Chapter 140

Feng Mingrui planned well, but unfortunately when he tried to contact the person he was in contact with back then, the other party found no such person.

Feng Mingrui was stunned for a moment. He contacted the killer organization through an underground darknet chat room. He didn't expect these people to be so cautious, and they would hide at the slightest sign of trouble.

It's not that there are other desperadoes in the chat room, who claim to be able to do anything with money, but Feng Mingrui can't believe them.

In fact, Feng Mingrui would not have believed that it was so easy to kill a person if he hadn't been drunk and did something stupid in his previous life. When he received the news of his uncle's death, he was in a daze, and the other party didn't leave any clues, it was clean and neat, and didn't cause him any trouble.

Feng Mingrui received the bonus of murder in his previous life, so it is not difficult to understand why he brazenly attacked Lu Chenghan before he posed a threat to him in this life. So if you say you regret killing my uncle, it's something that comes out after you have power. If you are really that guilty, why don't you turn yourself in and report the killer organization to avenge your uncle?

Feng Mingrui was in a daze when the dark web suddenly remembered a red alert, indicating that someone was trying to hack into the network to obtain the information behind it.

Feng Mingrui was startled, and quickly exited the dark web, and broke out in a cold sweat. He had a premonition that he brought in the people who invaded the network. Fortunately, he needed someone's recommendation to enter the dark web, and he could choose whether to keep the chat information or not.

He had already deleted the last chat message, and the darknet would be responsible for covering it up, dismantling it and turning it into a mess of messy codes; but this time there was only one inquiry, and the other party had already deleted the account, so he didn't have time to say anything. Based on these, those who attacked the dark web were really targeting him, and they couldn't get any useful information.

Feng Mingrui heaved a sigh of relief, but at the same time he had to admire the prudence of the killer organization. This dark web is equivalent to a black market, and there should be countless vests among the contacts. He was drawn into it by a rich second-generation foreign classmate out of curiosity, and it was just an accident to bump into the real contact. Now that the other party has deleted his account, how can he find him?

In fact, even if he found out, he would not dare to act rashly now.

Feng Mingrui dropped the computer and scolded Lu Zhennan in his heart. If the other party hadn't put pressure on the police several times, how could he be monitored like a mouse in a cage. At the same time, he felt a little bit resentful towards Lan Xin. In his previous life, no one suspected his uncle's accidental death. In this life, he just slipped his tongue when comforting Lan Xin, which caused so much trouble!

Thinking of Lan Xin, Feng Mingrui couldn't help feeling even more annoyed. She is obviously his wife, but now she is in love with Lu Chenghan, and even her parents have met her.

If the daughter talks about her boyfriend, the Lan family will definitely intervene. Seeing that his father-in-law who was indifferent to him in his previous life had a kind face towards Lu Chenghan, talking and laughing without any silence, Feng Mingrui couldn't get angry.

In fact, he didn't even think about it, Lu Chenghan had just lost a leg, and under his protection, Lan Xin only had a broken arm. Even if the Lan family's parents were dissatisfied with their daughter's boyfriend, they would definitely not show him face in person.

As for himself, when Lan Xin took him home, he and Lan's father and mother couldn't talk together at all. If we can't talk, isn't there just silence?

To say that father-in-law is cold is wronging him. Father Lan is an ordinary person who doesn't know how to get along with him, the son-in-law of a big president!

Feng Mingrui couldn't find anyone, so he had no choice but to hold back. But he can't move Ling Tian for the time being, and he doesn't want to make him feel better.

Doesn't he like that little star very much? Since he invested in "Le Ba" to create momentum for him, he wanted to pull people down!

Before the first episode of "Le Ba" aired, Feng Mingrui bought a large number of sailors, and vividly revealed that Gu Yubai was a little boy who was taken care of by the boss. Said that in order to praise him, the big boss forcibly placed someone in a variety show, and for this reason he squeezed out a spot as the top performer.

The leader of the water army knows how to reveal half of the mystery and hide half of the mystery, deliberately being unclear, which attracts curious netizens to guess.

These days, it's not uncommon for a little fresh meat to be taken care of by a big boss. Even if the big boss is a man, so what, there are even gossip news out of moral integrity.

But it would be abominable to use any means to squeeze out the places of other singers, especially when the navy half-truthed out the names of a few singers, the fans of those singers immediately exploded. They ran to the program group's Weibo to ask for confirmation. Even if the program group issued a statement saying that there was no such thing, they refused to believe it, and instead ran to Gu Yubai's Weibo to curse people.

What's even more exaggerated is Gu Yubai's former manager, Wu Ming, who directly said on his Weibo that Gu Yubai fell asleep all the way, and then he got close to the big boss, then turned around and terminated the contract with the company, and even kicked him. over him.

Wu Ming has a criminal record. He was exposed as a pimp by several artists before, and he was also dealt with by the public security organs because of this. After he went in, Xingyao might have given up on him. After he came out, he lived on gossip about celebrities. This time, he might also want to take advantage of this shareholder wind to gain attention and traffic.

Feng Mingrui was overjoyed when he saw this, so he deliberately contacted Wu Ming, asking him to spread more rumors about Gu Yubai. Wu Ming didn't expect such good things to happen, so he pinched the stories of other artists under him and put them on Gu Yubai. He even said that he had participated in group parties, double plugs and so on, which was super bottomless.

Xingyao's list of artists can be checked. Netizens know that Wu Ming really worked as Gu Yubai's manager, but not for a long time. After two years, Gu Yubai terminated his contract with Xingyao.

Wu Ming's revelation ignited the public opinion all at once, and some journalists even ran to Peinan City to find Gu Yubai's parents, and asked them face to face what they thought of their son being adopted.

Gu Yubai's parents are a music teacher and a low-level civil servant. If something like this happens, the unit can only let them stay without pay. After all, it is a reporter, and it is also surrounded by idlers from society. Even if the leaders know that it is none of their business, it is difficult to continue their daily work.

What made it even more unbearable for the old couple was the phone calls from relatives and friends and the strange looks from their neighbors. It is the nature of many people to gloat about others' misfortune. Originally, the old couple had a good job and their son became a star. Who would not be envious of others?

Now that the other party's son who is a celebrity is revealed to be sleeping, many people say that this is indeed the case, and they have already guessed it.

"Old Gu's son is not serious at first glance. He is a man, and he is more beautiful than a woman!"

"That's right, his eyes seem to be seductive. He seduced me last time when he came back. Fortunately, I don't like men. Otherwise

, you will fall." "Fatty Hu, just blow it up, can Gu Yubai like you?"

The man called Fatty Hu blushed, "Don't believe me, those unscrupulous men and women don't care who they are. People, as long as you are interested, you just need to be a man!"

"I think you are talking about yourself, right? Down to eighteen, up to eighty, as long as it is a woman, you will not let it go."

"Wang Mao Mao, what do you mean?!"

Seeing that a fight was about to start, the people around not only did not try to persuade the fight, but instead watched with great interest. Gu's father and mother were persuaded to come back by the leaders of the unit, just in time to hear the neighbors talking about their son, Gu's mother blushed with anger, and wanted to go up to the group of people to argue, but was pulled back by Gu's father, "Okay, you still don't like it. Isn't it messy enough? After being photographed by those reporters, I'm going to cause trouble for my son."

Mother Gu is a gentle and quiet music teacher, and she has never had an argument with anyone in her life. Hearing what Father Gu said, tears almost came down , "Listen to what they said, they have the face to say it, but I have no face to listen!"

If the other party hadn't slandered their son, how could she take the initiative to find someone to quarrel with.

Seeing his wife's tearful eyes, father Gu knew that she would not be able to win an argument if she went up. His wife had spent her whole life in elementary school and couldn't even swear. Last night when she went online, her hands were shaking with anger, but she couldn't swear a single dirty word.

"It's you who agreed to let Yu Bai go out to be a star, and stay in Peinan'an to be a teacher, isn't it good?" Gu's mother turned around and complained as she walked, she was so angry that she had nowhere to vent, she could only complain Father Gu.

Father Gu touched his nose, "Then if you don't teach him notation and piano, he won't dream of becoming a singer." Can he be the only one to blame?

"What did you say?" Gu's mother stopped and turned her head, her eyes were still red. She was only 45 years old, thin and fair, with an excellent temperament, and she could still see the beauty of her youth.

Gu's father felt distressed when he saw it, and quickly admitted his mistake, "Yes, yes, it's all my fault, I'll call him back

now." "It's useful to call him back now, so don't trouble your son!" Gu's mother continued to complain .

"..." Gu's father could see that his wife just wanted to trouble him. She couldn't scold others, so she could only scold him.

The old couple were wronged, but they still didn't think about contacting their son, let alone asking him for verification. If the children taught by themselves don't even have this little trust, they will live most of their lives in vain!

Gu Yubai knew about the news on the Internet, even though he himself was busy rehearsing and didn't watch the news, the other stars showed more or less strange things.

In order to avoid suspicion, some young people with low qualifications chose to stay away from Gu Yubai, so as not to be implicated.

Veteran Hong Kong star Ousong, as a senior, came over and said with concern, "Xiao Gu, you have offended someone else, do you want to show your helper?"

Gu Yubai pursed his lips, "No need for Brother Ou, it will be resolved soon."

Ling Tian had already gotten along with him, and Dianxing was collecting information, and he would not let anyone who broke the scandal .

As for the few stars who remained silent, the program team also has a plan waiting for them. But it is easy to operate after Dianjin speaks out. In fact, the program team also meant to hold back and wait for fermentation. Gu Yubai knew it well, but as one of them, he couldn't blame the program team for taking advantage of it.

Suddenly, hands were put on Gu Yubai's shoulders, "Little Baibai, is the person you're looking for okay? It's been several days, and that Wu Ming is still hopping on the Internet. If you really can't, you can find brother, let's come out together, Those scandals disappeared in minutes."

Gu Yubai took down that hand, and said with a fake smile, "Hehe, Senior Lei really knows how to joke."

"I'm not joking." Lei Yue looked serious and unhappy Said, "Why do you call Senior Lei again? Why do you call him Brother Ou and me Senior Lei? I also want to hear you call Tiantian Brother Yue~~"

Gu Yubai shook the goosebumps on his body, he really I don't know that the pop star Lei Yue has this kind of virtue in private. He obviously still carried it when they first met, and he didn't want to talk to the other party, who knew that the other party came to hear his new song by chance, and immediately saw Lie Xinxi, no matter how cold-faced he was, he just ignored it and posted it.

Just like now, he has been deeply involved in homosexual scandals, and this guy still says such things, is he taking the opportunity to ridicule, or is he too white to read people's eyes?

"By the way, I forgot to ask you when I was interrupted by you. There are reporters on the Internet who claim to have interviewed your parents. They can't be true, right?"

"What?!"