171 The Great Noble Abandoned by His Fiancee Draining His Blood (End)

Ling Tian proved his strength through this battle, and then announced the practice method. Since the first practice requires the guidance of others, many big cities sent their elites to Mecca to learn.

Yes, Mecca City, Ling Tian and the others went back after beating the Bug King. Since then, the city of Mecca has become a holy temple in the hearts of orcs all over the world, and many people even risked being swallowed by the swarms of insects, but also went on a pilgrimage.

Fortunately, their adventure was worthwhile. The city of Mecca has become one of the few pure lands in the middle and lower urban areas with a radius of hundreds of miles. There is even the next crown prince of the Tate tribe sitting here, which is safer than other places.

King Tate curbed the decline after practicing, and then took the elders and personal guards to search for its traces all over the world while the worm emperor had not yet reached its peak.

In fact, the traces of the Zerg King are not difficult to find, they can find it by following the Zerg tribute route, but in this way, they found many S-level and SS-level Zerg Kings. King Tate was cruel this time, and sent many young Tate to Ling Tian for training, and then sent over the location of the S-level insect king, asking Ling Tian to send elites to encircle and hunt .

Of course, they also killed many SS-level super worm kings themselves, during which several elders fell, but there were also elders who broke out on the verge of death, killed the worm king at a critical moment, and saved their teammates.

The war with the Zerg lasted for five years. The Zerg King was extremely cunning, and there were never less than a hundred guards around him, including a large number of Zerg Kings. Whenever King Tate brought people to the door, it had already moved under the cover of a large number of subordinates.

Later, it may be annoyed, and deliberately set a trap to lure King Tate into the bait. King Tate's personal guards observed that there were only two SS-level insect kings left beside him, and thought it was a good opportunity, but they didn't expect that they were all arranged by the insect king, and there were three hidden in the lair.

The worm king even caused an SS-level worm king to blow himself up, severely injuring King Tate, and the team he led was also beaten and defeated.

It was too late when Ling Tian got the news and rushed there. King Tate explained the funeral while he was still awake, and then passed on all the abilities in his body to him.

Ling Tian was taken aback, he didn't even know that King Tate would still teach skills? In fact, King Tate was still inspired by his practice. He had long thought that if there was such a day, he must leave his abilities to the next King Tate, otherwise he would not be able to deal with the worm king, and the world would be over. .

Ling Tian originally planned to take his time, but King Tate's actions directly pushed his strength to the peak. Ling Tian summoned Tate elites and powerful experts from various cities to carry out the final encirclement and suppression of the Zerg Emperor. The Zerg Emperor probably had a premonition and ordered the Zerg to attack like crazy.

Not only his ultimate lair, but also the Zerg wandering around the cities, suddenly seemed to be controlled by the mind, attacking the city walls regardless.

When Ling Tian slammed his fist into the Zerg Emperor's eyes and disturbed its brain, all the Zergs calmed down and then retreated like a tide.

Layton, whose face was covered in blood, looked at this scene in disbelief, and opened his mouth, "We won?"

Hall slowly turned into a human form, wiped his face, and then smiled in Ling Tian's direction, "Yes, we won."

Layton jumped onto Edmund excitedly, tears welling up in his eyes, "Edmund, we won!" There

was a slanted penetrating wound on his face, the scar was obvious, and he was almost scratched by a bug at that time The blind Edmund hugged his partner tremblingly, and slowly grinned, "Great... Finally, it's over!"

In fact, it was not only him who lost his composure, but the elders present, the leader of Tate, and the powerful people from various cities Everyone jumped for joy, and some even knelt on the ground on the spot, crying bitterly.

In this tug-of-war against the Zerg, many of them lost their partners, relatives, and comrades-in-arms... They have been holding a breath in their hearts, and now that the Zerg Emperor is dead, they finally broke out.

Some people are excited because of the glory, because they know that their righteous deeds against the insect emperor will be written into history for future generations to look up to.

Ling Tian held a grand celebration party, and then inherited the throne. He didn't have the idea of ​​going to the upper city, but set up a new palace and parliament address in the area around the city of Mecca.

He also established mixed schools of various orc races in major cities. Because of cultivation, Tate's blood can also be surpassed. In order not to be surpassed by other races in the same class, the little Tate had to work hard from an early age.

Ling Tian even organized a global live broadcast graduation competition, and specially surrounded an entire area for the cubs to hunt and kill. Because it was so successful, it once became a grand event that everyone looked forward to every year.

Among them, the outstanding winners were all recruited into the eight major guard corps by him in the end. He didn't care about blood, as long as they were outstanding talents, they had the possibility of promotion.

Little Tates: _(:3」∠)_They are too difficult!

Shangcheng finally turned into a tourist city, except for the palace, which is not open to the public, other places can be visited. However, due to inconvenient transportation and other reasons, the prices here are also quite high. As most of Tate left Ruanrou Township under Ling Tian's call, their followers also followed.

In the end, only some wealthy businessmen took over the manor, but they didn't live here often, they only came here occasionally for vacation. But as Ling Tian began to control the environment of the lower city, the tourism value of the upper city soon disappeared.

Violet was walking on the dilapidated streets of the upper city. Who would have thought that the upper city where she desperately wanted to return back then would look like this dilapidated scene now?

In order to stay, she even married a city guard who was not very strong. When Tate left, her husband used some means to stay, but with the extermination of the Zombie Emperor, the upper city was getting worse day by day.

The family of four has to pay high taxes every day, because it is necessary to maintain the normal operation of Sky City. In addition, their living materials and other expenses are also frighteningly high. Her husband is already thinking about going to the Midtown, or even the Lower Town to find a way out, but Violet is not optimistic about it. After all, he has no strength, no skills, and it will be difficult to get ahead anywhere.

The only thing that comforts her is that the security in the major cities in the lower city is already very good, and a woman like her can now walk on the streets openly. The new king has strict laws, and it is impossible to do what he did in the past under his rule. If a case of persecution of women is caught, it will be a severe sentence. Over time, no one dared to challenge the authority of the new king.

Thinking of the current Tate King, Violet felt that everything in the past was like a dream. At the very beginning, she still wondered what would have happened if she hadn't chosen to abandon Iris. But with the passage of time, she gradually understood that she used to have a higher heart than the sky, how could she be willing to guard a disabled partner?

No matter how many times she is given a chance, she will make the same choice, and she deserves the mediocrity now. In fact, she should also thank Iris for his generosity. She provoked the other party again and again. Another stingy man would have killed her long ago. How can it be her turn to marry and have children?

She should be satisfied...

Apart from the elders, the only ones who knew about the existence of the Holy Stone were the personal guards of the former King Tate. Many of these people died in the War of the Zerg King, and Ling Tian kept the rest by his side.

(As for the original owner's enemy, Antonio, long before Ling Tian's identity was confirmed, he was secretly ordered to be executed by the previous King Tate, including his subordinates who committed crimes.)

When the last informed Tate died of old age, the Holy Stone's Existence becomes a mystery. Even if there are future generations who find clues in the classics, they will think that the holy stone was lost in the war.

In this life, Huoer lived for more than five hundred years. When he was dying, Ling Tian put the dragon fruit representing the holy stone in his hand, and then kissed him on the lips, "Hey, you take it with you first." It's going back, I've sent a message to Bai Longdi, he might already be waiting for you."

Hall's eyes were already blurred, and he opened his mouth with difficulty, "Then... what about you?"

Ling Tian gently combed his partner's temple hair , "I'll stay in this world for a while longer, and I'll be back soon, wait for me obediently..."

Hall seemed satisfied when he got the response, the last light in his pupils went out, and he left this world quietly. Ling Tian felt a pain in his heart, no matter how many times he experienced it, he couldn't get used to this scene.

Ling Tian couldn't get used to sending Hall away for a long time. He often called Hall's name, only to find no one around when he turned his head.

The royal guards are very worried about him. The current King Tate's devotion is obvious to all. They are afraid that he will mourn too much and accidentally follow the queen.

But later, they realized that they were thinking too much. Their king was famous for his long standby time. Even their personal guards had retired, so this king could go into battle and kill the insect emperor himself.

Ling Tian continued to guard this world for a thousand years, until he cultivated a satisfactory heir, and then he left with peace of mind.

"Ling Tian!"

As soon as Ling Tian returned to his seat, he felt someone rushing towards him enthusiastically. The warm body and familiar breath made him feel satisfied just holding him in his arms.

"You said soon, I've waited for a long time for you to come back, don't leave me next time." The beautiful young man with long brows and starry eyes and a face like a crown of jade murmured.

Ling Tian stared at him blankly for a while, then said solemnly, "No, I will never leave you again, Bai Yi." The

beautiful young man was overjoyed, "Have you remembered?"

"Yeah."

Seeing him so directly, the dragon youth named Bai Yi felt a little embarrassed, lowered his long eyelashes, and gently hooked his fingers around Ling Tian's collar, "Then, then you promise to come with me Xingyuan Terrace, when are we going?"

After several lifetimes of love, Ling Tian, ​​who was no longer the upright guard at the time, blinked, "Now?"

"Then what are you waiting for, let's go."

Before he had time to leave, Bai Longdi's face turned black, why did he give birth to such a fast-moving dragon son, have you asked his opinion? What a family misfortune