Chapter 61

After a good game in the morning, it was much more relaxed in the evening. The program group gathered three teams to play a small game to win ingredients. Whether it's three people with two feet or guess what I draw, Ling Tian and Xi Yuechen have shown a very tacit understanding, making Han Mingxu of the same team seem to be a dragging existence.

After losing the game again, Feng Zhe silently walked to Xi Yuechen's side, gossiping, "What's the matter with you and Lu Jianian?"

That kind of amazing tacit understanding that can convey thoughts with just one look, can't be cultivated after ten or eight years of getting along. come out!

"I don't know either." Xi Yuechen's tone was light, but the corners of his mouth curled up unconsciously.

Even though there was only one person, Feng Zhe felt like someone showed his face, he was going blind!

"At 7:30 tonight, the program team will hold a closing dinner for everyone. The guests need to each present a special dish. The ingredients are the ones you won just now... Well, they can't be exchanged."

Found Yingyue and Bai Weiwei Asking Lu Jianian to exchange ingredients, the host hurriedly stopped him.

Xi Yuechen was a little unhappy when he found out that Lu Jianian was surrounded by two people. Then the two girls pulled his clothes and arms, and before Lu Jianian tried to stop him, he became even more unhappy.

When Yingyue and Bai Weiwei backed away, he glared at Lu Jianian faintly, his resentment was beyond words.

Ling Tian was puzzled, he didn't seem to promise anything to the other party, right? But at the same time, he also felt a little guilty, as if he had cheated in front of his Taoist companion. But he just wanted to refuse, but the host was faster than him, what can he do?

"What are you going to do?" Xi Yuechen stood beside Ling Tian and asked pretending not to care.

Ling Tian took a look, he had quite a lot of ingredients in his hand, including vegetables and meat... "Let's barbecue, the atmosphere is suitable, and there is no need to waste food."

The key is to sprinkle seasonings after roasting, which is convenient.

Ling Tian didn't show his culinary skills in the two lives in the small world. In the first life, he became a scientist and didn't need him to cook; in the second life, he lived in the palace and was served by an imperial cook.

So his barbecue is done, it can only be said that it is quite satisfactory and looks like it.

Apart from him, Pu Xuan'er and Yingyue are all ordinary home-cooked dishes, such as cold salad and tomato scrambled eggs. Although Han Mingxu had a lot of ingredients thanks to Ling Tian's blessing, his cooking skills were a disaster, and the honey sauce chicken wings that came out in the end completely turned into charcoal grilled chicken wings.

"Wow, Weiwei and Chengfeng are so powerful, the finished product looks like it came out of a hotel." Yingyue exclaimed.

Bai Weiwei pursed her lips pretending to be shy, "It's nothing, actually there are not enough ingredients, otherwise I can cook more delicious food."

"Does Weiwei like to cook?" Pu Xuaner asked.

"I really like to study food, especially desserts. I will invite you to taste it when I have the opportunity."

"Okay, okay." Yingyue clapped her hands enthusiastically.

Of course, Liu Chengfeng couldn't let them be more beautiful than before, and introduced with a light cough, "The fresh stuffed fish balls I made are made of herring paste, which is just suitable for summer. Long meat."

Feng Zhe took a glance, the fish soup was thick and white, the fish balls were firm and round, and he became interested instantly, "It looks pretty good."

"What does the Chengfeng family do? How can they even chop minced fish?" Han Mingxu couldn't see his complacency, so he deliberately opened his mouth to tear down the stage.

Liu Chengfeng froze for a moment, subconsciously went to look at Ling Tian, ​​for fear that he would tell that his parents' house sells vegetables in the market and also runs a fish stall, so he hurriedly said, "My parents are both in business, but they are very busy. , I have spent more time with nannies than with them since I was a child, so I have learned a little bit by ear."

"I heard that Jia Nian's family is also in business. Did you two know each other because of business contacts?" Han Mingxu still didn't let him go, and even dragged Ling Tian into the water.

Liu Chengfeng smiled stiffly, "No, Jia Nian and I are classmates in elementary school, and the two families are very close, so we became Fa Xiao."

"Then your two family conditions are similar?"

"This... there is no comparison Yes ."

Han Mingxu looked at Ling Tian, ​​"Why doesn't Jia Nian say anything?"

"I thought the theme of today's program was a dinner party, not a family background check." Ling Tian said calmly. Although he wanted to punish Liu Chengfeng, but when Han Mingxu asked such a question, no matter what he answered, there was a risk of making things worse.

Seeing that he refused to cooperate, Han Mingxu froze for a moment, his expression a little ugly for a while.

The atmosphere was tense, and Xi Daxie, who had been quietly pretending to be cold, suddenly said, "It's been a long time for dinner, can we start eating?"

"Yes, yes." The director was afraid that the patrons would be unhappy, The dinner party will be announced immediately.

Qi Xiao snorted, "Don't you think your way of changing the subject is too blunt?"

This person is still coquettish as always, and he likes to carry it, but everyone thinks he is a male god. What kind of bullshit male god, this person doesn't even dare to admit that he likes the same sex, and even scooped up the person who robbed her, typical of occupying the hole and not shitting!

If Xi Yuechen knew that she thought so, he might yell that he was wronged. He just thought that there was no need to publicize this kind of private matter to the outside world. When is it wrong to be restrained?

Of course, after meeting Ling Tian, ​​the beautiful qualities of introversion and reserve left him far away. After the director announced the start of the meal, he directly took over the whole plate of Ling Tian's barbecue, and Feng Zhe who was next to him refused to take a bunch.

Can you imagine a noble man in high-end custom-made casual men's clothes, holding a barbecue skewer? Elegant or elegant, it's not harmonious no matter how you look at it.

Ling Tian really wanted to raise his hand to his forehead. Does he have an aura that attracts idiots? Otherwise, one Taoist couple, one Xi Yuechen in front of him, and each one of them would become abnormal when they meet him?

Thinking so, in order to take care of Mr. Xi's stomach, he decided to share the barbecue skewers with everyone.

Xi Yuechen originally wanted to object, but Ling Tian glared at him, and he instantly became honest.

In order to enhance the atmosphere, the director team did not turn on the lights very brightly, which caused other people not to notice the small movements between the two. But this can't be hidden from Feng Zhe who is next to him, he is a little confused, this guy who is cowarded by just a glance is really his unattainable little friend who is known as the cold-faced King of Hades?

Of course, there will be a repertoire at the dinner party. There are singers like Han Mingxu and professional models like Pu Xuaner present. Of course, everyone must show their housekeeping skills and finally show them to the sponsor and the audience.

Ling Tian's performance was mediocre in this round, so he went up and sang a song. His voice was clear and clean, with his handsome face and deep eyebrows, even when he sang love songs, the audience on the barrage couldn't stand it.

In the final voting session, both Ling Tian and Han Mingxu gained high popularity. Ling Tian was because of his amazing performance during the battle, and Han Mingxu was because of his singing and dancing just now.

The votes of the two were tightly entangled, until when they stopped, Han Mingxu surpassed Ling Tian by more than ten votes. Apart from them, Pu Xuan'er, Bai Weiwei, Yingyue, and Liu Chengfeng followed in order.

Being at the bottom again, the smile on Liu Chengfeng's face froze. He has obviously done his best, and everyone said that the freshly stuffed fish balls are delicious. Can't the audience see his hard work in the kitchen? Lu Jianian even roasted vegetables and meat casually, sprinkled barbecue seasoning perfunctorily, why is he so popular!

And the performance just now, although his singing and dancing is not as good as that of Han Mingxu who came back from abroad, but it is better than Lu Jianian singing like a stand, right?

Why! Is he just missing a face? !

Although there is still the final voting session, but Liu Chengfeng wants to make a fool of himself and stop recording! His popularity is so far away, even if all three benefactors vote for him, it won't help, what's the point of him recording it!

No matter how resentful Liu Chengfeng felt, it was impossible to stop the recording. He had endured his obscurity in his previous life, not to mention that the program crew and Xi Yuechen were three people he couldn't afford to offend, so it was impossible for him to destroy his future.

When the donors were voting, Feng Zhe voted for Lu Jianian first, then Qi Xiao suddenly changed his attitude of being tired of showing affection with Pu Xuan'er, and voted for Han Mingxu. In this way, Han Mingxu once again achieved a lead.

Pu Xuan'er was stunned for a moment, and when her red lips raised again, the smile on her face seemed not as natural as before.

Qi Xiao didn't look at her, just stared at Xi Yuechen as if watching a good show, wanting to see what he would do, "It's up to you."

Xi Yuechen gave her a blank stare, he stood up with the ticket, and walked calmly In front of Ling Tian, ​​he handed the number plate to Ling Tian again.

Everything was so natural, there was no hesitation for a second.

The familiar slender fingers pinched the ticket and handed it to his eyes again. Ling Tian raised his head, and everyone at the scene couldn't help but hold their breath, and the speeches on the barrage surged instantly——

[Did Mr. Xi forget ? , Lu Jianian rejected him severely yesterday? ]

[Good benefactor, why do you have to be a licking dog? What a shame! ]

[Don't say that, he and Lu Jianian cooperated well during the day, what if a reconciliation has been achieved? ]

[That's right, Lu Jianian saved Mr. Xi before! For the grace of saving lives, everyone should vote. ]

[Brother Xi really doesn't hold grudges. Lu Jianian went too far before, and I definitely can't shame myself. ]

[Me too...]

[So the realm is different, Mr. Xi may not have taken this little matter seriously. ]

[It's said that the couple had a conflict, otherwise Xi Yuechen, a rich man, is willing to suffer this kind of anger? Just watch, Lu Jianian will definitely accept this time! ]

Ling Tian did accept it, Xi Yuechen's nature is not bad, he was the one who generalized before. Moreover, if he refused once, it could be said that the two were at odds, and the second time, he stomped his face on the ground. Even if Xi Yuechen himself didn't mind, could his family not mind?

"Thank you, Young Master Xi." In front of the camera, Ling Tian still put on a show.

Don't look at Xi Yuechen's face not changing, in fact, the moment Ling Tian took the ticket, he was indeed relieved. And looking at Ling Tian's eyes that let go of his defenses, his brain twitched, and he came forward to hug him.

Now Ling Tian was in a daze, but luckily Xi Yuechen accepted him as soon as he saw it, and let him go after a light hug. Otherwise, Ling Tian might really beat him up, no matter what the Xi family is or not.

This guy is too aggressive! Did he agree to hug?

Xi Yuechen looked at Ling Tian's downcast eyes, and his heart skipped a beat, why is this man still unwilling to accept him?