one, why don't you let me go to meet people?" Ling Tian heaved a sigh of relief. It is trustworthy that his Taoist companions are black-bellied and dare not lie to him.

Yin Shaobai lowered his eyes again and remained silent. Seeing him like this, Ling Tian seemed to see that familiar Taoist companion, and without thinking, he reached out and lifted his chin, "Shaobai, tell me the truth." Looking

into Ling Tian's eyes, Yin Shaobai panicked for a moment, he was worried that the other party would Seeing this pair of red blood eyes, she was afraid of herself, and rarely looked at him, let alone being so close?

But to his surprise, Ling Tian didn't feel any burden in looking at these blood-red eyes that made all ghosts tremble with fear.

Yin Shaobai's heart warmed a little, and he said with trembling eyelashes, "Ling Tian, ​​you can't wait to meet them, do you want to discuss how to escape? To tell you the truth, I will release these living people back to the human world, but you can't. You are my chosen ghost queen, and you can only stay with me in the ghost city of the underworld for the rest of your life!

Don't worry, after they leave, I will let go of the confinement on you, and even the throne of this ghost city, I am willing to share with you "

"So generous?" Ling Tian smiled inexplicably, "Aren't you afraid that I will become the second nine-headed dragon?"

Yin Shaobai's face changed, and he pondered for a long while with his lowered eyes, carefully observing Ling Tian's expression, "If you are willing to go

to Yinlei Terrace with me to swear an oath at the ceremony to form a soul Taoist partner, I can abdicate and become your deputy." His strength can't suppress those demons and goblins, but with him as his deputy, at least no one dares to jump out and force Lai Lai.

Ling Tian was addicted to teasing the Taoist companion, and said casually, "What if I don't want to form a soul companion with you, but also want your ghost king position? What are you going to do, imprison me for the rest of your life?"

After all, Ling Tian is I don't want him as a "person"! A tyrannical emotion flashed in Yin Shaobai's eyes, but he quickly closed them again, not wanting to be seen by Ling Tian.

He took a deep breath, "Then we have to wait until you have the strength to defeat me! I will not imprison you, nor will I prevent you from cultivating. As long as you can't defeat me, you will wrong yourself to be my person. I am willing to bet Admit defeat, and I am the same!"

The bet is heavy enough, it is like raising a poisonous snake by the pillow, which may be eaten back at any time. Yin Shaobai dared to make this decision. Firstly, he was proud of his own strength. Second, he would rather die than let go of Ling Tian. This man was the man he fell in love with at the first sight, and he was gentle and doting on him. Now his obsession has been deeply rooted in his mind. , he himself felt that he was probably really crazy!

The Taoist couple's eyes were red, and Ling Tian couldn't bear to see it, so he finally gave up the "intimidation" and squeezed his chin affectionately, "It's okay to let me go to Yinlei Terrace with you, as long as you tell me, you will do it behind my back." What?"

He warned again, "Don't leak anything, or when I hear it from someone else, you will know the consequences."

Obviously he is the weak one, but Ling Tian's behavior is not like a "imprisoned" person at all. People, even Yin Shaobai didn't feel that there was anything wrong, he just felt that the bitterness in his heart faded instantly, he was surprised and happy, "Is this true?"

He looked at Ling Tian eagerly, "Then I told you, can't you be angry? "

Ling Tian thought, sure enough! This guy is not reconciled if he doesn't do something for him. It's obviously a happy situation, so he has to mess around!

He sneered, but he didn't like it, "Haggle less, say yes or not?"

He pinched the other party again, and this time he slapped him hard, thanks to Yin Shaobai's low body temperature, otherwise his chin would definitely be red.

But he didn't dare to hide, so he didn't know where to go, as long as Ling Tian is willing to calm down, he can change back into a dragon shape and let him peel off his scales and claws!

Yin Shaobai conjured up a dark and simple booklet with his backhand, presented it to Ling Tian honestly, and quibbled as he returned it, "Just now I just went to do this... I didn't force them, they were willing to sign it themselves."

Ling Tian saw The first one made me laugh angrily, "What about me, am I a plaything? You said you want it, have you asked my opinion?!"

Seeing that guy shrugged his shoulders and said nothing, he lifted the person over with his big hands Holding his flexible and slender waist tightly in his arms, he snorted through his nasal cavity, "Huh? Talk!" The

majestic ghost king was carried around by a human monk. If his ghost generals saw him, his face would be gone, but Yin Shaobai was secretly happy! Ling Tian dared to treat him like this, obviously he did not take into account the difference in status between the two parties, the more casual his attitude towards him, the closer their relationship was to prove!

"No...no, I didn't treat you as a plaything!" Yin Shaobai bowed his head, not daring to hide anything, "You are a human being, and your relationship with them is naturally close. I'm worried that you won't want to stay anyway... If you really get to that point , if I take out this agreement, there will definitely be rifts in your relationship with them. Then I will treat you better to calm you down, and you will be mine alone."

"Oh, the abacus is pretty good Fine!" Ling Tian was annoyed.

Yin Shaobai lay in Ling Tian's arms, letting himself be scolded, with a shameful expression on his face, but in fact, his heart was filled with joy——Ling Tian didn't get angry and pushed him away!

Yin Shaobai glanced at Ling Tian for a while, tentatively leaned closer and kissed the corner of his mouth, and found that Ling Tian glared at him, but there was no sign of disgust... He quickly buried his head back on his shoulder, his little white face showed no expression, but the sweetness in his eyes Can't hide it. He was quiet for a while, and suddenly asked, "Ling Tian, ​​is there any relationship between us?"

He had wanted to ask this question for a long time, and Ling Tian's attitude today also made him affirm this guess.

Ling Tian was vigilant, and looked at Yin Shaobai's expression sideways, and found that he was not uncomfortable, so he was relieved, "Indeed, but! Don't force yourself to think about it, when we leave this world, you will naturally I will remember."

Yin Shaobai frowned, and before he could speak, Ling Tian, ​​who knew his temperament very well, quickly persuaded him, "I know you have no memory, and it's hard to feel at ease about our relationship, but I can't tell you Too much, or if you think about it, this small world may collapse. So don't do some futile actions behind my back, to tell you the truth, the connection between the two of us in the outer domain is very weak, if you are trapped here because of the damage of the soul domain, we may We will never be able to meet again forever."

Of course, these words scared him, and now that the two of them have a showdown, once he leaves, the Taoist couple will definitely go with him even if they are seriously injured, and they will never see each other again. Besides, he doesn't know the identity of the Taoist companion, the Taoist companion must know him, Ling Tian just wants to scare him, so that he can rest easy and heal his wounds.

Yin Shaobai was really frightened, and reluctantly agreed, "I know."

After a while, he asked again, "Then have we formed a Taoist couple?"

Ling Tian thought for a while, even though they had lived together for so many lives , Love cuts have also been cut continuously, but there is really no real Taoist couple in the small world, so he shook his head.

Yin Shaobai was happy on the contrary, and couldn't help saying, "Then when we formed the contract hall, we will go up to Yinlei Terrace together."

Ling Tian rolled his eyes upwards, he didn't know what he was thinking, he was just jealous of himself That's all. This vinegar jar, there will still be jealous in the future!

Sure enough, Yin Shaobai didn't want to ask Ling Tian if they had kissed before, how many times, and exercise on the bed...

Ling Tian dragged him into the inner hall with a black face to rectify the Fa on the spot. It was the evening of the third day. Fortunately, Ling Tian's cultivation base has been improved, otherwise he would die of starvation instead of being exhausted.

After Yin Shaobai woke up, he started to sulk again, "Why are you so proficient!"

Fortunately, he thought that this person belonged to him alone, but he didn't know how many times he had slept with that "him"!

Ling Tian could barely see the sadness on his expressionless little white face, rolled his eyes speechlessly, and resorted to his trump card, "Everyone, one time at a time, don't turn over old scores, okay?"

Yin Shaobai choked, If he knew that Ling Tian belonged to him, why did he bother!

The author has something to say: The world is over in the next chapter